It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 146
<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: FinallyFree72

Hi FinallyFree72 / Tanstaafl,

Haven't found the site for registered voters, but here are total votes by state/county:
2020 Presidential Election Results (not final)

Re-highlighting this from the Rudy / Witness Testimony in AZ on Dec 1, 2020

AZ Secretary of State > 28:50
- removed precinct level details from election night releases
so candidates could not see precinct over votes (anonymous email / no affidavit)

Maricopa & Pima County > 29:20
public reports merged election day, write-in, & absentee ballots totals
so general public reviewing has no way to parse votes into segments

AZ Hearing Highlights: Dominion Connected to web, Data Points to Fraud, Forensic Exam Can Find Out.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: carewemust

I just heard Ted Cruz will be representing us if/when it PA goes to Supreme Court.
I feel pretty good about that. I got issues with him but we can squash those later

This is exciting news! I can’t think of anyone better to present the oral argument. I have absolute faith in our senator!😄

CRUZ MISSILE IN-BOUND!

DAHNALD! The Delegates!

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Plus the 1930s when a POTUS Coup was planned, thry did however choose the Wrong Man to Lead such. A Man who - like President Trump - was Dedicated to Reality and Facts.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Its like the political version of "Rokos Basilisk". You have dirty, underhanded people currently helping the "AI" (in this case, China) to come to power long before it actually does. This is with the idea that China will then brutally punish anyone in power who did not help them get there in the past. Its a trip.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   

If you don't mind me asking, what did you see in your training?

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Well they land with the back wheels touching down first, taking the brunt of the impact. Also, the vast majority of the weight of the jet is in the back end. Not as crazy as one might think at first glance.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
WATCH.
Think DI-FI...but watch to end.
twitter.com...

YT just now took down the video.
It was of a Chinese official implicating Diane Feinstein in collusion...during a speech in China.

FORTUNATELY...

therightscoop.com...
edit on 8-12-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Uhhhhh, this is kinda big, no?

www.breitbart.com...

Texas Sues Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin at Supreme Court over Election Rules

The State of Texas filed a lawsuit directly with the U.S. Supreme Court shortly before midnight on Monday challenging the election procedures in Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin on the grounds that they violate the Constitution.

Texas argues that these states violated the Electors Clause of the Constitution because they made changes to voting rules and procedures through the courts or through executive actions, but not through the state legislatures. Additionally, Texas argues that there were differences in voting rules and procedures in different counties within the states, violating the Constitution’s Equal Protection Clause. Finally, Texas argues that there were “voting irregularities” in these states as a result of the above.

Texas is asking the Supreme Court to order the states to allow their legislatures to appoint their electors. The lawsuit says:

Certain officials in the Defendant States presented the pandemic as the justification for ignoring state laws regarding absentee and mail-in voting. The Defendant States flooded their citizenry with tens of millions of ballot applications and ballots in derogation of statutory controls as to how they are lawfully received, evaluated, and counted. Whether well intentioned or not, these unconstitutional acts had the same uniform effect—they made the 2020 election less secure in the Defendant States. Those changes are inconsistent with relevant state laws and were made by non-legislative entities, without any consent by the state legislatures. The acts of these officials thus directly violated the Constitution.

This case presents a question of law: Did the Defendant States violate the Electors Clause by taking non-legislative actions to change the election rules that would govern the appointment of presidential electors? These non-legislative changes to the Defendant States’ election laws facilitated the casting and counting of ballots in violation of state law, which, in turn, violated the Electors Clause of Article II, Section 1, Clause 2 of the U.S. Constitution. By these unlawful acts, the Defendant States have not only tainted the integrity of their own citizens’ vote, but their actions have also debased the votes of citizens in Plaintiff State and other States that remained loyal to the Constitution.

Texas approached the Supreme Court directly because Article III provides that it is the court of first impression on subjects where it has original jurisdiction, such as disputes between two or more states.

Based Texas saving the day at the 11th hour?

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   
STEELERS LOSE FIRST ONE THIS WEEK!!!
(just saying... sometimes truth is stranger than fiction)

Game played on Dec 7 at Heinz Stadium in Pittsburg, PA
Many were stunned at this unexpected loss as Washington was 4-7
Drops previously unbeaten Steelers to 11-1

4th Quarter -> Game tied 17-17
Washington kicks a 45 yard field goal
Washington kicks another 45 yard field goal with 17 seconds left in game
FINAL SCORE 23-17

A hopeful sign more "steelers" will meet a similar fate this week:
Sidney Powell - There should be at least 3 states before the Supreme Court with enough electoral votes to change the outcome before the end of the week

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe
'Don't Mess With Texas!'

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   
so about today's scheduled decision in Justice Alito's court.

The PA Governor and PA supreme court changed the Election code in Oct 2019 with Act 77. They further ammended it with act 12 in May/June of 2020

The case was denied in the PA supreme court due to it being more then a year since Act 77 was instituted, appearently PA has a law that if an executive action is not challenged within a year it becomes law (very dubious imo).
Does anyone know if the ammending of Act 77 with Act 12 reset that timer?
If not i do not see how the US supreme court is going ti be able to do anything today

here is the information on the two acts taken

If today fails, Trump's only option is declassifying the SCTYL server and revealing all of that.
Barring that action this whole thing is over if SOTUS denies imo.

on an alternate topic.
A week or so ago around the pardon of Flynn my buddy and I were talking about snowden and I wrote the statement that "Snowden is coming home guarantee it"

Yesterday, while i was watching youtube that message was resent without my intention.
i thought maybe i accidently copied and pasted it but i checked my phones clipboard and i have never copied it. I have no explanation for why that resent by itself.

just thought it was interesting, granted it could have happened by me somehow, but i cannot think of any reason.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Word is that Justice Alito moved up the timeline to review Pennsylvania to 9am to 12pm today to do it before sectors are selected. Can anyone confirm?

Wow, off by a few seconds again. Still...is this confirmed?
edit on 12/8/2020 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Word is that Justice Alito moved up the timeline to review Pennsylvania to 9am to 12pm today to do it before sectors are selected. Can anyone confirm?

Wow, off by a few seconds again. Still...is this confirmed?

I heard yesterday it was moved to 9am to allow Alito time to review
theconservativeopinion.com...
edit on 8-12-2020 by RsaWarhawk because: (no reason given)

link   

"We're prolly gonna get caught."
(Turn up your volume)...twitter.com...

smh. GA/PA are spiraling away from Joe at a rapid pace. Then it’ll just take one of NV/AZ/WI/MI and Trump wins.

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: TXTriker
a reply to: carewemust

Would have to research again but don't think Cruz has ever lost a case before the SC.

That's a good sign! Let's hope it gets to that point.

If there are any "legal minds" present, could you provide some insight into what's going on with the Republicans vs Pennsylvania case before the Supreme Court??

Search for Docket 20A98 at www.supremecourt.gov...

What do the 4 entries/documents today (12.7.2020) for Case 20A98 signify?

Thanks in advance.

-CareWeMust

Hey Care, it looks like it's a challenge of the PA Supreme Court's unconstitutional re-write of Act 77. This article got posted in here a few weeks ago, it should bring you up to speed on the specifics that will be challenged, and some possible outcomes. I read this article back then, and was convinced based on the way the counting went that this would wind up in the SC. I expect PA's results to be 'adjusted', as in most or all mail-in ballots thrown out, based on what I've learned about this particular case.
macris.substack.com...

originally posted by: summer5
I have a serious question.

First, I want to say how much I've learned following these threads. You are all a wealth of information and share so much knowledge. I thank you all for your input and information here.

Now, to my question. Have any, ANY, of these drops and clues come to pass? Has 1 event, or date come to pass? Ku has been around for some time. Is there any proof at all what he drops had actually every happened to date? Maybe I'm just sick of all these dates coming and going and nothing comes of it.

Hey summer5. I wanted to reply to you to say that I never really got interested in the Q stuff based on any predictions that were made. I always took it all at face value, and was more interested in the questions asked and the invitation to research.

There was an early post stating that HRC had been detained which was never verified. There were a few early posts that suggested that mass arrests were supposed to happen very soon(in late 2017) and that civil unrest might follow as a result. One of the Podesta's was supposed to get arrested, not sure if that happened or not. Those are the only real predictions that I'm aware of. I don't think s/he made many.

I think proof for or against Q's 'authenticity' based on predictions or synchronycities is a weak argument. The value here is in the information being shared, not some esoteric meaning to be derived from it. That's just my opinion, and I don't mean to bash anyone who has a different perspective. That is how I have chosen to approach this phenomenon mentally. I find it to be a worthwhile study because of the face value of the content.

Q is naming names. S/he's telling you to go look up this and this. If you do the research, some of which has trickled into this thread, it seems to paint a pretty vivid picture of the corruption at work in the world today in plain journalism. It's a great roadmap for a would be corruption researcher.

The Loop Capital info, for instance.
qanon.pub...
edit on 8-12-2020 by TheBadCabbie because: cause

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

How is this related to Q at all?

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: RsaWarhawk

Be sure to have a look at this Substack article I posted in reply to carewemust:
macris.substack.com...
If his analysis is correct the Supreme Court will likely rule in Trump's favor. His analysis appears to be correct...

Also, more Blue Oyster Cult. Older:

www.youtube.com...
edit on 8-12-2020 by TheBadCabbie because: because

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   

WATCH.
twitter.com...

It was of a Chinese official implicating Diane Feinstein in collusion...during a speech in China.

FORTUNATELY...

therightscoop.com...

Video Also linked to in this story (embedded at bottom of link
)

How Fang Fang the Chinese spy slept with two US mayors and targeted politicians - including one of the youngest members of the House - before slipping out of the US when the FBI came knocking

A suspected Chinese Intelligence operative developed substantial ties with California law makers as part of a political operation at the direction of China’s Ministry of State Security, it has been revealed.

An exclusive report detailing the alleged work of Chinese national Fang Fang, or Christine Fang, was published by Axios.

Fang reportedly targeted budding politicians, including a US congressman, in California's Bay Area and across the county from 2011 to 2015........

Although Di said he was unable to give specific details without compromising the identities of those involved, he revealed how President Trump's trade war with China caused huge upset over ties that had been nurtured for decades between Washington and Beijing.

'Trump waged a trade war with us. Why couldn't we handle him? Why is it that between 1992 and 2016 we always resolved issues with US? Did you guys know?' Di asked the Chinese audience in his 18 minute long presentation.

'Now, I'm going to drop a bomb: Because we had people up there inside America's core circle of power, we had our old friends,' said Di, noting that he needed to speak carefully so as not to reveal the identities of those involved.

edit on 1282020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

"We're prolly gonna get caught."
(Turn up your volume)...twitter.com...

smh. GA/PA are spiraling away from Joe at a rapid pace. Then it’ll just take one of NV/AZ/WI/MI and Trump wins.

AZ

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   

WATCH.
twitter.com...

FORTUNATELY...

therightscoop.com...

I’m angry and I don’t even know who to be angry at. The Biden’s? The Media? Big Tech? The democrats who suspected all this and didn’t say anything?
Or the guy telling me all about it getting a paycheck from Fox News and a paycheck from the See Eye A?

How hard is the Swiss language to learn? Asking for a friend

new topics

top topics

<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join