It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 191
<< 188  189  190    192  193  194 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Final CranQy EsoteriQa.

What have we all seen and or learned since Q?

We discovered, Pedavores, Government control systems, hidden truths, human sacrifice, clones, misinformation, unseen manipulation, networks, chemical control, mind control, technology control, Humans As Currency, and more.

What is all of that? Truth? Facts? Enemies to be defeated? Maybe, maybe not.

From POV they are clearly symptoms, but symptoms of what?

Follow me here as we turn the Earth metaphor upside down to see what the mirror shows us.

Creation is Creation. Creation Creates, it does NOT limit based on this or that. You think, you create = WE are the creator, which is The Only Truth There Is. There is no external anything, no external god, no external you, only creation creating from within to be seen as without.

The reality created, PROJECTED, is a MIRROR of the "what" that is inside you. Everything in your reality right now is a mirror of that which is within. There is no without, only within, and what we create, see and interact is a projection of the within as seen by an individuated aspect.

The symptoms list above are a MIRROR of what is inside. They are our creations.

So why are we creating pedavores, vax, 5g...? Why is it that we cannot create a reality of harmony, balance, joy, and one that fosters liberty for all? We seem to create the opposite here on Earth, as we create everything but Liberty. In fact, we see Liberty as something a guy with a gun gives us or god gives us if we kneel before him/her/it.

Can anyone with a "desire" race a Formula One car in a race? No. Why not? Can anyone take an F22 for joy ride? One must train. "How do you get to Carnagie Hall?" "Practice, Practice Practice."

If one is going to create, without limitation, then one must train. Safely. Isolated. With supervision. But with the freedom to burn oneself out by creating nightmares and unwanted things, nightmares the more evolved have learned about and have no interest in dealing with anymore. The best place to do this is in a place where the creation process is really slow: Earth/3d. Over time that process gets faster, think 40 years ago vs. now, or 3d > 4d > 5d.

Those creations must be contained! No evolved race is going to invite Abromovic into their culture to wreak havoc. Those who have evolved well past twitwars, vax, child killing etc. have ZERO interest in having to deal with our monsters attacking them in their curated reality.

"Why does it seem there are good and bad people?" "Why does it seem like there are great and awful things?" One cannot create in a vacuum because there is no vacuum. Creation creates, it has no limits, so in order to "see" what one is creating one must have a reflection, something to help define what is being created and that is: Contrast.

This means that in a world of symptoms, folks have to play the characters so each and every person can fully understand what the creation process actually is. Bad guys show contrast for good, good for bad etc. Some bad guys show GOOD contrast to others, while some good guys show BAD contrast to others. The brand of contrast is not absolute.

We are all here showing each other. The Q helps folks see what they are creating for the first time, clearly, and in real-time! We are seeing that creating the nightmares of Control and Humans As Currency are NOT the way to go about creating! One can control others, or just as easily facilitate the growth of others. If you crave controlling others - you are in planetary Q-uarantine, as you cannot be allowed to create freely. If your entire reason for being is to control, dominate, cage, belittle, judge, criticize, hate etc. then you cannot be allowed to create beyond this containment system.

Facilitating the growth of others through Liberty, Freedom, Support, Compassion, Love, Forgiveness etc. then whoa! If you can release judgment, fear, insecurity and the need to control others, then you are half way out.

Previously I posted POV

Many of us are playing the parts of a mirror, the contrast. Both to show us what we are creating and more importantly define for us what we should be creating. This means we can never really know in any given moment what's what for others. For some the are working out X, while for me X is not a part of my reality at all, only Y. For some they reflect the good, for others the bad, for others it is the neutral. Each giving each other what they need - cooperation in evolution is right there!

We are all in fact cooperating with each other: Bad actors showing good how to create. Good showing bad the same.

At the core the above symbols represent control of others. Fear drives this. So why is the collective creating this madness? Fear, as most WANT a system of control to keep them safe. More control=more safety. What you and I see as intrusion, many see as safety. What we see as a removal of liberty, many see as a welcomed security systems. Their abject FEAR creates the antidote - The Control System.

These horrors we have exposed are all symptoms of folks learning the power of creation: our collective fears, insecurities, and monsters. They are the missteps that occur within the early creation process. "But they are awful cranky..." "Can't God just get rid of them...?" Nope, the Creator is not an arbiter. Limitations are set by those who have created, not the creation mechanism itself.

Is everyone finished with it?

Previously posted: Manifest

Creation from fear, insecurity and control etc. is the foundation for the monsters we create, they are born of OUR ENERGY. They are not self-reflective, stand alone, or evolving. They go POOF when we stop fueling them. The demons, the reptiles, the monsters are reflections of us - nothing more. They are there as long as we need them to be, or until enough have said it is time to move on. This is why those monsters continue to need attention through ritual, secret group membership and fear patterns - the go poof without.

The entire Q + Anon process has given us all a glimpse into the nightmares we have been creating without even knowing it. It has shown all who are interested levels of nightmare creation so deep as to be unfathomable prior to The Great Awakening. Can folks who create nightmares of pedavores and secret society systems of control be let loose into realms where folks have long grown out of that level of creation? If you have created a loving, clean balanced home do you want a group of methheads to just randomly moving in?

Really think about that. If you have evolved to the place where everyone in your particular planet is loving, kind, considerate, non-judgemental would you really want to let a Paid Shill or Gates, Rothschild or the other poster children for hate into your realm?

You, I and every evolving expression here is just a baby trying to figure creation out. If we put down the fear for just a MOMENT, can we see ourselves as deserving of the compassion, comfort and nurturing of a newborn creator? Forget about viewing others this way for a moment, see yourself this way. Can we forgive the newborn? Even better can we champion the newborn for even trying?

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   
JoeMala!

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RsaWarhawk

Suvivliatsboards.com is really great, I've been a member over there for years.
www.survivalistboards.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

PM dashen

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

That Time poster says to me that the "Person of the Year" is two-faced!

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Funny they used old haggy Kamala and not Facelift Kamala in the TIME magazine cover.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Even in a drawn picture Biden is looking for a teleprompter, and Harris looks like she ate a lemon.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
JoeMala!

Besides "person" is wrong, it is odd they made him look like old joe and her older and rough.
They are facing in favor.
She has the devil horns coming out of her head. Fauxci had them.
She has the pursed lips - again.
If they were two planes flying, he peels off and she continues on.

6 Beads
6 White Stripes
6 Red Stripes

Is Time relevant to anyone not forced to get a subscription via some "special offer?"

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   
So since I’m getting Truman Showed right now. I will share one more coincidence that happen tonight.

I was watching this

About Lucifer, the fall of satan and all that. I stopped after she talked about left hand and right hand path magic

Then, on my Instagram, was this from One37pm these guys are syncing me.

It’s a guy tracing a 7 point star with his right hand and a 5 point star with his left hand. Set to the Pentatonixversion of God Rest ye Merry Gentlemen. It’s set to the part in the song where it sings about Satan’s fall.

So with that... if this site goes down sooner than later

See you on the other side of the sky.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   
It really has been an honor to dig in this giant sandbox of infinite wisdom with you guys. I started coming here back in 2008 when I started hearing about the "FEMA" coffins that were being stacked up looking as if they were preparing for a mass causality event. I seriously lurked here for about 12 years before my pansy ass decided to speak up and join in on the fun. I was just so intimidated by the intelligence, not just in this thread, but that this site had when I first discovered it. Back before politics had become so polarized and had taken over the airways. So many good threads here. If I could suggest one thread to look at before you its too late. Take a look at these two following threads:

The Hidden Hand

This one is quite interesting as the OP is similar to our Ghostly Friend in that they were able to create a post without the standard 20 post rule ATS has. They are a generational ruling bloodline member that is tasked with enlightening us It makes a lot of sense as far as creation goes. I thought it was a bunch of BS at first but the mods have since cleaned up the post and allows it to flow without disruption. Quite a gripping read.

All Roads Lead To Rome

This one is about how it all goes back to the Roman Empire. From Troy to modern day(at the time) It chronicles the "other" history that you are not taught in state funded educational systems.

Hats off to each and everyone of you. You can fine me on Twitter under my same screen name. I've already started to follow a couple of you brilliant freaks. I mostly lurk there. I guess you can say....

MORNING SUN brings heat.
Full moon coming.
Undiscovered stars learned.
Missions forward.

Love you guys and gals!

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

It would be a lot more interesting if the pentacle was equilateral and not just an elongated version with a base triangle similar to the septagram.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Thank-you for such an informative and thought-provoking post, CrankyOldMan. I sincerely hope you have methods for sharing it in additional venues.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: Flesh699

I’d probably punch Fauci if I ever saw him.

You have more restraint than I do!

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   
DJT Tweet

Related...

Surprised by Hunter Biden criminal probe? Blame media collusion

Interesting Hunter is said to be investigated concerning tax issues. His efforts were likely not "illegal," immoral, unethical yes, but the legality is murky at best. But, following the money nailed Capone and many others and we've seen The Biden Crime Family connected to all manner of fronts.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman
Thank-you for such an informative and thought-provoking post, CrankyOldMan. I sincerely hope you have methods for sharing it in additional venues.

High praise indeed, coming from you my learned friend.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Post just sent, Thank you.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

If you click "Hidden Hand" link in my sig you'll see just his posts. Archive now while you still can.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   
cranky, POTUS tweeted 32 times today... PAIN mirror/completion coming?

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Battle lines drawn. All eyes on SCOTUS.

I believe the final blow will come in the form of a monumental court decision, but it will be delayed until after the holidays in order to preserve the sanctity of the religious pilgrimage to Grandma's house, so that riots don't envelop normal Americans en masse.

When the lights go off this next time, I believe Black Bloc will find no quarter and will be put to bed quietly before the inauguration and soundly in the week after. DJT has a few tricks up his sleeve, inc Declass and the actual election results, which when made public will give him the mandate to take care of business.

edit on 10-12-2020 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Dashen... you have mail.

P

<< 188  189  190    192  193  194 >>

join