It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 190
<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
seeing the red banner Im sure this site is doomed . Is there another site you guys go to , or will after the shutdown?

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
In a surprising move, the Pentagon has told the CIA that it plans to end the majority of the military support it provides.

It's military support that allows the spooks to play their stupid, destructive games with people's lives.
This is a positive development.

A "boom", of sorts.

edit on 10-12-2020 by FlyingFox because: Trust The Plam

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Lilroanie

dashen's backup site is the primary site to regroup and it looks emminently fit for the job...

As secondary backups to dashen's site, I've suggested that we can find each other on existing sites by setting up new accounts with name format ATS_username, e.g.:

I would setup ATS_Relscihistitsufi on 8kun, parler, gab, twitter, etc. then see which site has the most of us congregating and DM users on other sites to point them to whichever site the majority seem to be coagulating to.

As a final option members could click on any of my dropbox links and leave a message there on dropbox - tho I currently rarely monitor for messages, I'll do that if/when this site becomes unavailable. The dropbox links should still be accessible from the archive links I've provided... which reminds me:

Many of you may not have felt the urge to download the archives - for those of you I suggest that you save a copy of this archive post which will allow you to get to my dropbox account.

edit on 10-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Indeed. Somehow I'm not banned from Twatter so I can be reached there

@DashenAnon

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Won't work for me Fang Fang hacked my twitter acct and got it banned posting pron and I don't care enough about it to fix it heh. If this place dies and we don't go to Dashen's I for one will just wander I guess. I don't do social media. the closest to that for me is here.
ETA:777 posts!! joined 11/11 *inset lmao face***
edit on 12/10/2020 by Lilroanie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
we gotta get this thread to part 33

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Hey Rel

So what is Dashens site.... i would be happy to find a place where most of us can regroup!

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Presidentially Pardoned San Antonio Man Once Again Arrested on Federal Drug Charges

Federal, state and local authorities have arrested eight individuals on federal drug trafficking charges, including 41-year-old Texas Syndicate Lieutenant Hilario Nieto who previously received a pardon from President Barack Obama, announced U.S. Attorney Gregg N. Sofer; Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) Special Agent in Charge Steven S. Whipple, Houston Division; and Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) Director Steven McCraw.

In 2004, Nieto was sentenced to 248 months in federal prison on drug charges in the Western District of Texas. Scheduled to be released in 2021, Nieto was pardoned by President Barack Obama in 2016. The pardon was effective August 2018.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

and my Twitter is @rshiskebab45, though I've kept very low profile on it and use it to read others tweets more than tweet.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

originally posted by: dashen
I have a b-site prepped and waiting for this very situation.

You can pm me for deets and logins.

COME WITH ME IF YOU WANT TO LIVE

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

The standing orders for access to dashens site are to DM him for details.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Lilroanie

cool thanks guys

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   

PM sent Mr. Dashen

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Metalcrack

Can't resist adding this...

Do you think if we email siteadmin they'll give us a serious party? I think we deserve one!

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Makes me a bit sad. I lurked for years before coming onboard recently to join the Q train.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

"No Evidence!"
youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Hey Dashen!
Been following ATS and your Q threads for years, can you please send me the info for the alt site? Hate to lose all you guys!
(Not sure how to PM, sorry for replying in the thread)

Thank you!!

TerryD

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   

PM sent.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: hiImBigbob

Part of the puzzle you're looking at is that the Chinese have nuclear weapons. That changes many of the traditional calculations of the generals and diplomats.

Cheers

Before the Clinton Administration, the Chinese didn't have targetable ICBM's.
Bill and Hillary changed all that by making sure that the Chinese got the technology that they needed.... probably in exchange for campaign dollars.

Would you trust a missile guidance system procured from Hillary Clinton? Think about it.

edit on 10-12-2020 by FlyingFox because: #FREEDOM

<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join