It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 133
<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Enjoy The Show

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Im pretty sure the guy that was suppose to be appearing is the guy connected to 911. He has that female lawyer that was in the plane crash maybe a year ago or so. IT skidded off end of runway into the water in Jacksonville Fla coming from GITMO. That case has been pushed back a LOT over time

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
I just found some more information about the pen connection which I believe is also relevant. China has for years had to import the tips of the ball point pens, which are made of steel. This is significant and I think KU had mentioned something about Chinese steel being inferior. That was what the problem was for them. Their steel was too weak to make the tips.
We were importing a lot of steel from China and maybe some of our key infrastructure is in trouble because the very basic part of the structure has been compromised. I just wonder what bridges, buildings ect may fail in the coming years.
Unconventional warfare, decay from within.
www.census.gov...

I’m steel😅 catching up but boy do I miss Qmap and it’s easy to search features but I did save/upload to these threads a good amount of content from it. They used that inferior steel for our military as well.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Well, isn't that interesting!

"China claims coronavirus may have started in AUSTRALIA and travelled to Wuhan's wet market via frozen steak exports - and attacks US alliance with insulting new cartoon."

The Global Times also claimed Australia has been 'the pawn in the US regional strategy in the recent years' and pictured a cartoon of a kangaroo projecting the shadow of an eagle, the national emblem of America.
Daily Mail

China in panic mode...stories are getting more & more fantastical...sending a message to Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison.? The US, Japan, India, & Australia have some sort of informal Alliance and Reciprocal Access Agreement to deal with CCP troubles.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

That cartoon is better interpreted as the kangaroo lost in the shadow of the American eagle, not projecting the eagle shadow.

CCP never has a shortage of heated accusations. One of two signal attributes of a communist society; it is always the fault of someone else. The other attribute is an addiction to taking shortcuts.

A legacy of communism is that those attributes survive in a society even after the communists lose political power.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

I opened up some old you tube videos that had Christopher Reeves interviews in them. Just closed my eyes and kept comparing the voices between them and the tic toc. I didnt think so at first but the more I listened I have to say Im about 85% convinced it is Christopher Reeve.

I mean who better than Superman to come and save the day or at least knock out Hollywood.

I know he was paralyzed from the neck down after the accident, but in one interview he said he was doing very well and getting feeling back in the places that it was gone from. He has had a lot of time to heal.

Im just not sure how he got brainwashed unless he is only meaning that with a tongue in check way.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

I also looked into the comparison involving Chris Reeves, unfortunately I couldn't see it, but I can see why people may have thought that. One thing that also threw me from that train of thought was just how long chris was in such a bad way, even right up to his death. The last few times he appeared, although in good spirits (seemingly), he could barely manage a prolonged sentence, as I remember he needed breathing assistance or similar.

I'm not selling my jfk jr theory by dismissing your own, just to add. The Tillman theory also has good grounds. It was only the report of him being shot 3 times in the head that made me think otherwise, could a person recover that much from an injury/injuries that were so extensive?, I'm not so sure.

I dunno I just think the clip is or will become quite important.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Another twist to the PA Ballot Counting photos?
Multiple photos confirm brick wall is in Pittsburg, PA.
Now look who is "observing" on Nov 6 (photo #12/24)
Is he standing behind the same PA woman in question?
(Wash Post photo darker, but many photos of her - including one for Oura Rings)

Sources:
US election results 2020 | Armed Trump supporters, rejoicing democrats, here are 24 head-turning photos from America
Ballot Counting Goes on in Pittsburgh at the Elections Warehouse
Biden roars back from huge deficit to take the lead in Pennsylvania.
When will we know the US election result – and why is it taking so long?
(can anyone open the last article - dated 12/6)
edit on 7-12-2020 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Yep..Trump's superfan is everywhere! And wisely using the zoom function on his phone to see the computer screen details.

edit on 12/7/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 05:07 AM
link   
In reference to this new Twatter/Tik Tok vid that is being discussed.

Mystery Man Tik Tok

Let's do some comparisons just for fun...right?

And here is JFK JR with curly hair.

Also, I listened to this guy and the Q Luke 8:17 together. The cadence and inflection is very similar, at least in my opinion.

And, the user name in the TT vid is 117373948

1 17 37 39 48

17 = Q 3 + 7 = 10 = J 9 - 3 = 6 = F (8 / 4 = 2) 9 + 2 = 11 = K 8 + 2 = 10 = J first and last = 1 and 8 (18) = R

Q J F K JR

Just an observation
edit on 7-12-2020 by SilentWindofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

Certainly similar.

I've actually tried walking away from this but it keeps pulling me back ..... I dont know what it is...... if it is JFK jr and hes about to be announced, a back story of memory loss or similar would have to be pushed as I'm sure it's illegal to fake a death, so this story would cover that base, but if it's not him then the story itself is probably likely something else altogether but could still be very important.

Hope this is revealed and doesnt just disappear..... I really want answers.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Same. Of course it could be like when John Densmore tried to convince everyone that Jim was alive living in the dessert.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Observationalist

Someone may have better eyes than me but zoom-in on the reflections from his sunglasses.

He looks like a former soldier, maybe spec ops or just another actor. IDK.

I am not good at puzzles or riddles so my mind immediately assumed he was referring to a “get out of jail free” kind of ticket. Probably because of the context in which he used it - like the people who know who he is and aren’t saying anything are complicit in whatever crime has been committed against him and as long as no one knows who he is they stay out of jail. So they have remained silent but that safety net is all about to go away.
edit on 7-12-2020 by FinallyFree72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman

I opened up some old you tube videos that had Christopher Reeves interviews in them. Just closed my eyes and kept comparing the voices between them and the tic toc. I didnt think so at first but the more I listened I have to say Im about 85% convinced it is Christopher Reeve.

I mean who better than Superman to come and save the day or at least knock out Hollywood.

I know he was paralyzed from the neck down after the accident, but in one interview he said he was doing very well and getting feeling back in the places that it was gone from. He has had a lot of time to heal.

Im just not sure how he got brainwashed unless he is only meaning that with a tongue in check way.

If Superman is still alive, he’s 68. The man in the video appears to me to be in his early 50s.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: FinallyFree72

Very believable..... it does seem like the message was certainly aimed. Something triggers him halfway through that message, the sweat appears more on the brow and the voice changes to one of determination but at the same time hes keeping it critical.

Very cleverly done and I dont believe it's a shill, although nothing would surprise me and I'm not ashamed in admitting I've been wrong plenty before now

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Thats definitely not Corey Haim. Too big, totally different face and voice. Looks a lot more like Christopher Reeves to me.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

Yes. EtheFriend is the same guy as EyeTheSpy, BackChannel17, EtheS and all the other similar incantations of the same. Dude is NOT Ezra Coen Watnick. He is a LARPer of the highest order. Full stop.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Ello you lovely lot.

There is a lot of chatter going on. I've seen various people who seem convinced this is the big week... The Great Awakening.
10 days of darkness some are saying (72 seconds

And then this has also popped up in my feed...

Will Roper - USairforce

With the following image...

Close up

Now, as a couple people here know, I was heavily involved in the Californian Drone investigation back in 2007. One of the key features of that set of images was the "alien writing". Well, that writing in the background looks strikingly similar. But so does Katakana (A japanese writing system). But it would seem strange to have Japanese katakana on an airforce tweet.

Will Roper's twitter bio...

String theorist turned defense tech enthusiastic, I thrive on innovation. Serving as the U.S. Air and Space Force acquisition chief is quite the fix!

There seems to be a whole lot "coming". I'm kind of intrigued as to what is around the corner of the coming week or two.

And quite frankly, any excuse I get to post the following gif, I will do it.

This gif is the modern Mona Lisa and will be put into history books.

Anyone else seeing Habbenings signs?
edit on 7-12-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Is that our boy Fusca?!?! Im telling you this "guy" is everywhere. There are multiple Fuscas present where ever they are needed at the time. Fusca is an archetype. An idea. Hes like the Watchers from the show "Fringe".

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Interesting that along with the AF seal, there is the seal of the Asst Sec of the AF for Acquisitions, Technology and Logistics. Seems to be that they are hinting at some new technology that is about to be disclosed?

Perhaps the Tic-Tacs or something related to that?

new topics

top topics

<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join