It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 153
<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
I see Louisiana has added itself to the case. 👍

I have heard that Alabama is in on it too.

We need more states to pile on. The more that add themselves, the harder it will be to ignore perhaps.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Are We Ready Everyone?

Because it's gonna be biblical.

Enjoy the Show!

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: GATruthseeker

He just got outed today as being involved with a Chinese spy the entire time he was accusing Trump of being a Russian asset.
edit on 8-12-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Next one up if your looking

https:// 8kun.top/qresearch/res/11954208.html#11954208

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I get so frustrated with myself sometimes for falling victim to the psychological war news cycle when I know better-tisk, tisk. Q has had it on lock the whole time. Appreciate posts like these cranky for bringing me back to my damn senses. Forgive me Q for my doubt You’ve got this and we’ve got you!

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
So much fraud going to be discovered in so many different ways. There will have to be counter-measures implemented at every stage for every move they have made.

Just the military ballots for instance. In Detroit the way they handle it is all the military ballots come in in one format then have to be transcribed and copied.

The military ballots were absolutely blocked from being monitored by independent and Republican poll watchers.

The military ballots were overwhelmingly for Biden.
Maybe completely in that particular District.
No one's going to buy that ever

They cheated too big.
Too big to hide.

Nowhere to run.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

DECODES on #4953

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 54e39d No.11953143 📁
Dec 8 2020 17:05:50 (EST) NEW
www.youtube.com...📁
Q

1) Note the 17=Q and 5by5 in timestamp.
a) But 17:05:50 is also 05:05:50 PM, making it a 5by5by5

2) Post Delta is 25 days 16:44:55... again 2x 5by5 = Eyes On.

3) Video length is 3:09 = 39 = 3x 13.

4) Post Length is 45 characters.

5) CAPS only gives ORA giving gematria of 34 = 2x 17.
a) ORA is Italian for "It's time!"

6) USUAL DECODES point to posts:
5, 9, 17, 25, 34, 40, 45, 50, 309, 505, 550, 1245, 1644, 1705, 1750, 2205, 2516, 2905, 3345, 3405, 4455

I haven't checked these posts for relevance to time and #4953 contents yet.

edit on 8-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Damn tootin!

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Hopefully that Q drop today will be the first of several coming.

I hope so too!! Because after a month of silence ....and the election being stolen ,,,,and everything that goes along with that ....if this video is ALL they have to say, then everything is lost.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

DECODES on #4953

www.youtube.com...📁
Q

1) Note the 17=Q and 5by5 in timestamp.
a) But 17:05:50 is also 05:05:50 PM, making it a 5by5by5

2) Post Delta is 25 days 16:44:55... again 2x 5by5 = Eyes On.

3) Video length is 3:09 = 39 = 3x 13.

4) Post Length is 45 characters.

5) CAPS only gives ORA giving gematria of 34 = 2x 17.
a) ORA is Italian for "It's time!"

6) USUAL DECODES point to posts:
5, 9, 17, 25, 34, 40, 45, 50, 309, 505, 550, 1245, 1644, 1705, 1750, 2205, 2516, 2905, 3345, 3405, 4455

I haven't checked these posts for relevance to time and #4953 contents yet.

Dec 8 2020 17:05:50 (EST)

Texas SC Case number 22O155

What is interesting about the Texas case number is we remove the "0" and get 22155 which is a mega Q mirror including 2's become 5's.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I have to post that I absolutely love the memes in these threads. They're the only reason I laugh every day. 👍

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: djohn554

It could play into the tactic of appearing to be your weakest, just before you pounce and devour the enemy.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: nowayreally
a reply to: crankyoldman

I get so frustrated with myself sometimes for falling victim to the psychological war news cycle when I know better-tisk, tisk. Q has had it on lock the whole time. Appreciate posts like these cranky for bringing me back to my damn senses. Forgive me Q for my doubt You’ve got this and we’ve got you!

Not directed at you personally NWR, but folks really should know better at this point.

The whiners and the complainers are one thing, they have no hope, but others who have followed really should have learned at this point.

The Deep Staters names we know don't control a GD thing, removing them means NOTHING. What mattered here was the house - world wide, needed and entirely new foundation, then walls, then roof etc.

World Wide, DJT has lost a few tiny battles here and there, but redoing 50+ trade deals, Baggged-daddy/salami, NK, ME Peace, FED/Treasury, Wall, Opiods, Med Prices, Human Trafficking and now exposing World Wide Voter Fraud on the biggest stage ever is epic.

Exactly what he was hired for, Comey et all are meaningless at this point. If caging Comey et al gives me liberation then I guess have no idea what liberation actually is.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I just looked at the Texas docket and there are no other states added, yet.

A couple of States attorney generals voiced their support with letters, but that is not the same as filing an add-on.

The Pennsylvania case had five other supporters file add-ons between December 4th and today.

At any rate, the Supreme Court has given Michigan Wisconsin Pennsylvania and Georgia only until 3 p.m. this Thursday to respond to the Texas lawsuit.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
I have to post that I absolutely love the memes in these threads. They're the only reason I laugh every day. 👍

You need to get out more

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   
"Justice"

3 yr. Delta...TOMORROW.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Interesting stills from the video in #4953

www.youtube.com...📁
Q

0:19 = what document is "Massachusetts" from?

0:22 = back view of picture in #3782 Castle clean.

0:57 = The colored guy keeping the flag up from #4469 Old Glory + Reagan quote

1:24 = Are they clones or family?

1:36 = Crowd picture from a Hillary rally!!! - Is that Ray Jones on the right in glasses?

2:42 = linked to Q74 fire engine and flag between 2 cranes in #1363 Castle LOCK?

edit on 8-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko

I just looked at the Texas docket and there are no other states added, yet.

A couple of States attorney generals voiced their support with letters, but that is not the same as filing an add-on.

The Pennsylvania case had five other supporters file add-ons between December 4th and today.

At any rate, the Supreme Court has given Michigan Wisconsin Pennsylvania and Georgia only until 3 p.m. this Thursday to respond to the Texas lawsuit.

mobile.twitter.com...

allegedly..... Louisiana, Arkansas, Alabama, Florida, Kentucky, Mississippi, South Carolina, South Dakota.

Allen West said 10 states. Is this the Storm?

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   

a reply to: djohn554

It could play into the tactic of appearing to be your weakest, just before you pounce and devour the enemy.

Just one more thing
Colimbo Technique

The other variant that Columbo used, again when the other person's defenses were down, would be to add one last question just as he is leaving.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: FinallyFree72

You keep saying this like trump had some kind of crystal ball to see who was hiding in the swamp and who wasn’t.

If trump didn't know that high level career politicians and past POTUS appointees weren't part of the the swamp than he must be some kind of special.

Also no one needed a crystal ball to see the outcome of hiring swamp creatures to go after the swamp. All they needed todo was to stop drinking the trump orange koolaid for a minute and they would have seen how this was going to end.

Perhaps if trump loyalist and Q followers had criticized trump earlier on for hiring swamp creatures versus using 34d chess and Q's "trust sessions" BS to justify his hirings ,trump might have stopped hiring within the swamp. Then maybe china biden might not have been elected.

Perhaps unlike some, I care more about my country than a political party or candidate. So I want to see accountability and justice served versus playing 42d chess and stomping on my chest yelling BOOM every other week, while I overlook my parties or candidates stupid mistakes ,wrong doings,or corruption.

Seriously, give it a rest.

Trying to take the twitter and the democrats censor approach I see . Don't like what you hear than I suggest you cover your ears or overlook my posts like you do when your candidate does something wrong and ignore it.

I think you raise a valid point, at least in that Trump has hired 'from within the swamp'.

In attempting to analyze it, I see five different possibilities.

1) Some of the swamp dwellers he has hired are actually good guys that just live in the swamp. May have been in the middle of some bad things in the past, but want to do the right thing now.

2) Some of the swamp dwellers are not good guys and he has hired them to maneuver them into a compromising position in preparation to take them down.

3) Some of the swamp dwellers are not good guys and Trump has been maneuvered into hiring them.

4) Trump is a good guy but has hired from within the swamp due to incompetence.

5) Trump is not a good guy and the entire thrust of the Q phenomenon is a false premise designed to manipulate opposition to the deep state. He has hired swamp creatures knowingly and intentionally.

I tend to dismiss five because it doesn't seem to fit the facts of reality and the current events that have played out over the last four years. Why bother? We were poised for globalism full speed ahead with an HRC win in 2016, if the fix was already in why throw an orange spider monkey into the mix? I could probably dredge up lots of minutiae from the last four years to support my perspective, but you get what I'm trying to say here so I'll leave it at that for now.

I lean against four because I just don't think he's that incompetent. His manipulation of the press was expert, and as president he has accomplished quite a bit, most of it pretty good for the country, though not so good for globalist interests. Nevertheless, it is a possibility, I agree.

Three seems unlikely to me due to Trump's contentious nature. It seems unlikely that he would be knowingly coerced into hiring swamp creatures if he is one of the good guys. It is more likely that he might have been duped into hiring some of them, and was in this way manipulated. For hypothetical example: Barr or Wray saw what was coming and were able to project a good persona at the Trump team, who were then fooled into thinking that these guys were not the clowns that we think they probably are. I agree with you here then that he might have been unknowingly coerced, though I think it also unlikely.

I honestly think one and two are the most likely possibilities. Team Trump seem to have consistently gamed the system pretty well for pro liberty outcomes. It seems unlikely that they would fail so utterly at the task of appointing the right bureaucrats. I could be wrong, and it is exactly that, but it seems to me the less likely possibility. Intrigue and subterfuge seem the more likely reasons for the peculiar appointments.

We're talking about an anti-establishment leaning POTUS here. You can't get anything done without lots of subtle manipulation. That seems to have been the rallying cry since the day after his election: Stop Trump. Resist. Anyhow, if he had wanted to appoint someone very against the grain, he certainly could have attempted to do so. He didn't so I assume that there was a good reason for that beyond ignorance, which seems not unreasonable to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join