It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 192
<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   
We have many catch phrases to use but one of them is much more than just a phrase if one studies a little.

The Truth Will Set You Free

It is not The Truth that sets you free . The phrase should be

Truth Will Set You Free

Truth as a way of life ... as a way forward for a people or a world.

What if truth was paramount. What if an elected official who lied to We The People was incarcerated for 10-20 years.

There are two pillars needed to support democracy.

One is Freedom ... the other is Truth!

Without Truth one cannot have Freedom.

As long as lies are allowed, you will never be free.

Truth Will Set You Free

P

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

PM sent. At least I hope it worked. I'm not on social media other than reddit so I hope you get my PM and tell me where to go. I appreciate what you've done and what you doing.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Is it me, or does anyone else get a feeling that the web may be going down soon? Between the new draconian censorship on YT, this sites gut sinking red banner and the scramble to get everything archived and contacts made.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   
No, it isn’t just you. I expect it to go down, followed by an emergency broadcast from the President. I keep thinking about downloading an offline copy of Wikipedia. But yes, I have the same feeling. We won’t be allowed to communicate to rise up. I’d cut communications if I were them.

originally posted by: dreamreader
Is it me, or does anyone else get a feeling that the web may be going down soon? Between the new draconian censorship on YT, this sites gut sinking red banner and the scramble to get everything archived and contacts made.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Can't argue with that. But we clearly are not there yet. In the meantime, protect yourself.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Well this is interesting to me... POTUS first tweet of Dec 11th is at 00:14:34

t.co...

Timestamp points to posts:
#14 First DURHAM boat post

#34 Q Clearance Patriot

Are we finally going to get some action from Durham today?
edit on 10-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamreader
The timer is still counting down, even though I think the Biden booby-trap bomb has been diffused. But I won't know for certain until President Trump has been officially declared as the winner. That's my state of mind right now, fwiw.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Intriguing tweet from code monkey:

Ron
@CodeMonkeyZ
·
2h
Trump still has two major paths to victory.

Path 1: Civil path with a big SCOTUS win
Path 2: Military path using his 2018 EO

Lets all hope SCOTUS makes the right decision.

Alex Chaudhari
@AlexDellasandro
·
2h
That’s what worries me about Option 2. But doesn’t that EO expire on the 16th?

Ron
@CodeMonkeyZ Replying to @AlexDellasandro
No, the first major step of the 2018 EO begins on the 16th.
3:27 AM · Dec 11, 2020·Twitter Web App

edit on 10-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I'm going to miss these deep posts. They always seem to appear and speak to me just when I need it to bring me back on track. Thank you for your post. I really needed to read that.

A post way back to 2007… possible before that that, really connected a lot of soul searching questions I had back then and put me on an entirely new path. Just like your words tonight really bright me back to the journey I was on before all this virus and election crap. I didn't sign up to ATS because of UFOs or politics or even conspiracy subjects. I initially came here by way of Fragile Earth topics, then eventually topics on metaphysics. I never paid any attention to other topics, maybe the occasional 9/11 thread because I lived close to that area, but that was about it. Then when the Newtown shooting happened I followed that topic because it hit close to home for me.

I don't post often. I do read here every day. It's where I get most of my information these days. I appreciate all of you. Your eloquent way of putting things together blows me away at times. Different opinions that makes one think and expands possibilities you wouldn't have thought of yourself. This place, all of you, are a wealth of information. I hope this place somehow survives. I dread the day I log on and it's no longer here.

I hope that day never comes. Much Love to each and every one of you and thank you for years of information, thought provoking comments and some really good laughs as well ❤️

edit on 10-12-2020 by summer5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

This may be a dumb question, but do you happen to have an archive post of archive links.

I followed your achive ink from the post, copied and pasted the links into a text doc (I'm on a Mac), and each one of the links carried over and are functional from that doc.

An index doc that has a link to all of the archived pages would be helpful, expecially for the late-commers, if it exists.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Intriguing tweet from code monkey:

Ron
@CodeMonkeyZ
·
2h
Trump still has two major paths to victory.

Path 1: Civil path with a big SCOTUS win
Path 2: Military path using his 2018 EO

Lets all hope SCOTUS makes the right decision.

Alex Chaudhari
@AlexDellasandro
·
2h
That’s what worries me about Option 2. But doesn’t that EO expire on the 16th?

Ron
@CodeMonkeyZ Replying to @AlexDellasandro
No, the first major step of the 2018 EO begins on the 16th.
3:27 AM · Dec 11, 2020·Twitter Web App

Is that around the 45 day after the election report suppose to be in
also remember we are two day ahead

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: IAMTAT

So we've got the Awans, DiFi's Chinese spy driver, and now Christine Fang... ALL actually on the damn payroll of the Democrats. ALL of them foreign spies.

I ask this in all sincerity - WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH THE DEMOCRATS?????? How is this allowed to continue? Its absurd. How many foreign spies need to be found before a real life, honest to goodness investigation is done to judge just how compromised our so called "leaders" are? If there are 3 glaring examples, I'm sure there are many many more that are well hidden.

This is so in our face. I feel it is past time for Sedition/Treason perp walks and trials. If the DOJ keeps refusing to do it, then the people will very likely do so spontaneously. When this happens will be based on the efforts to fix it or not.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

CoramDeo, I don't currently have one but I'll generate a post of master archive links akin to dashen's starting thread post over the next 24 to 48 hours.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   
There have been many "good" and "opportune" times for Q to share insights into what's going on.

But now is a MANDATORY time for Q to deliver some insight(s), even if it is coded.

If Q has been shut-down (by choice or by force) his lack of communication is, of course, understandable.

Otherwise, there is no excuse, assuming Q is still on the side of Trump-supporting patriots.

If President Trump loses, due to cheating, fraud, neglect, and deceit, Q should know his gig is up.

Coming out after the fact, delivering encouraging messages, like U.S. Senate Republicans have done with President Trump's re-election bid, is a non-starter.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   
"Thank You one and All", Guess the answer will somehow fade, But sure hope an oncoming means of Contact does appear to emerge. For now Have a Happier than Happy Xmas, plus a Hopeful , enjoyable Future.

All the best
Yours Sincerely

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Oh, wow! You have a plethora of goodies in your signature. These are definitely timeless pieces of work that should be published for the whole world to see. Like you said, save them now because once this is all gone, you will want it even more a part of your life now that you can't read it. I was just rereading the All Roads Lead to Rome. Looking back, it is quite amazing that they have been able to pull off quite possibly the greatest magic trick off all time. Creating religions and planning wars out centuries down the line is unbelievable, yet how its presented in that thread, it is laid out in idiot proof digestibility. Here's to taking back the republic from the Evil Roman Empire!

Eta:. Cranky, that was a beautifully articulated post. You have a way with crafting concepts with words that's, not only insightful, but it strikes with a profound impact. I look forward to your future journeys into the Esoteric, no matter if it's here, there, or everywhere.
edit on 11-12-2020 by BoomGiggle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Dec 10th
0 Posts,
32 POTUS tweets; 10 retweets, 7 video tweets,
Total 32

KU V19.81 20201210 to 4952 incl DECODE tools

Most linked posts in the day's decodes:
13 9,
9 10,
7 23,
6 6, 19,
5 3, 24,
4 2, 4, 12, 16, 18, 20, 21, 50, 88,
3 7, 8, 11, 13, 15, 22, 31, 36, 66, 75, 82, 1049, 1050, 1524, 1549, 1550, 2249, 2250, 2749, 2750

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Problem -> Reaction -> Solution

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
This war is between patriots and traitors. I welcome our Southern brethren to the fight.

WWG1WGA

The Patriots seem to be in the North the South the East and the West. The extreme edges are were the majority of the Marxist are. There are pockets of backwards leftist in several cities of the red states. The majority of the Marxists are on our coasts. Many claiming global warming while amazingly finding themselves building homes close to the water. Just like Al Gore.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Much appreciated.

I started rummaging through the previous threads to your index posts and managed to gather 1-16, bu tI need to shut it down. The work day approches rapidly.

Again, I know it's no small task, the effort you already put into this.

I'm curious about just how big (in storage terms) all of the zip files, downloaded, add up to.

External storage is on my list of items to purchase. I may need to bother a firend for his gig-speed connection to do the downloads so I don't age out into a coffin waiting for the downloads.

Thanks again for the time you put into this effort.

<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join