It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 120
<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I want you to look at these pictures of snowflakes and tell me this was an accident and there is no creator. There is a Divine Creator and there is a Divine Plan. Follow your heart. Let it lead the way

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Another snowflake for ya!

Jest aside, your point is well made.

I am 17 hours ahead of DC time. Just thought it was interesting.

P

edit on 6/12/2020 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
a reply to: pheonix358
If you've seen one snowflake, you've seen them all.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   
The Lost Needle

"That destiny which has been exalted by those that seek a more enlightened state has never been found in the madness of the crowd – but only in the stillness of the individual."
- Chiron Last

The End Of Silence & The Birth Of A New World

"If there is truly no separation between the source and its consequence, then the ending of pain must also be found at its beginning. The created meet their creator."
- Chiron Last

If you have alot of free time with an open mindset and watch his esoteric "Golden Web" series it will blow your mind clear to Saturn, quite profoundly and you'll be walking around your house for 3 days in a daze. Least that's what happened to me a few years back but of course everyone has their own beliefs on Reality.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Replying for future reference
edit on 12 6 2020 by dashen because: Footuuure

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Do we want to see what this one looks like underneath a microscope? I think I'll pass...

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
Just gonna put this out there:
I've been told the military is getting involved in the coming week. Biden will officially concede triggering arrests and a total vindication of Trump. Sh!ts getting real.
I was told this by a lifelong friend with deep connections who told me that the covid lockdowns were coming 2 days before they happened.

Thank-you for saying WHY you said what you said, U.P.61. That's encouraging! Hopefully we will see some clear telltale signs soon, if Q doesn't drop any hints. (I hope the person "Q" is OK. No posts since 11/13. This is the longest stretch of "darkness" yet, I think.)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   
You rarely see anyone decline in appearance and mental ability so dramatically in just 16 months, as Joe Biden has.

Short videoclip from Aug 2019: twitter.com...

It's not natural...or is it?

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Thanks for the notice but I'll wait till the MOAB detonates and I feel the concussion wave.

O.B.I.T.

The Outer Band Individuated Teletracer

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

care, PM for you.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Cheers

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

care, PM for you.

Cheers

The Army Times hits Lt. General McInerney so hard, the publication is having the opposite effect they want to have. (Similarly to Q bashing by MSM)

General McInerney WAS a Great Leader: www.armytimes.com... o-election-fraud/

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

care, PM for you.

Cheers

The Army Times hits Lt. General McInerney so hard, the publication is having the opposite effect they want to have. (Similarly to Q bashing by MSM)

General McInerney WAS a Great Leader: www.armytimes.com... o-election-fraud/

Link didn't work for me.

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

If they had it all..all this time and subjected us to this..well damn

Hehe. I think we're alright on this one. We're trusting the plan!

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Does this explain the melanin link to adrenochrome?

This Dark Matter that many have been taught to hate is called Melanin is 6 Protons, 6 Neutrons, and 6 Electrons which creates the carbon Atom which is Melanin. 666 in Christian circles is considered to be the mark of the beast and said to be evil, however, 666 is melanin, God made, so it must be awesome.

rastafari.tv...

Project Soul Catcher: Summary of NO-Touch Torture Used to Silence Americans by US Government

The technologies used are still classified as state secrets and will not be discussed in this summary. The torture methods have been leaked through thousands of American citizens who have survived the no-touch torture programs. The research and testimony has been accumulated since 2002 and merely used as examples but the names of the victims are withheld.

The purpose of this report is to draw the parallels between physical torture techniques and no-touch torture methods used in secret by governments who possess the technologies that still go on today. This is a brief summary of offensive psychological and information warfare methods using traditional methods and modern cybernetic techniques while exploring hyper-game theory to walk the target to the desired path: leak intelligence, commit assassinations, or change beliefs.

lissahumanelife.wordpress.com...

'Soul Catcher' Computer Chip Due...

A computer chip implanted behind the eye that could record a person's every lifetime thought and sensation is to be developed by British scientists.

"This is the end of death," said Dr. Chris Winter, of British Telecom's artificial life team. He predicted that within three decades it would be possible to relive other people's lives by playing back their experiences on a computer. "By combining this information with a record of the person's genes, we could recreate a person physically, emotionally and spiritually."

Dr. Winter's team of eight scientists at BT's Martlesham Heath Laboratories near Ipswich calls the chip the 'Soul Catcher.' It would be possible to imbue a new-born baby with a lifetime's experiences by giving him or her the Soul Catcher chip of a dead person, Dr. Winter said. The proposal to digitize existence is based on a solid calculation of how much data the brain copes with over a lifetime.

Ian Pearson , BT's official futurologist, has measured the flow of impulses from the optical nerve and nerves in the skin, tongue, ear, and nose. Over an eighty year life, we process 10 terrabytes of data, equivalent to the storage capacity of 7,142,857,142,860,000 floppy disks.

Dr. Pearson said, "If current trends in the miniaturization of computer memory continues at the rate of the past 20 years - a factor of 100 every decade - today's 8-megabyte memory chip norm will be able to store 10 terrabytes in 30 years."

British Telecom would not divulge how much money it is investing in the project, but Dr. Winter said it was taking 'Soul Catcher 2025' very seriously. He admitted that there were profound ethical considerations, but emphasized that BT was embarking on this line of research to enable it to remain at the forefront of communications technology.

"An implanted chip would be like an aircraft's black box and would enhance communications beyond current concepts," he said. "For example, police would be able to use it to relive an attack, rape, or murder from the victim's viewpoint to help catch the criminal."

Other applications would be less useful but more frightening. "I could even play back the smells, sounds, and sights of my holiday to my friends," Dr. Winter said.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

edit on fSundayAmerica/Chicago2003699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I dont know if this has come up already or not, but I found it rather interesting on a couple levels.

Anti-Voter Fraud Group Finds Suspicious Link Between Nevada State Website and Intelligence-Linked Pakistani Company

Snippets:

The organization, True the Vote, alerted state and federal authorities after it requested a Nevada voter registration list through the Nevada secretary of state’s website, and received an email back with a downloadable voter file. That email arrived with an employee of Pakistani company Kavtech carbon copied.

True the Vote President Catherine Engelbrecht wrote Thursday in a letter to the Assistant Attorney General for National Security John C. Demers obtained exclusively by Breitbart News that when the email arrived, “I was shocked to see the inclusion of another email address in the CC line.”
“The address was [email protected]. Waqas Butt is the CEO of Kavtech Solutions Ltd.. Kavtech is a Pakistani owned company, located in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan, with ties to Pakistani intelligence, military, and the interior,” she wrote.

FULL ARTICLE HERE

What are the odds that this was just a casual mistake? Slim to none?
At first my only thoughts were basically that, but then the Awan Brothers passed through my mind along with Debbie Wasserman.
People are so busy looking at China which yes they should be, but perhaps Pakistan needs a little better look under the old microscope?
Pretty amazing how the Awans basically have gone right off the radar. For all we know they may not even be in the country anymore at all even though we're suppose to believe they are in jail here.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

Indeed, every day brighter either side of Earth atm, lol trust gettin thinner but plan stronger and more knowing, feels like atm i only have trust and the daily calm knowing gnawing at me n thats the future sayin hi. Kia Kaha Keep Strong

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
Much respect to all involved here over the last 3 years..good people..great thinkers..good times but, we should all be ashamed of ourselves. Most of us knew decades ago this plan was in the works..we didn't do #e until an anonymous letter told us to pay attention. If Q never came along..Am I supposed to believe that we couldn't have figured this all out on our own? we all got lazy..Q comes and now we're all motivated patriots?.. What year did the original "Red Dawn" debut?..I feel like we had a date with a girl..she said I'll meet you at ten.. it's now 2am and were still think she's showing up..Everyone is holding onto hope that someone/something will save us..we had our chance and took it for granted..we are now just bleeding in the ocean waiting on the sharks..

To you all

God Bless MountainLaurel..best wishes

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: Sabrechucker

I disagree but understand your view.

What were the tens of thousands of people supposed to do who were subjected to MK-ultra.

People did try ... and were killed for it. Arkancided!

What of JFK and all the others who died?

It always takes a leader of men and a plan.

Once the courts are fixed We The People have no hope as individuals.

I have tried, many times ... but the system always wins.

Even now, with all that is happening, still they do not listen to the people. Even Q has blinkers on! I tell you now, they do not have it all!

P

I agree with you philosophically Sabrechucker, 'vigilance is the price of freedom'(Gerry Spence, From Freedom to Slavery). As for the rest...it's not that simple.

We are opposed to a well moneyed, very organized, deeply entrenched organization here. Our academic institutions are the captives of their scientific technological elite, we should've listened to Ike. Not just universities, public health institutions too of course... The Bank Of International Settlements and World Bank, in on it. Major chemical companies, probably still in on it. Media companies definitely still in on it. Big pharma, big ag, big medicine, big tech... Energy industry, probably mostly in on it.

Most facets of industry will tend to align with pro globalist ideology and against anti-globalist ideology. Well paid armies of propaganda artists who didn't start writing yesterday(more like a hundred years ago or more), lots of co-opted government employees and policy, God and Mike Flynn only knows what else...

You don't tear down a pyramid like that overnight. If anyone could do it we can. America. We are exceptional. It doesn't happen overnight though, and it won't be painless. History is full of examples of nations that have tried to buck this parasitic entity off of their backs and have failed. We might have a shot at it here though.

Anyhow, like Phoenix358 I've talked to plenty of folks about this kind of stuff over the years. I think you do what you can when you can if you care, if you want to make a difference. Movements happen one person at a time. It's a process. You usually can't just snap your fingers and it all falls into place. I hope we can see a pro liberty outcome from all this.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   
youtu.be...

Judge Jeanine goes off on Bill Barr in her opening monologue. Even mentions the reptiles😂

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie
originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: TheBadCabbie
"I don’t pretend to have ANY of the answers to this one. But at least fire everyone in every agency and start over. And no hackable voting and term limits."

Agree with everything but the term limits thing, because Ron Paul. Yes to the rest though.

100% agree - although there has to be some major campaign finance reform...

1. All campaign donations must come from living, breathing people (no 'corporate' donations), and

2. those people must be resident/domiciled in the jursisdiction covered by said election (ie, in the district, or, in the case of the local dog catcher, in the County or City.

No more massive contributions from (e.g.) leftist organizations in California to Georgia Senators.

I would be ok with one change... anyone currently serving in office is not allowed to actively campaign, raise campaign funds, etc etc - they have to run solely on their record

Meh, I'm unconvinced that campaign finance reform would make a difference. I don't care to argue about it here, because I consider it moot to the discussion, but I disagree.

We have rampant corruption within our business and government institutions, that routinely goes unprosecuted. Campaign finance reform doesn't fix that. Term limits don't fix that. Consistently prosecuting the corruption is what fixes that. How do we do that? Any idea how we do that?

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: doobydoll

doobydoll, my uncle was an emminent heart surgeon and a president of one of the UK medical associations - can't remember which.

Anywho... he would always advise the family never to have any surgery or intrusive procedures unless it was ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY.

Kinda worrying when someone at the top of his profession says something like that.

I think this is fairly common for surgical docs to say. I have doctors in my family and they always say the same. Put off surgery until it is absolutely necessary.

I agree. Medical mistakes are not uncommon. Better to avoid the risk if possible.
edit on 6-12-2020 by TheBadCabbie because: because

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie
originally posted by: tanstaafl
Meh, I'm unconvinced that campaign finance reform would make a difference. I don't care to argue about it here, because I consider it moot to the discussion, but I disagree.

We have rampant corruption within our business and government institutions, that routinely goes unprosecuted. Campaign finance reform doesn't fix that. Term limits don't fix that. Consistently prosecuting the corruption is what fixes that. How do we do that? Any idea how we do that?

You misunderstood - I was speaking solely in context of election reform (responding specifically to the point of term limits).

I in no way was suggesting this as a solution to the entire situation.

new topics

top topics

<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join