It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 134
<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Justoneman
Democrats are running scared on several fronts..not just election-wise.

DNI John Ratcliffe is calling on John Durham to issue an "interim report", because indicators are pointing to the incoming Biden Administration terminating him and burying his findings.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

Keep on chugging Care. You are spreading hope when you do these things. The clowns on the left now look perfectly clownish to the people of America. Things are going to get better one day in the near future.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   
On another note...

I was rather intrigued to be pointed at Q post 140 the other day... more specifically the following line

"What if China, Russia, and others are coordinating w/ POTUS to eliminate the NWO?"

Now, hopefully I'll be forgiven for not having read every single Q post (or remembering all the ones I have read. But this had totally passed me by. I bring it up, because I had earlier made reference to the fact that NWO puppets like Trudeau were raising the rhetoric against China/Russia/Iran. This didn't make much sense to me at the time unless it is a false war.

However, having read that, it makes a new kind of sense.

I've also subsequently read something (though I can't give you a source... this is wappy thin) that in Xi's youth, the CCP wronged him (or maybe his family)... so although he heads up the CCP, perhaps he isn't what he appears. Very hard to say... but the whole line of thinking has me intrigued.

Iran of course, now with rumours of "Unconfirmed Reports" Iran's Khamenei Is Dead 81... Iran used to be quite a modern country before 1979...

Perhaps we'll see it return to a state of freedom once more?

Deep rumours maintain that Islam was actually started by Rome. Many interesting things are converging...

I hope to God we see it come to light. It's a long road........

edit on 7-12-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: angelchemuel

originally posted by: illece
a reply to: CanadianMason

Very worrying. Hubby and I may have to take it if we want to be able to hug our Grandkids again, it has been almost a year already!!

A year you will never get back. Please go hug your grandkids...go hug them now! They need you as much as you need them!
I may be speaking out of turn and you might be living in different states to each other which makes it even more difficult and I don't know the complexities of your family, we all have them. I'm speaking as a new grandmother myself.
HOWEVER, this is inhuman. What's the very worse that could happen? Kids we know are very good transmitters of any virus. You could catch this virus or any other one anywhere. My heart bleeds for all the trauma these restrictions are causing.
My apologies if I am speaking out of turn.

Rainbows
Jane

You have a very kind heart. IMO it is not speaking out of turn. I for one feel like I need to follow your logic. My heart bleeds for them too. The ones who go to the hospital or are confined somewhere with no exposure to family have to suffer the most. Blessings on you for your kindness.

My daughter just 22 days ago gave birth to my first grandchild. To cut a long story short things didn't go according to plan. She was in labour for 2 days and had to be induced because her waters broke.
Speaking more with her yesterday, she is now convinced that things started going awry and slowing down when her husband had to leave her in the hospital when she first started going into labour. Her own words were "I needed him there, so everything slowed down because he wasn't allowed until I was at pushing stage, which I had no choice over because they had to induce me". Cruel beyond words! Absolutely no reason why fathers can't be alongside their wives/partners all the way through labour is my view.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Interesting that along with the AF seal, there is the seal of the Asst Sec of the AF for Acquisitions, Technology and Logistics. Seems to be that they are hinting at some new technology that is about to be disclosed?

Perhaps the Tic-Tacs or something related to that?

Maybe... One thing I forgot to add from the tweet was the following text...

Are you ready for something big,
@usairforce
?
9 days and counting...

9 days and counting... If that coincides with the 10 days of darkness, well, I guess we might love how the movie ends?

10 days from now is the 17th by the way.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Well, at least they weren't forced to have the vaccine to go through it all (fortunate timing!). I'm sorry they did what they did though... They've literally turned evil. I've lost all respect for the medical profession at this point... (not that I had much in the first place after an endless list of **** ups made on family members through negligence and arrogance).

I've heard people have better luck with birth using birthing pools at home, and getting a midwife in. I'd recommend this to anyone right now over the NHS. Anyways, I hope your daughter is Ok, and the family are happily united at home. x

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   
In regard to the tiktok video, further down the twitter the name John Tumilson is mention with this side by side comparison. I believe he was a SEAL. A suggested drop is added. ETA I can see the Jr in the picture below on the left moreso than I can of the way he looks in the TT video.

On the Fusca topic, I blew up the pic and he looks to be wearing the same George shirt underneath..intentional to send a message or coincidence?
most recent pic that someone just linked

blown up pic I posted earlier in the thread from the FOX video. I don't have the link anymore but it was posted the first time I posted.

edit on 7-12-2020 by bradychick because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: bradychick

Supposedly this is Fusca without his Trump get-up on.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Whole stack of posts... sorry for the super-spam...

I just wanted to make note of Ivanka Trump doubling down on the Great Conjuction again.

twitter

Maybe we really will see aliens before 2020 is done.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   

That’s crazy. Nobody has that George shirt anymore. And the hat, jacket and glasses?
It’s like he only has one outfit and he’s trying to tell the world “I’m Waldo. Find me.”

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Did some more digging, it looks like the shirt matches the cover of the magazine. Her head appears to be in the same spot in both the magazine and the pic. I also found a shirt that the middle that can be seen matches on etsy but when I try to go into in, it gives me a bunch of random pics. I find it very interesting. What do you all thik?

cover of magazine

link

shirt on etsy

Another shot from previous post for comparison

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
a reply to: angelchemuel

Well, at least they weren't forced to have the vaccine to go through it all (fortunate timing!). I'm sorry they did what they did though... They've literally turned evil. I've lost all respect for the medical profession at this point... (not that I had much in the first place after an endless list of **** ups made on family members through negligence and arrogance).

I've heard people have better luck with birth using birthing pools at home, and getting a midwife in. I'd recommend this to anyone right now over the NHS. Anyways, I hope your daughter is Ok, and the family are happily united at home. x

Thank you. Yes everybody is fine and obviously in awe of the wee man

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Greer has another video out on prime. It’s pretty good

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Modern problems require modern solutions.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   

bc, that drop is #713

Guess what time sunrise was in Washing DC today? 7:13 AM

Makes me think of "Morning sun brings heat".

update: On the Morning Sun drop, I checked out the action command CORONA_OFFLINE_Deac[0000].

Figuring the [0000] may symbolize four characters to complete the word Deac_, which has been shown before, I put Deac with four unknown characters into a crossword solver. The only matching word found was Deaconry.

noun, plural dea·con·ries.
1. the office of a deacon.
2. deacons collectively.

Don't know if this applies to anything right now.
edit on 7-12-2020 by SilentWindofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Those are definitely 2 hands....

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Say what you will. I think that is a pretty solid match. It's not like I can lift his fingerprints. JFK Jr. had really pronounced tendons on his hand.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Is not the index finger tendon drastically different? Good thinking though. Veins are unique like fingerprints

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   
twitter.com...

Have y’all seen the mothers FB/Twitter confession yet?

It’s somewhere in there but I couldn’t find it. It’s up in the thread about the mother/daughter duo.
edit on 7-12-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

I saw that the other day. Im thinking it has to be fake. No one is that stupid to go on social media and pretty much admit to treason.....right? Also, I have seen that same screenshot posted by a few different usernames, trying to link it back to this Rudy lady. The first screenshot I saw, the username looked nothing like "RUBY_Georgia" or whatever it is now....the original name i saw was just a random string of characters that didnt spell a name or a word.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Sidney Powell is live on the video below in Georgia District Court

The audio is a bit noisy at times. Only Sidney seems miked up.
The judges (or whoever it is... no visuals) aren't very positive, seem biased.

(Too long, didn't listen:- Result... Judge Batten issues verbal order dismissing Powell’s lawsuit)

EDIT:- Video is now "private" :/ No idea why.
edit on 7-12-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join