It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 147
<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I hope Swalwell goes down for being a witting accomplice to a Communist Chinese spy. Would be a fitting end for that jack-ass.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

I’m angry and I don’t even know who to be angry at. The Biden’s? The Media? Big Tech? The democrats who suspected all this and didn’t say anything?

All the above AND TRUMP for hiring within the swamp to go after the swamp and ALL his supporters overlooking it and not calling him out on it .

Perhaps had he been called out on it early enough he might have switched hiring practices and there would be some accountability.

This is the consequence of not holding your own party or candidate accountable.

edit on 161231America/ChicagoTue, 08 Dec 2020 09:16:44 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   

I believe they speak German in Switzerland actually.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

The user on TT has no videos at all. Do you have a link to his actual profile?

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

I believe they speak German in Switzerland actually.

Per Wikipedia, the majority of Swiss speak German, but about 23% speak French, and about 8% speak Italian.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

That’s a valid point and I won’t argue against it. My main issue with Trump is he is too nice. The first two years he was so afraid of being seen as a tyrant that he was too soft on America’s enemies. Foreign and domestic.
He could have nailed Feinstein years ago and we would barely remember her name at this point.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
America For Sale...
Fairness For High-skilled Immigration Act S-386 was passed unanimously in the Senate. It was brought forward by Senator Lee from Utah and was heavily supported by Harris who made this issue as part of her campaign.
The two countries that will benefit from the raising of the caps will be India and China.
This is all about IT workers coming into America. Companies cannot have more than 50% of their workers coming in under H1B programs and benefiting from this expansion from 7% to 15%.
The big tech companies will really benefit from this, highly skilled workers being paid less, bringing in IT experts from China and why not hire Americans?
We have so many people suffering who should be retrained.
I understand some people have been stuck for years unable to move beyond the Green Card but companies have been exploiting them and undermining America at the same time.
Is Senator Lee a Rhino?
twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Always had the knack, with the pictures, dude! For some reason ATS used to take 15 mins or more to upload my pictures and provide the BB codes - which was time I couldn't wait for. The process seems a lot quicker now.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   

That’s a valid point and I won’t argue against it. My main issue with Trump is he is too nice

IMO I think that trump brought over some of his business mentality from the private sector to the public sector which is not always a good idea.

In the private sector he hired the most qualified and experienced people to run his billion dollar business with incentives for both himself and themselves.

In the public sector such as in gov't the most qualified and experienced people are career politicians (AKA Swamp) . This is where he went wrong. Also career politicians are most likely compromised so any incentive trump would have gave them, it likely wouldn't be worth getting killed or exposed for corruption. The swamp was there handler and not trump and there loyalty was with the swamp all along.

In summary I think he was more Pro America than any of the previous bozos for over 3 or more decades, however he was used as a useful idiot.

That is why I think his own administration including his legal team are purposely misguiding him until its to late. They are letting him feel like something is and will happen by using unofficial channels like twitter versus using official channels and formal indictments or even formal press release.

That is why Rudy,kraken and his legal team are doing the twitter rounds and having such unprecedented failure with their cases so far. They are feeding him what he wants to hear until its to late. I hope I'm wrong but will see if that is not the case in a month.So far its not looking good.

Also I think this whole Q thing is not the savior many think it is and may have been a foreign psyop to get us to the point of a civil war or destroy America using Yuri Bezmenov's methods he discussed after the cold war. I think Russia planted the seed during the cold war and China picked up where russia left off.

We have the radical never trumpsters created by media,hollywood,dnc,education system,social media,etc (All with heavy Chinese influence) and the radical trump supporters convinced a coup has occurred and the economy is hanging by thread due to a chinese made virus. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that China is behind Q and the current situation we are in with their influences.

edit on 471231America/ChicagoTue, 08 Dec 2020 09:47:37 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Catching up... video from your linked tweet is now unavailable!

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: Flesh699

Who's the woman?

Deniro is a good actor, but I hate his f'ing guts since he started flapping his suckhole about Trump.

His best work IIRC the movie. He was being a serviceman in Brasil who fixed stuff to work even though it was against the laws. He was a repair bandit who was against the tyranny. Such irony that he is an asshole FOR tyranny.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Always had the knack, with the pictures, dude! For some reason ATS used to take 15 mins or more to upload my pictures and provide the BB codes - which was time I couldn't wait for. The process seems a lot quicker now.

Goes twice as fast now that I upgraded my xplornet dish
200 Gb per month
25 Mb download
1 Mb upload

23 Tab open

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

I just heard Ted Cruz will be representing us if/when it PA goes to Supreme Court.
I feel pretty good about that. I got issues with him but we can squash those later

It would be Ted Cruz's 10th appearance before The Supreme Court.

mobile.twitter.com...

Rudy Giuliani was designated to be the person, but he is sidelined with Corona flu right now.

I don't know which man would be the better presenter.

Cruz would be IMHO. He has victories in the SCOTUS cases for one. He also doesn't have the NY style about him. White, Gray or Black hats from NYC/NJ are just rough. Cruz has panache.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: Flesh699

Who's the woman?

Deniro is a good actor, but I hate his f'ing guts since he started flapping his suckhole about Trump.

His best work IIRC the movie. He was being a serviceman in Brasil who fixed stuff to work even though it was against the laws. He was a repair bandit who was against the tyranny. Such irony that he is an asshole FOR tyranny.

The movie is 'Brasil'.
Wikipedia: Brasil

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
GA Deputy Secretary flipped?

RE: CodeMonkey...

The newly filed "Trump-v.-Raffensperger" missed a very important defendant.

Meet GA Deputy Secretary Jordan Fuchs.

THREAD: twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: crankyoldman

The PA Senate are resting their case on the state Supreme Court ruling. In other words, if they lose, it won’t be their fault. Their houses won’t burn at the hands of ANTIFA/BLM.

Are you being sarcastic. Of course they will. Those Senator's houses will be more safe however because the Police will be willing to stand up for them. But the Democratic Senators might have a problem if the Antifa/BLM blame them for getting caught. Either way, hunker down time is coming. "Hunker in your Bunker" is the phrase I learned.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: Justoneman
I agree with you. I feel we are moving toward a divergence or some type of split. Anyone who hasn't consciously chosen a side at that point will go one way or the other based on their current, dominant vibration/beliefs. Simply stated, I believe the choice at the junction will be based on whether your strongest beliefs are rooted in faith or rooted in fear. I, myself, do feel anger at our present situation but my anger isn't a fearful emotion. I'm not scared of anything might happen. My feeling is more resolute. I'm making a stand and refusing to continue being complicit to all the silly bull# that's holding us back. I'm ready to leap into the future... the "quantum Renaissance" where we belong. I'm very excited about anchoring myself to that potential timeline and I refuse to give up my dream no matter what

Now that post says CherokeeTroy about as well as any could. Kudos, I think you are also a ray of hope in this world.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
DECODE - POTUS tweet, TYPO, DELETION and CORRECTION - points to EU and Queen of England/Nazi World Order:
Original, at 08:36:14, deleted after approx 1 hour:

I hope House Republicans will vote against the very weak National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), which I will VETO. Must include a termination of Section 230 (for National Security purposes), preserve our National Monuments, & allow for 5G & troupe reductions in foreign lands!

Correction, at 09:36:34

I hope House Republicans will vote against the very weak National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), which I will VETO. Must include a termination of Section 230 (for National Security purposes), preserve our National Monuments, & allow for 5G & troop reductions in foreign lands!

1) TYPO: TROUPE to TROOP gives... EU to O
a) European Union to Zero?
I think it's today that the UK Brexit talks with EU are scheduled to finish; No Deal is most likely outcome - and commentators say EU will fall apart without a deal.

b) Could also be another ordering of EOU?

2) CORRECTION DELTA = 01:00:23, pointing to posts:
#100 Queen of England

Anonymous ID: L8quGPI9 No.148143562 📁
Nov 5 2017 18:41:11 (EST)
Who is the Queen of England?
How long in power?
With power comes corruption.
What happened to Diana?
What did she find out?

Why was she running?
Who did she entrust to help her flee?
What was the cover?
Why is this relevant?
Why now?
Old.
Connection.
News.
Bad actor.
London Mayor.
Background?
Affiliation?
Connection to Queen?

British MI6 agents dead.
When?
How?
What was reported?
What really happened?
Why is this relevant?
Wealth.
Corruption.
Secret society.
Evil.
Germany.
Merkel.
Migrants.
Why are migrants important?
Assets.
What are assets?
Define assets?

Why are migrants so important?
What are assets?
What are assets?
Operations.
Satan.
Who follows?
What political leaders worship Satan?
What does an upside down cross represent?
Who wears openly?
Why?
Who is she connected to?
Why is this relevant?
Spirit cooking.
What does Spirit Cooking represent?
Cult.
What is a cult?
Who is worshipped?
Why is this relevant?
Snow White
Godfather III
Speed.
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes today, Dec 8th.

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147446992 📁
Nov 1 2017 00:11:52 (EST)
Note MI has the same SAPs as NSA, CIA etc as designated post 9-11.
Why is this relevant?
Who can be held hostage and controlled?
CIA thinks its foreign offshore assets are strong enough to defend against the US executive (not accounting for military use on domestic soil).
Why does the Constitution explicitly grant this authority to the President and what is it to prevent?
They knew our agencies would grow in power so much so they could/can hold the executive hostage or engage with bad actors.
Trump nominated someone new to direct every agency but one. He controls the top.

Chan post number encodes Dec 8th.

3) Timestamps of original and corrected point to:
#836 Expand your thinking. Who leaked Vault7 to WL? Who returned fire? OP Name: Fiddler
Mar 4 2018 00:48:04 encodes Dec 8th.

#14 1st DURHAM BOAT picture post: SCI[F] Military Intelligence. What is 'State Secrets' and how upheld in the SC?
Oct 31 2017 22:00:15 encodes Dec 8th.
Note the F for Foreign in SCIF - Have white hats been using UK SCIFs?

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 4d8e72 No.618129 📁
Mar 10 2018 18:07:05 (EST)

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 4d8e72 No.617965 📁
Mar 10 2018 17:57:14 (EST)
EFABC59D-40D3-4570-81E3-5….jpeg

>>617965
The Nazi order.
NWO [N does not refer to “New”].
The Sum of All Fears.

NK.
POTUS.
Hostage.
Threat.
DISARM.
Stage SET.
FREEDOM.

Q

Bolded timestamp encodes today, Dec 8th.
It's just struck me that the Queen's "royal wave" is actually a Nazi salute.

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147567888 📁
Nov 1 2017 21:56:16 (EST)
Q Clearance Patriot

My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light. On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4). Confirmation (to the public) of what is occurring will then be revealed and will not be openly accepted. Public riots are being organized in serious numbers in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials. On POTUS’ order, a state of temporary military control will be actioned and special ops carried out. False leaks have been made to retain several within the confines of the United States to prevent extradition and special operator necessity. Rest assured, the safety and well-being of every man, woman, and child of this country is being exhausted in full. However, the atmosphere within the country will unfortunately be divided as so many have fallen for the corrupt and evil narrative that has long been broadcast. We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens. Organizations and/or people that wish to do us harm during this time will be met with swift fury – certain laws have been pre-lifted to provide our great military the necessary authority to handle and conduct these operations (at home and abroad).

Timestamp encodes Dec 9th, tomorrow.

edit on 8-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

V/STOL reduces the load on the front tire.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
First and only POTUS tweet so far today, at 10:37:34 hints it may be happening:

The Republican Governor of Georgia refuses to do signature verification, which would give us an easy win. What’s wrong with this guy? What is he hiding?

1) Timestamp points to posts:
#1037 BOOMS en route - EYES ON

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 311352 No.916218 📁
Apr 6 2018 01:16:37 (EST)
BOOMs en route.
Blind.
5:5
GREEN_578cDT324-45785sd4DMP

Q

Bolded timestamp encodes today, Dec 7th.

a) The stringer ends in DMP which indicates an IT DUMP file.

b) Does Blind 5:5 refer to REVEALING THE BLIND in Poker? = finding out who won.

c) This gives us another meaning for 5:5 = 2 players' hands in Poker, with 2 blind cards!

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 6e512c No.7561132 📁
Dec 19 2019 12:50:14 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 050eda No.7561023 📁
Dec 19 2019 12:44:18 (EST)
>>7557331
Backchannels are important.
Know your history and you will know why.
Q
Makes me think of this. Sum of all fears. There are more good people in the world than there are bad.

>>7561023
Also, think 'White Squal' re: Cuban M Crisis/JFK.
Do comms only go to Anons?
Bigger than you can imagine.
Expand you're thinking.
Q

Note the TYPO... one "L" missing in 'SQUAL' - should it be read as:

WHITE S Qualification = SNOW WHITE QUALIFICATION

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147567888 📁
Nov 1 2017 21:56:16 (EST)
Q Clearance Patriot

My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light. On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4). Confirmation (to the public) of what is occurring will then be revealed and will not be openly accepted. Public riots are being organized in serious numbers in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials. On POTUS’ order, a state of temporary military control will be actioned and special ops carried out. False leaks have been made to retain several within the confines of the United States to prevent extradition and special operator necessity. Rest assured, the safety and well-being of every man, woman, and child of this country is being exhausted in full. However, the atmosphere within the country will unfortunately be divided as so many have fallen for the corrupt and evil narrative that has long been broadcast. We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens. Organizations and/or people that wish to do us harm during this time will be met with swift fury – certain laws have been pre-lifted to provide our great military the necessary authority to handle and conduct these operations (at home and abroad).

Bolded timestamp encodes today, Dec 7th.

2) CAPS only gematria gives:

TRGGWW = 98

Anonymous ID: L8quGPI9 No.148139484 📁
Nov 5 2017 18:16:51 (EST)

Anonymous ID: IXp4H3wt No.148136656 📁
Nov 5 2017 17:59:48 (EST)
Q_updated_11-4.png

>>148136485

>>148136656
Graphic is good.
Please update and continue to log.
Important more than you know.
Review each sentence post happenings.
Big picture.
Signatures have necessary meaning.
Snow White.
Godfather III.
Q

a) SNOW WHITE = POTUS? Innocent?
b) GODFATHER III = Rudy, Sidney and Lin Wood?
c) Notice the PICTURE name contains the SECOND MARKER = 11.4 = Podesta arrest.
d) #98 also appeared in one of my decodes last night.

Rel.... I noticed another error in #3734. You're should be your (Expand your thinking.) Does this change anything with the decode?
edit on 8-12-2020 by Alchemst7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-12-2020 by Alchemst7 because: typo of my own!

new topics

top topics

<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join