It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 131
<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

How about Titanicbelfast.com Golden Ticket?

Golden ticket winners will get the chance to enjoy the Titanic Experience, which tells the story of the Titanic, from her conception in Belfast in the early 1900s, through her construction and launch, to her famous maiden voyage and tragic end, as well as SS Nomadic, free-of-charge.

One might say the Titanic sank like a lump of lead...

Also the guy in the TikTok vid looks like he's on a boat, due to the slant of the window wall.

Speaking of psychos on a boat.. where's McAfee?

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: onthedownlow

The picture seems to show a chin scar also..... it's very similar, I think.

The way 2020 has been so far..... nothing would surprise me.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Back on topic.

Unconfirmed Reports: Ayatollah Ali Khamenei Is Dead

Unconfirmed reports from Iran say the supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, returned his soul to his maker. According to the same reports, an official announcement will be made only after the transfer of powers to his son, Mojtaba Khamenei, are completed (Health Deteriorating, Iranian Supreme Leader Khamenei Transfers Power to Son).

Sayyid Ali Hosseini Khamenei, 81, was the supreme leader of Iran since 1989. He previously served as the president of Iran from 1981 to 1989. Khamenei is the longest serving head of state in the Middle East, as well as the second-longest serving Iranian leader of the last century, after Shah Mohammad Reza Pahlavi.

Q

3 year delta = AL?

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

How about Titanicbelfast.com Golden Ticket?

Golden ticket winners will get the chance to enjoy the Titanic Experience, which tells the story of the Titanic, from her conception in Belfast in the early 1900s, through her construction and launch, to her famous maiden voyage and tragic end, as well as SS Nomadic, free-of-charge.

One might say the Titanic sank like a lump of lead...

Also the guy in the TikTok vid looks like he's on a boat, due to the slant of the window wall.

Speaking of psychos on a boat.. where's McAfee?

Last I heard he was in a Spanish jail.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

That’s pretty massive if true! What happens if WW3 starts before Jan 20?

youtu.be...
edit on 6-12-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Observationalist

Someone may have better eyes than me but zoom-in on the reflections from his sunglasses.

He looks like a former soldier, maybe spec ops or just another actor. IDK.

Maybe a pro athlete.

Looks like quarterback material.

ETA: The reply and quote reply information is not showing up when I post. Sorry if my posts have been wonky.

edit on 6-12-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Maybe an exploding pigeon got him? Whatever works! Hopefully his son is less radical.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Yep, he's still being detained.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
@DarrenBeattie

A Qurious tweet. (interesting twit account)

Wexner = J. Epstein, Lunz = weirdo, Fake Oval Office = WTF?

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: carewemust
President Trump calls out Georgia Governor Kemp just before leaving for his Valdosta Georgia rally.

mobile.twitter.com...

Is Kemp a wimp...or complicit in the fraud?

OK, that doesn't get used at the same time. That is probably two of the prominent wind directions causing that configuration.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Probably means nothing at all, but at one point in time when the crop circles were really popping up there for a couple years I was collecting the images. I seemed to remember one being pentagon shaped when I saw the other ones posted to you. I went and looked and sure enough there was one. Not one of the better ones that were popping up at the time imho, but still here you go.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Apparently true according to twitter God...

twitter.com...

Iran Supreme Leader Khamenei hands power to son due to health

Always look at the bright side of things. 2020 started with a barbecued Soleimani and is ending with a dying Khamenei.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll
What about sine waves?
en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I think this is real. I was watching Rudy’s recent hearings and it looked like he had it. You could tell because his tempo was slower and he appeared more short of breath than usual.

Latest POTUS tweet, at 15:16:05

.@RudyGiuliani, by far the greatest mayor in the history of NYC, and who has been working tirelessly exposing the most corrupt election (by far!) in the history of the USA, has tested positive for the China Virus. Get better soon Rudy, we will carry on!!!

This feels like an excuse to me, for moving the pieces at the front of the spear around?

Note the 3x !!!

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Let's keep our eye on the ball.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
I have to believe that my rage is justified. It absolutely is. We're treated like goddamn animals. We've been poisoned, tortured and traumatized. I'm not claiming victimhood. We've been complicit. But when it comes time for us to take back control of our own lives and the controllers refuse to relent? How does the saying go... f*** around and find out. That's where I'm at right now

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Dr. Darren Jeffrey Beattie, of Colorado, was very recently appointed by Trump to be a Member of the Commission for the Preservation of America’s Heritage Abroad.

Yes, he has some interesting tweets...

@DarrenJBeattie
"I just start wars. It's like a magnet. Just invade. I don't even wait for evidence. Lie to the American people, Lock them in homes due to "covid." Blame Russia, China. When you're in the nat sec community they let you do it. You can do anything."

Anonymous Nat Sec Official
3:15 PM · Nov 16, 2020

@DarrenJBeattie
The so-called "nat sec" community is mostly a complete joke and embarrassment.

American patriots need to get over their unjustified reverence for these people.

Guard dogs for the American regime.

And increasingly its the American regime vs the American people.

Frank Luntz gives a live tour of the Oval Office replica in his California home that cost him almost $1M to build.
The Cut

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I still think something is up with that document.

originally posted by: Thoughtful1

a reply to: Trillium

Trillium, re Catherine Herridge's latest tweet on crossfire hurricane... note the 2 pens; sharpie pointing to 11 and biro pointing to 25 past = #1125

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 564897 No.1002643 📁
Apr 11 2018 18:07:42 (EST)
“FBI burning the midnight oil”
mobile.twitter.com...📁
What was just released to Nunes?
www.nytimes.com...📁
Warning?
Telegraph?
mobile.twitter.com...📁
IT’S HAPPENING.
Q

Pic from tweet showing pens:

Rel I know I keep going back to this but I feel it is important. Why show an orange sharpie when the highlights are in red? The black ink seems ok but this is odd.Written I think says "not my highlights." Are we to question the sections that have been highlighted red? Interesting that this is about Steele and there is a connection as well to steel products.
First thing that comes to mind is that Trump is always connected to the color orange, such as orange man bad. Is this communication from Trump?
There is another interpretation which relates to color. Orange signifies enthusiasm, energy and the orange color is polarizing, so either we love him or hate him.
Then we can also connect the color orange to the rating system for 19, orange represent warning of danger.
The House of Orange. The Royal family of the Netherlands were caught up in a controversy over travel to Greece when stricter lockdowns were being enforced in the Netherlands. Also lots of scandal around the Princess receiving over $1 million when reaching the age of 18.
I hope someone here has some insight as to what we should be focusing on. So if these are not her highlights whose are they?
www.tatler.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I've made the observation - not a joke, that CommonCore math has a place in all of this voter fraud. Sure it is too soon for those raised with this to understand but the sentiment is an infection that has surely infected the teachers - after all they cannot reject it and teach it so those who teach CommonCore math voted based on it.

It is a world where these two things make sense.

(allegedly a common core test)

If this ^^^ makes sense then so does this...

Shortly after this Joe wins! Not only that but 98 percent of registered voters voted in this election, but seemingly only for President, even though average turnout is 55%.

In CommonCore world all of this madness makes perfect sense. Remember for the teachers this math is reasonable, they are teaching it to the next generation of voters - voters whose vote doesn't count.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Dr. Darren Jeffrey Beattie, of Colorado, was very recently appointed by Trump to be a Member of the Commission for the Preservation of America’s Heritage Abroad.

Yes, he has some interesting tweets...

@DarrenJBeattie
"I just start wars. It's like a magnet. Just invade. I don't even wait for evidence. Lie to the American people, Lock them in homes due to "covid." Blame Russia, China. When you're in the nat sec community they let you do it. You can do anything."

Anonymous Nat Sec Official
3:15 PM · Nov 16, 2020

@DarrenJBeattie
The so-called "nat sec" community is mostly a complete joke and embarrassment.

American patriots need to get over their unjustified reverence for these people.

Guard dogs for the American regime.

And increasingly its the American regime vs the American people.

Frank Luntz gives a live tour of the Oval Office replica in his California home that cost him almost $1M to build.
The Cut

Producing fake polls pays well. I can't even begin...

new topics

top topics

<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join