It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 151
<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I just have to reply to this post Rel.

Add a little meat to them bones. It seems funny that drops that I have recently been studying keep coming up.

Firstly, I just want to point to a current affairs news story that has been making the rounds in the UK.

The BBC has created a "Christmas episode" of "Vicar of Dibley" starring Dawn French. In it, Dawn French as the vicar will deliver a sermon on Black Lives Matter... also, taking the knee. I point you to this small section of Q post 100...

Why are migrants so important?
Operations.
Satan.
Who follows?
What political leaders worship Satan?
What does an upside down cross represent?
Who wears openly?
Why?

Now, "Vicar of Dibley" is a "comedy" programme. So, I'm sure the upside down cross is a joke, right?

Of note... "Dibley - the fictional Oxfordshire village"
Images from the linked article HERE

The BBC, of course are right in the centre of UK propaganda and "woke" culture. Dawn French on the Sun article is quoted as saying "I think it matters that you do something about it because Jesus would, wouldn't he? Until all lives matter the same, we are doing something very wrong."
Totally bypassing the fact that BLM is a political movement and reinforcing the false BLM narrative. No surprise there.

Even worse, she ropes Jesus into it... creating a confused issue even worse, dragging Christians into it.
Upside Down Cross. I used to quite like Dawn French. There goes yet another one... but of course, this goes on the writers as much as French.

Secondly... Rel's point...

It's just struck me that the Queen's "royal wave" is actually a Nazi salute.

I don't know if you missed this when it came out Rel, but I believe this is VERY telling...

"FOOTAGE shows Edward VIII leading Her Majesty, Princess Margaret and the Queen Mother in doing fascist gesture"

This little gem came out in June 2015, much to the dismay of the palace. At the time, the palace PR people were running around like headless chickens putting this fire out. Certainly not the kind of thing one would want associated with our "beloved" Queen. Of course, the whole "Windsor" family are Germans, for those that didn't know.

The Palace's reaction was "Queen Nazi salute film: Palace 'disappointed' at use"
The following excerpt from this BBC article...

The black and white footage, which lasts about 17 seconds, shows the Queen playing with a dog on the lawn in the gardens of Balmoral, the Sun says.

The Queen Mother then raises her arm in the style of a Nazi salute and, after glancing towards her mother, the Queen mimics the gesture. Prince Edward, the future Edward VIII, is also seen raising his arm.

The footage is thought to have been shot in 1933 or 1934, when Hitler was rising to prominence as Fuhrer in Germany but the circumstances in which it was shot are unclear.

I also find the following statements from the article interesting...

The palace said it was "disappointing that film, shot eight decades ago... has been obtained and exploited".

The newspaper has refused to say how it got the footage but said it was an "important and interesting story".

A mysterious 17 second clip. I wonder where that came from?

The man in the clip was the Queens Uncle Edward... also from that same article...

In October 1937, Edward and his wife - by now the Duke and Duchess of Windsor - visited Nazi Germany with the idea of discussing becoming a figurehead for an international movement for peace on Hitler's terms
During the controversial visit they met Hitler and dined with his deputy, Rudolf Hess
Evidence emerged Edward went to the early stages of a concentration camp, although it is not thought evidence of mass murder was made clear to him

But of course... it is all innocent, and just misunderstood.

The next in line for the throne after Betty, is of course Charley. Here he is talking on the World Economic Forum about the Great Reset...

Charley and Schwab.

And of course, Charley boy was best friends with "Sir" Jimmy Saville.... and brother to Prince Andrew... best friends with Epstein.

Q post 100 excerpt
What happened to Diana?
What did she find out?
Why was she running?

What did Diana find out? Why did she call them the "Reptiles" and the "Lizards"?
Make of the linked article what you will... Link

And then, the son... whom some consider to be the biblical antichrist.

(I just happened upon this video, and it was uploaded in 2009 but seems much older... quite fascinating to hear it talk about "Every human being will be electronically tattooed"... in fact, it covers many topics familiar to these threads.

The above image was in the video, but unclear...

And of course, I haven't really gone into the Queen herself... but did you know that she is the biggest land owner in the world?
Who owns the world?

The Queen, the family of the actress Nicole Kidman, King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia and the media tyco

The world’s primary feudal landowner is Queen Elizabeth II. She is Queen of 32 countries, head of a Commonwealth of 54 countries in which a quarter of the world’s population lives, and legal owner of about 6.6 billion acres of land, one-sixth of the earth’s land surface. Her position is a relic of the last and largest land empire in history, rumours of whose demise would appear to be somewhat premature based on her position and possessions. But her power is real, or at least legally real, and it derives from a tradition based on a specific and unbalanced relationship between rulers and the ruled.

What a twisted little swarm of nastiness. The "beloved" Royal family. I'm sure that all of this is just "bad press", and nothing worth worrying about. After all, the Brits are regularly told that the Royal Family have no power and are generally considered as a tourist attraction and tradition.

Of course they are.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Thanks! Now I know why I always get Jeff Bridges and Kurt Russel confused!

originally posted by: Flesh699
Link

edit on 12/8/2020 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

twitter.com...

47 years after the song and 40 years after Lennon the "MIND GAMES" continue...

We're playing those mind games together
Pushing the barriers, planting seeds
Playing the mind guerrilla
Chanting the mantra 'Peace On Earth'

We all been playing those mind games forever
Some kinda druid dude liftin' the veil
Doing the mind guerrilla
Some call it magic - the search for the grail
[...]

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

All of it is cover for an ongoing military program of super soldier experimentation: human-dolphin and alien DARPA hybridization.

I will never talk about it again.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Yea.... But can she swim and make a sandwich?

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW IF YOU KNOW WHATS GOOD FOR YOU!!!

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
WELP! So much for that one....

BREAKING US Supreme Court rejects challenge to Biden's win in Pennsylvania

I guess all the hopes of the Republic lie on the case that Texas just submitted to the Supreme Court this morning. Seems some other states are joining the petition, so it could have legs. Im not getting my hopes up though. I think we all need to be prepared for the very real possibility of a President Joe Biden in a little over a month. Then we all might need to go into hiding because they might start to come for all of us.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe
Yep. Fingers crossed for Texas.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Dude, how in the world did you come up with that based on my post?! Seems you took my truth is stranger than fiction way off into twilight zone skunkworks territory. 🤣🤔 Wait, err, nvm. Yikes!

Goat Suckers

Goat Suckers designates the Q-Unit of the 4452nd Test Squadron, charged in the early 1980s with testing and evaluating a growing squadron of top-secret stealth fighters at the Tonopah Test Range.
edit on 8-12-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Posting Because Schadenfreude

Go Jr.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
EDIT: Looks like I got whole of fake news. Sorry. The following isn't true.

"Looks like SCOTUS just now accepted to hear the Texas case. "
edit on 8-12-2020 by SilverRocket because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SilverRocket

Only if the docket has the word "accepted".

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

I guess all the hopes of the Republic lie on the case that Texas just submitted to the Supreme Court this morning. Seems some other states are joining the petition, so it could have legs. Im not getting my hopes up though. I think we all need to be prepared for the very real possibility of a President Joe Biden in a little over a month. Then we all might need to go into hiding because they might start to come for all of us.

Isn't the appeal they rejected the one Congressman Mike Kelly threw out there to roll back the certification in PA?

That has nothing to do with trumps legal team, right?

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

The case is not dismissed, only the pre-hearing injunction was dismissed.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
NEW Q DROP!

Dec 08, 2020 5:05:50 PM EST
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 54e39d No. 11953143
www.youtube.com...
Q

edit on 8-12-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Is this a new q post?

link

already posted so adding this opinion to not waste space

link

Hopefully this isn't just a dangling carrot.
edit on 8-12-2020 by bradychick because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   

This was Rep Kelly's request, meaningless, except it gets a million "holy Sh$$, Trump dead now baby" twits.

Odd, same said experts not weighing in on Supreme's taking Texas much, much, much, much bigger case. 22O155220155

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: SilverRocket
Looks like SCOTUS just now accepted to hear the Texas case.

The PA case was PA only

The TX case is all 4 of the swing states wrapped into one. Not a fraud argument. A constitutional argument.

It all falls on Texas.

new topics

top topics

<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join