It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 122
<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I’m telling you theses guys are putting out either a placebo or rebranding what they already have in the flu shot.

The stakes are high with this one, the world is watching, do you think they would risk sending out a vaccine that might cause a sever reaction. I guarantee you this will be the least damaging vaccine ever made. Big pharma will win the trust of the people again.

We need to see the ingredients if the vaccines they distribute.

Think Warp, as in bend and misshapen .... An Illusion of speed.

If you are right, future batches will have the stuff of biblical proportions. Once the sheep are satiated enough to accept it. I might think?

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Now why would a rundown bus be use LOL

The good general asking us to spread this about…

m.facebook.com...

twitter.com...
@kelliwardaz

How about sharing this with your GOV ⁦

@dougducey
@jbinnall

⁩ this may be of interest to your case in NV (I believe
@sidneypowell1
is over the target!)

Share this Voter… - Brenda Hardin Bridges |
Facebook
m.facebook.com..."

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Dominion voter fraud algorithm finally reverse-engineered by patriot genius:
Layman's version:
www.youtube.com...

DEEP DIVE original version:
www.youtube.com...
edit on 6-12-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Trillium

Trillium, re Catherine Herridge's latest tweet on crossfire hurricane... note the 2 pens; sharpie pointing to 11 and biro pointing to 25 past = #1125

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 564897 No.1002643 📁
Apr 11 2018 18:07:42 (EST)
“FBI burning the midnight oil”
mobile.twitter.com...📁
What was just released to Nunes?
www.nytimes.com...📁
Warning?
Telegraph?
mobile.twitter.com...📁
IT’S HAPPENING.
Q

Pic from tweet showing pens:

This picture has been bothering me, especially because the focus is on the sharpie. Why bother to show us the name Sharpie at all. It is communicating with us!
I looked up Sharpie definition and synonym and it has a special meaning and all very negative. Dealing specifically with fraudster, dishonesty, double crossing.
Just look at the words on my link. I wonder if we go back at look at her other posts and focus on the pens, which ones she used we will be able to find more messages.
Remember KU said to follow the pen. It was right there.

www.merriam-webster.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Reverse-engineered Dominion algorithm shows over 200k votes were transferred from Trump to Biden in Ga.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Reverse-engineered Dominion algorithm shows over 200k votes were transferred from Trump to Biden in Ga.

I wonder if this kind of information will ever achieve the status of evidence in a courtroom.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

I wonder if this kind of information will ever achieve the status of evidence in a courtroom.

Cheers

He has signed affidavits...will testify and has asked for protection.
Work and analysis just completed and thoroughly tested.

According to the new data...Fulton Co. is where the Dominion algorithm was overwhelmingly used to change votes in Ga.
edit on 6-12-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Rel I wonder if the cap on the Sharpie means that a lid has been placed on the fraudsters. They have all of the evidence
and it is sealed waiting to go to the Supreme Court. I don't think I am stretching on this one.
How about the ball point pen. Wrong side facing the paper, so it is not working. What do you do when the ball point pen is not working... hold it to the flame!
This would fit with Gen. Flyns comment about the flame to spark freedom across the country.
What do you think?

www.google.com... 3ktYWIQARgIMgcIABCxAxAKMgIIADICCAAyAggAMgIIADIECAAQCjICCAAyBAgAEAoyAggAMgQIABAKOhEILhCxAxCDARDHARCjAhCTAjoOCC4QsQMQgwEQxwEQowI6AgguOggILhCxAxCDAToFCAA QsQM6CwguELEDEMcBEKMCOggIABCxAxCDAToFCAAQyQM6CAgAEJIDEIsDOggILhCxAxCLAzoFCAAQiwM6CwguEMcBEKMCEIsDOg4ILhCxAxDHARCjAhCLAzoLCC4QsQMQgwEQiwM6DgguELEDEMcBE KMCEJMCOgsILhCxAxDHARCvAToFCC4QsQM6CAguELEDEJMCOggIABCxAxCLAzoNCC4QxwEQrwEQChCLA1DKB1i4I2DfU2gAcAB4AIABd4gB6gWSAQM5LjGYAQCgAQGqAQdnd3Mtd2l6uAEC&sclien t=psy-ab
edit on 6-12-2020 by Thoughtful1 because: spelling.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Wouldn't surprise me to hear they try to sue him for reverse engineering the "intellectual property" of Dominion. We are at that point of utter corruption.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Wouldn't surprise me to hear they try to sue him for reverse engineering the "intellectual property" of Dominion. We are at that point of utter corruption.

Cheers

If Dominion sues him...it shows they admit he is correct about their voter fraud.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   

- No need to argue FRAUD
- simply that the counts show Trump won OR at a minimum the state legislature must determine the winner.
- machine count errors
- ineligible votes/voters (dead, underage, non resident, multiples)

Game Over in GA. Not a matter of IF but WHEN.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Cheers

The absolute LAST thing that company wants is a lawsuit. They will pocket the $$ they’ve scammed and disappear into the night.

They won’t be able to land a contract to manage a 50-50 raffle at the county fair.
edit on 6-12-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

As I stated almost a week ago in this thread...we are seeing a 'Pincer Movement' taking place to prove the illegitimacy of the vote.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
This chick is toast.

electionwiz.com...

Mix in the video/pics of her waist deep in ballot counting..no wonder she was texting like a banshee during a break in the hearing.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Cheers

If Dominion sues him...it shows they admit he is correct about their voter fraud.

'Tat, your logic is solid. But if the Demofrauds win, it won't matter. Thus my wondering about this ever becoming evidence, or just more inconvenient facts that are ignored by corrupt politicians and courts.

At this point, it seems our hopes have to hinge upon either the Supremes or the military. Heckuva situation.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

As I stated almost a week ago in this thread...we are seeing a 'Pincer Movement' taking place to prove the illegitimacy of the vote.

If it works, I think it will, it’s the most prolific political strategic maneuver in history.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

If it works, I think it will, it’s the most prolific political strategic maneuver in history.

Maneuver complete.
Enemy surrounded.

Now the barrage from all sides begins.
Lots of BOOMS expected.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

Maneuver complete.
Enemy surrounded.

Now the barrage from all sides begins.
Lots of BOOMS expected.

I think Trump only needs GA/PA/NV to flip and it becomes 274 (Trump) to 264 (Joe).

Much less if AZ/WI/MI flip as well. Then it is a blowout. 311-227.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
1. It definitely looks as tho. Leads to high abortion rates in minorities cause "it's the good stuff"
2. Black eye correlation? Clones clones and more clones yikes.
3. Thank you for all you contributions
a reply to: Flesh699

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Dominion voter fraud algorithm finally reverse-engineered by patriot genius:
Layman's version:
www.youtube.com...

DEEP DIVE original version:
www.youtube.com...

I've just started watching that video and had to stop it 2 minutes in to just share something here in case I forget.

A couple pages back I described seeing a 'sunrise' type diagram that had a horizon and 'rays' emanating like a fan on the top half.
Well, what I saw is like the diagram at the beginning of that video. But mine had yellow semi-circle centre like a sun rising, and the lines emanating from it were yellow sunrays. The bottom half had nothing, blank, just like that in the video, except in my image that part was coloured black, void, dark.
And there were no numbers on what I saw like there are in the video.

So I stopped the video and looked at the numbers, and thought it quite interesting that on the upper-right quarter, the points are on 4 and 20. D.T.

Just sharing my first observation in the video guys. The maths part is gobble-de-gook to me.

Anyway, back to watching the video.

edit on 6-12-2020 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join