It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 198
<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Long time lurker, first time posting. Fell down the rabbit hole by way of Jim Marrs and Ancient Aliens, only poked my head out because I don't want to lose y'all. I don't know how to send PMs. Big shout out to Dashen, Saladfingers, PokeyJoe, Rel, Carewemust, Pils, and so many others. Please don't leave me behind!

Reply to Dashen & Saladfingers

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: carewemust

Holy chit. This actually gives me some hope that the SC is going to do the right thing and actually uphold the Constitution!!

Yes...

That quote was from the prior case against PA though, the one that initially had the relief denied (due to a 4-4 deadlock), then the petition for certiori was denied on the 8th - most likely due to the much more relevant Texas case.

I honestly don't see how they can NOT take up this case at this point.
edit on 11-12-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
For those having difficulties finding my twitter account, here's a link to my pinned tweet:

link

link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

a reply to: carewemust

Holy chit. This actually gives me some hope that the SC is going to do the right thing and actually uphold the Constitution!!

Yes...

That quote was from the prior case against PA though, the one that initially had the relief denied (due to a 4-4 deadlock), then the petition for certiori was denied on the 8th - most likely due to the much more relevant Texas case.

I honestly don't see how they can NOT take up this case at this point.

October 28, 2020...just before the election: www.supremecourt.gov...

link   

originally posted by: bradychick
a reply to: saladfingers123456

If you follow Dashen, Rel and Boom are both showing as two of his followers. My handle is @love720091 no profile pic

@Dashen I tried to message you for info not sure I did it right

@Salad can you message me yours I am not proficient at sending messages through ATS and not sure Dashen's went through lol

I'm curious as to why your choosing a platform that censors information πŸ€”

Why not try MeWe? ***Welcome to MeWe - Social Media Done Right!*** 🎯 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🌎

**WELCOME NEW MEMBERS!** πŸ‘πŸ‘‹ πŸŒ„

**MeWe is the social network of the future - Here Now! Enjoy the best social features and No Ads, No Targeting, No Political Bias, No Newsfeed Manipulation, and No BS!** πŸ‘β€

**Here's everything for you to get started - for extra help, check out MeWe's Help Center!** πŸ‘‡

**HELP CENTER On Mobile** πŸ“±
1⃣ Tap the "More” tab (circle icon, bottom right corner)
2⃣ Tap "Help Center"

**HELP CENTER On Desktop** πŸ–₯
1⃣ Click your profile pic at the top right corner of your Home screen
2⃣ Select "Help Center”

**1) Invite Your Friends and Family** 🚌 πŸ—Ί πŸ‘¨πŸ‘©πŸ‘§πŸ‘¦ πŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ‘πŸΎ

**a.** You can easily upload your address book and invite your friends, family, and colleagues to join you on MeWe.
**b.** You can also sync your contacts to find people you know who are already on MeWe! Here’s how:

**On Mobile** πŸ“±
1⃣ Tap the "More” tab (circle icon, bottom right corner)
2⃣ Tap "Invite New Friends to MeWe"
3⃣ Tap β€œAdd and Invite Friends"

**On Desktop** πŸ–₯
1⃣ Click your profile pic at the top right corner of your Home screen
2⃣ Select "My Contacts”
3⃣ Select β€œInvite New Friends to MeWe”
4⃣ Upload your address book to invite your friends
5⃣ Select β€œSync Contacts” to connect with friends who are already on MeWe

**2) Use MeWe's Smart Search to find people and everything that interests you** πŸ”πŸ‘€ 🀩 πŸ”Ž

Smart Search lets you find friends, groups, pages, hobbies, influencers, and any content that you'd like to connect with. Type in your keywords and Smart Search will automatically organize your search results by Members, Pages, Groups, Chats, and Posts. πŸ₯

**On Mobile**πŸ“±
1⃣ Tap the magnifying glass icon at the top right corner of your Home screen
2⃣ Search for whatever interests you!

**On Desktop** πŸ–₯
1⃣ Go to the Smart Search bar at the top of your Home screen, right next to the MeWe logo
2⃣ Search for whatever interests you!

**3) Join & Participate in MeWe Open Groups** 🚴🏌 πŸ§—πŸΌ πŸ₯πŸŒ

**With MeWe Open Groups, you can make new friends, find like-minded peeps, and explore new Interests.**

**On Mobile and Desktop** πŸ“± πŸ–₯
Go to the MeWe Open Group Directory (available on both desktop and mobile) where you can choose from THOUSANDS of MeWe Open Groups started by members just like you, and join as many as you'd like or start your own. πŸ™‚

**4) Create your own MeWe Open or Private Groups** πŸ‘― 🏈🎨 πŸ„πŸ‘¨πŸ‘©πŸ‘¦πŸ‘¦ β›ΉπŸΎβ™€

**Create MeWe Open or Private Groups which are perfect for connecting with everyone on MeWe or for private sharing with friends and family.**

**On Mobile** πŸ“±
1⃣ Select the "Communities" tab (triangle icon, bottom left)
2⃣ Select the blue "+" icon at lower right
3⃣ Select "New Group", add your group info, click "next"
4⃣ Pick "Private", "Selective", or "Open" + click "Create!"

**On Desktop** πŸ–₯
1⃣ Select "Groups" at the top left of your Home screen
2⃣ Select "New Group", add your group info, click "next"
3⃣ Pick "Private", "Selective", or "Open" + click "Finish!"

**5) Follow MeWe Pages** 🎬 🎷 🎭

**Want to follow celebrities, public figures, artists, and brands on MeWe? Check out MeWe Pages!**

Go to our Featured Pages section (on both desktop and mobile) or explore our various page categories and follow as many pages as you'd like to! 😻

**6) Create a MeWe Page for your followers** πŸ“’ 🀩 πŸ’Ό

**As a MeWe Page owner, 100% of your posts reach 100% of your followers, in the order you post them. No ads or algorithms get in the way!** *Compare that to Facebook, where pages only reach 5% or less of their followers because of FB's stifling algorithms.* πŸ‘Ž

Your page will be listed on MeWe and also have a link to share everywhere online to bring your followers to MeWe. πŸ’― πŸ“’ πŸ‘€

**On Mobile** πŸ“±
1⃣ Select the "Communities" tab (triangle icon, bottom left)
2⃣ Select the blue "+" icon at the bottom right
3⃣ Select "New Page"

**On Desktop** πŸ–₯
1⃣ Select "Pages" at the top left of your Home screen
2⃣ Select "New Page"

**7) Enjoy All These Awesome Social Features "Free Forever"** πŸ™Œ

β˜‘οΈ **Profiles** - Express yourself on MeWe with your customized profile 😎
β˜‘οΈ **Newsfeeds** - Follow newsfeeds for your contacts, Close Friends, groups, and pages πŸ‘€
β˜‘οΈ **Chats** - Have a blast chatting 1:1 and in groups with your friends πŸ—£
β˜‘οΈ **Custom Camera** - Make memes, GIFs, and more with MeWe's Custom Camera πŸ“Έ
β˜‘οΈ **MeWe Groups** - Join and create Open and Private Groups πŸ‘―
β˜‘οΈ **Following Pages** - Follow as many pages as you like! 🀩
β˜‘οΈ **Voice Messaging** - Share audio messages with this unique to MeWe feature πŸŽ™
β˜‘οΈ **Stories** - Create slideshow Stories of your day that disappear after 24 hours ✨
β˜‘οΈ **Disappearing Content** - create awesome Me's (selfie camera) and We's (outward-facing) that disappear in 24 hours
β˜‘οΈ **Dual-Camera MeWe Videos** - Create and share videos using your iPhone's front/back cameras simultaneously with this unique to MeWe feature 🀳
β˜‘οΈ **Emojis + Stickers** - Enhance your posts with thousands of awesome free emojis and stickers 😻
β˜‘οΈ **Much More!** πŸ‘

**8. Upgrade to MeWe Premium (how we make money

***MeWe is 100% Member-Supported* πŸ™β€**
**MeWe is Free Forever with No Ads and There's More to Love!**

**MeWe Premium Gives You:**
βœ… Video Journals for Your Stories 🀳
βœ… Unlimited Voice and Video Calling

**Thanks for supporting MeWe. No Ads. No Targeting. NO BS.** πŸ‘

**MeWe is SOCIAL DONE RIGHT!** 🎯

**LET'S MeWe!** πŸŽ‰πŸ₯‚πŸ₯³β€

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
originally posted by: tanstaafl
"That quote was from the prior case against PA though, the one that initially had the relief denied (due to a 4-4 deadlock), then the petition for certiori was denied on the 8th - most likely due to the much more relevant Texas case.

I honestly don't see how they can NOT take up this case at this point."

October 28, 2020...just before the election

I said the certiori was denied on the 8th (12/8)... but yes, the quoted text was from the 28th...

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I'm not surprised. I live here. Our state government is composed of idiots and traitors.

Madison is Moscow.
a reply to: Creep Thumper

One of the major lessons learned in the last couple of years for me is how important it is to know who you are really voting for in local and state elections. They can do great damage and some real crazy characters can sneak in under the radar (with a little help from their friends).

Just look at that state rep from MI this week. Her threats were real. Thankfully, she was removed from her committee position, but how many more like her are out there? They're a real danger, imo. Militant Marxists that believe in BAMN.

There are some truly immoral, corrupt, and I dare say, militant people in local and state power positions.

George S didn't spend millions and millions of dollars on state AGs candidacies for nothing. www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Don't know if you caught it but the Michigan State Police dropped their investigation into her crap.

F'ING. COWARDS.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: summer5

How come more members of ATS arent on GAB i really dont understand. Miles ahead of parler and with gabtv launching soon and Direct msg'ing just around the corner.

Had hoped some of the members here would've migrated over there. Maybe its up to me to start an ATS group on GAB..

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: bradychick
a reply to: saladfingers123456

If you follow Dashen, Rel and Boom are both showing as two of his followers. My handle is @love720091 no profile pic

@Dashen I tried to message you for info not sure I did it right

@Salad can you message me yours I am not proficient at sending messages through ATS and not sure Dashen's went through lol

I am going to really need some guidance to follow everyone. Somehow I feel like we are on a segment of Battlestar Galactica. where we all have to be ready to jump to the next location. It really feels like we are in a movie. Anyway I don't want to be one of the ships that couldn't make the leap. The Cylons will get me and no doubt clone me to everyone's horror.. Lol

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

No kidding!? Zero accountability!

These people are holding something over the heads of those tasked with remedying this kind of behavior by elected officials. She looked the camera in the eye and told Biden and Harris that they "owe Detroit". Sounded like a threat. Pay up or else. (BTW, to me, she seemed high as a kite on something...or just plain "possessed".)

edit on 11-12-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson

How come more members of ATS arent on GAB i really dont understand. Miles ahead of parler and with gabtv launching soon and Direct msg'ing just around the corner.

Had hoped some of the members here would've migrated over there. Maybe its up to me to start an ATS group on GAB..

That's a new on me. With all the censoring and "new platforms" for free speech (at least new to me) it just seemed the most user friendly. I'll check out GAB πŸ™‚ Thanks!

MeWe is free, however they do have a membership for upgrade features. Also, it was rumored that the Dems, China and others were over it. A post was put up debunking those rumors and promising it was not factual information at all.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

No kidding!? Zero accountability!

These people are holding something over the heads of those tasked with remedying this kind of behavior by elected officials. She looked the camera in the eye and told Biden and Harris that they "owe Detroit". Sounded like a threat. Pay up or else. (BTW, to me, she seemed high as a kite on something...or just plain "possessed".)

I know, right?!

She straight up told her people to break the law to punish Trump supporters. Don't tell me THAT doesn't f'ing break the law!

The MSP said they dropped it because she didn't threaten anyone by name. WHAT?!

SHE THREATENED, BY PROXY, EVERY TRUMP SUPPORTER OUT THERE!

🀬🀬🀬

link   

ya like this one

mewe.com...

gab.com...

edit on 11-12-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

link   

This is awesome. Texas gives a scathing rebuttal to the Defendants affidavit submitted yesterday.

www.supremecourt.gov...

woowie, i feel like i did something wrong!

Who else suspects Ted Cruz is partaking in these briefs they are amazing!

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Since we are being permitted to post alternatives to ATS right now, this is my best suggestion. This site is packed with solid research and has sensible management.

The Living Moon
edit on 12/11/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Madison is Moscow.

No, NO, CT. Moscow is in Idaho.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Is it up now for you ? Does it work on linux? Tried to create an account and its saying "were sorry something has gone wrong."

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
I've not seen this mentioned... #DevilStorm

82nd Airborne Facebook posts

I mean, it's meant to be a training exercise... but ya know... it says "The Storm is upon us" ...exact same capitalisation of Storm as Q post 55.

Of course, it might be nothing... but given that things really SHOULD be happening in the coming week, seems like odd timing. A cover? Anyway, thought I'd share. Just seemed interesting, given the timing of it. (The posts above are from the last couple of days.

The rule is SF, "it posts the timestamp or it gets the hose..." We have no date there, but there is a :21 match with a 17 base.

One will note that drop 55 says NOTHING about DJT's twitter. That has always been an assumption allowing for the follow up to the "calm before the storm." It says "look to twitter..."

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Good Morning All. I have been an ATS lurker for 20 years. The Ku thread has become daily reading for me since my eyes were opened during the Kavenaugh confirmation. I would love to have an invite to the backup site. I do not post but the Ku thread is basically my news source these days. I have begun to follow Dash and Rel on Twitter but ATS will not allow me to DM. Thanks for everything. GOD Bless!

<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join