It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 189
<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Uncle Joe can kiss my arse!

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
File this under could be something/nothing.

Ku has stated many times over that symbolism will be their downfall. Well I just had this weird story scroll upon my twitter feed that seemed to stand out and scream deep state comms. I know I'm crazy( I have the papers to prove it!) but this just struck a chord within me and I felt compelled to bring it up. So without further ado, here is the picture.

"Man Punches, Tackles Bear In
Fist-Fight To Save His Dog"

The obvious that stands out is the dog comms, typically pertaining to ones end/death, but the "Fist-Fight" stuck out as a possible incoming FF to distract the public from Supreme Court case with Texas and/or combined with an event to disrupt the election process currently underway. I hope I am way off the mark with this, but if you go to the actual webpage Link , scroll down and you shall see the NY Post tweet of the same weird story and it shows the dog with a Russian hat on, which I just learned is called a ushanka. This just screams deep state comms and seems to be something rather large and ominous.

Codeucq
Codeucq on twitter always has some interesting digs in regards to comms that are quiet interesting and at times overwhelming. I'm sure he will touch upon this soon. Check him out if you haven't yet. He will have some digs that are 60 something tweets long, and each of those have a lists of subtweets. Connects a lot of dots with very compelling antedotes to boot. Our lovely overlords have always been communicating in the open, I just never knew how blatantly open and often it has been occurring until our favorite anon showed up on the scene. Anyways, let me know if you guys get the same feeling or if I just need to get some fresh air! lol

Cheers!

edit on 10-12-2020 by BoomGiggle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

I dont see amy banners- can someone post a screenshot?

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

originally posted by: Aallanon

Thanks for posting that, guys this is important... @ the 26 min. point she says that next week something very big will be released. She talks about a 53 min. long recording that will explain everything. I believe she hints that she is the one that recorded it as well... Pete Santilli mentions this in the comments...

The Pete Santilli Show
18 hours ago
She had to give it to the attorneys first....then release it publicly after they get it into the lawsuits

I’m still catching up but can someone point me in the direction of this video? Is there a link to is somewhere else? Not even sure what it was but it sounds important.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I know this has been brought up in the past, if ATS does go under, is their an alternative board to continue with
@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions-part- infinity and beyond?

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alchemst7
I know this has been brought up in the past, if ATS does go under, is their an alternative board to continue with
@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions-part- infinity and beyond?

there are plenty of free forum site or even paid. it just takes someone willing to do the work. i am so old i remember when people ran them for free out of hobby

ETA to be on topic i noticed in Trump's intervention brief he invoked rule 17.2 as justification of jurisdiction
edit on 10-12-2020 by RsaWarhawk because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-12-2020 by RsaWarhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Ask Dashen in PM about alternate site for us guys

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I guess goodbye is in order based on the header. I am sure we will all find eachother in another forum somewhere one day....

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Thx Trill. I’m in!

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Talk to Dashen, All situated already and waiting for the end.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Fauci on a Couchi. Watch what happens at the mention of the deep state.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Welp, I guess thats that eh fellas?

Thanks for the info and the discourse over the years. The past 4 have been wild AF. I doubt anyone will notice this, based solely on my lurk status, but, I love you all and appreciate the hours upon hours youve all poured into this and the rest of the topics out there.

Thanks for opening my eyes to the different realms of possibility. All of the different possibilities. I learned a lot in my time here and am thankful for all of it.

Much love. Much peace. Much respect. Take care of yourselves amigos.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

In effect, when we speak of technology advancing faster than societal structures in an Enlightened Western framework, we have to concede that comparatively, technology is advancing WAY faster than the so-called "Cultural Revolution" of Stalinist-Maoist China now in 2020.

I try to explain to people how the value of human labor rose along with Industrial Revolution and first-gen automation, because humans had to tend the machines. Now it's been devalued to almost nothing, like it was before Ford's $5-a-day plan. Quality of Life and the corresponding value of labor peaked after WW2, or at least with that generation. Now, tiny houses, condos and van life are "hip", to obscure a large family farmhouse and 60 acres aren't in the cards. I can think of many examples of jobs that will fall to AI and autonomous robots with highly energetic power systems. Think Zuckerborg-RoboCop hybrids that pick fruit and pack Amazon boxes. It could go either way, with good AI verses Evil AI, isn't this what it's all about?

Anyway, the point is about how this affects big 3rd World populations, especially in China and the Pacific and other Useless Eaters. The stakes are high, my friend.

edit on 10-12-2020 by FlyingFox because: UNLEASH THE KRAKEN!

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
With heavy heart, I bid everyone here a profound goodbye, whenever the last post is presented on this site.

With love, respect and kindness to all that have been here and will be to the very end.

So much I have learned! Probably never again will a site as great as this will ever exist.

May God love everyone here!

NightFlight

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I have a b-site prepped and waiting for this very situation.

You can pm me for deets and logins.

COME WITH ME IF YOU WANT TO LIVE

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Dashen, a pm was sent, sir...

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: Flesh699

It’s like someone is trying to wipe out humanity.

Yep, pretty much.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   
THIS POST IS OFF TIPPY TOP IC PLEASE REMOVE TO PREVENT THREAD DRIFT

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

PLAN amphibious assault on the CONUS would be about 1/100th as effective as a US one would be on China.

<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join