It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 129
<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

I think this guy is someone who was "disappeared " by Hollywood elites. The "golden tickets" lined with lead are referring to their Oscar awards, in my opinion.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Lions remind me of the early statue of the sphinx that once supposed to be a lion before the head was carved out?

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: Justoneman
Speaking only for myself, I'm pretty gd pissed off at the moment. I'm fed up with the lies and the injustice and I'm disgusted by the corruption. It's a good thing I don't have super natural powers because I would shapeshift into Kilo Ren and have a field day

I am trying my best to channel my anger into positivity and focus it toward the outcome I want but the ability to do that takes a lot of self discipline and I'm not very disciplined, yet. But even Jesus brought out the whip when he had to make a point so I don't feel all that bad when I lose my temper

When Jesus broke out the whip, he had righteous indignation. It was justified. We have to be justified. This is one of those times that the spirit moves you to act. Stay focused on the positive. The longer the better.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Paul Furber is in Twitmo for 7 days, still posting on gab though. Hope that helps

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: IamAbeliever
Not really Q related, but I thought I'd bring it here for some of the brightest minds on the planet to figure out.

twitter.com...

The curl is a measure of the rotation of a vector field. To understand this, we will again use the analogy of flowing water to represent a vector function (or vector field). In Figure 1, we have a vector function (V) and we want to know if the field is rotating at the point D (that is, we want to know if the curl is zero).

maxwells-equations.com...

???

Golden Tickets were used to get into Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory.

???
edit on fSundayAmerica/Chicago2208699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
Lions remind me of the early statue of the sphinx that once supposed to be a lion before the head was carved out?

Lyran. Known as the cat people. Super fierce.

Notice those are females, Rudy stepped out today (busy with tribunals this week Rudy?).

Jenna & Sidney taking over, or are we seeing a new entry?

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
A pack of female lions called a pride, I think you're right on this..
Don't mess around with female lions they are deadly ..

edit on 0b53America/ChicagoSun, 06 Dec 2020 20:29:53 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 06 Dec 2020 20:29:53 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
@Dan would like us to watch the water - clip.

Funny...I have never, in my life, dreamed about lions (that I can remember).
But I did last night.

I was watching from a high place...as a lion, below, was slowly hunting for someone among a crowd of unsuspecting people just going about their business.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

cranky, even better... and thanks for the steer... it's the GO command?
Tweet

@RandPaul @realDonaldTrump 272 Generals sign in supprt of DJT, MSM focus on 4 or 5 who do not support Peace thru Streanth and ending useless, but lucrative foreign wars ..

1) TYPOs
supprt should be suppOrt... add O,
streanth should be strenGth... add G, takeaway A

A GO?

2) STREANTH is an anagram of:

SHATTNER - Actor who played Finn in Prometheus Trap

HARSNETT

edit on 6-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Not really Q related, but I thought I'd bring it here for some of the brightest minds on the planet to figure out.

twitter.com...

JFK jr ...... I know it's a long shot but I got the strongest feeling watching that.

He had that curl, he may very well of lost his memory due to the accident. Anyone who had this 'golden ticket' of information may now find that golden ticket lead lined, as in under threat because of the knowledge of him being alive.

The voice/accent ...... i dunno something got me watching that.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Re: twitter.com...

COM, In your opinion, does Dan Scavino tweet out videoclips to INFORM us, or MOTIVATE us?

link   

a reply to: Aallanon

I think this guy is someone who was "disappeared " by Hollywood elites. The "golden tickets" lined with lead are referring to their Oscar awards, in my opinion.

He’s definitely not Charlie from Willie wonka. If he thinks he is, he’s crazy. The golden ticket line is puzzling.

link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Didn't President Trump declare Tick-Tock a national security threat?

POTUS signed 2 EO's issued Aug 6 that prohibit transactions with TikTok and WeChat parent company Bytedance, effective in 45 days. Video game companies owned by Tencent will NOT be affected by this EO.

Executive Order on Addressing the Threat Posed by TikTok

Executive Order on Addressing the Threat Posed by WeChat

What action has been taken on these EO's I do not know.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Revisiting 1010

The vaccine issue stands out now, two years later. The Rona jabs?

This includes Electing rigging and jabs.

ELECTION RIGGING.
CONTROL.
YOUR VOICE DOES NOT MATTER.

Everything in caps but two lines. "People are simply in the way." "Choice is yours."

People are simply in the way.
SLAVES.
SHEEP.
PAWNS.

Note the distinction. People, Slaves, Clones, Pawns (drones).

We have two mirrors.

15:24:51 15 & 51 - which have come up quite a bit recently.

24th of Dec?

10 and 10

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Don't forget RIPCURL was used as cabal comms in a couple of Tom Hanx tweets!

@codesucq decode of Ripcurl.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Because they were approaching a military training range, and the entire point of the exercise is to penetrate "hostile" airspace and get their troops and cargo through to "attack" their targets. It's kind of hard to do that if you're broadcasting your transponder for the world to see, including the "bad guys" that are looking for you.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

It's definitely a very weird, yet intriguing, video.

I feel like the "Godspeed " at the end is a hint.

edit on 6-12-2020 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
GA is quickly slipping away from Joe. Just a matter of time. Once GA falls... PA likely follows.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Re: twitter.com...

COM, In your opinion, does Dan Scavino tweet out videoclips to INFORM us, or MOTIVATE us?

I think both actually.

Dan has tweeted the Lion theme before, previously he had an older male lion surrounded by Hyenas but "saved" by a female. Female at the time was Sydney - clearly.

This clip is interesting as they are drinking at night, 4 females, as if suggesting they are getting ready for the hunt at dawn.

I also think motivation. We must support, in any way we can, at this point. We must support each other, DJT and of course the team(s) working in the background.

It also appears Dan has a bit of leeway with his humor and deeper digs at the ghouls and uses it judiciously.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Corey Haim

edit on 6-12-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join