It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 150
<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMandolorian

NOW Sullivan should go to the block.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Finally time for General Flynn to go HAM on everybody now?

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
Let's give em back one of their own cartoons they like so much...

edit on 0b47America/ChicagoTue, 08 Dec 2020 13:21:47 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 08 Dec 2020 13:21:47 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Synchronicity as I was just reading an article referencing Michigan's 5.5 Million voters

Judge who tossed Michigan case a stereotypical activist judge

The court noted that Tuesday is the deadline set by federal law for states to resolve election disputes and certify their results ahead of the Electoral College vote Monday.

“This case represents well the phrase: ‘This ship has sailed,’” the judge wrote. “The time has passed to provide most of the relief plaintiffs request.”

[snip]

The judge called the lawsuit a request to “disenfranchise the votes of more than 5.5 million Michigan citizens who, with dignity, hope, and a promise of a voice, participated in the 2020 general election.” Mr. Biden defeated the president in Michigan by 154,188 votes or 2.8 percentage points.

Regarding Parker’s point about deadlines, The Amistad Project explains that the deadlines to which Parker referred are legislative and not set in stone, and they must yield to the constitutional imperative to ensure a transparent, trustworthy election – especially because it is impossible under the circumstances to gather the evidence within the artificial deadlines. The paper is written in actual English and I urge that you read it.

edit on 1282020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I think the war is being fought and being won, but this is what normal people get to see which will slowly lead to their "awakening." Even in magic the misdirection is necessary to make the whole magic trick work.

originally posted by: pteridine
How many believe that the court filings are noisy distractions from covert arrests and tribunals?

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
This is interesting. Cornell offers minorities an exemption from the vaccine.

freebeacon.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

How many believe that the court filings are noisy distractions from covert arrests and tribunals?

Probably PT, at the very least they are spreading the Dems resources very thin. These suits were prepared years ago, clearly. While the lawfare goons hired 600 lawyers, they seem to done their work under the idea what DJT would declare himself the winner and not leave. Joe screwed them on that, so they have too many fires to deal with. Arrests etc. can easily happen quietly.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled

freebeacon.com...

"students who identify as Black, Indigenous, or as a Person of Color"

So I Identify as a true sovereign of self and they'll hold me down to inject me. I identify as Caribbean themed non binary self styled personal of color and I get a cookie instead?

Learn the coms, use it to one's advantage. Figure out the exemptions, then reconfigure accordingly.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: FinallyFree72

You keep saying this like trump had some kind of crystal ball to see who was hiding in the swamp and who wasn’t.

If trump didn't know that high level career politicians and past POTUS appointees weren't part of the the swamp than he must be some kind of special.

Also no one needed a crystal ball to see the outcome of hiring swamp creatures to go after the swamp. All they needed todo was to stop drinking the trump orange koolaid for a minute and they would have seen how this was going to end.

Perhaps if trump loyalist and Q followers had criticized trump earlier on for hiring swamp creatures versus using 34d chess and Q's "trust sessions" BS to justify his hirings ,trump might have stopped hiring within the swamp. Then maybe china biden might not have been elected.

Perhaps unlike some, I care more about my country than a political party or candidate. So I want to see accountability and justice served versus playing 42d chess and stomping on my chest yelling BOOM every other week, while I overlook my parties or candidates stupid mistakes ,wrong doings,or corruption.

Seriously, give it a rest.

Trying to take the twitter and the democrats censor approach I see . Don't like what you hear than I suggest you cover your ears or overlook my posts like you do when your candidate does something wrong and ignore it.

edit on 231231America/ChicagoTue, 08 Dec 2020 14:23:25 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

freebeacon.com...

While that news is current, it only specifically mentions the flu vaccine.
What I found interesting is the reason for the exemption.
Current or historical systemic racism.... and healthcare inequities.

So, the flu shot is supposed to be good for you... and the solution for healthcare inequities is to let the people that haven't got their fair share of healthcare in the past opt out of something that is supposed to be good for them???
Our world is getting crazier all the time.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

And just like a crook normally does, Sullivan fired one final shot at General Flynn while dismissing his case.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
LOL. I had to skim the document after reading that. That was a lot of writing for something that only had one word that meant anything, "dismissed." It wouldn't have been moot if he had done his job months ago, nor is there any reason he should write everything as though he was the prosecutor. Although in retrospect, he had to know a pardon was coming, which would relieve him of any responsibility in the decision. Kind of like how all the courts are punting. Very interesting.

originally posted by: carewemust

And just like a crook normally does, Sullivan fired one final shot at General Flynn while dismissing his case.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Don't know about covert arrests (certainly possible) but yes I do believe this circus of Dominion & court filings is somewhat of a distraction, a cover for something much bigger that is on the precipice of leaking out.

Just a hunch, I could be way off base but anything these days that gains so much social media momentum (especially from one side) makes me very suspicious that we are all being played, once again. However, we only get to see what spills out on the surface and spend endless hours digging and speculating at best. "The best is yet to come"? We shall all soon see.

Course, we may not ever know but, we'll likely never know if we stop digging so kudos to those who continue this quest for truth.

Say what you will but most Americans (not pointing any fingers at anyone here) do NOT want to hear the truth if it goes against their belief, narrative, or makes one feel uneasy. I'm guilty myself at times, we all are but I do like to hear both sides even from folks like 'interupt42' which at least for me helps maintain a balance and explore an alternate side.

Did anyone see or know of that HBO Election movie with Dominion I posted back here. It's like we've all been under a magick spell and they [black magicians] been laughing in our faces the whole time. Might some of what has played out in 2020 have been the hidden meaning behind the music video in Q2440 - Hypnagogic trance state.? Truth is stranger than fiction.

Also, Q4827 - "Can music be healing?" Well, of course it can but also has double-meaning. Music video entitled "Two Steps From Hell - Freedom Fighters".

Two Steps From Hell - an American production music company based in LA.

Two Steps from Hell was founded in 2006 when Thomas Bergersen and Nick Phoenix joined forces to write original music for movie trailers. Bergersen moved from Trondheim, Norway, to the United States in 2003, along with Phoenix, who began composing in 1997, before moving to Los Angeles.

The PR idea for the name came from "Two Steps From Heaven", a Norwegian nightclub and nothing to do with religion. I have found that many devout religious believers refrain from listening simply because of the title band & song name yet they are dismissing the spiritual inspiration due to religion brainwashing, imo.

Anyone know the meaning behind their logo? Check out their movie symbolism artwork at Two Steps From Hell.

Sorry, I went off on a tangent.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Right now the first few tweets at the top of Catherine Herridge's Twitter account is analyzing the dismissal General Flynn's case.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Watch the wives.

Former FBI director James comey's wife contributed money to help change the voting rules in what are now contested States.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Future Proves Past & Multiple Meanings Exist?

3 Drops With Class Action Lawsuit

Apr 9 2018 11:55:43 (EST)

Q 11-5 Apr 9 2018 12:12:03 (EST)

AG Pax­ton Sues Bat­tle­ground States for Uncon­sti­tu­tion­al Changes to 2020 Elec­tion Laws

This is a class action, it covers the citizens of Texas, and, technically the US given the nature of the suit. Adding a few more States would of course have the SC combine them into one.

So looking back at the drops we can easily read this as Dominion and Controlled Voter Machines impact 2 billion people, the algo is rigged from the get go, class action suits against Dominion et al are effective. For a bonus NK was in the news RE: Red Cross last week, as has @snowden.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Anything on the Supreme Court? Parler feed went down briefly. I got booted out of ATS and had to log back in. Odd timing.

Good news.

The Supreme Court has accepted the HUGE Texas election lawsuit.

mobile.twitter.com...

Louisiana is joining in with Texas!

mobile.twitter.com...

edit on 12/8/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: crankyoldman

Its like the political version of "Rokos Basilisk". You have dirty, underhanded people currently helping the "AI" (in this case, China) to come to power long before it actually does. This is with the idea that China will then brutally punish anyone in power who did not help them get there in the past. Its a trip.

True, but it is worth noting in many cases these people are just stupid. They are stooges and one needs to look not at them personally, but their handlers. Their staff.

Could Kemp be ignorant to the CCP connections in his life? Yes, surprisingly so, and many others see only their immediate connections and not the deeper ones. Hell, how much digging went on here, over MONTHS, with dozens, to find like 2000 connections to JE through shell company this and donation that to genetics, children and more. Guys like Kemp would rely on some staffer, likely an atty, to sort things and as many a lawyer has said "I won't read it."

new topics

top topics

<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join