It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 193
<< 190  191  192    194  195  196 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Some good news (I think), the House just passed, by voice vote, H.R.8235: Open Courts Act of 2020, which would make federal court records (PACER) free to the public. Bill is currently in Senate.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Coram Deo, the dropbox files add up to 131 Gigabytes but I have another 50 to 70 Gigabytes of videos, memes, PDFs, Proofs and linked web pages that are on my laptop but not yet uploaded to dropbox. These latter files are from thread parts 23 to 32... Oooh that looks like a mirror!

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, I'd guess that when 216k sealed indictments get unsealed and start moving through the courts, then this PACER public access would be essential for the public to know WHO is being taken down?

edit on 11-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: CoramDeo

Not all of them obviously, but I think its highly likely that a large portion of them are, in fact, fronts for something more sinister....and they just so happen to also sell General Tso's Chicken.

The Gen's Chicken and Kung Pao are so good they are to die for when cooked properly. I will take my chances on that food.

I believe their "something sinister" is related to indentured servitude. I have seen cases of it where they find out the help are mostly here illegally from all over Asia and are being paid way less than min wage. Often staying in the same house and paying rent to the owner of the restaurant. The buffet places are where that action is happening.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cranky, PM for you.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

JoM, I take my ma once a year to the big Wing Yip Chinese wholesale supermarket in BIrmingham, UK. It's the size of a small retail park and serves the whole Midlands of the UK.

One time we bought a very large and expensive wok but the handle to it's lid fell apart whilst we were at the checkout... an overseer, with the aire of a camp guard, rushed over and shouted at one of the staff to get a new one immediately. I've never seen shop staff run so fast. It was then that it struck home that these people were effectively treated as slaves by their bosses.

The Triads in Birmingham are particularly dangerous. I once had one of my junior managers called for jury service on a Triad murder. She was a sweet and innocent lass but came back to work 6 months later a changed woman after having seen all the evidence of the machete murder.

Having said the above, I can't resist the Kung Pao and Szechuan dishes either!

Anywho... time for bed... I have a feeling Friday is going to be a busy day - what with the Supreme Court oral arguments!

edit on 11-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Any guesses why White House advisor Dan Scavino would send out this tweet so late at night?

twitter.com...

A loop of a fighter jet zooming immediately overhead, 17 times.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Maybe he thinks they were different jets.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Justoneman
Anywho... time for bed... I have a feeling Friday is going to be a busy day - what with the Supreme Court oral arguments!

The U.S. Supreme Court has ACCEPTED the Texas vs GA-PA-WI-MI case?!? That's huge!

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: carewemust

Maybe he thinks they were different jets.

No. Dan Scavino didn't. But apparently the person I linked to did.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Angel, PM for you.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Trump won lol...

PA's defense thinks Texas is arguing election fraud when they are really arguing a violation of the constitution. Then PA admits to violating the constitution in their defense! They justify it because of COVID. There is no pandemic or emergency clause for this in the consitution. They are done.

SCOUTS will likely take away electors and nobody would reach 270. Congress will have to vote for president. They get 1 vote per state and have to vote along party lines. Trump won more states than Biden.

The End.
edit on 11-12-2020 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: Flesh699

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Does anyone know where Lance is? I thought he'd be weighing in on these cases? I hope he's okay.

He freaked out because there was too much talking about lizards. Lawyers are a weird bunch. Here I am having to go through page after page of poltical stuff when really all I want to do is talk about lizards.

I wouldn't say he freaked out but more about tired of all the various topics brought up in this thread which after all this thread is not for everyone. Some of us have really thick tin foil hats.🧙‍♂️😂

2020 Clown world politics is absolute toxicity. Gotta learn how to roll with the punches and move on.

Lance had good insight for us. I realize not everyone can handle discussions of truth where you, in an effort to find the truth, entertain things others can't stand. I don't know how to handle that other than to point out Lawyers especially seem to be about what they can prove. No one can prove Lizards are human like well enough for probably 99.99% of us. Sure I think it is possible, but I also believe it is improbable. In a logic loop it sure is hard to prove something doesn't exist because there would be no proof of existence, but it may still exist.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Been lurking since the first thread and just want to say hats off to you guys for the amazing work done here!! Quite the roller coaster ride
ATS Has been my go to site for everything for many years but this thread always grabs my attention.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

DOJ Election Day Monitor Counties 2020 Notes:
- Orange % - counties Fox chart showed at less than 100% on election night
- Charts show 100% vote totals but kept orange highlights for this districts
- Registered Vote % = Total votes for DJT + Biden / Registered voters in district
- Note: Chart doesn't include "other votes" so voter turnout % would be even higher
- MSM usually reports voter turnout = Total votes / estimated # of eligible voters
- Registered voter records = districts responsible to keep clean & updated
eg. change of addresses, deaths, incomplete info, DOB, name checks, out of state
- Couldn't open registration details for VA, IL, OH (but added links below)
- Not saying this is fraud, but interested to learn what caused these big differences

Sources:
Georgia - Voter Registration
WISCONSIN ELECTIONS COMMISSION
Arizona - Most Recent Voter Registration Count
Virginia - Voter Registration Statistics (can't find server)
North Carolina - Voter Registration Data
PA - Current registration statistics
Maryland - State Board of Elections
CA - Report of Registration - October 19, 2020
New Mexico - Voter Registration Statistics
FL Voter Registration - By County and Party
Massachusetts - Registration Statistics
New Jersey Division of Elections
Illinois State Board of Elections Home Page (can't open)
MINNESOTA - VOTER REGISTRATION COUNTS
VoteOhio.gov - Ohio Secretary of State (access denied)
Texas - Secretary of State
Michigan - Registered Voters

An Extremely Detailed Map of the 2016 Election
FOX - 2020 Presidential Election Results
2016 November General Election Turnout Rates
edit on 11-12-2020 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Important statement from the U.S. Supreme Court, directed to the Pennsylvania Secretary of State, PA Supreme Court, Governor Tom Wolf, and others..

That question has national importance, and there is a strong likelihood that the State Supreme Court decision violates the Federal Constitution.

The provisions of the Federal Constitution conferring on state legislatures, not state courts, the authority to make rules governing federal elections would be meaningless if a state court could override the rules adopted by the legislature simply by claiming that a state constitutional provision gave the courts the authority to make whatever rules it thought appropriate for the conduct of a fair election. See Art. I, §4, cl. 1; Art. II, §1, cl. 2.
Source: www.supremecourt.gov...

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger
Thank-you a million for that logically laid out, information-packed post, BrewTiger!

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
Thank you
Replied

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 04:37 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Another question all.

If I read it right, our newest Justice ACB recused herself from the SCOTUS ruling on the PA lawsuit because she was sworn in too close to the election. It was then kicked back to the lower court's original decision.

Will she be recused from hearing the Texas lawsuit as well?

I can see Justice Roberts siding once more with the liberals, but was there ever a lower court order ruling to stand should it ends in a tied 4-4 vote again?
edit on 11-12-2020 by Frodolives because: (no reason given)

<< 190  191  192    194  195  196 >>

join