It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 139
<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I read somewhere that they're fast, but the Soviets traded safety for that speed.

The Kursk did prove that. 👍
edit on 12/7/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Here is just a tiny bit more of the accident scene for Harrison Deal:

video.twimg.com...

Either somebody meant to take a picture and had it on video, or there is a lot more video.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
This appears to be HUGE! Valkyrie has FALLEN!

FYI This really deserves it's own thread, let me know ASAP if anyone wants to do that and I will shrink this post down to size and/or link to your thread and you can take all of the sources and just copy it to a new thread...

"In the dream, an angel came and stood on top of the clock tower and shouted, 'When the clock strikes 3 a.m., Valkyrie will fall and will not sing, if the sons of the kingdom will pray!'" Sheets said. "I then saw fervent prayer taking place in the night and through the night, and it caused the witchcraft and curse to bounce back to the sender!"

Also in the dream, another group of warriors awakened, clothed in battle array. They were surrounded and led by a host of angels. One of the angels declared repeatedly, "The commander's judgments are supreme!" This energized the warriors, and they joined in with the declaration. At the end of the dream, the scales of justice tipped and became perfectly balanced.

Dutch Sheets Leads Operation Valkyrie: Praying for the Nation

@dutchsheets is calling the Ekklesia to arms in the Spirit. Prayers for the nation will go forth beginning at 12:30 AM 12/02/2020. Let's engage in #OPERATIONVALKYRIE

Following a series of in-church and livestreaming services in multiple states, people gathered to continue praying and to witness the destruction of Satan's plan to steal the election, to steal the nation. Onlookers photographed and videotaped what could be an angel over Independence Hall at 3 a.m., precisely when a prophetic dream said the attack would be defeated.

Dutch Sheets Leads Destruction of Valkyrie

On September 9, 2020, my friend Clay Nash was given a dream regarding Cape Henry. I took a team there a few weeks later to pray, as the dream instructed. One portion of the dream, however, was for later: "A clear strategy will be revealed for a prayer initiative – beginning with the first state to form our nation to the last one." I have been waiting to receive this strategy for two and a half months. When the strategy arrived, it too was given to me in a dream:

"On the morning of November 28, in a dream, I saw Independence Hall and the large clock tower! [This is in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.] An angel came and stood on top of the clock tower and shouted, 'When the clock strikes 3:00 AM, Valkyrie will fall and will not sing, if the sons of the Kingdom will pray!' I then saw fervent prayer taking place in the night and through the night, and it caused the witchcraft and curse to bounce back to the sender!

"There was then another group of warriors awakened, clothed in battle array, who were surrounded and led by a host of angels! One of the angels declared repeatedly, 'The Commander's judgments are supreme!' It energized the warriors and they joined in with the declaration!

"I then saw the Scales of Justice tip and become perfectly balanced!"–Steven Springer

What Is Valkyrie?

Let me begin by saying neither I nor the man having the dream had ever heard of it. First, the literal meaning of Valkyrie is: "choosers of the fallen or slain." In Norse mythology, these were the goddesses that decided who would be slain on the battlefield. The historical meaning of Valkyrie is derived from the Nazi plan to regain control of Germany should the people of the nation rebel. They called it Valkyrie. The German soldiers who tried to assassinate Hitler were actually using this same "Valkyrie" plan to kill him and take over Germany. Thus, Valkyrie, in its simplest definition is "a plan to take over a country."

In our situation, it couldn't be more obvious: Valkyrie represents the plan to take back America by stealing the election. The literal definition would mean they have decided Trump must be taken out or "die on the battlefield."

Dutch Sheets: "Urgent Prayer Strategy: Operation Valkyrie"
www.elijahlist.com...

Operation Valkyrie was a German World War II emergency continuity of government operations plan issued to the Territorial Reserve Army of Germany to execute and implement in case of a general breakdown in civil order of the nation. Failure of the government to maintain control of civil affairs might have been caused by the Allied bombing of German cities, or uprising of the millions of foreign forced laborers working in German factories.

German Army officers General Friedrich Olbricht, Major General Henning von Tresckow, and Colonel Claus von Stauffenberg modified the plan with the intention of using it to take control of German cities, disarm the SS, and arrest the Nazi leadership once Hitler had been assassinated in the 20 July plot.

en.wikipedia.org...

Operation Valkyrie 3AM Prayer (the finale of Operation Valkyrie from Independence Hall & source of the angel pic above)
www.youtube.com...

Recapping Operation Valkyrie (Dutch Sheets Day 27)
www.youtube.com...

@ 18 1/2 min. Tim Sheets describes the 'Operation Valkyrie' dream (The Unraveling Begins)...
www.youtube.com...

"The enemies plan to steal the 2020 election has been aborted, completely stopped..."

Donald Trump Will Win - Urgent Prophetic Word (Valkyrie has FALLEN!)

edit on 12.7.2020 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Had a sudden a vision...

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Just got a text from newsmax saying have an emergency radio ready

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Like be ready? Or "Hey, don't forget an emergency radio and a towel?" I just want to know when to open the armory.

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

That is freakin' perfect, if only posts could have background music... LOVED that movie BTW...

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Newsmax: Important: Federal, state agencies urge your family to have an Emergency Radio, see free offer: nws.mx/x76t

I know it says see free offer, but they’ve never sent a text like that before.
edit on 7-12-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

Did they say why? I noticed they sell them BTW...

Nothing against Newsmax BTW, one of the best sources out there...

edit on 12.7.2020 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Good evening ATS.

A few day ago I was watching a video on YT, MrMBB333's channel, he shares viewers' videos of strange skies and also from satellites of the weather on Earth from way above.

In the video at about 8.36mins in, he shows a satellite video of a volcano eruption and points out a strange thing as the smoke from it drifts down the screen south easterly direction - a strange bow shape appears, like a bow-shock, that spreads up and outwards in the opposite direction as the volcano smoke and clouds.

But I noticed something else happening in that particular part of the video that MrMBB333 wasn't seeing . . . I can see a white rabbit riding a white horse, and the bow-shock MrMBB333 points out is emanating from them.
In front of the 'bow' I can see the beast reeling from the blow and force of it . ..
jump to 8.36 please peeps . .

www.youtube.com...

Can you see them? White rabbit looks exactly like the Playboy bunny . ..

Highlighted . ..

'Sine in the sky'. An arc of an angle is called a 'sine', yes?

'Sign in the sky'. A white rabbit on a white horse, walloping the beast with a bow.

Co-inkydink, or not?

link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

General Flynn and colleagues are analyzing some voting Hardware. I'm not sure what state this is referring to.

See the first two tweets: mobile.twitter.com...

link   

That may be why. It just spooked me because I’ve never gotten a text from them like that.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

No worries, glad you shared it, I LOVE Newsmax, they have mouths to feed and bills to pay just like we do and they have worked hard for this nation and earned our support...

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Same here, other threads are working, just been in the Meme one (don't know if it's a bread/thread LOL)

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Behind the rabbit looks like someone pointing at it. And at the top a little bit on the left side looks like 3 or 4 alien looking skulls maybe upside down. Spooky.

originally posted by: doobydoll
Good evening ATS.

A few day ago I was watching a video on YT, MrMBB333's channel, he shares viewers' videos of strange skies and also from satellites of the weather on Earth from way above.

In the video at about 8.36mins in, he shows a satellite video of a volcano eruption and points out a strange thing as the smoke from it drifts down the screen south easterly direction - a strange bow shape appears, like a bow-shock, that spreads up and outwards in the opposite direction as the volcano smoke and clouds.

But I noticed something else happening in that particular part of the video that MrMBB333 wasn't seeing . . . I can see a white rabbit riding a white horse, and the bow-shock MrMBB333 points out is emanating from them.
In front of the 'bow' I can see the beast reeling from the blow and force of it . ..

www.youtube.com...

Highlighted . ..

'Sign in the sky'. A white rabbit on a white horse, walloping the beast with a bow.

Co-inkydink, or not?

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Salad, they're playing with us. They think it's a game, which is why KU says, "This is not a game".

Reptiles, all of them.

All of this is to be expected of course. Funny you should mention our scaly friends... I've been re-reading many of the early Q posts, and noticed this part (for those that wonder why we bring up this "loony fringe" reptilian aspect)...

From Drop 142 -(a view from 40,000 feet on our reality)
Who controls the narrative?
The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital.

But it is really important to remember, as this is meant to be the Q thread, that if you are here because you believe that the Q narrative is real... then you can't just cherry pick which bits you want to look at. This isn't about the election... this is about civilisation and the future of mankind... maybe even our eternal souls.

As much as the election process is frustrating, and the BS of the corrupted players drives you insane... try to go back to the simple stuff...

Only at the precipice...

There is an active war on your mind.
Be [p]repared.
Ope[r]ations underway.
Operators [a]ctive.

Only at the precipice [moment of destruction] will people find the will [strength] to change [to participate] and break the system of control [be free].

The moment of destruction.
Think of a coiled spring. Pushing down on it... exerting as much negative pressure as possible so that when it is released, it expands into the positive in a massive release. The great awakening.

Everyone is in this coil right now. Even those who have followed this Q stuff for the whole time, are caught in the despair.

THE SWAMP RUNS DEEP.
Sometimes you cannot tell people the truth.
You must show them.

Many choose the path of least resistance.
For many you cannot tell them the truth.
You must show them.
Only at the PRECIPICE will people find the will [strength] to change and break the system of control [be free].

If you are here on this thread... and if you think that Q isn't some kind of game, then remember the simple stuff... the things that have been given so that you don't have to suffer so much of the anguish, because you've been given a view from 40,000 feet. There are plenty of people who have followed and read Q stuff, but when you put those Q researchers in relation to nearly 8 billion people... it is a point of a percentage. Most people in the world are living the narrative. You can't tell them, you must show them. The precipice is a very stressful place.... teetering on the edge... a massive drop that would destroy everything, especially yourself.

The real question that I have, is how close to that edge have they planned on moving people? It might go much further.

Dig deep friends, and don't give up. The unknown country is coming into view.

edit on 7-12-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
There is something interesting going on in Georgia. Tens of thousands of ballots are being adjudicated, whatever that means.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Hello Sydney.

Do you like scary movies?

Well, actually funny rather. That is a link to a funny quick video of Sydney Powell talking about the "fire hose" of evidence flowing in from this rigged rigmarole we are all patiently enduring through. I never knew she was so nimble! Nothing much of substance to add atm. Lots of chatter. You guys are on top of it. A few pages back, someone asked for a certain ku post to dig on and literally 3 of you all responded with the answer quite quickly! Bravo Zulu ATSQuadron!

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: SilverRocket
Behind the rabbit looks like someone pointing at it. And at the top a little bit on the left side looks like 3 or 4 alien looking skulls maybe upside down. Spooky.

originally posted by: doobydoll
Good evening ATS.

www.youtube.com...

Highlighted . ..

Co-inkydink, or not?

Slightly below the white shockwave the are 2 letters - AU. Weird.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

It's like the 70s-early 80s where everyone just had to have a CB radio thanks to C.W. McCall's Convoy (1976)...Breaker one-nine, this here is Rubber Duck.😎

top topics

<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join