It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 130
<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Flesh699

Don't forget RIPCURL was used as cabal comms in a couple of Tom Hanx tweets!

@codesucq decode of Ripcurl.

Golden Ticket attacks can be carried out against Active Directory domains, where access control is implemented using Kerberos tickets issued to authenticated users by a Key Distribution Service. The attacker gains control over the domain’s Key Distribution Service account (KRBTGT account) by stealing its NTLM hash. This allows the attacker to generate Ticket Granting Tickets (TGTs) for any account in the Active Directory domain. With valid TGTs, the attacker can request access to any resource/system on its domain from the Ticket Granting Service (TGS).

Because the attacker is controlling the component of the access control system that is responsible for issuing Ticket Granting Tickets (TGTs), then he has the golden ticket to access any resource on the domain.

doubleoctopus.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

If you look closely also he appears to have a thin layer of facial mask on, over his moustache and chin area... this would hide the scar under his lower lip and change facial contours.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: IamAbeliever

He had a twang in his accent, a southerner??...... also there is an album by danny Byrd with the name golden ticket and a song called jfk.

Much weirdness.

ETA .... jfk airport ran a 'golden ticket' competition too.
edit on 6/12/2020 by Catch_a_Fire because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
If Arizona can close the AZ House for 7 days due to CoronaVirus:

twitter.com...

We can delay the Electors Dec 14th meeting, due to CoronaVirus.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

How about Titanicbelfast.com Golden Ticket?

Golden ticket winners will get the chance to enjoy the Titanic Experience, which tells the story of the Titanic, from her conception in Belfast in the early 1900s, through her construction and launch, to her famous maiden voyage and tragic end, as well as SS Nomadic, free-of-charge.

One might say the Titanic sank like a lump of lead...

Also the guy in the TikTok vid looks like he's on a boat, due to the slant of the window wall.
edit on 6-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

twitter.com...

Those dates are all soft. They will be extended if states are in dispute.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Cant explain that feeling that came with watching that clip Rel, very odd. Theres something more to it ...... I'm sure.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Justoneman

We are a REPUBLIC.

We are a democratic republic.

Why do people always forget the word democratic?

en.wikipedia.org...

In the US, the notion that a republic was a form of democracy was common from the time of its founding, and the concepts associated with representative democracy (and hence with a democratic republic) are suggested by John Adams (writing in 1784):

But the word "Republic" is unmistakenly used in there to make us one and not to make us a Democratic gov.
Democracy is and always will be best explained as two wolves and one sheep voting what is for supper. We have a Republic to ensure one area or two can't run roughshod over those, in our case, living in the "fly over country".

I hope that clears you up on this matter.

edit on 6-12-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: bradychick

I put it in the retweet, and it bears repeating at least once here.
The supposed mastermind of the 9/11 attacks has ALL of his
motion hearings cancelled.. not rescheduled pending a restaffing
or other personnel issue. All at one time, like Khalid was just a
PLACEHOLDER for two solid weeks of court business.
Begging, I say... for what OTHER, more pressing grist? Wrinkled,
tortured old brains need to knoll.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

JFK jr ...... I know it's a long shot but I got the strongest feeling watching that. He had that curl, he may very well of lost his memory due to the accident. Anyone who had this 'golden ticket' of information may now find that golden ticket lead lined, as in under threat because of the knowledge of him being alive. The voice/accent ...... i dunno something got me watching that.

Gold to lead, that’s revers of an alchemist goal.
He also said lies on both sides.
Calls for the Revealing of Truth

Could he be one of the two witnesses mentioned in Revelation.

“And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will be clothed in burlap and will prophesy during those 1,260 days.” These two prophets are the two olive trees and the two lampstands that stand before the Lord of all the earth.” ‭‭Revelation‬ ‭11:3-4‬ ‭NLT‬‬ www.bible.com...

“When they complete their testimony, the beast that comes up out of the bottomless pit will declare war against them, and he will conquer them and kill them. And their bodies will lie in the main street of Jerusalem, the city that is figuratively called “Sodom” and “Egypt,” the city where their Lord was crucified. And for three and a half days, all peoples, tribes, languages, and nations will stare at their bodies. No one will be allowed to bury them. All the people who belong to this world will gloat over them and give presents to each other to celebrate the death of the two prophets who had tormented them.” ‭‭Revelation‬ ‭11:7-10‬ ‭NLT‬‬ www.bible.com...

On a more secular note:
Superman had a curl, and so did Elvis.

Anyhow, strange times we live in.

edit on 6-12-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-12-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-12-2020 by Observationalist because: NOT SECURE SECULAR

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Superman had a curl, and so did Elvis.

I love you guys.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

originally posted by: illece
a reply to: CanadianMason

Very worrying. Hubby and I may have to take it if we want to be able to hug our Grandkids again, it has been almost a year already!!

A year you will never get back. Please go hug your grandkids...go hug them now! They need you as much as you need them!
I may be speaking out of turn and you might be living in different states to each other which makes it even more difficult and I don't know the complexities of your family, we all have them. I'm speaking as a new grandmother myself.
HOWEVER, this is inhuman. What's the very worse that could happen? Kids we know are very good transmitters of any virus. You could catch this virus or any other one anywhere. My heart bleeds for all the trauma these restrictions are causing.
My apologies if I am speaking out of turn.

Rainbows
Jane

You have a very kind heart. IMO it is not speaking out of turn. I for one feel like I need to follow your logic. My heart bleeds for them too. The ones who go to the hospital or are confined somewhere with no exposure to family have to suffer the most. Blessings on you for your kindness.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Glad my post didn recieve alot of attention the last time around. Disregard my last post, E is aparently eyethespy or some larp#.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Haha, I’m hoping you watched the video, that was some curl he was working there.
Hair Curl

I’m searching the Rockabilly database of epic hair curls now.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: carewemust

twitter.com...

Those dates are all soft. They will be extended if states are in dispute.

I understand. Who has the power to delay the December 14th meeting?

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Reminder: Tomorrow is the 79th anniversary of the attack on Pearl Harbor.
Bad day for Arizona and Nevada.
"Watch the Water"

edit on 6-12-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Someone may have better eyes than me but zoom-in on the reflections from his sunglasses.

He looks like a former soldier, maybe spec ops or just another actor. IDK.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Thank-you. Was just looking for past examples of the Trump administration cracking down on foreign interference in our country's operations. DNI Ratcliffe really hit China hard this morning. Felt that he was prepping the country for something.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Martial Law teaser from LA...

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I was thinking the same, similar faces

new topics

top topics

<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join