It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 128
<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

We sharing the same vibes right now.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   
There's something to decode from this POTUS tweet, at 17:00:34 but I can only see the linked posts... help:

Lighting the National Christmas Tree is one of America's oldest holiday traditions. @POTUS & I were honored to virtually join @NatlParkService & @NationalParkFdn for their 98th Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony. t.co...

1) 3x 17=Qs...
17:00:34... 1x Q
17:00:34... 2x Q
98th... 9+8 = 17 = 3rd Q

2) Timestamp points to posts:

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 1dc9cb No.2282049 📁
Jul 25 2018 13:08:27 (EST)
— That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. —
Q

Chan post number encodes today, Dec 6th,
Chan ID encodes tomorrow, Dec 7th,
Bolded Timestamp encodes, Dec 7th.

Also post content starts and ends with an Em-dash.

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147567888 📁
Nov 1 2017 21:56:16 (EST)
Q Clearance Patriot

My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light. On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4). Confirmation (to the public) of what is occurring will then be revealed and will not be openly accepted. Public riots are being organized in serious numbers in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials. On POTUS’ order, a state of temporary military control will be actioned and special ops carried out. False leaks have been made to retain several within the confines of the United States to prevent extradition and special operator necessity. Rest assured, the safety and well-being of every man, woman, and child of this country is being exhausted in full. However, the atmosphere within the country will unfortunately be divided as so many have fallen for the corrupt and evil narrative that has long been broadcast. We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens. Organizations and/or people that wish to do us harm during this time will be met with swift fury – certain laws have been pre-lifted to provide our great military the necessary authority to handle and conduct these operations (at home and abroad).

Bolded timestamp encodes today, Dec 6th,
Chan post number encodes Dec 5th to 7th followed by 888 (China?)

3) Is there some relevance to "Lighting the National Christmas Tree"? Lighting the fuse? Great Awakening?

cranky et al, anything else you can see from this tweet?

edit on 6-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: doobydoll

doobydoll, when I saw those "balancing circles" they reminded me of these crop circles:

Is that the dominion logo in this one:

I think the first picture ( crop circle) is the conjunction alignment Earth follow the lines IMPOV
The second might be the Saturn Hexagon and might be showing a Tasaract?
If the alignment conjunction happens maybe the Borg cube will leave Saturn ( that's a joke of course ) or maybe not ?

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Unverified, Thread

twitter.com...

edit on 6-12-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

You can't make that up..

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: crankyoldman

I think it’s being said that the top pic is from PA, not GA. Who knows.

If it’s another state that’s brilliant. I gotta give them that. Criss-cross like Alfred Hitchcock would do.
edit on 6-12-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Another POTUS retweet, at 17:25:51, that seems to be saying "check me out":

Will you pray with me tonight for Rudy America? The power of prayer in numbers is staggering!

Lord please put your hedge of protection around Rudy Giuliani tonight. We know that you are a healing God! Please lift Rudy up & get him back quickly fighting for our Republic Oh Lord!

1) Timestamp stringers:
17:25:51... 1x Q
17:25:51... 1st x 5by5
17:25:51... 2nd x 5by5
17:25:51... 3x Q

2) Timestamp points to posts:
#1725 CONFIRMATION post

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 1c461b No.2310964 📁
Jul 27 2018 11:14:47 (EST)

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 1c461b No.2310904 📁
Jul 27 2018 11:11:28 (EST)
94C1F069-082D-4492-9BA8-08B323A3669D.jpeg

>>2310720
Warning to UK?
Decipher re: last.
[Redacted FISA].
Q

07949FC4-4787-4F9B-B8C8-C81724DAA4BA.png

>>2310904

Bolded timestamp encodes today, Dec 6th.

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: c15254 No.4160648 📁
Dec 5 2018 02:08:19 (EST)
DtgxGsrXcAAHAVp.jpg

Bolded timestamp encodes tomorrow, Dec 7th.

edit on 6-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Unverified, Thread

twitter.com...

Going through the comments it was surplus printers bought from a local flea market or something of the sort. Invoices and receipts were in hand.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: bradychick

November military court cases were cancelled too.

Click "November" at: www.mc.mil...

Could be related to the last Military Judge suddenly quitting back in October.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I don’t know if this was posted but it seems interesting

libertyunyielding.com...

In Trump’s campaign to save the Republic, we haven’t seen the key supporting effort yet

The point is to engage the American people. The point is to get the state legislatures to hear evidence in a format that brings them before their constituents, and confront the evidence publicly. The point is to face the nation, in the forums that matter, with the reality of what just happened.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Bolded timestamp encodes tomorrow, Dec 7th.

Tomorrow is Pearl Harbor Day. Surprise attack?

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Surprise attack?

I'm getting my gums lasered tomorrow.
But I made the appointment myself.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Didn't President Trump declare Tick-Tock a national security threat?

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   
POTUS DELETED a 51 day old retweet, from Oct 16th 07:04:34, 5 hours ago. The original by @village_jordan is also deleted:

@RandPaul @realDonaldTrump 272 Generals sign in supprt of DJT, MSM focus on 4 or 5 who do not support Peace thru Streanth and ending useless, but lucrative foreign wars ..

1) Deletion after 51 days points to #51

Anonymous ID: zGyR4tyi No.147643257 📁
Nov 2 2017 13:12:06 (EST)

Anonymous ID: taaOHN6t No.147642589 📁
Nov 2 2017 13:06:03 (EST)
one-nation-under-god-t-shirt_design.png

ive watched as society has been effectively addicted to msm, apps, social media, games, music, all propaganda and the moment you try to open anyone eyes. you. are. shunned.
being dumbed down, weakened and groomed for passivity and stupidity through food and their addictions. like calf literally being fattened for a slaughter.

and with all the race war propaganda and pizzagate possibility, i became suicidal because i cant stand that no one will open their eyes and are being manipulated hard.

i hope with all of my heart that Trump is going to make good on his promise to maga and clean the swamp. ive been thinking about joining the navy for corpsman greenside, and i would love to serve under a Trump administration if he really does clean swamp, (will try to join regardless no openings for corpsman right now though). I hope that what OPanon says is true. i will be praying for OPanon and all who risk their lives, for safety and that the Lord will guide them. and praying that what he says is true. and will be praying for the spiritual edification of God for Trump and for his complete safety in all of this. The pieces are coming together for me. and if this is true, those working with him are absolute geniuses because i would have never imagined their would be any way possible to take the monster of corruption that has overtaken this country.

>>147642589
Dear Patriot.
We hear you.
We hear all Americans such as yourself.
The time has come to take back our great land.
The time is now.

Rest assured POTUS is backed by the absolute finest people alive who are all dedicated to the eradication evil and corruption from the US/World.
Find peace.
God is with us.
God bless and be safe.
-The WH

link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
I don’t know if this was posted but it seems interesting

libertyunyielding.com...

In Trump’s campaign to save the Republic, we haven’t seen the key supporting effort yet

The point is to engage the American people. The point is to get the state legislatures to hear evidence in a format that brings them before their constituents, and confront the evidence publicly. The point is to face the nation, in the forums that matter, with the reality of what just happened.

This follows the Q pattern exactly. Nothing new, just a deeper level dig for folks who think their vote mattered.

We're in the PR phase.

Even here, folks went from fetal position on 11.3 to digging the hell out of 200 ways of voter fraud and are now confident in the scam and comfortable with folks being exposed.

Same pattern, it is just the Qdrop is the entire election.

link   
Not really Q related, but I thought I'd bring it here for some of the brightest minds on the planet to figure out.

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
POTUS DELETED a 51 day old retweet, from Oct 16th 07:04:34, 5 hours ago. The original by @village_jordan is also deleted:
@RandPaul @realDonaldTrump 272 Generals sign in supprt of DJT, MSM focus on 4 or 5 who do not support Peace thru Streanth and ending useless, but lucrative foreign wars ..

1) Deletion after 51 days points to #51

Anonymous ID: zGyR4tyi No.147643257 📁
Nov 2 2017 13:12:06 (EST)

Anonymous ID: taaOHN6t No.147642589 📁
Nov 2 2017 13:06:03 (EST)
one-nation-under-god-t-shirt_design.png

ive watched as society has been effectively addicted to msm, apps, social media, games, music, all propaganda and the moment you try to open anyone eyes. you. are. shunned.
being dumbed down, weakened and groomed for passivity and stupidity through food and their addictions. like calf literally being fattened for a slaughter.

and with all the race war propaganda and pizzagate possibility, i became suicidal because i cant stand that no one will open their eyes and are being manipulated hard.

i hope with all of my heart that Trump is going to make good on his promise to maga and clean the swamp. ive been thinking about joining the navy for corpsman greenside, and i would love to serve under a Trump administration if he really does clean swamp, (will try to join regardless no openings for corpsman right now though). I hope that what OPanon says is true. i will be praying for OPanon and all who risk their lives, for safety and that the Lord will guide them. and praying that what he says is true. and will be praying for the spiritual edification of God for Trump and for his complete safety in all of this. The pieces are coming together for me. and if this is true, those working with him are absolute geniuses because i would have never imagined their would be any way possible to take the monster of corruption that has overtaken this country.

>>147642589
Dear Patriot.
We hear you.
We hear all Americans such as yourself.
The time has come to take back our great land.
The time is now.

Rest assured POTUS is backed by the absolute finest people alive who are all dedicated to the eradication evil and corruption from the US/World.
Find peace.
God is with us.
God bless and be safe.
-The WH

Streanth = N to G? NG... National Guard activated?

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: IamAbeliever

Charlie from Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
@Dan would like us to watch the water - clip.

top topics

<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join