It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 123
<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Now day four with no tweets from Paul Furber.

His twitter account is not shut down; just no updates. Would that be consistent with "twitter jail" ?

Just for perspective, this is a person who made multiple tweets every day of November and the first and second of December.

One might cock an eye at some of his content, but him dropping off at this point in the process is at the least surprising.

Could be something as simple as comm failure on his end. Or someone hacked his account and changed the password.

Also seems odd there is no commentary I could find remarking upon his absence.

Hmm.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   
MOUTHLESS PREHISTORIC ‘ALIEN’ MASK MIXING HUMAN, ANIMAL FEATURES FOUND IN SALT PIT SETTLEMENT MOUND IN BULGARIA’S PROVADIYA

A bizarre prehistoric clay mask or a figurine lacking a mouth but featuring both human and animal traits and resembling an “alien" from a sci-fi movie, which dates back to the end of the 5th millennium BC, has been discovered during the latest archaeological excavations of the Provadiya – Solnitsata (“The Salt Pit") Settlement Mound in Northeast Bulgaria, a settlement also known as the oldest town in Europe.

The mouthless prehistoric clay mask or figurine from the Late Chalcolithic, i.e. the period before 4,000 BC, is one out of many impressive artifacts found in the latest digs in the Salt Pit settlement near Bulgaria’s Provadiya.

However, it has made headlines in its own right because of its highly intriguing features, and has been dedicated a special release by the team researching Europe’s first prehistoric town led by Prof. Vasil Nikolov from the National Institute and Museum of Archaeology in Sofia, and deputy head of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences.

“Many are likening it [the mask or figurine] to… an alien in a space suit," says jokingly a report on the discovery by the Bulgarian National Radio.

Link

edit on fSundayAmerica/Chicago4010699 by Flesh699 because: Lizards

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I just found some more information about the pen connection which I believe is also relevant. China has for years had to import the tips of the ball point pens, which are made of steel. This is significant and I think KU had mentioned something about Chinese steel being inferior. That was what the problem was for them. Their steel was too weak to make the tips.
We were importing a lot of steel from China and maybe some of our key infrastructure is in trouble because the very basic part of the structure has been compromised. I just wonder what bridges, buildings ect may fail in the coming years.
Unconventional warfare, decay from within.
www.census.gov...

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

PurpleFox, try reducing the size of the photos to below 2MB... I'm sure many would love to see your rally pictures.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Also the tops of the Sharpie highlighter and the pen are lined up almost perfectly with each other. I wonder if the Sharpie and pen in each of her tweets have a specific meaning? And now, with this pic, she is showing that both sides are even, or the lid is on the Sharpie side of things?

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I wonder if Ghidra was used to decompile the Dominion source code?

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Trillium

Trillium, re Catherine Herridge's latest tweet on crossfire hurricane... note the 2 pens; sharpie pointing to 11 and biro pointing to 25 past = #1125

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 564897 No.1002643 📁
Apr 11 2018 18:07:42 (EST)
“FBI burning the midnight oil”
mobile.twitter.com...📁
What was just released to Nunes?
www.nytimes.com...📁
Warning?
Telegraph?
mobile.twitter.com...📁
IT’S HAPPENING.
Q

Pic from tweet showing pens:

Rel I know I keep going back to this but I feel it is important. Why show an orange sharpie when the highlights are in red? The black ink seems ok but this is odd.Written I think says "not my highlights." Are we to question the sections that have been highlighted red? Interesting that this is about Steele and there is a connection as well to steel products.
First thing that comes to mind is that Trump is always connected to the color orange, such as orange man bad. Is this communication from Trump?
There is another interpretation which relates to color. Orange signifies enthusiasm, energy and the orange color is polarizing, so either we love him or hate him.
Then we can also connect the color orange to the rating system for 19, orange represent warning of danger.
The House of Orange. The Royal family of the Netherlands were caught up in a controversy over travel to Greece when stricter lockdowns were being enforced in the Netherlands. Also lots of scandal around the Princess receiving over $1 million when reaching the age of 18.
I hope someone here has some insight as to what we should be focusing on. So if these are not her highlights whose are they?
www.tatler.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I wonder if Ghidra was used to decompile the Dominion source code?

It’s starting to look like any community college programming student can dissect this software.

- not secure
- plenty of back doors
- settings designed for vote count manipulation
- remote access
- direct access
- minimal oversight during use

Yeah, nothing could go wrong with THAT. Let Dominion design the ATC system and we’d have planes landing in mall parking lots.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: pheonix358

If they had it all..all this time and subjected us to this..well damn

Subjected us to what? We’re all still alive, we aren’t in a civil war and hopefully we continue to avoid that. I think a lot of people just don’t appreciate the level of violence we’ll see if the majority of the people in this country are not awake when this all breaks. Yes, Q has been saying it but it’s also common sense so I don’t know why people are dismissing it.

This HAD to drag out in order to give people time to wake up. And it has. It’s working. Maybe you are board or annoyed or feeling impatient (and I really do understand those feelings) but that is better than millions being dead because it appeared to 60-70% of the country as if Trump was trying to overthrow the government because that’s exactly what it will look like to people who aren’t awake yet. Mass arrests of government officials, the military under Trump’s direction overturning election results, Trump’s opponent being put in jail? Imagine what any one of those things looks like to a Democrat voter.

IMO, the next 6 weeks will be the most stressful for Trump because every day he will have to weigh dropping everything vs giving people one more day to wake up and decide if “today is the day” that there are enough “patriots” to push it through without a civil war.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Hate to burst your bubble, but that's the Nellis Weapons School graduation exercise. It happens every year, twice a year, once in June, once in either late November or early December.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

a reply to: pteridine

It's all part of a twice a year exercise that takes place at the end of the Weapons School course. You'll see it again in June, and around this time next year.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

I was thinking it could be illustrating something more organic like a seed.

Could be maple helicopter seed.
PIC

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Thoughtful1, I think your read of the sharpie and ball-point make a lot of sense!

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

doobydoll, when I saw those "balancing circles" they reminded me of these crop circles:

Is that the dominion logo in this one:

edit on 6-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Thoughtful1, maybe I'm missing something but I don't see any highlights on those pages that weren't pre-printed? Therefore the LID is on the highlights.

Also, re sharpie reflecting "orange man" DJT, it could mean that POTUS now has to have a LID on himself whilst the roundup goes down, for OPTICS?

Anonymous ID: BQ7V3bcW No.147023341 📁
Oct 28 2017 17:15:48 (EST)
Mockingbird
HRC detained, not arrested (yet).
Where is Huma? Follow Huma.
This has nothing to do w/ Russia (yet).
Why does Potus surround himself w/ generals?
What is military intelligence?
Why go around the 3 letter agencies?
What Supreme Court case allows for the use of MI v Congressional assembled and approved agencies?
Who has ultimate authority over our branches of military wo approval conditions unless 90+ in wartime conditions?
What is the military code?
Where is AW being held? Why?
POTUS will not go on tv to address nation.
POTUS must isolate himself to prevent negative optics.
POTUS knew removing criminal rogue elements as a first step was essential to free and pass legislation.
Who has access to everything classified?
Do you believe HRC, Soros, Obama etc have more power than Trump? Fantasy.
Whoever controls the office of the Presidecy controls this great land.
They never believed for a moment they (Democrats and Republicans) would lose control.
This is not a R v D battle.
Why did Soros donate all his money recently?
Why would he place all his funds in a RC?
Mockingbird 10.30.17
God bless fellow Patriots.

Bolded timestamp encodes Dec 5th!

cranky and others have discussed how we are circling back to the first 128 posts and further to the "origin" - are we now back to #2 of 4952 posts?

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Sufi...do you have a list of Q 'ES' references?

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The dominion crop circle is definitely the black cube of Saturn.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Superb reasoning. Trump = Orange Trump = "Sharp".

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
Even someone who graduated from Joe Biden's Coding 101 course.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I knocked up a quick list of ES references, consisting of:

" ES " = 8 posts,

" ES" - 22 posts but includes 13 that are other words.

"Eric Schmidt" = 2 posts - #1849 and #4399

"Snowden" = 43 posts

Combined list 0f 52 posts:
120, 144, 151, 559, 570, 571, 601, 628, 709, 728, 730, 731, 760, 770, 790, 830, 834, 836, 845, 869, 873, 874, 875, 893, 895, 898, 903, 920, 959, 972, 1063, 1124, 1279, 1849, 1876, 1908, 1911, 1948, 1998, 2063, 2186, 2657, 2767, 2993, 3020, 3021, 3022, 3024, 3053, 3586, 3691, 4399

top topics

<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join