It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 183
<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

Pennsylvania has responded to the Texas case's accusations.

Essentially saying the lower courts agreed with us and our actions, so you should also.

mobile.twitter.com...

The deadline of 3 p.m. eastern time has just passed.

DC & 22 Blue States weighing in too.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
LOL. I swear, I didn't make the name up:

Hydrosonic

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Caled

'Hydrosonic'?

Canada Installs Underwater Chinese Monitoring Devices Near US Sub Base

Canada has placed four Chinese monitoring devices just 186 miles away from the US coast, near a major waterway used by a US nuclear submarine base, reports SCMP. The sensors were placed on the Endeavour segment of the Juan de Fuca Ridge by a remote controlled Canadian Coast Guard submersible on June 27, and are now fully operational.

www.zerohedge.com...
(bold mine)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
FCC begins process of halting China Telecom U.S. operations

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) said on Thursday it begun the process of revoking China Telecom's authorization to operate in the United States as it took further steps to crack down on China's role in U.S. telecommunications.

FCC Chairman Ajit Pai noted several U.S. government agencies had recommended the revocation citing national security concerns. Pai said there are "significant concerns" that China Telecom will be forced to comply with Chinese government’s requests for information, including communications intercepts. China Telecom, the largest Chinese telecommunications company, has had authorization to provide telecommunications services for nearly 20 years.

Looks as though things are really heating up and could go live at any moment. We are reaching a crescendo of monumental heights. With what all is going on with the Kraken being released, I'm wondering if Gozilla and Mothra aren't on their way as well. Might need to call up Captain Planet and the Power Rangers, oh wait! Sillyohme forgot we have the greatest military on Earth and they have already played out this scenario as well as all others. Enjoying the show. Can't wait for the reveal!

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

ZERO HEDGE;

They just mentioned a Massive Bomber flown fo us to East and flying over Iran.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Battle lines drawn. All eyes on SCOTUS.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Does anyone know where Lance is? I thought he'd be weighing in on these cases? I hope he's okay.

He got aggravated with certain people blowing him crap in this thread and left it. He has been posting in other threads.
I can't say that I blame him. I forget who it was that aggravated him.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Catching up but your tweet link is deleted already... over target!

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Good. Get all the law Breakers in the corner of the room together.

And then...

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

No they didn't. They flew near Iran, but didn't get very close to Iran. They flew around Qatar but that's about as close as they got to Iran.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

It was me. And I wasn’t bothering him. He just didn’t want to scroll past my thoughts. His time is REALLY expensive, I guess.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: bradychick
a reply to: RsaWarhawk

statement from Ohio AG

link

thank you for finding that!

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Looks like a HUMVEE to me.

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: TheMandolorian
a reply to: IAMTAT

another tweet
Does not look military in my non-expert opinion.

Food truck.

link   
interesting Clip tracing to Frankfurt. Note the last connection: Amazon Cloud

5 Posts With Amazon

link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Does anyone know where Lance is? I thought he'd be weighing in on these cases? I hope he's okay.

He freaked out because there was too much talking about lizards. Lawyers are a weird bunch. Here I am having to go through page after page of poltical stuff when really all I want to do is talk about lizards.

I wouldn't say he freaked out but more about tired of all the various topics brought up in this thread which after all this thread is not for everyone. Some of us have really thick tin foil hats.🧙‍♂️😂

2020 Clown world politics is absolute toxicity. Gotta learn how to roll with the punches and move on.

link   

AG of Texas who brought the suit states that in a National Election for POTUS, the behavior of those 4 states have impacted the citizens of TX (and elsewhere). If just Senate/House positions, then no impact. Specific to the POTUS results.

did he specifically say that about Senators/Reps? Because I disagree... if Senate/House seats were flipped because of their violations of law/Constitutions, and said flips resulted in the Senate or House flipping, everyone is most definitely potentially affected.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium
Tweet unavailable

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

a reply to: crankyoldman

Pennsylvania has responded to the Texas case's accusations.

Essentially saying the lower courts agreed with us and our actions, so you should also.

mobile.twitter.com...

The deadline of 3 p.m. eastern time has just passed.

Starting off like this is beyond bad, this is the language of shills and trolls - and lawyers who have a losing case. This undermines everything that comes after it. Then it gets worse.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

ZERO HEDGE;

They just mentioned a Massive Bomber flown fo us to East and flying over Iran.

I checked their site... didn't see the story there.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

AG of Texas who brought the suit states that in a National Election for POTUS, the behavior of those 4 states have impacted the citizens of TX (and elsewhere). If just Senate/House positions, then no impact. Specific to the POTUS results.

did he specifically say that about Senators/Reps? Because I disagree... if Senate/House seats were flipped because of their violations of law/Constitutions, and said flips resulted in the Senate or House flipping, everyone is most definitely potentially affected.

No. His focus was on the nationally decided POTUS race. However, if they deem ballots not legal, the down ballot votes go away as well. It’s going to be very interesting to see how this plays out.

Maybe...

State Legislatures to determine House/Senate winners. Congress Contingent Election to determine POTUS & VP. Specials within 90 days for state/local races.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Nancy Pelosi says Q-Anon is working with Kevin McCarthy, LOL.

twitter.com...

You lost me at “Nancy Pelosi says..”

She’s bat sheet crazy. Her green banana days are over too.

I can't wait for this Revelation from Senator Grassley on the senate floor this morning to Branch out to Joe Biden..and then encompass swalwell, Pelosi, Schiff..the whole lot of them.

mobile.twitter.com...

I should know better but I’m wondering if Trump has had DOJ on HOLD....HOLD....HOLD.... GO!

Possibly. It would be a shame for Q to miss out on this important Moment by staying so quiet!

Also

Google YouTube censor Americans, while employing people with ties to the Chinese communists.

mobile.twitter.com...

<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join