It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 124
<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Trillium

Trillium, re Catherine Herridge's latest tweet on crossfire hurricane... note the 2 pens; sharpie pointing to 11 and biro pointing to 25 past = #1125

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 564897 No.1002643 📁
Apr 11 2018 18:07:42 (EST)
“FBI burning the midnight oil”
mobile.twitter.com...📁
What was just released to Nunes?
www.nytimes.com...📁
Warning?
Telegraph?
mobile.twitter.com...📁
IT’S HAPPENING.
Q

Pic from tweet showing pens:

Rel I know I keep going back to this but I feel it is important. Why show an orange sharpie when the highlights are in red? The black ink seems ok but this is odd.Written I think says "not my highlights." Are we to question the sections that have been highlighted red? Interesting that this is about Steele and there is a connection as well to steel products.
First thing that comes to mind is that Trump is always connected to the color orange, such as orange man bad. Is this communication from Trump?
There is another interpretation which relates to color. Orange signifies enthusiasm, energy and the orange color is polarizing, so either we love him or hate him.
Then we can also connect the color orange to the rating system for 19, orange represent warning of danger.
The House of Orange. The Royal family of the Netherlands were caught up in a controversy over travel to Greece when stricter lockdowns were being enforced in the Netherlands. Also lots of scandal around the Princess receiving over $1 million when reaching the age of 18.
I hope someone here has some insight as to what we should be focusing on. So if these are not her highlights whose are they?
www.tatler.com...

That picture is garbage. There are no highlights. Steele was copied and pasted in all those places.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Reverse-engineered Dominion algorithm shows over 200k votes were transferred from Trump to Biden in Ga.

I wonder if this kind of information will ever achieve the status of evidence in a courtroom.

Cheers

It could as expert testimony I would think. Then it’s up to the judge to discern if he’s credible.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
POTUS has not tweeted for 11 hours, since 01:24:25 AM.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Guimontag
That was a fascinating read that answers several questions. How does President Trump PROVE to the public that the people arrested by the military are really criminals, and that he's not just punishing them out of frustration and anger? (You know that's what 99% of the media will say.)

Easy. We have testimony from sworn witnesses with sourced materials such as the files from those camera's, the unmatched envelopes of fake votes, and the connections to foreign hostile Governments for this caper.

It will be a slam dunk when that happens.

edit on 6-12-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: crankyoldman

I THINK that in Georgia if you are convicted of FRAUD you are not to work in anything like what she was doing.

A non fraud felony in georgia they restore your right to vote after your sentence is up. So in effect a FRAUD felon was working a election counting office as a leader. Is anyone surprised she was cheating now?

Well, here in this case if the only one was a misdemeanor then they wouldn't necessarily even know because they usually wipe those off for people to get on with their lives. Repeat offenders, that is a whole other issue.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I have been on superfund sites of MAJOR pollution that Ciba Geigy owned in NJ. One property IIRC had a 10 ft fencing with inward facing bob wire so the deer could not jump out of the area. The deer were too polluted to eat. I believe they call NJ the Garden State. Well that area was lovely but for the pollution from that facility. I later went up the coast to Elizabeth NJ.
That area is/was mob run pollution control. Be advised not to report anything or suffer the consequences was the rule back then. People were turning up dead who reported suspicious activity with dangerous pollution. My big mouth was a danger and my company put the screws to me to be quiet as a church mouse. I don't work there anymore. But it was a great 1st job as a graduate with an Env Chem degree.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: CanadianMason

All connected. World's largest Pharma Corp Novartis based in Basel (Baal) Switzerland.

Novartis has the 3rd largest Bio lab in the world in Shanghai China.

Anagram for Novartis is "Tsovinar" was the Armenian goddess of water, sea, and rain. She was a fierce goddess, who forced the rain and hail to fall from the heavens with her fury.

Ciba-Geigy merged with Sandoz (both based in Switzerland) back in 1996 and became Novartis. Sandoz created L S D.

23andMe sold DNA samples to Novartis.

Blackstone To Acquire Majority Stake In Ancestry.com In $4.7 Billion Deal

Blackstone is the largest alternative investment firm in the world and has partnership with BlackRock.

And on and on.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

a reply to: doobydoll

doobydoll, when I saw those "balancing circles" they reminded me of these crop circles:

Is that the dominion logo in this one:

Hi Rel. I haven't finished the video yet but yes look how similar they are wow.

I also noticed something else about that sunrise-type diagram . ..

I already mentioned my previous post about the points on the upper-right being 4 and 20.

But if you imagine the diagram as a clock-face, the vertical and horiz lines that mark out the upper-right quarter are the hands of a clock, 12 and 3. The hour is 3.
The minute hand is where the 'point' of the shape is, 14.
The upper-right hand quarter is 3.14.

Guys, 3.14 is unbelievably symbolic for me, it means many things to me. - 3.14 is Pi. Pi is my symbol for God (exodus 3.14 - YHWH). 3.14 is also my birthdate. 314/CAD = my initials.

There are other similar diagrams/images and ancient symbol that very much look like the mathematical 'circle' image in the video . .. quite uncanny . .. and the different meanings and interpretations upon them it fits perfectly with today's current events.
Look at the number 17s in this image, also in the centre, I saw the centre one as a yellow sun . .. 17 is Q. Q is yellow.

Look how the letters around the outer part of the wheel, clockwise are C H R I S T U S. Christ = us? Christ-US?
Look how the letters down the right side of the pyramid shape inside the wheel, is I E S U S - JESUS?
Look on the left side of the pyramid, the letters are M A N U - Man-You? Read it backwards is U M A N - Human? You-Man?

On your crop-circle image Rel, the dots - place them the same position on the ancient symbolic image, are they on the tiny 1, the 7, and the Pi symbol? 17 and Pi?

These are just things that jumped out at me within seconds of looking at the image. Oh my gosh the inside of my head is going crazy.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

You are now officially INSIDE the matrix doobydoll! All your views thru a different lens make sense to me.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Yesterday we learned a forensics examination of a Ware County, GA #DominionVotingSystems machine found votes were switched from @realDonaldTrump to @JoeBiden.This is one machine in one county in one state.Did this happen elsewhere? We need to know!EXAMINE ALL THE MACHINES!— Rep. Jody Hice (@CongressmanHice) December 4, 2020

Ware County, Ga has broken the Dominion algorithm:Using sequestered Dominion Equipment, Ware County ran a equal number of Trump votes and Biden votes through the Tabulator and the Tabulator reported a 26% lead for Biden.— Robb Hurst, CPA 🐸 (@robbhurstCPA) December 6, 2020

A document showing results nitter.fdn.fr...
edit on 6-12-2020 by Metalcrack because: Context

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metalcrack
Yesterday we learned a forensics examination of a Ware County, GA #DominionVotingSystems machine found votes were switched from @realDonaldTrump to @JoeBiden.This is one machine in one county in one state.Did this happen elsewhere? We need to know!EXAMINE ALL THE MACHINES!— Rep. Jody Hice (@CongressmanHice) December 4, 2020

Ware County, Ga has broken the Dominion algorithm:Using sequestered Dominion Equipment, Ware County ran a equal number of Trump votes and Biden votes through the Tabulator and the Tabulator reported a 26% lead for Biden.— Robb Hurst, CPA 🐸 (@robbhurstCPA) December 6, 2020

A document showing results nitter.fdn.fr...

Folks go glassy eyed when confronted with "why does a billion dollar software switch votes all?"

"Glitch" is beyond obscene, if this is acceptable then I have glitch that makes the brakes on one's care accelerate the car. I have a glitch that removes 10% of one's bank account and gives it to BLM every month.

The software for counting votes is evidently so hard that "glitches" are okay but seem to be frowned upon in airplanes, banking, and the score keeping in the candy crush app.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Look on the left side of the pyramid, the letters are M A N U - Man-You? Read it backwards is U M A N - Human? You-Man?

IMANU-EL
Synonyms:
Immanuel, i-MA-nu ayl, עִמָּנוּ אֵל

Immanuel (Hebrew:
עִמָּנוּאֵל‬ meaning, "God with us"; also romanized Emmanuel, Imanu'el) is a Hebrew name which appears in the Book of Isaiah as a sign that God will protect the House of David. The Gospel of Matthew (Matthew 1:22–23) interprets this as a prophecy of the birth of the Messiah and the fulfillment of Scripture in the person of Jesus.

REad down the left side and the the bottom outside of the pyramid.

Interesting Diagram.

😎
edit on 6-12-2020 by CoramDeo because: TTT-[ ]

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

I knocked up a quick list of ES references, consisting of:

" ES " = 8 posts,

" ES" - 22 posts but includes 13 that are other words.

"Eric Schmidt" = 2 posts - #1849 and #4399

"Snowden" = 43 posts

Combined list 0f 52 posts:
120, 144, 151, 559, 570, 571, 601, 628, 709, 728, 730, 731, 760, 770, 790, 830, 834, 836, 845, 869, 873, 874, 875, 893, 895, 898, 903, 920, 959, 972, 1063, 1124, 1279, 1849, 1876, 1908, 1911, 1948, 1998, 2063, 2186, 2657, 2767, 2993, 3020, 3021, 3022, 3024, 3053, 3586, 3691, 4399

Thank you, again.
You're the best.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: pheonix358

If they had it all..all this time and subjected us to this..well damn

I think it’s important to remember that there is more than one ball in the air.

Spygate, the Mueller Report witch-hunt, the Justice Kavanaugh nomination nonsense, and the impeachment fiasco, were all really just distractions from President Trump’s goal of draining the swamp. But they had to be dealt with, and may have served a purpose in identifying some of the bad actors and revealing their criminality. Declass might still come, but the groundwork had to be laid.

President Trump has said that fixing the election system may be his greatest achievement, but that had to wait until now to show the world the corruption.

Proving the massive election corruption should provide a framework for identifying the swamp to the public and bringing some of it to justice or at least neutralizing them.

Only then, when the public is aware, and the President is in a position of strength can he go on to deal with all the other issues we have discussed in this thread: the exploitation of children, the ruling families, the power of big tech and social media, the manipulations of the MSM, foreign influence in education and industry and so on.

When you look at what the President is trying to do and what he has been up against, there is no way his agenda could have been achieved in one term.

Things had to get bad to show the public the problems MSM has denied, and justify his actions. It hasn’t bottomed out yet, but as it does, the President’s actions will be viewed in an informed context, rather than being viewed as the actions of a dictator. It really had to be this way.

At least that’s my current take.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
Democrats are running scared on several fronts..not just election-wise.

DNI John Ratcliffe is calling on John Durham to issue an "interim report", because indicators are pointing to the incoming Biden Administration terminating him and burying his findings.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I have a serious question.

First, I want to say how much I've learned following these threads. You are all a wealth of information and share so much knowledge. I thank you all for your input and information here.

Now, to my question. Have any, ANY, of these drops and clues come to pass? Has 1 event, or date come to pass? Ku has been around for some time. Is there any proof at all what he drops had actually every happened to date? Maybe I'm just sick of all these dates coming and going and nothing comes of it.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: summer5

Just pay attention to the general themes revealed by Q about how things operate, as shown here: www.qproofs.com...

Don't get wrapped up in specific dates and events. Q says lots of intentional disinformation is dispensed, because enemies (Black hats) follow his posts, as much as the good guys (White hats).

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
US Navy Christmas countdown...

twitter.com...
edit on 6-12-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: link fix

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Did anyone else catch that Trump said he likes Q-cumbers?

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
A Ruby Freeman livestream. Notice tote #33 had 387 Absentee ballots. She was going to enter them. Notice what is missing on the very first ballot...... A return address. How has someone not flipped her to move up the fraud chain yet, is beyond me.

video.parler.com...
edit on 6-12-2020 by Metalcrack because: Grammar

top topics

<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join