It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 138
<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Thousands of mail-in ballots could be completed, using the data seized in this Arizona Federal raid last month.

www.forbes.com... 6ecedfdb34a4

Just an afterthought. Not relevant to this BOOM week.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I have to agree that humanity isn't ready. If we found out tomorrow we already had a technologically superior race living right under our noses and working with the higher levels of the world's governments...it would definitely make me feel a bit...insignificant.

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Former Israeli space security chief says aliens exist, humanity not ready

This "Galactic Federation" has supposedly been in contact with Israel and the US for years, but are keeping themselves a secret to prevent hysteria until humanity is ready.

Has the State of Israel made contact with aliens?

According to retired Israeli general and current professor Haim Eshed, the answer is yes, but this has been kept a secret because "humanity isn't ready."

Speaking in an interview to Yediot Aharonot, Eshed – who served as the head of Israel's space security program for nearly 30 years and is a three-time recipient of the Israel Security Award – explained that Israel and the US have both been dealing with aliens for years.

The 87-year-old former space security chief gave further descriptions about exactly what sort of agreements have been made between the aliens and the US, which ostensibly have been made because they wish to research and understand "the fabric of the universe." This cooperation includes a secret underground base on Mars, where there are American and alien representatives.

If true, this would coincide with US President Donald Trump's creation of the Space Force as the fifth branch of the US armed forces, though it is unclear how long this sort of relationship, if any, has been going on between the US and its reported extraterrestrial allies.

jpost

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I think we are going to soon find out that most of the UFOs we see out there do not come from outer space - they come from our oceans. They probably have massive bases on the ocean floor, all over the planet.

As above...

So below...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Former Israeli space security chief says aliens exist, humanity not ready

FYI, thread on this over here.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: bradychick
Next couple of days will be big

link

There was a mystery team of Trump supporting attorneys at the Supreme Court Friday, which is the SCOTUS "Conference" day. There's no telling what they were there for. One tweeted, "Pray for us at the SCOTUS today", and that was it. I didn't recognize the name.

It has to be a big week. Either the Military option is activated, or the Supreme Court moves the Electoral College "safe harbor" date (12/9) and voting date (12/14) to later.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   

a reply to: Justoneman
I have to believe that my rage is justified. It absolutely is. We're treated like goddamn animals. We've been poisoned, tortured and traumatized. I'm not claiming victimhood. We've been complicit. But when it comes time for us to take back control of our own lives and the controllers refuse to relent? How does the saying go... f*** around and find out. That's where I'm at right now

If you put people in situations as we are in where we have to choose and there is no in between allowed, then stuff can happen that tends to bring it all to a point. We are nearing that spot collectively on the planet. The good people of Earth are about to do something about this corruption.

I feel it from somewhere in my inner self. I suspect it will be very very unpleasant for all of us and especially those who have it coming to them. Yet, we may have hit a place where the masses are going to take it or yield for an eternity. It will be spontaneous and may have a point of origin like the battle of Concord where the shot heard round the world was fired.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
As above... So below...

Been studying cities underneath the sea for years now and never ONCE connected that quote...

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Doesn't NOT knowing, and seeing all the weird stuff that happens, and the crazy things seen in our skies make you feel a little crazy though? I know it does me! I think if you have actually studied the phenomenon, you come away knowing that there is something going on. Nobody has all the pieces of the puzzle, or rather those that DO have all the pieces are not talking. I think humanity is more resilient than they give us credit for. Honestly it would not surprise me one bit if aliens landed on the White House lawn tomorrow, and we all just shrugged our shoulders and went "Yeah, so what....the new Dancing with the Stars is on tonight".

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I think we are going to soon find out that most of the UFOs we see out there do not come from outer space - they come from our oceans. They probably have massive bases on the ocean floor, all over the planet.

You're on the right track, but think deeper than the ocean. Not on the ocean floor, but under!!

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I see this as a VERY relevant topic simply because the 'agencies' are involved in this AND the election according to Jeffrey Prather and several others...

The Secret Team is the name of “a powerful, brutally violent and treacherous international team”, says Prouty... According to Prouty, the Secret Team overthrows and influences governments almost at will, all over the globe. At the core of the Secret Team are members of the CIA, the National Security Council, and various and sundry other military and civilian officials, intelligence operatives, business people and academics.

He also reveals undersea operations and the navy's special underwater construction teams and offices. Members of this group have top secret clearance.

The Secret Team (PDF)

Jeffrey Prather: 'The vote-switching operation against the 2020 Election was a CIA operation!'

The Great Reset: The Deep State vs the Great Awakening
www.youtube.com...

edit on 12.7.2020 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Wiki-leaks revealed the CIA has a "hacking center" in Frankfort, Germany. Scytl - Server - CIA - Frankfurt...makes sense.

Wiki-leaked in 2017: www.dw.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Harrison Deal “accident” video (after, not actual accident).

m.youtube.com...

Another view of the vehicles.

m.youtube.com...
edit on 12/7/2020 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: SgtSlotter
a reply to: tanstaafl
I hope you're right but he gives me a bad feeling

I know, but as long as he is on Trumps side for this event, I'll take it.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
"Edge of the World" (fitting song for the times)

Trusting everything you read
Lost in your conspiracies
I want to believe
Cover ups and blacked out lines
Everything is classified
Follow me down the rabbit hole
You want the facts, now listen to me
Only the truth can set you free
Meet me at the edge of the world
To watch it all burn

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

DEMOCRACY SUITE 5.5-A (MODIFICATION)
Within this document is the
following:
• an overview of the system,
• a high level functional diagram,
• the primary components included and their release version numbers,
• the system’s limitations, and
• a conformity statement.

System Overview: The Dominion Democracy Suite 5.5-A Voting System is a modification to the certified Democracy Suite 5.5 Voting System. The primary purpose of this modification is to meet requirements in the State of Pennsylvania. Minor modifications to the ImageCast X (ICX) software were necessary to be compliant. In addition, the ICX DRE configuration was removed from the component list for this system, as was the ICX Classic 15in. unit. For more details regarding the Democracy Suite System, please refer to the document filename “2.02-DemocracySuiteSystemOverview-5.5-A.pdf”, which accompanies the application.

Source: www.eac.gov...
Could be something could be nothing?
edit on 7-12-2020 by LurkNoMore because: *Image added for the tech nerds 🤓

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
CodeMonkey just said on Twitter that he heard a rumor stating that those weird packets of seeds, which were randomly sent to a bunch of people this summer, we for testing addresses to cheat on mail in voting....not sure if I buy that one, but thats what he said.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SilverRocket

OAG = Office of Attorney General (another possibility)?

Could also be Office Of The Adjutant General. It uses the OAG acronym. I don't know much about it but apparently each state has one that involves the National Guard. The Adjutant General on this state's site which I picked at random says this (which I find interesting):

The Adjutant General – Texas
Major General Tracy Norris

Major General Tracy Norris became the 52nd Adjutant General for the State of Texas on Jan 1, 2019. She is responsible to the Texas Governor for providing ready trained forces in support of state operation. She is also responsible to the President of the U.S. for providing ready trained forces of the Texas Army Guard and the Texas Air Guard in support of federal missions.

tmd.texas.gov...

As far as I can recall, Military positions don't come with civilian titles such as "office of" but are titled "THE Adjutant General" instead. "The General of the Army" "The Battalion Commander" or "General"... etc.

My money is on OAG being for AG Barr's office.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Something spoopy going on with the /qresearch board... Breads are showing and headlines say hundreds of anon posts... but when you enter the breads no posts show?

Trillium - any ideas what's going on? Clown bakers injected code?

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I have just read that Kemp in Georgia buckled.

All the people who have had to be fired, all the people who have done the wrong thing regarding the election are

F'ING COWARDS BESIDES BEING ABSOLUTELY CORRUPT TO THE BONE.

May they rot in hell for betraying their country. I wish voodoo was real. I'd have a long line of dolls on my desk lousy with nails.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Georgia judge Batten, as seen it through Q glasses.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Salad, they're playing with us. They think it's a game, which is why KU says, "This is not a game".

Reptiles, all of them.

top topics

<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join