It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 119
<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Firetruck Q74 was in #1363

Q !4pRcUA0lBE No.82 πŸ“
May 14 2018 11:30:18 (EST)
rtz421p6s5x01.png

Image search for 'fire truck / engine'.
Letter common in front of #?
Post 74.
Coincidence?
U.S. Flag [post] 'Castle LOCK' - pointed ref?
Comms understood?
Q

Timestamp encodes today, Dec 5th.

Bigger pic

It also refers to post with Chan post number of #74, which was #1332

Q !4pRcUA0lBE No.74 πŸ“
May 10 2018 21:43:20 (EST)
Fellow Patriots:
What you are about to learn should not only scare you, but intensify your resolve to take back control [Freedom]. The information that will become public will further demonstrate the criminal & corrupt [pure evil] abuse of power that the Hussein administration undertook in joint efforts w/ domestic and foreign dignitaries. The snowball has begun rolling - there is no stopping it now. D5.
Stay the course and trust the plan.
Protective measures are in place.
Remain BRAVE.
We knew this day would come.

www.youtube.com...πŸ“
United We Stand (WW).
WWG1WGA.
We FIGHT.
Conspiracy no more.
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Dec 5th.

edit on 5-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Food for thought..

Based on 2015 and 2016 e-mails, a Dominion software executive approached Hillary Clinton's campaign manager (John Podesta), and offered to do whatever needed to be done, to get Hillary Clinton elected over Donald Trump.

Source: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

The Vote-Flipping "fix" may have been in place during the 2016 election, but there was no mass mailed-in ballots to put Hillary over the top.

Apparently, Joe Biden's big push for mailed-in ballots in April of this year was to improve on the Dominion digital cheat.

No wonder Biden bragged twice about having built "the best" election fraud organization this year. It was a double-barrel shotgun approach, using DIGITAL + PAPER fraud, as ammunition.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Source of that photo:
"President Trump Greets Secretary Of State Pompeo And American Detainees At Joint Base Andrews
An American flag hangs from firetruck ladders prior to the arrival of U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and three American citizens, released from detention in North Korea, at Joint Base Andrews, Maryland, U.S., on Thursday, May 10, 2018. North Korea released the three U.S. citizens who had been detained for as long as two years, a goodwill gesture ahead of a planned summit between President Donald Trump and Kim Jong Un thats expected in the coming weeks."
Getty

Fire truck engine # Q74.

Nov 4 2017 19:28:58 (EST)
Q = Alice
You'll soon understand the meaning behind Alice "&" Wonderland.
Everything has meaning.
God bless.
Q

Castle LOCK = Q1333
edit on 5-12-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman

Firetruck Q74 was in #1363

Q !4pRcUA0lBE No.82 πŸ“
May 14 2018 11:30:18 (EST)
rtz421p6s5x01.png

Image search for 'fire truck / engine'.
Letter common in front of #?
Post 74.
Coincidence?
U.S. Flag [post] 'Castle LOCK' - pointed ref?
Comms understood?
Q

Timestamp encodes today, Dec 5th.

Bigger pic

It also refers to post with Chan post number of #74, which was #1332

Q !4pRcUA0lBE No.74 πŸ“
May 10 2018 21:43:20 (EST)
Fellow Patriots:
What you are about to learn should not only scare you, but intensify your resolve to take back control [Freedom]. The information that will become public will further demonstrate the criminal & corrupt [pure evil] abuse of power that the Hussein administration undertook in joint efforts w/ domestic and foreign dignitaries. The snowball has begun rolling - there is no stopping it now. D5.
Stay the course and trust the plan.
Protective measures are in place.
Remain BRAVE.
We knew this day would come.

www.youtube.com...πŸ“
United We Stand (WW).
WWG1WGA.
We FIGHT.
Conspiracy no more.
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Dec 5th.

Of note the drop includes D5 = today.

I'm glad you did that Rel, it shows we are here.

Note the flag direction change. War flag to Peace flag?

TY QOS as well.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Gen Flynn: "I must have put the fear of God into Barack Obama -- and I probably still do.

One day of these days I'll lay it out."

"I call Sidney Powell America's Guardian Angel of Justice. Her clients are the people of the United States of America -- and that's who she is fighting for right now. She has her teeth into GA, AZ, MI, WI and the stuff that she has laid out in her various filings."

@JudgeJeanine - interview clip.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Much respect to all involved here over the last 3 years..good people..great thinkers..good times but, we should all be ashamed of ourselves. Most of us knew decades ago this plan was in the works..we didn't do #e until an anonymous letter told us to pay attention. If Q never came along..Am I supposed to believe that we couldn't have figured this all out on our own? we all got lazy..Q comes and now we're all motivated patriots?.. What year did the original "Red Dawn" debut?..I feel like we had a date with a girl..she said I'll meet you at ten.. it's now 2am and were still think she's showing up..Everyone is holding onto hope that someone/something will save us..we had our chance and took it for granted..we are now just bleeding in the ocean waiting on the sharks..

To you all

God Bless MountainLaurel..best wishes

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 5-12-2020 by FlyingFox because: www.lajesfss.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

I disagree but understand your view.

What were the tens of thousands of people supposed to do who were subjected to MK-ultra.

People did try ... and were killed for it. Arkancided!

What of JFK and all the others who died?

It always takes a leader of men and a plan.

Once the courts are fixed We The People have no hope as individuals.

I have tried, many times ... but the system always wins.

Even now, with all that is happening, still they do not listen to the people. Even Q has blinkers on! I tell you now, they do not have it all!

P

edit on 5/12/2020 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
Much respect to all involved here over the last 3 years..good people..great thinkers..good times but, we should all be ashamed of ourselves. Most of us knew decades ago this plan was in the works..we didn't do #e until an anonymous letter told us to pay attention. If Q never came along..Am I supposed to believe that we couldn't have figured this all out on our own? we all got lazy..Q comes and now we're all motivated patriots?.. What year did the original "Red Dawn" debut?..I feel like we had a date with a girl..she said I'll meet you at ten.. it's now 2am and were still think she's showing up..Everyone is holding onto hope that someone/something will save us..we had our chance and took it for granted..we are now just bleeding in the ocean waiting on the sharks..

To you all

God Bless MountainLaurel..best wishes

I think a lot of us had this figured out for a long time now, maybe just didn't know where or how to start. I remember 2012, at the last second PA was looking iffy for Obama and he made a last second trip there. I think it was the day before the election. Come election day, there was at least 1 county (maybe a district, can't remember) that came in with 100% of the votes for Obama. Was pretty clear what went on there and it wasn't the only place stuff happened that year. There were machines changing votes all over the place, it even happened to me. I had to call someone over, show them that the votes weren't what I selected, and start over. They have been cheating and stealing elections for years. The only thing that has possibly changed is the way they do it.

Alot of us have screaming this stuff to people for years now. The problem is getting people to get their heads out of their ass. Give you an example, I saw my neighbor tonight and he was talking about how the virus is out of control. Then he said 257,000 people died yesterday alone. I tried to correct him but he didn't care what I was saying. So here is a neighbor, and probably everyone else in his house, who believe that 250,000 people are dying every day from this virus. People are just... stupid, uninformed, and completely unable to think logically. They are beyond help. How do you overcome that. It's impossible.
edit on 5-12-2020 by awhispersecho because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   
link

I have tried repeatedly to post a screenshot and it will not upload it.

Link makes connections about Melania's zebra shoes and the drop that mentions zebra. It also talks about the black box.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

If they had it all..all this time and subjected us to this..well damn

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Dec 5th
0 posts,
19 POTUS tweets; 2 self-retweets, 11 video tweets,
Total 19

KU V19.76 20201205 to 4952 incl DECODE tools

Most linked posts in the day's decodes:
10 21, 23,
5 1, 224,
4 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 12, 17, 28, 34, 924, 2124, 3324,
3 11, 16, 39, 47, 55, 88, 301

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Hi IAMTAT and Caled,

These people look to be from two different locations (GA and PA):

USA TODAY - Vote Counter from Pittsburg, PA:
Polling workers continue counting in Pennsylvania

Georgia Democratic State Senator Elena Parent

STAND CALMLY IN THE TRUTH
They couldn't win fairly, so all this was accounted for.
Expect them to push chaos/deceit/fear/division.
The illusion is used both ways - even for us.

Expect more false reports from MSM to deceive.
Prepare for unexpected "false patriots" to attempt to discredit.
Anticipate calls "to do the right thing" / pressure to concede.

President Trump has the right to do what he is doing.
He is following our established rules of Law & Order.
We continue to see & hear proofs that all has been accounted for.

Peace is the Prize.
Only at a precipice.
Continue to pray.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Now showing 11 C17's flying about. Several just landed in LA.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   

"A body of men holding themselves accountable to nobody ought not to be trusted by anybody." ― Thomas Paine

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

An RC-135W call sign CORVS55 doing deltas just NE of Vegas.

COR > Corona VS > Virus 55 > 5x5

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Just gonna put this out there:
I've been told the military is getting involved in the coming week. Biden will officially concede triggering arrests and a total vindication of Trump. Sh!ts getting real.
I was told this by a lifelong friend with deep connections who told me that the covid lockdowns were coming 2 days before they happened.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   
POTUS just tweeted 39 times from 00:45:48 to 01:24:25 (= 5x5:5x5)... uploading but no obvious self-retweets or typos! However, the first is something to do with Gen. Flynn:

***Live Updates*** Trump Holds Georgia Rally for Sens. Loeffler, Perdue t.co... via @BreitbartNews. A great evening in beautiful Georgia!

1) Re-read *** Live Updates*** as:
Gen Flynn now LIVE (ACTIVE)
Updates from Gen Flynn

2) 2 Posts referencing Gen FLynn by ***

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: b4fff0 No.10016468 πŸ“
Jul 19 2020 22:06:56 (EST)
Are you ready to serve once again?
Q

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 6e789c No.10773932 πŸ“
Sep 24 2020 16:47:53 (EST)
Not long now.
Q

edit on 6-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join