It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 137
<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Ok, this is being said almost entirely in jest, but we're on ATS and I couldn't resist. What if the people coming back from the dead and what we think are clones are actually people plucked out of alternate timelines?

"Caled went full ATS, man. Never go full ATS."

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
5D chess is now a reality. Multiverse time travel aspects added to multi level game. Now players can go back in time and change their strategies to protect valuable players. AI is involved.This is as clear as mud to me but multi branch allow one to go back in time and make a new branch in history but cannot change the history but change behavior in the future. This is in contrast to causal loops, which I guess must have an impact on the timeline of history.The player can protect their K in the past as well as in the future.
I had been thinking that the Ku reference to 5D was related to the 5 Dem governors who have been just the worst to their citizens and now there is this.
I am totally confused. Lol.
www.chess.com...

edit on 12/7/2020 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Gentle reminder...

Please read This:

THIS IN NOT A COVID or CHIT CHAT THREAD!!!!!!!!! Please keep Covid/Chit Chat to a minimum.
Go after the ball not the player.

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY EVERYONE:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
    Is it TROLLING, or just a difference of opinion????
  • PIZZAGATE, walnut sauce and any other type of PEDOPHILIA talk and terminology will not be tolerated. The posts WILL be removed!
    Those topics belong in RATS.

• We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    Q is not a club on ATS!!!!
    That includes "Q'ult" and Q team, that WWG phrase and similar references!!!
  • External material must be sourced.
    Please see the DMCA policy page
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.
  • STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!! PLEASE TAKE OFF TOPIC DEBATES/BICKERING ELSEWHERE!!!!!!!!
    Use the Private Message system for private chatting.

• Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting bans or permanent banning.

Go after the ball not the player.
    Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.

Thanks.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

• posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 12:15 PM
    link   
    a reply to: PokeyJoe

Hiring a lawyer is a complex decision. Someone might not even be aware of their own culpability, and definately do not want to exacerbate the situation, making it worse. A lawyer is also a good medium for connecting with the right people, and negotiating a solution.

In fact, it can be good for all parties for someone to hire representation, in terms of finding a quick and novel solution.

Ultimately it's up to a jury if someone is guilty, not them nor their lawyer.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 12:17 PM
    link   
    a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
    There is some alarming news about Iran. Seems a lot of connections right now.
    Iran passed a new law not permitting UN inspection of nuclear program in Iran.
    At the same time Iran has announced an expansion of their nuclear enrichment in Natanz, an underground facility. It was built underground to protect it from air strikes. Three more centrifuges are being added [IR-2m]
    Now we can see why Trump pulled out of the nuclear deal with Iran. He knew they would not honor it.
    news.trust.org...

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 12:24 PM
    link   
    a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Boom.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 12:27 PM
    link   
    a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I think we are going to soon find out that most of the UFOs we see out there do not come from outer space - they come from our oceans. They probably have massive bases on the ocean floor, all over the planet.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 12:29 PM
    link   
    a reply to: Thoughtful1

And yet, despite all of this, Joe wants to re-join the Iran Deal on Day 1 of his Presidency.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 12:30 PM
    link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

President Donald Trump told a cheering crowd in Georgia on Saturday that the US has a missile that does not actually appear to exist.

"Brand new missiles and rockets, hypersonic missiles. We have hypersonic and hydrosonic," Trump said in Valdosta. "You know what hydrosonic is? Water."

Link

"Hydrosonic missile" reminds me of the supersonic torpedoes the Russian navy were said to be developing years ago. The loss of the submarine Kursk was rumored to have been caused by an explosion of one of the prototype torpedoes.

The VA-111 Shkval (from Russian: шквал, squall) torpedo and its descendants are supercavitating torpedoes originally developed by the Soviet Union. They are capable of speeds in excess of 200 knots (370 km/h or 230 miles/h).

The "Hoot" is Iranian, reverse engineered from VA-111.
    Wiki

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 12:31 PM
    link   
    a reply to: PokeyJoe

That, or entry from other dimensions, is pretty much what Vallée and Keel thought. Their take was that there were simply too many encounters for something as apparently difficult as interstellar voyages (meaning the "UFOs" were coming from somewhere much closer). Ivan T. Sanderson also believed there was a lot more going on deep within the oceans than people know.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 12:34 PM
    link   
    WHITE HOUSE Advent Calendar for Dec 7th also mentions PEARL HARBOUR, as does this POTUS tweet, at 11:30:14 (sums to 55)

t.co...

Advent Calendar for Dec 7th:

Today, we remember the attack on Pearl Harbor that 79 years ago took more than 2,000 American lives.

Just weeks after Pearl Harbor was attacked, America was still in shock, struggling to find joy in the Christmas season. Prime Minister Winston Churchill, however, lifted spirits during his surprise visit to Washington for the holidays. The Prime Minister stayed for three weeks with President Franklin Roosevelt, talking from early in the morning until late at night.

On Christmas Eve, the President and Prime Minister delivered remarks from the South Portico of the White House for the lighting of the White House Christmas tree.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 12:37 PM
    link   
    Former Israeli space security chief says aliens exist, humanity not ready

This "Galactic Federation" has supposedly been in contact with Israel and the US for years, but are keeping themselves a secret to prevent hysteria until humanity is ready.

Has the State of Israel made contact with aliens?

According to retired Israeli general and current professor Haim Eshed, the answer is yes, but this has been kept a secret because "humanity isn't ready."

Speaking in an interview to Yediot Aharonot, Eshed – who served as the head of Israel's space security program for nearly 30 years and is a three-time recipient of the Israel Security Award – explained that Israel and the US have both been dealing with aliens for years.

The 87-year-old former space security chief gave further descriptions about exactly what sort of agreements have been made between the aliens and the US, which ostensibly have been made because they wish to research and understand "the fabric of the universe." This cooperation includes a secret underground base on Mars, where there are American and alien representatives.

If true, this would coincide with US President Donald Trump's creation of the Space Force as the fifth branch of the US armed forces, though it is unclear how long this sort of relationship, if any, has been going on between the US and its reported extraterrestrial allies.

jpost

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 12:42 PM
    link   
    POTUS retweet with TYPO, at 1:29:19, again points to Closing CIA post #129:

Georgia Patriot Call to Action: today is the day we need you to call your state Senate & House Reps & ask them to sign the petition for a special session. We must have free & fair elections in GA & a this is our only path to ensuring every legal vote is counted. @realDonaldTrump

1) TYPO - GA & a this should be GA & this,giving... GA, A:

AAG = Acting Attorney General?
    AGA = Aga Khan

Aga Khan is an honorific title bestowed on Hasan Ali Shah (1800–1881), the 46th Imām of Nizari Ismailis (1817–1881), by Persian king Fath-Ali Shah Qajar. However, Daftary apparently contradicts what the Aga Khan III noted in a famous legal proceeding in India: that Aga Khan is not a title but instead an alias that was given to the Aga Khan I when he was a young man.

Possible linkage of Aga Khan, who got title from Persian king, the day after the Ayatollah of Iran dies?

2) Timestamp points to posts:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: Dx5TPc5d No.148781546 📁
    Nov 9 2017 23:24:35 (EST)
    [C]los[I]ng [A]ct:
    Dismantled.
    Impossible to clean.
    Operations --> [N]o [S]uch [A]gency
    Q

Timestamp encodes Dec 7th.

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 0c924b No.5476324 📁
    Mar 3 2019 00:31:19 (EST)
    Di69yNFU8AATSmY.jpg

twitter.com...📁
    RAT BAIT.
    Stay in the LIGHT.

Q

edit on 7-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 12:43 PM
    link   
    I think hydrosonic missiles may be like something that weve heard the Russians already have.

A missile that is launched and uses water rather than air to traverse to the target, it can maybe alter course to confuse any interception or avoid collision, then it will leave the water and travel to target using the shortest possible air route.

A lot of tech is going into satellite destruction, should it go tits up, designing a missile to travel through water makes sense.

The Russian version maybe a torpedo but a missile version shouldn't be out of the question these days.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 12:46 PM
    link   
    Golden Monolith Reportedly Found in Colombia as Photos, Videos Appear to Show New Mysterious Metal Object
    source

Mystery monolith appears in Albuquerque, New Mexico, where we love aliens
    source

Monolith Found in Ruins of Spanish Church as Mysterious Objects Continue to Appear Across the Globe
    source

Yes, it's another monolith. And this time it's in Britain
    source

Monolith Appears In Chautauqua Park In Boulder
    source

New Metal Monolith Found On Dutch Heath
    source

Las Vegas monolith the fourth structure to appear over past two weeks
    source

Monolith pops up at this Texas college campus
    source
    edit on 7-12-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Dec 7 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix BB code

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 01:03 PM
    link   
    I figure this has been considered, but could the
    [C] before [D] mentioned in Q post 3570
    be Catherine Herridge before Durham? she does seem to get a lot of information.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 01:03 PM
    link   
    a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I knew Ivan Sanderson was a good source on abominable snowmen and giants but didn't know he wrote about under water goings on. Just now found his book on Amazon (Invisible Residents: The Reality of Underwater UFOs). Do you recommend it? BTW did you see this post @ PART- - 31 ? www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 01:06 PM
    link   
    a reply to: cherokeetroy

FYI You have an error in your second link that is causing all other posts to be italic on this page...

It is missing the final bracket in the reference to: "Mystery monolith appears in Albuquerque, New Mexico, where we love aliens"...

I do the same thing as well and always use the preview button now to catch them...

edit on 12.7.2020 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 01:08 PM
    link   
    a reply to: FlyingFox

Re: hiring an attorney.

Did she hire a PR attorney or criminal defense attorney?

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 01:11 PM
    link   

originally posted by: Phage
    a reply to: queenofswords

Surprise attack?

I'm getting my gums lasered tomorrow.
    But I made the appointment myself.

I hope you survived with no pain at all.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 01:12 PM
    link   
    Next couple of days will be big

link

new topics

top topics

<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join