It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 149
<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Anything on the Supreme Court? Parler feed went down briefly. I got booted out of ATS and had to log back in. Odd timing.
edit on 12/8/2020 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: interupt42
That is why Rudy,kraken and his legal team are doing the twitter rounds and having such unprecedented failure with their cases so far.

Wait, what? "Unprecedented"? Did the dog eat your homework?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_v._Gore
en.wikipedia.org...

Unlike the Bush / Gore election the amount of issues with this election is so vast, that Rudy ability to fail is unprecedented. So far anyways.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Justoneman

If you don't mind me asking, what did you see in your training?

The 1st thing we met was an Israeli Officer who gave us a lecture on Mole machines. We could share that with our family. You know the ones we all know about now. They were a cartoon fantasy at that time.

Also we had some of the new Star Scopes night vision where no IR was used and you could stealthfuly scan a battlefield without being detectable. Unlike an IR night vision. Those SS's we were told, were not very new but it was going to the next war. They implied they had stuff way better than they could share with us. I have reason to believe they weren't lying.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner

originally posted by: IAMTAT
"We're prolly gonna get caught."
(Turn up your volume)...twitter.com...

Vile behaviour. The Brits call it having no bottom. So true. šŸ¤¬

Do we?
I've honestly never heard that before.

She got a brass neck on her though.

I heard it when I was over there. Is it regional?

Also, I believe it was used in the original "House of Cards" series, which blows the US version out of the water.

Yeah very likely to be honest, we have at least 20 words for round bread (it's a roll, a bap if I'm feeling exotic) depending on where you are in the country.

You can drive 20 miles and it's like everyone speaks a different language.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Mentioned this exact thing here by me several weeks ago - this route is devastating.

DJT Retweet

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Now let's get about 20 or 30 more States piggybacking on the Texas lawsuit.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Whats a Mole machine?

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Whats a Mole machine?

Sounds like a tunneler. The big ones, maybe to build DUMBs?

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

And start challenging the House and Senate outcomes too.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I already wrote all state officials:
SOS, AG, GOV, Senate and local Reps.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

And start challenging the House and Senate outcomes too.

That's exactly what this suit cannot do. It is only applicable to one state infringing upon another's rights to elect federal representatives.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I started a thread on this but I want to bring it here to see if you thought it was relevant.

www.mediaite.com...

JUST IN: Republicans on Inaugural Committee Block Resolution Recognizing Joe Biden as President-Elect

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I'm no lawyer but Is there a way to actually confirm it has been submitted into the system? So far searching www.supremecourt.gov... it doesn't look like it comes up.

also according to the site

Posting of Documents. Electronic versions of all documents filed with the Court (except those containing sealed material or otherwise exempt from el ectronic posting) will be made available to the public without charge on the Supreme Courtā€™s website at www.supremecourt.gov....

When will subsequent filings in a case be available on the docket?
Most subsequent filings in a case will become available on the docket within 10-15 minutes of the time that the document is submitted to the system.

How will the public be able to determine whether the Clerkā€™s Office has reviewed a document and accepted it for filing?

Before a document submitted through the system has been reviewed, the docket will indicate that it has been ā€œsubmitted.ā€ For example, it may read, ā€œBrief in Opposition of the United States submitted.ā€ Once that document has been reviewed and accepted, the docket entry will change to ā€œBrief in Opposition of the United States filed.ā€

Looks like it was submitted but already dismissed because it was incorrectly filed. Yikes , well that doesn't give much confidence in their abilities at this level does it?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 331231America/ChicagoTue, 08 Dec 2020 14:33:18 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: IAMTAT
"We're prolly gonna get caught."
(Turn up your volume)...twitter.com...

smh. GA/PA are spiraling away from Joe at a rapid pace. Then itā€™ll just take one of NV/AZ/WI/MI and Trump wins.

I personally hope EVERY stateā€™s elections are reviewed because Iā€™m sure cheating went on in down ballot races as well, but if they arenā€™t going to for that, I hope MI is the one that blows up next. We supposedly handed over the Supreme Court to Whitmer by electing a new liberal judge who has zero experience. Sheā€™s an attorney who has only ever done administrative law like write company policies and stuff like that. Sheā€™s never filed or argued a case in court and sheā€™s never been a judge. But the claim is that in a state where 9 out of 10 people hate the governor, we overlooked all that inexperience to give the governor more power. Which she is now using knowing that by the time anything gets to the SC, it will be in her hands.

edit on 8-12-2020 by FinallyFree72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Kecksburg.

C before K, as a certain dropper of hints might write.

Cheers

Ha, I always misspell that name for some odd reason.šŸø Thanks, I can remember your hint from now on.
Coming up on the 55th anniversary.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Iā€™m angry and I donā€™t even know who to be angry at. The Bidenā€™s? The Media? Big Tech? The democrats who suspected all this and didnā€™t say anything?

All the above AND TRUMP for hiring within the swamp to go after the swamp and ALL his supporters overlooking it and not calling him out on it .

Perhaps had he been called out on it early enough he might have switched hiring practices and there would be some accountability.

This is the consequence of not holding your own party or candidate accountable.

You keep saying this like trump had some kind of crystal ball to see who was hiding in the swamp and who wasnā€™t. Seriously, give it a rest. Maybe he was relying on recommendations, maybe those people were doing a bang up job of pretending to be patriots. There a many different possibilities. It happens. You continuing to act like itā€™s a federal crime on the same level as colluding with a Chinese spy is just silly. He either thought he could trust certain people, not realizing how deep the deep state ran, or he was using certain appointments to trap and expose people. Or a combination of both. Even as heā€™s attempting to do something no one else has had the guts to do and live to tell about, you just keep criticizing.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
How many believe that the court filings are noisy distractions from covert arrests and tribunals?

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I have read so much lately I cant recall if this has been brought up or not.
When Q referenced 5:5 I find it odd that all of this Dominion software is version 5.5
Think this is another of the multiple meanings Drop?

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Sullivan dismissed Flynn case, despite previous updates today saying he was going to continue the case (how that was imagined after a Presidential pardon, I'm still not certain).

Tweety tweet

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

I believe they speak German in Switzerland actually.

And French.

And Romansh, which is a Romance language that has borrowed an extensive amount of its vocabulary and syntax from German.

Swiss German or SchwyzerdĆ¼tsch as itā€™s called by locals, is a collection of Alemannic dialects no longer spoken in Germany or Austria. However, most understand and speak Standard German.

new topics

top topics

<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join