It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 126
<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Catherine Herridge is posting to Twitter quite a bit of information from documents that have been Declassified.

One of them proves that John McCain was involved in the trump-russia collusion frame-up scheme.

mobile.twitter.com...

Now, if we can only get more information about VP Joe Biden's role in that treasonous scandal.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: SilverRocket
Link didnt work for me either. But if you go to the US Navy page it's still there. Scroll down a few tweets and it's there. As of right now.

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
US Navy Christmas countdown...

twitter.com...

The Tweet has been deleted already... Comms?

So is Twitter censoring the Military now??
PMSL.......think they are on a losing wicket there as we say over this side of the Pond!
Censoring the Military tells me all I need to know

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
FYI - We have now had 23 days of no posts and will hit 24 days at 00:20:55, just after midnight.

link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Cucumbers are the WD40 of the vegetable world

Cucumbers

Rainbows
Jane

link   
It seems intelligence agencies are making progress. This Iran nuclear scientist was killed by a satellite controlled machine gun.

mobile.twitter.com...

Getting closer to my idea of using trained pigeons that that land on the terrorist and explode.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   
A New Dawn of Fantastic Realism: ‘Nothing that is Strange is Foreign to us!’

The first issue of New Dawn magazine was published in Melbourne, Australia in May 1991. An early 'inspiration' was the 'Fantastic Realist' approach pioneered by Jacques Bergier & Louis Pauwels.

What captivated many about the Fantastic Realism of Bergier & Pauwels was the exploration of a broad range of 'fringe' & 'unconventional' material, everything from anti-Establishment politics, conspiracies, hidden history, to 'fringe' science, occultism, and the unexplained.

The Morning of the Magicians | Book series

That tv series Fringe (2008-13) had some very interesting 'fringe' episodes.

~30 years later and here we are upon a new dawn of fantastic realism.
Dec 2020:

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: summer5

Not my specific location, just a general head's up because the rank and file libs are liable to go nuts when things start happening. I can bet they'll be calling Trump a dictator for exposing this stuff. More toppled statues, burning, and looting for sure.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Has Premier Election Solutions (PES) been mentioned or looked into yet? There's a lot of interesting stuff about it just on its Wikipedia page. Security issues, conflicts of interest, whistleblowers etc going back to its founding in 2002. It was purchased by Dominion in 2010. Maybe the PES stuff has been grouped in with what's been discovered during the Dominion digging but in case not here's a link about it. I will look further into it this evening for relevant connections but wanted to post about it for anyone interested.
en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
It seems intelligence agencies are making progress. This Iran nuclear scientist was killed by a satellite controlled machine gun.

mobile.twitter.com...

Getting closer to my idea of using trained pigeons that that land on the terrorist and explode.

Sounds plausible...

Iran claims it fired 13 rounds. Reminds me of this video

MICRO DRONES KILLER ARMS ROBOTS - AUTONOMOUS ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE - WARNING!!!
Identify and Target Only the Bad Guys...The EyeFire Target Identification System. Worth watching, less than 8 min.

The EyeFire Target Identification System isn't just the little bot, but an entire big-data processing system that can scan billions of tweets, posts, pages, videos, and anything else you can find online to identify patterns indicative of terrorist activity. The system then crawls that data to identify IP addresses and GPS locations to identify the suspect posting the dangerous messages. It can also track down who the suspect is collaborating with. We'll help you weed out the bad guys.

SoftTouch Bot
A new form of regime change. The world is full of deadly leaders who are harming their citizens and threatening global security. Until recently, it's been hard to oust these bad actors: they're hard to get to and even if someone can get close enough for the kill, an obvious murder can lead to greater unrest. But these little bots are about the size of a bee, they can fly anywhere, get inside any building, hide inside any vent, and strike while the target sleeps. The question literally becomes: what's your poison? The bots can be filled with a lethal dose of the poison of your choice, and the mark left on the body will be barely noticeable, looking like nothing more than a bug bite.

www.youtube.com...

Nuclear weapons rendered obsolete. (Recall Trump speech back in May) Note the video is from Nov 2017!

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: summer5

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

CNN is pushing the panic button today like they've never pushed it before. They have every controversial statement made by President Trump, combined with interviews of anyone who has anything negative to say about President Trump.... including people who claim to be relatives of Donald Trump.

It's reassuring in a way..and further demonstrates that we are over Target.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Another Monolith, Isle Of Wight, of all places...

Sky News

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

L S D?

edit on 6-12-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Absolutely brilliant post! Thank you!
It backs up something I commented on earlier either in this thread or another.
I've never feared a nuclear war since the '80's. I've always said our 'security forces' are at least ahead of us the public, by at least 30 years. Since the '80's I have feared sound waves technology used by the military (read EMF's etc by today's technological advancements) than I have that 70+ year old 'technology'.
Just as the nuclear bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki shook the world to its core, 'shock and awe', what is to come is beyond our comprehension.
No matter how much we try to join the dots of Ku or anything/anyone else.....we don't have a clue! They are just 'tid bits' of what is to come.
Those in control just 'leak' enough to keep the 'truth seekers' in line and the masses in the dark, but we the 'truth seekers' will never know the whole truth until 'it' happens.......always has been the case and always will be.
We will always be in the dark no matter how much we dig and dive......
Just my honest view after 3 G&T's

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: CanadianMason
According to this source, it was Alain Mérieux, a French billionaire AXA company ..?
But I believe I've seen this before here somewhere?

who is Alain Mérieux, a French billionaire and major donor to the Clinton Foundation Initiative for HIV and why was he in charge of building the Wuhan lab in China?

Critter

666 Gaoxin Road East Lake

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Parksy1981
And while the world goes to hell in a handbasket.......we just get fed enough to keep our tin foil hats on!!! 😂
I have my theory about the locations.....think children......
I'm done here! Don't know whether to laugh or cry!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: cherokeetroy

We are all puppets on strings. Every single one of us.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

More evidence of panic in Georgia today.

Legal filing proclaiming Sidney Powell's experts as unqualified to be experts!

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   

a reply to: underpass61

CNN is pushing the panic button today like they've never pushed it before. They have every controversial statement made by President Trump, combined with interviews of anyone who has anything negative to say about President Trump.... including people who claim to be relatives of Donald Trump.

It's reassuring in a way..and further demonstrates that we are over Target.

It’s slipping away. 6 states in jeopardy to go to Trump and not Joe. Pretty much any combo of 3 will result in 2nd term for Trump.

What seemed impossible a month ago seems likely now. The Dems knew it from day 1. Trying not to lose the House in the process. The media are just slow to acknowledge the inevitable.

As usual, wrong side of history.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

More evidence of panic in Georgia today.

Legal filing proclaiming Sidney Powell's experts as unqualified to be experts!

mobile.twitter.com...

ROFL. None of this matters. They cooked the books. Got greedy. Were dumb about it. Now caught. The state legislature will determine the winner.

These states (Gov/SOS/Courts) brought this on themselves. They disenfranchised the entire state. Nice work morons.

Meh, it’s a Trump blowout. Everyone knows.

top topics

<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join