It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 152
<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
John Titus - Best Evidence - Season 3 E01 of Mafiacracy Now - Wherefore Art Thou Reserves? If you're interested in deep dives on this stuff he comes across as very knowledgable.

@ 15:45 is Explanation of reserves.

Season 3 is gonna get into the legal backdrop of money and its history, at least insofar as it relates to the inevitable tectonic shift in our debt-based monetary system, which has arrived at its natural end and is coming apart at the seams as we speak. Rather than scotching the fatally flawed debt-based system of pseudo-money in favor of actual money (with no debt attached), the powers that be are doubling down on the flaw because it affords them control. Any doubts about this got erased during an October 2020 zoom call hosted by the IMF and attended by the BIS (Agustin Carstens) and the Fed (Jerome Powell), in which Carstens did a breathtaking interpretation of Dr. Evil as fantasizes of controlling every transaction on the planet through central bank digital currencies. What? You think this is a joke? Cast your eyes to 24:17 through 26:25 of the video at this link, where the GM of the BIS explains why CBDC is supposedly so superior to cash:

Central bank digital currency (CBDC)

The second half of the video walks through a thought experiment to explain why reserves are absolutely crucial to a debt-based electronic monetary system.

Freakish Orwellian enslavement turning us all into digital assets if the Fed gets away with their lunatic fantasy. Just imagine, you buy a bag of peanuts at a gas station...and the Fed will know about it. The Fed will be issuing YOU money. Given the FED most assuredly does NOT want transparency of any kind how will they circumvent all the legal privacy issues and Jerome Powell is also a lawyer.🙄

“It's more important for the United States to get it right than to be the first. Getting it right means we not only look at the potential benefits of CBDCs, but also the potential risks, and also recognize the important tradeoffs that have to be thought through carefully.”
- Jerome Powell

The Fed As Drug Dealer:

"I like to say that we injected coc aine and heroin into the system, and now we're maintaining it on Ritalin. How's that? [LAUGHTER]"

- former Dallas Federal Reserve President Richard "Dick" Fisher (now at Barclays).
Quote source: twitter.com...

A tectonic shift is taking place in the monetary paradigm right now as central banks around the world gear up to shift us into a system of central bank digital currencies (CBDC).

John Titus on Central Bank Digital Currencies and the Global Monetary Reset:

What's the link between the vaccine and CBDC?

1. Hardware and OS
2. Financial app

I'm several day behind & catching up & just saw this. I thought it deserved a re-posting in case anyone missed it. I haven't even watched the video but just reading your post made me feel sick all over. Of course, most of us have seen this coming for a long time but to realize how close we are to that & how so few in this country have any idea about any of it. Ugh. I just feel sick.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
New Q drop

Dec 8 2020

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 54e39d No.11953143 📁
Dec 8 2020 17:05:50 (EST) NEW
www.youtube.com...📁
Q

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Ahhhh. Makes sense now. SCOTUS didn’t deny the PA case. They don’t need it since Texas case covers PA.

Not a loss!! Whew.

LOL @ MSM.
edit on 8-12-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Ahhh....I may of jumped the gun then. Saw that being tweeted as breaking news so I was eager for that good news after hearing about PA challenge declined.

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: SilverRocket

Only if the docket has the word "accepted".

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
President Swalwell

Q on Gmail Drafts

Hmmmm. I haven't checked the news since this morning but I did see the headlines about him today. Did anyone ever figure out what that tweet could have been about?

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Also, it's possible they just denied the injunction. It seems like the rest of the case may still be active.

It's too bad the Supreme Court is not as transparent and verbal as president Trump is.

They work for us too

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I see Louisiana has added itself to the case. 👍

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Hopefully that Q drop today will be the first of several coming.

edit on 12/8/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
47 Posts with SC in them. MANY with 55 & 22. Texas case is a powerful number, containing numbers folks know here all to well No. 22O155
No. 22O155

Bigger

So one of the contentions for Standing seems to be the Senate has a vested interest in the VP. Interesting since Harris, the real candidate, STILL hasn't stepped down to devote her attention to that all important transition.

I wonder how it's going over there in the Lawfare bunker today.

edit on 8-12-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I dont know where to find qdrops anymore. Does Q still have the same trip code?

link   
Q feed us. We're hungry.

link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: FinallyFree72

You keep saying this like trump had some kind of crystal ball to see who was hiding in the swamp and who wasn’t.

If trump didn't know that high level career politicians and past POTUS appointees weren't part of the the swamp than he must be some kind of special.

Also no one needed a crystal ball to see the outcome of hiring swamp creatures to go after the swamp. All they needed todo was to stop drinking the trump orange koolaid for a minute and they would have seen how this was going to end.

Perhaps if trump loyalist and Q followers had criticized trump earlier on for hiring swamp creatures versus using 34d chess and Q's "trust sessions" BS to justify his hirings ,trump might have stopped hiring within the swamp. Then maybe china biden might not have been elected.

Perhaps unlike some, I care more about my country than a political party or candidate. So I want to see accountability and justice served versus playing 42d chess and stomping on my chest yelling BOOM every other week, while I overlook my parties or candidates stupid mistakes ,wrong doings,or corruption.

Seriously, give it a rest.

Trying to take the twitter and the democrats censor approach I see . Don't like what you hear than I suggest you cover your ears or overlook my posts like you do when your candidate does something wrong and ignore it.

Again, you act like he has a crystal ball to tell him who is a swamp creature and who isn’t. It’s too bad you can’t be president since you seem to always have all the answers and your hind sight is 20/20.

The “give it a rest” wasn’t to “censor” you it was because you constantly repeat the same thing even when it’s been addressed here multiple times.
edit on 8-12-2020 by FinallyFree72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson

qposts.online...

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: GATruthseeker

originally posted by: crankyoldman
President Swalwell

Q on Gmail Drafts

Hmmmm. I haven't checked the news since this morning but I did see the headlines about him today. Did anyone ever figure out what that tweet could have been about?

The theory is he left a draft in his folder for someone to read, he's trying to get them to read it. It may have said "hey I slept with the Chinese spy, help me, it is going to come out..." to whit the reply was "you're on your own."

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Also, it's possible they just denied the injunction. It seems like the rest of the case may still be active.

It's too bad the Supreme Court is not as transparent and verbal as president Trump is.

They work for us too

I think Alito confirmed denied injunction only.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
From the linked video

0:50 NOW
0:51 ARRIVES
0:52 THE
0:52 HOUR
0:53 OF
0:53 ACTION

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I'm sorry, but your post is the stupidest thing I've read in a month or more.

You wouldn't know a patriot if they bit you on the a**.

Trump couldn't help but hire some swamp slime. He's spent the last four years going toe-to-toe with these traitors. Sometimes you have to forfeit important pieces to advance.

He's fired a lot of people for douchery, but that seems to have escaped your notice.

Go to one of your Antifa thug meetings and bash Trump there. You'll feel better after you've burned something to the ground and assaulted some police officers.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I'm sorry, but your post is the stupidest thing I've read in a month or more.

look its not my fault you aren't reading your own post.

You wouldn't know a patriot if they bit you on the a**.

I know a patriot cares more about his country than a political party or candidate and doesn't let his wants get in the way of the facts or the truth in front of him.

The fact is trumps administration hasn't held anyone of significance accountable for anything and has been a complete failure in draining the swamp.

In fact its done the opposite and has disposed or ignored evidence that could have brought down the deepstate (biden laptop,epstein,hillary ,comey,etc), Let high value witnesses get killed under their watch, gone with the MSM narrative, and have only gone after the real whistle blowers that exposed the swmap such as assange and snowden.

Another thing Q and his followers are completely choosing to overlook is the fact that trump handed the internet to the deep state telecom industry once his swamp FCC head repealed net neutrality principles.

Sorry just because you are choosing fantasy 34d chess to justify the bad decisions (intentional or not) or corruption of trump, it doesn't make it reality. Some times reality is a b1tch and some adults can't handle it.

The real haters of the US

He's fired a lot of people for douchery, but that seems to have escaped your notice.

LOL, hiring and rehiring douchery within the swamp did not escape my notice. Fully aware that is why I have stated either he was a useful idiot or he was part of the new deepstate all along.

Go to one of your Antifa thug meetings and bash Trump there. You'll feel better after you've burned something to the ground and assaulted some police officers.

You sure you aren't the one attending the antifa meetings yourself, because you sound like a democrat twitter user getting upset when someone says something you don't like?

Word of advice: the enemy of your enemy is not necessarily your friend. So careful where this Q is taking you too ,because its looking more and more like a psyop that Yuri Bezmenov was talking about where the Russians planted the seeds and the Chinese continued to water it.

edit on 171231America/ChicagoTue, 08 Dec 2020 17:17:50 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Ahhhh I see. Thanks everyone for clearing that up!

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson

Most off these still work

qanon.pub...
qanonposts.com...
qntmpkts.keybase.pub...
qanonmap.bitbucket.io...
qanon.app...
qanon.news...
www.q-clock.com...
qagg.news...
www.we-go-all.net...
qalerts.app...
qnotables.com...