It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 186
<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Phelan15

Sorry my mistake,........... back to silence.....

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

www.zerohedge.com...

Google makes sure I keep getting Yesterday's news etc. At the moment too busy trying to find why the Financial Forum - ref the 'RESET' group, have cancelled their January meeting in Austria and re-scheduled such for June in Singapore.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   
YouTube bot:

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
As a fence sitting lurker bird who seldom chimes in as I find my own song redundant .

I'd like to chirp an old tune for a moment.. So forgive me this indulgence.

This late in the game, the clock has only so many timeouts.

If Joe Biden takes office as president, the game is over..

If President Trump stays in office, the game becomes reality..

I have been waiting a few years to see this proven true or false..

And I'd be lying if I said I was sure either way.. but it is exciting to finally have a deadline..

Also thanks Dashen for all the content to read with my morning coffee all these years!

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Just a little rant from me. I went for lunch and of course it is outside and I hear everyone celebrating the $10,000 student loan forgiveness. If this is all it takes to get everyone on board I say Trump bring it on and do the same. That is all it cost for everyone to jump on the Biden bandwagon.
The student loan issue is huge and it is not going away. Trump should address this, especially since Biden was planning to steal all of the credit for Trump's accomplishments and make it $15,000. He will be a freakin hero!
P.S. please don't forget about the crushing Parent Loans.
But Trump knows this...The Gambler
www.youtube.com...

Ranting off your post T1...

Biden wants to give everyone healthcare, then WTF is Obamacare?

Biden wants to forgive student loans, then WTF did obama make student loans non-dischargeable government loans?

I've never asked the government for anything in my life. When did it become a thing to demand the government fix personal screw ups rooted in one's own ignorance. If one fails to take care of themselves by smoking, drinking, jabs, fast food, zero exercise, diet coke etc. HTF is it the governments job to fix that?

If one can't even do basic math to see how spending 100k over X years for a loan to get a degree in gender studies is a VERY BAD IDEA, then HTF is it the government's job to fix that? (don't get me wrong, the government can just move the debt off ledger and there is no issue at all but that's separate).

The above statement needs a caveat. The government can discharge debt owed to it without an issue, it's a ledger entry and impacts little to nothing - we don't have money we have IOU's. But this is a strawman, FF, bait and switch wrapped into one. The government makes debt non-dischargeable, then encourages Universities to double and triple charge, then offers said debtors relief if they only vote the right way, then offers to refinance instead of discharge and spread out the payments over more years.

Same with healthcare. Obamacare was designed to fail. They offer this horrific, awful expensive system, it falls apart, then they offer the system they had in place all along, as folks beg for relief. Strawman, bait and switch, FF all rolled into one.

Say hit to the resident lurker.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

I’d probably punch Fauci if I ever saw him.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

That's often due to Q not posting in shotgun fashion and we each have our own interests, beliefs, pursuits that we each always end up going back down for personal reasons. Get bored or burned-out with one topic and move on to another. The Q thread morphs over time quite frequently. You and I share some of the same interests.

Lance left before and later returned.

I tend not to argue or waste my energy getting into a ping-pong posting fit with anyone here no matter what their opinion is or how crass on anything because I'm not the expert of anything as I research so many topics in the background my time is limited. I'm on a weird quest for enlightenment. Yes, these threads are a data-mining gold pit.

I was thinking back several weeks ago imagining the mask Covidians will become the new conspiracy theorists and most everything in this thread will become conspiracy fact, to be written & decoded in a forthcoming 17 volume quantum mysticism series called the 'Altered State Qhronicles - the Greatest conspiracy story ever told.' Given all the rabbit holes and 2020 timeline altered reality states sometimes feels like a leftist version of The Chronicles of Narnia.

Aldous Huxley, the author of Brave New World, died the same day as C. S. Lewis, who wrote the Chronicles of Narnia series. Unfortunately for both of their legacies, that day was November 22, 1963 (JFK). Huxley, at least, made it interesting: At his request, his wife shot him up with L S D a couple of hours before the end, and he tripped his way out of this world, or so the story goes.

“Your mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open.”
― Jordan Maxwell

In the geo-political sphere of influence...

"You can make sense of this world only if you base the world on consciousness. Consciousness is the ground of all being, and quantum physics makes this as clear as daylight."
- Amit Goswami (Quantum Physicist, teacher, philosopher)

What the Bleep Do We Know!?

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Now I’m reading Ohio AG is backing Texas?? Hard to keep up.

This is NO time for fence sitting. Fish or cut bait.
edit on 10-12-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

This is what happens when you baby your children instead of expecting them to grow the f**k up by 18 years of age. This is what happens when you let them live at home until they're 30. This is what happens when you emphasize video games instead of books. This is what happens when you let third graders use calculators instead of proper mathematics up to and into high school.

The list goes on.

People made choices in recent decades which resulted in where we are today with respect to the Entitlement generations.

We got soft and now it's stabbing us in the gut.
edit on 12/10/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Source? I read he (AG Yost) approves of TX case, but not on their remedy. He does want SCOTUS to view and rule on the case.

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Has our transparent friend been by to say hello recently?

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Pm for you my friend.

Have a splendid night all!

Back to lurk.

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

No. I've had my eyes peeled.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
DJT Tweet

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Did the CIA just get neutered.? Where's Gina?

Pentagon plans to cut most of its support to CIA's counterterrorism missions

In a surprising move, the Pentagon has told the Central Intelligence Agency that it plans to end the majority of the military support it provides to the agency's counterterrorism missions by Jan. 5, according to a former senior administration intelligence official.

A former high-ranking CIA official described the Pentagon's plans as "highly irregular" given that the CIA's counter-terrorism missions can no longer be executed by the CIA without U.S. military support.

"The pushback or slow rolling of this initiative by the Defense Department and the CIA likely renders this moot, but the damage from this shot across the bow has been done," said Darrell Blocker, a former deputy director of the CIA"s Counterterrorism Center and an ABC News contributor.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Oh, I hope I don't miss it. I always miss it...

Also, trying to explain to people how Biden/Harris will never become Pres/VP is getting really tiring. Can we just get to the action already?

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: IAMTAT

No. I've had my eyes peeled.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Where is Gina, indeed? Hiding? Running? At her tribunal? Quietly decomposing?
Inquiring minds want to know.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I was just thinking we have not heard from Mrs. Haspel for awhile. Has she been seen since the runout about her “capture” came out?

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

Where is Gina, indeed? Hiding? Running? At her tribunal? Quietly decomposing?
Inquiring minds want to know.

Good point, has she been seen since the rumors about her dying at HQ?

<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join