It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 121
<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
I don't think that's it. But I have a really bad feeling. Like weapons pre-staged across the country and all hell breaking loose bad feeling. I've been trying to figure out where that would happen.

Have you ever seen a grocery store built by a foreign company that took years to build with fences and blackout material, and armed guards? I have.

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Yeah, I’m warming up to the alien invasion scenario. It seems preferable.

Me too. I don't think it's about the election proper either, I expect we've got that. I still think there's a curve ball that we're not seeing here. What? I dunno. My intuition suggests that the election challenge will be won, but that the radical left faction will still try to wrest power, and will bring various forces to bear to attempt it. Unexpected developments within/during that.

originally posted by: Thoughtful1

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

Looking to be the most accurate projection.

I am troubled by the fact that Colorado shows blue. Granted we have had a lot of people move hear from California but even California shows red. The lead up to the election had so many people sporting flags on their trucks, weekend gatherings for Trump at busy intersections.As we have all discussed Colorado is an important communication hub because it is on the meridian and that means only one satellite hop to east or west.
Colorado has also been at the heart of a couple of important events, H.Clinton's e-mail server and now Dominion.
So whichever party controls Colorado has a distinct advantage.
There is a large military presence in Colorado Springs which would tend to also skew results towards red.
I just feel that something is off.

I think the vote rigging is much wider than what is being discussed, and that a lot of those blue states are a lot less blue this election than we're being led to believe. I hope some of that comes to light. I guess we'll see.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

TRump would go on television and interrupt prime time TV. Then he would at the same time give a signal to the military to deploy as he declares martial law and suspends habeus corpus. COngress and senators will be told to stay home and will be contacted shortly if they are going to be arrested. All people who worked as poll workers would also be taken into custody and questioned. innocent ones would be let go. guilty/suspect ones stay longer.

MIlitary would then recount the votes correctly. If trump lost fair and square,he resigns lets pence pardon him and he leaves washington.

Sounds about right.

a reply to: Justoneman

Maybe we should just go all Vlad the impaler on them instead? Very painful,and serves a s a warning to all future traitors.

Maybe spit roast them instead and send the meat to africa.

Hehe. Long pork, anyone? Ewww. Sounds a bit extreme, though I suppose it might serve as a deterrent.

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie
originally posted by: tanstaafl
Meh, I'm unconvinced that campaign finance reform would make a difference. I don't care to argue about it here, because I consider it moot to the discussion, but I disagree.

We have rampant corruption within our business and government institutions, that routinely goes unprosecuted. Campaign finance reform doesn't fix that. Term limits don't fix that. Consistently prosecuting the corruption is what fixes that. How do we do that? Any idea how we do that?

You misunderstood - I was speaking solely in context of election reform (responding specifically to the point of term limits).

I in no way was suggesting this as a solution to the entire situation.

Noted.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

People have been screaming about this for years, ever since I first joined ATS. But without the help of the military the people couldn't do much until right at the moment they began coming door to door.
Six years ago people thought PizzaGate was insane besides the people who took time to look—mostly because the media immediately "discredited" it. Now that covid has hit and you can use a different search engine other than google just to find contradictory "news" blows the whole thing open. Many people are still working and many people are seeing there's a huge lie some where.
None of this would be successful if Covid didn't hit, if people didn't watch the press conferences, watching what Trump was actually saying then flipping over to CNN to see the exact opposite and mixed/mashed crazy spin on his words. Covid made people pay attention to the president, then all the sudden people were witnessing words being put into his mouth and the editing that made it look like he was saying something completely different.

That happened for me and I didn't give two craps about politics. I had no idea Social Justice was just an arm of corporate communism. I thought college students were just retards—they are of course, but that's mostly because they've not lived much life or experienced real pain.....at least not the antifa/social justice types that want free money and no work. No clue corporate communism was hiding behind Social Justice until I watched Trump directly because I thought we were actually all about to die from a virus. This has been by far the craziest thing I've ever seen. It's the first time in history "conspiracy theorists" can actually point to some thing and say it's true and now that every one knows the media is lying about every thing suddenly # like lizards becomes much MUCH more believable.

It's too late. We're never going back. The only people that are left believing what they read by corporate propaganda firms are the really dull brains and mostly older generation that know no better.
I'm saying it again that millennials grew up with the internet. We watched dial-up morph to cable. We've known how to use computers since DOS and these #ing clowns thought they could get away with this stupid # on our turf.
It's not happening. I never wanted to work any way but I had kids so....... all they've gotta do at this point is just give me a reason and I'm done with the crooked system, and every person I grew up with thinks the same way. We are all just waiting for the go code, that's it—whether that's medical "professionals" trying to force jab my kid or coming to try to round us up. It'll happen one way or the other and at this point it's their choice how they want to die. We know who the enemy is now, for sure. And I like to party.

edit on fSundayAmerica/Chicago1004699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: carewemust

care, PM for you.

Cheers

The Army Times hits Lt. General McInerney so hard, the publication is having the opposite effect they want to have. (Similarly to Q bashing by MSM)

General McInerney WAS a Great Leader: www.armytimes.com... o-election-fraud/

All of the "times" publications of the various services are now owned by Regent L.P. In turn, Regent is owned by Michael Reinstein -- not sure what his politics are.

Worth pointing out the editorial tone of these publications may not match the mood of the rank and file in the armed forces.

Here is the url to the article.

Cheers
edit on 6-12-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-12-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Melanin is a molecule of carbon, nitrogen, hydrogen, and oxygen atoms. The article's claim that it is itself an "atom" is false.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

edit on fSundayAmerica/Chicago5705699 by Flesh699 because: I'm getting spanked for this.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Depends on when you graduated. Melanin is on the periodic table now. Dolezalium. Less stable than 115, if you can believe that.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:13 AM
link   

PM for you.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Aricibo total collapse, what is coming from above that will make more chatter from space as usual?
Be vigilant 33 is the number..
edit on 0b09America/ChicagoSun, 06 Dec 2020 05:33:09 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 06 Dec 2020 05:33:09 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I was making a joke about Rachel dolezal and the sad state of public education and SJW.
It’s cool. I’m not as funny as I think I am. But I’m having fun. 👍

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Pray continue. I'm just in a grim mood ATM.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Nothing can stop what is coming?

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Absolutely. Plans B, C, and D are ready if needed.

The gif. This is a great show. Love the outfits they pull off and the subtle wit.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   
E-3B AWACS THUNDR07

Bring the thunder

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   

NEW #Durham Special Counsel Durham writes "political or personal bias may have motivated or contributed" to actions of former FBI lawyer who altered CIA email to renew 2017 surveillance @carterwpage Durham seeks jail time for Kevin Clinesmith who altered to falsely state former

mobile.twitter.com...

www.scribd.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   

a reply to: doobydoll

heres a sure fire way to tell. IF they make it so this you have to buy or sell then you are right. Unless you can present proof of your mark and it can be scanned it is not the mark right? You could always lie and say you got a shot,but a scan would show you lied and cant be forged.

is the shot in your right hand? is it in your forehead? You are ignoring many literal things that will be used that cant be forged. A card can be forged. wait and let your sister get the shot. then test her jab and card if they give her one.

You aren't understanding the different ways words and phrases can be understood and how they're used. Many spellings are different. Phrases were spoken a different way.
For example, 'receive a mark on their right hands' - probs not literally on their right hand, but somewhere on the 'right-hand side'. Or to the right of something that is symbolic inside their bodies.

I can't explain to you or anyone else why I can see different ways to understand spoken and written words, but I'll try.

I will hear a phrase and understand it the same as everyone else does, but if I then 'read' the exact same phrase I can sometimes see a different message there. Some words will trigger something in my head and all different spellings/meanings of it start rolling thru my head, and I start re-reading the phrase over and over in my head using the different spelling/meaning of the words within it, thereby changing the message, sometimes several meanings in one phonetic phrase. This all happens in my head. It just pops in there and whirls round and round.

An example is a post a few pages back - 'signs in the sky' - sines in the sky - sines in the sci - signs in the sci.

I don't particularly 'look' for phonetic words that can change the meaning of a phrase or sentence. It just happens sometimes as I read something.

We all understand and use language the way we've been taught to understand and use it. But I understand it a different way too . ..
Another example of inside my head . .. I read 'Lucifer' as it is, same as everyone else. I also know it is also symbol of the dark.
But in my head the spelling of it changes to 'Le Cipher'. So then I ask myself what does Le Cipher mean?
Well it looks/sounds French. And 'cipher' is another meaning for 'code'.
So 'Lucifer' is also 'the code'?

That's how my head works. You arguing with me over how I understand language vs how you understand it, is pointless.
edit on 6-12-2020 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

NEW #Durham Special Counsel Durham writes "political or personal bias may have motivated or contributed" to actions of former FBI lawyer who altered CIA email to renew 2017 surveillance @carterwpage Durham seeks jail time for Kevin Clinesmith who altered to falsely state former

mobile.twitter.com...

www.scribd.com...

when is sentancing? Maybe we misunderstood Q "the indictment starts it all" (paraphrasing) maybe it meant the sentancing of the first indictment is what scares the bejeezus out of these traitors.

the long mile is not just a movie it is a potlitical state of being, we are either being slow walked to communism or this willl be wonderous.
edit on 6-12-2020 by RsaWarhawk because: i hate my phone

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: doobydoll

My wife suffers the no-math thing as well.

I did manage to teach her algebra in 30 seconds though.

I have a hand up in front of me with 2 fingers, and the other hand behind my back. The total number of fingers is 6, how many fingers do I have hidden behind my back?

That's algebra, seeing the unseen.

What was your secret? My wife had to get some Chinese math instructor on her 3rd try to get a D. I was pulling out my hair over "a+b=c" type equations trying to help her. What is A? A variable. What is a variable?...... Good news she has great eye for the truth and she is loaded with common sense.

We need those types to keep us from losing focus I do believe.

She has learned to like me typing on ATS and reading some of these sources to her. That is an improvement IMO. Thanks guys you are helping our friends and the lurkers with these in depth discussion and bringing reasonable sources to the discussions.

edit on 6-12-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
It won’t let me upload photos but last night was awesome! Re energized and ready for the finale! Let’s do this Trump!!

new topics

top topics

<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join