It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 136
<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
The Game is much bigger then you think

We have a constitutional process & it’s playing out. We haven’t even reached Day 37 of the Bush-Gore debacle in 2000. Patience & focus pressure on our elected leaders. Again, where are Republican leaders who will #FightLikeAFlynn & #FightForTrump
God Bless & Protect

twitter.com...

Isn't this week suppose to be a boom week?

Aren't we in the final week of the 2 week big things coming announcement?

I don't remember if it was Rudy,Sidney, or Trump that made the statement but I recall one of them making such a statement?

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Judge Batten. Passing the torch. The journey to SCOTUS continues in GA.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: RsaWarhawk

Nice to see someone waking up to what really has been happening - - -

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Iran, before and after 1979...

Nov 5, 1979 Iran's Ayatollah Khomeini declares US "The Great Satan".

Nov 9, 1979 – Cold War: Nuclear false alarm: The NORAD computers and the Alternate National Military Command Center in Fort Ritchie, Maryland detected purported massive Soviet nuclear strike. After reviewing the raw data from satellites and checking the early-warning radars, the alert is cancelled. COG activated. This occurred two more times in 1980.

The United States has been in a state of national emergency since November 14, 1979.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Thanks for that link. I see a few things I will be trying after reading that.

Cucumbers for medicine to relieve headaches before bed.

Cucumbers for smoother skin, improve hair thickness, and for hangovers. Just to name a few.

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Cucumbers are the WD40 of the vegetable world

Cucumbers

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: RsaWarhawk
This situation is not just a cancer that developed under Clinton, bush and obama. It is as you know a plan hatched in the 70's for a one world control mechanism and like a frog in warming water we were intentionally left out of the information loop and then subjected to psy warfare tactics from glabal entities.

Ummm... it goes back much further than the 70's... to at least Andrew Jackson and his killing of the first Bank of the United States.

Some believe it even goes clear back to the Garden, that was the conclusion I came to as well...

"The illuminati started long before 1776, It has it's roots in the mystery religions which the knights templar perpetuated. In Nimrod's time, Semiramus brought back the mystery religions which were from before the time of Noah. The Illuminati was just a different name by which these same entities exsisted. They can change their name a thousand times, but the same entities run it."

Pawns Of The Game

It always makes me laugh when I hear someone stating that the “Illuminati Agenda” for control of planet Earth only goes back to the 1800′s, when the evidence overwhelming shows that Babylon/Sumer (approx 4000 bc) and ancient Egypt (3100 bc) were the real beginnings of the Illuminati’s power hold over humanity.

Ancient Egypt, Reptilian Symbolism and the Cloning of a Pharaoh

The Illuminati is a very covert satanic cult which dominates global commerce and the military / industrial complex. It's hierarchy is composed of thirteen bloodline families whose ancestry is traceable back to the Babylonian era.

STOP MISLEADING the CHILDREN

Today’s occult elite still observes these rites, but with one major difference: They are now carried out on unsuspecting civilians and spread across the world through mass media. Fed and amplified by the fear and trauma of the masses, these mega-rituals are seen by all, but only celebrated by the occult elite. More than ever, we are dealing with Black Magick. “The human sacrifice required during many of these occult dates needs to contain the following elements, each one of which is exaggerated to the highest possible degree: People must die as human sacrifices, especially children, since The Darkness views younger human sacrifice as most desirable”

The Cult of Baal Never Disappeared

The Illuminati is simply a modern manifestation of an ancient Luciferian Cult, the consummate Evil cult, the Cult of Evil, which is now the main vehicle for the Ancient Luciferian Conspiracy for World Empire. Jesus Christ knew of it and confronted it repeatedly and called it the "Synagogue of Satan" ( Rev. 2:9; 3:9). The ancient Luciferian Cult, known today as the Illuminati, is thus a modern vehicle of the Ancient Conspiracy for World Empire often called the New World Order. The term "Illuminati" is a merely a modern name for the ancient cult, the Cult of Evil, which is comprised of the main human agents of Evil on Earth.

The Illuminati is an inter-generational conspiracy orchestrated by a coterie of inter-related families some of whom are often referred to as the Global Elite. Most high level Illuminists are born into this network of families who can trace their jealously guarded and cherished bloodlines far back into antiquity.

Ancient Luciferian Cult called Illuminati

The core of the control over Planet Earth's populace lies in ancient cults. These cults are still in existence to this day. Following the most ancient religions mixed with sexual worship. The power elite of this world worship Saturn and appease him with child sacrifices just as they have for hundreds of years. The most public of these displays is the "Cremation of Care" ceremony held annually at Bohemian Grove, where the members sacrifice a child to their god Moloch.

Pseudoreality and The Governing of The Committee of 300

Weishaupt did not create the Illuminati, they chose him as a figurehead and told him what to write about. The financiers, dating back to the bankers during the times of the Templar Knights who financed the early kings in Europe, created the Illuminati. Weishaupt was their "go fer", who did their bidding."

Illuminati Defector Details Pervasive Conspiracy

The Illuminati is Satanic Priesthood whose bloodlines go back 1000’s of years. The Illuminati was born back in ancient Babylon. The headquarters was then located in Egypt. From Egypt the Illuminati rulers moved their offices to Greece. Rome was next to be the center of Illuminati influence. Then by way of France, Germany and Bavaria, they centered their rule in London. Now they are focused on Washington. Notice that the Illuminati headquarters have been the current world empires throughout history. The Empires weren’t established first. They sprang from the Illuminati Rulership.

It’s a mistake to think of the Illuminati as a political/financial conspiracy. The Illuminati is a Generational Priesthood, whose family bloodlines go back 1000’s of years. The Merovingians claim heritage from King David. The very low or non-bloodline members of the illuminati have the least power and do the lowest jobs; couriers, drug runners, sex servicers, and para-military assassins.

Straight Talk Radio Transcriptions

edit on 12.7.2020 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I had to use a lower resolution picture to fix this high resolution picture from People magazine. I'd say this is a match.

originally posted by: Caled
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

No; I have another picture where the two meet up in the nice "v" like Fusca's hand, but it isn't as good of a picture and the hand position is a bit different. You have to figure, this is 20 years later, and he is holding a phone. But even the fingers seem to match up. The end of the index finger looks a little wider because it is pressed against the phone.

If I can find two good hand pictures, I will try to match up the creases. There isn't the same set of standards for comparing hands compared to fingerprints, but I think we are getting to the point we can say that is probably JFK Jr.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Further DECODES on POTUS first tweet at 10:37:34, that this post replies to:

The Republican Governor of Georgia refuses to do signature verification, which would give us an easy win. What’s wrong with this guy? What is he hiding?

1) Tweet DELTA from previous tweet is 11:36:42 and points to:

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: f666d7 No.1008560 📁
Apr 12 2018 00:28:18 (EST)

Anonymous ID: dfa65c No.1008534 📁
Apr 12 2018 00:26:49 (EST)
>>1008463
Gap between nights [4] and [5]?

>>1008534
Syria.
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes today, Dec 7th.

#3642 I can't get picture load so go to link... WATCH at 1:29

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 No.24 📁
Dec 2 2019 13:31:36 (EST)
IDENconf.PNG

/trip_confirmed2/
/relay_1-99/
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Dec 7th.
a) Watch picture hrs/mins shows 1:29, sums to 12 = Dec,
b) Shadow of seconds hand is at 12 = Dec,
c) Smaller clock faces point to 7 and 8
d) Date is 2,
e) Therefore the watch shows Dec 7th & Dec 8th.
f) If the 3:42 watch set Marker 1 as complete, then this watch is Marker 2?

edit on 7-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

President Donald Trump told a cheering crowd in Georgia on Saturday that the US has a missile that does not actually appear to exist.

"Brand new missiles and rockets, hypersonic missiles. We have hypersonic and hydrosonic," Trump said in Valdosta. "You know what hydrosonic is? Water."

Link

"Hydrosonic missile" reminds me of the supersonic torpedoes the Russian navy were said to be developing years ago. The loss of the submarine Kursk was rumored to have been caused by an explosion of one of the prototype torpedoes.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

As said;

nationalfile.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger
Thanks for the great summary. I was really focusing on the symbolism vs the content.
Do you know if French Tarot card game has been covered at some point. I remember Tarot cards in general and the reading of them but not this specific game.
Anyway there are some interesting aspects to this game.
King suit is R, Queen suit is D.
Trump suits outranks all of the others but the Fool can be played any time and is kept in the game.
The 1 Trump King and the other 21 Trump cards plus the Fool are considered honor cards.
Usually there are 4 players...what 4 players can we select? No Name Agencies.
Started sometime in the 17th century and at the 4.35 point the calculation adds to 17 but then there is a multiplier effect.
Just some funny coincidences . In some respects I feel that the Fool card is being used lots of times these days.
KU had posted "Do yo want to play a game?" and chess was #1 but maybe more than 1 game is being played.www.youtube.com...

edit on 7-12-2020 by Thoughtful1 because: spelling

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Andy, I'm wondering if "Hydrosonic" is a play on words and is pointing us to the SONG (sound)...

GREASE LIGHTENING

Why this car is automatic
It's systematic
It's hydromatic
Why it's grease lightning
(Grease lightning)

We'll get some overhead lifters and some four barrel quads
oh yeah
(Keep talking whoa keep talking)

Grease lightening = Fast,

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 83f38a No.5759709 📁
Mar 18 2019 18:04:27 (EST)
www.foxnews.com...📁
You were warned, @Jack.
The Strike Will Be Fast.
Let's Keep Playing…
Q

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

FWIW, I always heard it as "greaseD lightning".

And I wish someone would 'srike' @TalibanJack.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

President Donald Trump told a cheering crowd in Georgia on Saturday that the US has a missile that does not actually appear to exist.

"Brand new missiles and rockets, hypersonic missiles. We have hypersonic and hydrosonic," Trump said in Valdosta. "You know what hydrosonic is? Water."

Link

"Hydrosonic missile" reminds me of the supersonic torpedoes the Russian navy were said to be developing years ago. The loss of the submarine Kursk was rumored to have been caused by an explosion of one of the prototype torpedoes.

I was a navy sonar tech back in the late seventies. All the guys in the sonar gang talked about these Russian torpedoes that could do 200 knots and ours were like snails in comparison. At that time I believe the VA-111 Shkval was classified 'secret' and we had a safe with all the data on it... Now you can just go to Wikipedia and read all about it... Wonder what we have NOW?

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Again FWIW, 'hydrosonic' has some interesting technology applications.

spinoff.nasa.gov...

Cheers

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Cavv, am I right in thinking that the catapult wires on Aircraft carriers are heavily greaseD?

F-35C Lightning II

F-35C Lightning II

Aircraft carriers remain at the forefront of U.S. military power, and the backbone of any carrier strike group is the aircraft it brings to the fight. The 5th Generation F-35C Lightning II is the only fighter that can respond to tomorrow’s threats and preserve the U.S. Navy’s maritime supremacy.

With the Ayatollah dying and the Taiwan tensions, I wouldn't be surprised to see an Aircraft carrier's jets 'strike fast'!

edit on 7-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

First discussed in official iQ meeting, june 2018;

www.defenceiq.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Re: Navy sonar.

I am intrigued by the recent chatter about 'fast movers' that was discussed in a unidentified submersible object context. Those mentions were always very vague in the UFO literature.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
5D chess is now a reality. Multiverse time travel aspects added to multi level game. Now players can go back in time and change their strategies to protect valuable players. AI is involved.This is as clear as mud to me but multi branch allow one to go back in time and make a new branch in history but cannot change the history but change behavior in the future. This is in contrast to causal loops, which I guess must have an impact on the timeline of history.The player can protect their K in the past as well as in the future.
I had been thinking that the Ku reference to 5D was related to the 5 Dem governors who have been just the worst to their citizens and now there is this.
I am totally confused. Lol.
www.chess.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Cavv, am I right in thinking that the catapult wires on Aircraft carriers are heavily greaseD?

F-35C Lightning II

F-35C Lightning II

Aircraft carriers remain at the forefront of U.S. military power, and the backbone of any carrier strike group is the aircraft it brings to the fight. The 5th Generation F-35C Lightning II is the only fighter that can respond to tomorrow’s threats and preserve the U.S. Navy’s maritime supremacy.

With the Ayatollah dying and the Taiwan tensions, I wouldn't be surprised to see an Aircraft carrier's jets 'strike fast'!

Hi Rel,

Per Wikipedia,

Pendants are made of 1 inch (25 mm), 1-1/4 (32 mm) inch or 1-3/8 inch (35mm) diameter wire rope. Each wire rope is made up of numerous strands twisted about an oiled hemp center core, which provides a "cushion" for each strand and also supplies cable lubrication.

Cheers!

new topics

top topics

<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join