It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 195
<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: bradychick

If you are referring to the &( & amp) its probably just a script issue if its pulling and reposting all trumps tweets.
I can't see any other differences.

Trump doesn't run the gab account. Or least he doesn't sit down and write both. It will be a bot.
edit on 11-12-2020 by Hamlin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Hamlin

Yes that is what I was referring to. I wasn't sure so I thought I would mention it. Thanks. =)

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufiRel, Lol, you are hardly ignorant. You know much more than most Americans who have been dumbed down in high school civics classes. They never question or care to learn more.
Because of all that has happened starting with the election of Obama I have really been motivated to learn much more and try to understand what is happening. KU by posting questions has triggered a process to not spoon feed us but to do some serious work and have a vested interest in the outcome.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: bradychick

The difference between Parler and Twitter on that tweet is down to a PARLER error in the read process from the Twitter download API:

Base data from Twitter API uses & as a special character to denote special characters - for example '& quot ;' = ".

Therefore for Ampersand the Twitter API download shows & amp ; (without the spaces).

It took me months to build conversions into my upload for all the special characters - e.g. one for each country's flag. This is what the nested SUBSTITUTE formulae do in hidden column E of the POTUS tweets tab!

edit on 11-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I mean why you are using excel over something python based is beyond me. Excel is extremely primitive and slow.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

care, re Dan Scavino''s 17 jet passes Tweet:

IT'S ABOUT THE BREAK! - see my previous post about "The" vs. "To"... TYPO.

What do Jet pilot's say to their wingmen?

"BREAK LEFT... BREAK RIGHT!"

I think the 17 may indicate the BREAK comes at 5pm?

This could either mean a SUPREME COURT decision to SIDE with the LEFT or RIGHT at 5pm... or it could mean we get the POTUS "Look to Twitter: Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......." God bless." from #55

edit on 11-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Have sent post -

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Frodolives
I have to believe that these justices are all acutely aware of the Biden Chinese connections by now.
Surely that should come into thier decision making on this matter.

While it shouldn't be based on anything other than the constitution, I think they need to pull an activist's view, coupling with the fact an Ossoff staffer leaked they plan on packing the courts. This will make them (current Justices) useless.

Biden already plans on many EO on Guns etc., and that should play a role in their decision. Basically plans on using Judges to subvert the Constitution.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I think you miss the point Hamlin...

It might have been easier and faster for me but the spreadsheet needs to be easily understandable, trustworthy, including formulae, and auditable offline by Joe Public!

Even a 12 yr old understands basic spread sheeting nowadays and 99% of people trust and have MS Excel on their laptops. If the net goes down the spreadsheet will need to be read offline using whatever software people already have on their devices.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
A wise person once said "there are no coincidences." I say person because I've recently been considering the possibility that person isn't necessarily a guy...

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
I mean, it's meant to be a training exercise... but ya know... it says "The Storm is upon us" ...exact same capitalisation of Storm as Q post 55.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Ok sure. So you trust Mircosofts software ahead of writing a simple python solution?
You won't take Bill Gates vaccine but will use his software to compile evidence against him? Sounds about right.

If the net goes does only your local copies will work. Your local copy of python app will work the same as your local excel will work.

It just seems a bit amateur is all, if you wanted to take this serious someone should of created some bespoke in less time and easily portable to as a local resource or online open source tool.

I mean why is Q bothering to hide how you should decode something if you then reveal how its decoded in an open source 12yr olds excel spreadsheet? Seems pointless.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Very sad day. ATS has become my outlet for REAL news.

Dashen, PM sent.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Mine is @EssentialBusi7.

Holler at yer boi.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Resident Lurker is still here but worried. I reassure him every day that this is all going according to plan and to not give up hope. He watches the news but more so now with a filter and a Kuestion. It is no longer complete acceptance which is real progress. More and more often now he freezes the news, rewinds, watches again and calls B.S. Progress!

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Rels decodes are among the greatest contributions to this site. Why are you dogging his style.

And to anyone else reading this reply, please hmu with the fallback location.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   

I'm a bit busy with uploading, decoding and archiving... could someone pass the "The vs. To, It's about the BREAK" DECODE, this replies to, on to /qresearch please?

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   

"Someone".

That little chestnut is often not so easy in reality as it is to say. I mean, you sound knowledgeable... are you offering to convert it? And if you're not, then you have your answer as to why someone else hasn't. Rels logic makes perfect sense to me... excel is ubiquitous, and loading excel docs into other spreadsheet software is common too... makes it easy to transport into another platform should someone want to do that at a later date. I certainly don't see the need to be trying to sh*t on it. Bad form.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

PJ, I'm getting no results for that handle on twitter... is there a typo?

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Hi Brady / Rel,

POTUS Tweet Time = 7:11
big, old, slow turtle (BOS?)
drenched
dam
(1777 yesterday)
The "turtle" was used in this post title / Time stamp 7:01:01 matches.

1) 1776 found in at least 11 posts: QMAP
2) The American Turtle attacks the HMS Eagle
3) Alternative History: September 7, 1776 – Turtle Sinks Eagle

- the first naval attack ever made in a submarine - attacks HMS Eagle
- On Sept 6, Sergeant Ezra Lee left at 11pm that night & pedaled for 2 hours
- After making 2 attempts he failed, and gave up heading back to safety
- #3 link: past that shaped history... just, not our history. (matches title in 758)

Adding these, as 2 other pages posted "dam" messages:

@P0A_Triot23

@55true4u

@3days3nights
edit on 11-12-2020 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Mine is @EssentialBusi7.

Holler at yer boi.

I've looked up both you and Rel, and Twitter says you both don't exist. I guess you are in the naughty book.
I'd like to follow you both, but you might have to PM a link to your account to be able to do so!

I'm not gonna post mine up here, but do PM me if you want to stay in touch (anyone) and I'll send it along!

<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join