It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 184
<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

The Supreme Court should just order the legal ballots to be counted and the illegal ballots be thrown out.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The Supreme Court should just order the legal ballots to be counted and the illegal ballots be thrown out.

That ship sailed. The pool of ballots are cross contaminated.

- verified mixed with unverified
- on time mixed with late
- no chain of custody records
- envelopes separated from ballots.

The window to do it the right way closed a couple weeks ago.

That also doesn’t address the Dominion vote flipping software. Letting legislatures decide follows the constitution. Letting Congress decide also follows the constitution. Letting the crooked election people validate ballots is not an option.
edit on 10-12-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
No. His focus was on the nationally decided POTUS race. However, if they deem ballots not legal, the down ballot votes go away as well.

Good, thanks...

It’s going to be very interesting to see how this plays out.

Maybe...

State Legislatures to determine House/Senate winners. Congress Contingent Election to determine POTUS & VP. Specials within 90 days for state/local races.

Agreed on latter, but States would be well within their rights to simply have new elections for the down ballots...

Speaking of China...

"May you live in interesting times."

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Indeed we do.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

www.zerohedge.com...

They didn't go anywhere closer than Qatar to Iranian airspace.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phelan15
a reply to: butcherguy

www.zerohedge.com...

They didn't go anywhere closer than Qatar to Iranian airspace.

At best 150 miles I would guess.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I rolled back the live feed on Newsmax. Back end of a work truck. Nothing to see here.

a reply to: Caled

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
I rolled back the live feed on Newsmax. Back end of a work truck. Nothing to see here.

a reply to: Caled

Nice job!

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

ZERO HEDGE;

They just mentioned a Massive Bomber flown fo us to East and flying over Iran.

Edit: NVM, already covered.

How about Sky Event...

"It's Coming" - Geomagnetic Storm To Dazzle Night Sky

edit on 10-12-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
This is interesting...

Vocal dissension in the ranks-

TX v. PA

PA Speaker of the House, Bryan Cutler was joined by PA House majority leader, Kerry Benninghoff in filing an amici curiae brief AGAINST the State of Pennsylvania and in favor of Texas' application for relief.

bigger

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Holy Smokes. Vax whistleblower dead.

www.infowars.com...

This is so heart breaking to see but on the plus side she thought this might happen and she prepared for it...

As a result, the perpeTRAITORS just might be facing a run in with Karma... The fund raiser met their goal in just ONE freaking day! Brandy Vaughan, you are a freaking HERO! RIP girl...You fought the good fight and YOU won, your voice will continue to speak out long after this day. (This would make one hell of a good new thread topic BTW...) DAMM... why am I cryin', I didn't even know her!

Twitter

*SNIP*

edit on 12.10.2020 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

edit on 12/10/2020 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: bradychick

I was wondering if factions from the 4 culprits would join TX.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe
Yea and they buy everything to take control over every aspect of our lives, from elections to diseases and globalization communism slowly choking our way of lives and free speech.

And nobody wants to see it and comply with every rule they invent, it seems to be getting worse day by day.
But will only memes and thread messages do the trick?
There must be a future time somewhere in when everything falls apart, and people start seeing that they actually took the wrong course, but will it be too late?

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

Pennsylvania has responded to the Texas case's accusations.

Essentially saying the lower courts agreed with us and our actions, so you should also.

mobile.twitter.com...

The deadline of 3 p.m. eastern time has just passed.

Starting off like this is beyond bad, this is the language of shills and trolls - and lawyers who have a losing case. This undermines everything that comes after it. Then it gets worse.

Disenfranchising large swaths of voters......like 75 million or so? They made the case for Texas. Their unconstitutional actions did just what they said.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Does anyone know where Lance is? I thought he'd be weighing in on these cases? I hope he's okay.

He got aggravated with certain people blowing him crap in this thread and left it. He has been posting in other threads.
I can't say that I blame him. I forget who it was that aggravated him.

It was me. I made some anecdotal comments twice while there was a lull due to q not posting. Lots of others post their personal crap here too, all the time, so I got caught up in some commentary. I messaged him and apologized but crickets on the thread here.

I've been silent since.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
more support for TX

link to document

link

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Thank you. You are right, apparently that ship has a long sailed away.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: bradychick
Next, let's get some of the Republican Senators on board. The Patriots that is.

An image of the house members who are supporting Texas are at this tweet.

mobile.twitter.com...

A battle royale shaping up and none of the mainstream media are covering it.
edit on 12/10/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

I think arguing against the counter-Q posts just makes for a stronger Pro-Q case.

edit on 10-12-2020 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

TORONTO - The company that released contaminated flu virus material from a plant in Austria confirmed Friday that the experimental product contained live H5N1 avian flu viruses.

And an official of the World Health Organization's European operation said the body is closely monitoring the investigation into the events that took place at Baxter International's research facility in Orth-Donau, Austria.

"At this juncture we are confident in saying that public health and occupational risk is minimal at present," medical officer Roberta Andraghetti said from Copenhagen, Denmark.

But what remains unanswered are the circumstances surrounding the incident in the Baxter facility in Orth-Donau."

The contaminated product, a mix of H3N2 seasonal flu viruses and unlabelled H5N1 viruses, was supplied to an Austrian research company. The Austrian firm, Avir Green Hills Biotechnology, then sent portions of it to sub-contractors in the Czech Republic, Slovenia and Germany.

The contamination incident, which is being investigated by the four European countries, came to light when the subcontractor in the Czech Republic inoculated ferrets with the product and they died. Ferrets shouldn't die from exposure to human H3N2 flu viruses.

Public health authorities concerned about what has been described as a "serious error" on Baxter's part have assumed the death of the ferrets meant the H5N1 virus in the product was live. But the company, Baxter International Inc., has been parsimonious about the amount of information it has released about the event.

On Friday, the company's director of global bioscience communications confirmed what scientists have suspected.

"It was live," Christopher Bona said in an email.

The contaminated product, which Baxter calls "experimental virus material," was made at the Orth-Donau research facility. Baxter makes its flu vaccine -- including a human H5N1 vaccine for which a licence is expected shortly -- at a facility in the Czech Republic.

People familiar with biosecurity rules are dismayed by evidence that human H3N2 and avian H5N1 viruses somehow co-mingled in the Orth-Donau facility. That is a dangerous practice that should not be allowed to happen, a number of experts insisted.

Accidental release of a mixture of live H5N1 and H3N2 viruses could have resulted in dire consequences.

www.ctvnews.ca...

I feel like that's good to spread around.

And This is Crazy.
edit on fThursdayAmerica/Chicago1403699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join