It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 154
<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Biden v. Roberts flashback
twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Fascinating post!

Particularly,

The black and white footage, which lasts about 17 seconds, shows the Queen playing with a dog on the lawn in the gardens of Balmoral, the Sun says.

Black
White
Queen
Dog
Lawn
Gardens
Balmoral
Sun

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   
since i am not a lawyer, i refer to a few youtube channels and this guy is a trump supporter, but is less then hopeful.

youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: CanadianMason

Dude, how in the world did you come up with that based on my post?! Seems you took my truth is stranger than fiction way off into twilight zone skunkworks territory. 🤣🤔 Wait, err, nvm. Yikes!

Goat Suckers

Goat Suckers designates the Q-Unit of the 4452nd Test Squadron, charged in the early 1980s with testing and evaluating a growing squadron of top-secret stealth fighters at the Tonopah Test Range.

Mmmhmmm....and, "There are no Goats."

LOLOL!

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Remember POTUS mentioning cucumbers at the rally?

CIA scanned article w/pics from TIME magazine dated June 20, 1977:

First paragraph reads:

No one knows whether CIA spooks wind up in heaven or hell when they die, but wherever they are, they must be rattling their bones in protest. Barely a decade ago, almost no high officials in Washington talked directly about the Central Intelligence Agency. It was obliquely referred to as "the pickle factory" or "our friends" or "across the river" or, more openly, "the agency" or "the company." When the CIA's $46 million headquarters opened along George Washington Memorial Parkway in suburban Langley, VA., in 1961, the deceptive highway sign said only BPR, for Bureau of Public Roads. Even Soviet KGB agents laughed at that.

(Bold mine) All US Roads lead to CIA who protects the financial interests of > Rome > Vatican.

Here's the CIA reading room file: An Old Salt Opens Up the Pickle Factory [PDF]

Comments from then CIA director ADM Stansfield Turner (an Old Salt) are 20/20 given what we know today and reflect back. Just like he said we are being sold a "product", a PR narrative and the customer is us. Over the decades the CIA has become exceedingly good at it. Back then when their reputation was at an all-time low they received a grade of a "D" from the White House, State Dept, and DoD, for "political predictions."

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: interupt42

I'm sorry, but your post is the stupidest thing I've read in a month or more.

You wouldn't know a patriot if they bit you on the a**.

Trump couldn't help but hire some swamp slime. He's spent the last four years going toe-to-toe with these traitors. Sometimes you have to forfeit important pieces to advance.

He's fired a lot of people for douchery, but that seems to have escaped your notice.

Go to one of your Antifa thug meetings and bash Trump there. You'll feel better after you've burned something to the ground and assaulted some police officers.

I disagree, in that I think Interrupt42 is not wrong to raise the questions that she does. I tend to disagree with her, but still. Those are important questions, and deserve to be considered. They do relate to the topic. Plenty of posters in this thread have gone off on way more rabbit hole rabbit hole-ey tangents.

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I'm sorry, but your post is the stupidest thing I've read in a month or more.

look its not my fault you aren't reading your own post.

You wouldn't know a patriot if they bit you on the a**.

I know a patriot cares more about his country than a political party or candidate and doesn't let his wants get in the way of the facts or the truth in front of him.

The fact is trumps administration hasn't held anyone of significance accountable for anything and has been a complete failure in draining the swamp.

In fact its done the opposite and has disposed or ignored evidence that could have brought down the deepstate (biden laptop,epstein,hillary ,comey,etc), Let high value witnesses get killed under their watch, gone with the MSM narrative, and have only gone after the real whistle blowers that exposed the swmap such as assange and snowden.

Another thing Q and his followers are completely choosing to overlook is the fact that trump handed the internet to the deep state telecom industry once his swamp FCC head repealed net neutrality principles.

Sorry just because you are choosing fantasy 34d chess to justify the bad decisions (intentional or not) or corruption of trump, it doesn't make it reality. Some times reality is a b1tch and some adults can't handle it.

The real haters of the US

He's fired a lot of people for douchery, but that seems to have escaped your notice.

LOL, hiring and rehiring douchery within the swamp did not escape my notice. Fully aware that is why I have stated either he was a useful idiot or he was part of the new deepstate all along.

Go to one of your Antifa thug meetings and bash Trump there. You'll feel better after you've burned something to the ground and assaulted some police officers.

You sure you aren't the one attending the antifa meetings yourself, because you sound like a democrat twitter user getting upset when someone says something you don't like?

Word of advice: the enemy of your enemy is not necessarily your friend. So careful where this Q is taking you too ,because its looking more and more like a psyop that Yuri Bezmenov was talking about where the Russians planted the seeds and the Chinese continued to water it.

I think you're also right here that what we have perceived as opportunities to prosecute corruption have apparently been ignored. There may have been valid reasons for doing so that don't involve screwing the average guy though.

I am content to keep an open mind and see how this plays out. We'll find out for sure eventually I think. I desire increased liberty, so hopefully we'll see and perhaps be able to effect more pro-liberty outcomes from this.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

and

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

IMO I think trump is and was more PRO America than any of the previous POTUS before him for atleast the last 4+ decades.

However, I think he brought over some habits from the private sector that made him successful that actually set him up for failure in the public gov't sector.

I wrote about it here

My pet peeve with some of the posters here is that they are acting like the left and have taken criticism of trump as blasphemy. Its the people that refuse to question or view their own party or candidate in an objective manner or accountable that have ruined this country. That is because as long as they don't hold their own party and candidate accountable nothing will change.

Which I wrote about here

edit on 141231America/ChicagoTue, 08 Dec 2020 19:14:47 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Can I get odds on whether:

#129 comes true, tomorrow 12/9?

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: Dx5TPc5d No.148781546 📁
Nov 9 2017 23:24:35 (EST)
[C]los[I]ng [A]ct:
Dismantled.
Impossible to clean.
Operations --> [N]o [S]uch [A]gency
Q

Bolded timestamp certainly encodes Dec 9th!
edit on 8-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: TXTriker
a reply to: carewemust

Would have to research again but don't think Cruz has ever lost a case before the SC.

I was hoping someone had that info.

Found this but based on the tone of the article it appears to be heavily biased. He has lost cases. www.texastribune.org...

Most of what came up was about the current case or referred back to the Texas Tribune article. One big case that he one was Heller regarding gun rights.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I'm going to say this in the most crass, uncouth, unPC way possible. If one gives a holy crap about any of this, any of this at all, then read the case that was filed with the Supremes.

It isn't a hard document to read, but since right now it is the single most important thing in the world it behooves those who are not paid shills to read it and put support behind it even if one does not understand it. Skim it if one must.

What is important to note of course is the dates suggested. 12-22-2020, which just so happens to mirror the case number. 22O155 The fascinating things is that 12-12 falls right in the middle. 12-22 shows up all over, in particular I know I've posted several drops that point right to that date, yet I couldn't see the point as the certifications failed to match. Now I see why that date was featured. It was always headed to 22.

You'll note this key point. This is a class action lawsuit. This involves the world. Folks are putting energy, time, and so much more the least folks can do is read what is going on on their behalf.

Filing--PDF

edit on Tue Dec 8 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: added PDF....170 pages long

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
How many believe that the court filings are noisy distractions from covert arrests and tribunals?

It's not impossible. Have you seen any indications of such?

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: TheMandolorian

Finally time for General Flynn to go HAM on everybody now?

What do you mean here? I don't understand the reference...

originally posted by: FinallyFree72

a reply to: FinallyFree72

You keep saying this like trump had some kind of crystal ball to see who was hiding in the swamp and who wasn’t.

If trump didn't know that high level career politicians and past POTUS appointees weren't part of the the swamp than he must be some kind of special.

Also no one needed a crystal ball to see the outcome of hiring swamp creatures to go after the swamp. All they needed todo was to stop drinking the trump orange koolaid for a minute and they would have seen how this was going to end.

Perhaps if trump loyalist and Q followers had criticized trump earlier on for hiring swamp creatures versus using 34d chess and Q's "trust sessions" BS to justify his hirings ,trump might have stopped hiring within the swamp. Then maybe china biden might not have been elected.

Perhaps unlike some, I care more about my country than a political party or candidate. So I want to see accountability and justice served versus playing 42d chess and stomping on my chest yelling BOOM every other week, while I overlook my parties or candidates stupid mistakes ,wrong doings,or corruption.

Seriously, give it a rest.

Trying to take the twitter and the democrats censor approach I see . Don't like what you hear than I suggest you cover your ears or overlook my posts like you do when your candidate does something wrong and ignore it.

Again, you act like he has a crystal ball to tell him who is a swamp creature and who isn’t. It’s too bad you can’t be president since you seem to always have all the answers and your hind sight is 20/20.

The “give it a rest” wasn’t to “censor” you it was because you constantly repeat the same thing even when it’s been addressed here multiple times.

I think it's important to point out here that both Wray and Barr, for instance, are career bureaucrats. Whether swamp creatures or not, they are certainly swamp dwellers, if you consider the federal bureaucracy to be 'the swamp'. Why would anyone need a crystal ball to know? Lots of reading out there for anyone who wants to learn all about these guys.

Trump has to have known this, unless he is incompetent, and I don't think he's incompetent. That leaves other possibilities of: Trump is controlled opposition, Trump was duped, they are good guys and that's why Trump hired them, and/or they are bad guys and Trump is maneuvering them to take them down. I think the last two the most likely in most cases. See above reply to I42 for more detail.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

What if Trump was always supposed to be a 1 term POTUS? His ultimate sacrifice is needed in order to advance the Republic. Our entire voting system must be re-done for modern times to deal with modern problems. He’s exposed the media and exposed the hidden deep state. Perhaps he was never supposed to do 2 terms? He has done his outlines job, and now he moves on to the next chapter, which btw, could be just as important as the last.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
WATCH.
Think DI-FI...but watch to end.
twitter.com...

Gone already!

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

a reply to: Justoneman

Whats a Mole machine?
As Skada noted it is a boring machine. They were being discovered tunneling into Israel from Lebanon at the time.

The ones I saw had a screw like front. Much like depictions in Cartoons like Superman and related shows of the 70's.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie

originally posted by: pteridine
How many believe that the court filings are noisy distractions from covert arrests and tribunals?

It's not impossible. Have you seen any indications of such?

a reply to: TheMandolorian

Finally time for General Flynn to go HAM on everybody now?

What do you mean here? I don't understand the reference...

originally posted by: FinallyFree72

a reply to: FinallyFree72

You keep saying this like trump had some kind of crystal ball to see who was hiding in the swamp and who wasn’t.

If trump didn't know that high level career politicians and past POTUS appointees weren't part of the the swamp than he must be some kind of special.

Also no one needed a crystal ball to see the outcome of hiring swamp creatures to go after the swamp. All they needed todo was to stop drinking the trump orange koolaid for a minute and they would have seen how this was going to end.

Perhaps if trump loyalist and Q followers had criticized trump earlier on for hiring swamp creatures versus using 34d chess and Q's "trust sessions" BS to justify his hirings ,trump might have stopped hiring within the swamp. Then maybe china biden might not have been elected.

Perhaps unlike some, I care more about my country than a political party or candidate. So I want to see accountability and justice served versus playing 42d chess and stomping on my chest yelling BOOM every other week, while I overlook my parties or candidates stupid mistakes ,wrong doings,or corruption.

Seriously, give it a rest.

Trying to take the twitter and the democrats censor approach I see . Don't like what you hear than I suggest you cover your ears or overlook my posts like you do when your candidate does something wrong and ignore it.

Again, you act like he has a crystal ball to tell him who is a swamp creature and who isn’t. It’s too bad you can’t be president since you seem to always have all the answers and your hind sight is 20/20.

The “give it a rest” wasn’t to “censor” you it was because you constantly repeat the same thing even when it’s been addressed here multiple times.

I think it's important to point out here that both Wray and Barr, for instance, are career bureaucrats. Whether swamp creatures or not, they are certainly swamp dwellers, if you consider the federal bureaucracy to be 'the swamp'. Why would anyone need a crystal ball to know? Lots of reading out there for anyone who wants to learn all about these guys.

Trump has to have known this, unless he is incompetent, and I don't think he's incompetent. That leaves other possibilities of: Trump is controlled opposition, Trump was duped, they are good guys and that's why Trump hired them, and/or they are bad guys and Trump is maneuvering them to take them down. I think the last two the most likely in most cases. See above reply to I42 for more detail.

BC this was brought up a lot. Here are the arguments against "swamp is swamp" "we're all victims..." "see nothing ever changes..." blah blah blah.

The drops indicated deals were made with people from the get go. In some cases folks were tried and convicted in tribunals and sent out to act. In other cases actors are used, that ain't Joe, so arresting him is pointless - it's an actor.

There is no pool of great people who can move into these positions and do the job as quickly. There just are not. There was no time to learn on the job.

Some folks were chosen precisely BECAUSE they were swamp and would do exactly what they did. Meaning, X was chosen because he/she would lead to bigger fish without hesitation. Or possibly in the case of Wray, he'd sit on everything and not actually act, thereby allowing Joe to wander into the ultimate nuke - voter fraud.

Were mistakes made? Sure, but reading the NY times for evidence of this is stupid and ignorant. The NY times criticized DJT for making peace overtures with NK while saying he was going to trigger a way renOgade swore DJT would have anyway. We dig here a lot and the shills are just guessing because they can't find "comey arrested" in a goog search.

Some folks have been laying in positions for DECADES, yes you heard that right - DECADES! They played the game, did bad things, hid, and waited. Their history is irrelevant as they were quite literally under the deepest cover.

Folks flipped, changed sides. We have no idea when, but many have and often acted the same way rather then change.

Some were chosen because they are in fact vicious self interested beings, so attacking good guys or bad is fine by them. Mercenaries who simply fight for who pays them. They are swamp but a different sort.

The idea that there is some grand moral pool of of ethical people dying to make 100k a year and be abused, screamed at, threatened and worse by working for DJT is beyond naive - it's childish. I don't know how to run the DOJ, or fire hoards of lifetime bureaucRATS, so hiring me would be failure. But hiring Barr wouldn't be perfect if he's on the right side of the war and I cannot know what's what for sure because, ohhh, geee, Barr keeps his mouth shut!!!

I know the shills see the lack of HRC arrest as their smoking gun, but they can't prove any one of the dozen or so HRC's is even alive. They can't prove Comey hasn't bee arrested, tried and convicted in a military court, but they see him tweet so I guess that's enough to say he's free???

Or the world is just black and white and that's that.

For me liberation of earth isn't black and white at all, as it is too suffocating to exist like that.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   

What if Trump was always supposed to be a 1 term POTUS? His ultimate sacrifice is needed in order to advance the Republic. Our entire voting system must be re-done for modern times to deal with modern problems. He’s exposed the media and exposed the hidden deep state. Perhaps he was never supposed to do 2 terms? He has done his outlines job, and now he moves on to the next chapter, which btw, could be just as important as the last.

Not unreasonable, but unlikely from my POV.

Fact is, I say it over and over again, anyone alive has never lived under the true nature of the Constitution. We are not fighting to save it, or even restore it, we are fighting to put it in place to finally live under it. There is a difference, the most difficult people are those who think they are free, you can't teach them anything and they fail to learn, as they equate this garbage with freedom. This whole event is for them, and many are not going to get it.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Hunter Biden, Burisma,
and Corruption:The Impact on U.S.Government Policy andRelated Concerns

Hunter report is out. When asked about it Joe said "gahrsin, sihrngslrls, tghodod." Just kidding, he was never asked about it.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Thank you for posting the filing. Your admonition should be heeded. This was not just another 4-year election and indeed, the world is watching.

Texas is a remarkable state in so many ways. The multi-generational Texans are especially strong-willed and fighters.

Wasn't there a drop with something about remembering the Alamo not long ago?

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

HAM is a term that comes from a song by Kanye West and Jay-Z. It’s an acronym. Stands for Hard As a Motherfuc***.

top topics

<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join