It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 141
<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: Flesh699

Who's the woman?

Deniro is a good actor, but I hate his f'ing guts since he started flapping his suckhole about Trump.

Marina Abramovic

Ah, the wicked witch of the west.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Will Ted bring the P@in?

8 Drops With Cruz

Dec 9, 2019. Could this be a delta the case is heard?

This one has Ted in the target box as a marker.

Dec 22 is interesting, so could Ted's work impact that key date? Ted's twit timestamp is 9:33

Here is where it gets interesting.

May 23 2019 20:35:23 (EST)
Time stamp is 09:09 and 9's signify completion of a plan - 3-6-9.

Note Ted here is "-" where in the most recent post he's a "+"

I've said before, Ted has been a changed man after release, he's been sharp, funny and articulate. What is fascinating is that it would appear he was set for this. Even though Rudy is clearly the best man for it right now his "job" seems elsewhere indeed. Ted's in the batter's box.

ADD: The Gematria for Ted Cruz..............I Am Dec Seven (announced on Dec 7 that Ted may argue at SC).

edit on 7-12-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: carewemust

I just heard Ted Cruz will be representing us if/when it PA goes to Supreme Court.
I feel pretty good about that. I got issues with him but we can squash those later

It would be Ted Cruz's 10th appearance before The Supreme Court.

mobile.twitter.com...

Rudy Giuliani was designated to be the person, but he is sidelined with Corona flu right now.

I don't know which man would be the better presenter.

edit on 12/7/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Something spoopy going on with the /qresearch board... Breads are showing and headlines say hundreds of anon posts... but when you enter the breads no posts show?

Trillium - any ideas what's going on? Clown bakers injected code?

Ya been lock for a while now
Chrome
FireFox
and Tor
do we have everything back 110%

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Another interesting tid-bit on Ms. Ruby Freeman that I have seen (and 100% confirmed) today is that Ruby was supposed to do an interview with some local GA news person, and she cancelled last minute. She cancelled because she decided to lawyer up instead. She said " I would love to give this interview, but this is bigger than just me". Not sure why an innocent poll worker would need to lawyer up. Innocent people dont usually hire attorneys.

Innocent people hire attorneys all the time in the US - especially in this new era of cancel culture, doxxing and bullying companies to fire people for stuff. That said, she’s not innocent.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled
I agree that most humans aren't ready. The sudden exposure would be too much of a shock to their systems. There would be several heart attacks, strokes or just a total mental meltdown. I tell myself that I'm ready but am I really prepared to stand face to face with a mantis being waiting outside my front door? I don't know...

I listen to messages from a woman who claims to channel the Galactic Federation of Light. Seeing this Israeli official use that title--The Galactic Federation--gives them more credence and makes me feel hopeful that we're moving closer to disclosure
edit on 7-12-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman. Ted's in the batter's box.

Do you think this is the change in batter referenced?

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Is a baby ready for the world that they are born into? Sometimes people need to be tossed unprepared into truth for them to understand that they are part of it, rather than just an observer of it.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The PA Senate are resting their case on the state Supreme Court ruling. In other words, if they lose, it won’t be their fault. Their houses won’t burn at the hands of ANTIFA/BLM.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The Arizona Supreme Court has given in to common sense as well.

mobile.twitter.com...

7 GOP appointed justices behaving appropriately so far.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
I agree with you. I feel we are moving toward a divergence or some type of split. Anyone who hasn't consciously chosen a side at that point will go one way or the other based on their current, dominant vibration/beliefs. Simply stated, I believe the choice at the junction will be based on whether your strongest beliefs are rooted in faith or rooted in fear. I, myself, do feel anger at our present situation but my anger isn't a fearful emotion. I'm not scared of anything might happen. My feeling is more resolute. I'm making a stand and refusing to continue being complicit to all the silly bull# that's holding us back. I'm ready to leap into the future... the "quantum Renaissance" where we belong. I'm very excited about anchoring myself to that potential timeline and I refuse to give up my dream no matter what

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   

I just heard Ted Cruz will be representing us if/when it PA goes to Supreme Court.
I feel pretty good about that. I got issues with him but we can squash those later

Dude is wicked smart. By hook or crook I think he’s fully behind Trump.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   

This is exciting news! I can’t think of anyone better to present the oral argument. I have absolute faith in our senator!😄

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Cruz vs Rudy

20 years ago Rudy vs 2020 Cruz... give me Rudy.
2020 Rudy vs 2020 Cruz... give me Cruz.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Probably nothing.

en.wikipedia.org...

Codenamed Looking Glass, it is United States Strategic Command's (USSTRATCOM) Airborne Command Post (ABNCP), designed to take over in case the Global Operations Center (GOC), located at Offutt Air Force Base, Nebraska, is destroyed or incapable of communicating with strategic forces. The term "Looking Glass" is used because the ABNCP "mirrors" the abilities of the US Strategic Command GOC to control nuclear forces.[8]

edit on 7-12-2020 by FlyingFox because: UNLEASH THE KRACKEN!

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Interesting that it left OKC. Pretty much all federal prisoners start their sentence at the federal prison at the OKC airport until they figure out when and where to send them. Sometimes it's a couple days and sometimes it's several months.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

originally posted by: FlyingFox

edit on 7-12-2020 by SilverRocket because: Added link

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SilverRocket

en.wikipedia.org...

The E-6 fleet is based at Tinker Air Force Base, Oklahoma, and operated by Fleet Air Reconnaissance Squadron 3 (VQ-3), VQ-4, and VQ-7.

top topics

<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join