It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: crankyoldman

My wife held the door open for someone exiting a gas station. The woman didn’t look at her or thank her for holding the door. She just said, “where’s your mask?” Before she knew it, my wife was screaming and ready to fight the woman. I’ve never seen my wife like this. She was like a rabid pit bull. If a cop was around she would have gone to jail for sure.
People are snapping while others don’t realize what what is happening or what they are asking of others.

I’m terrified that I will snap the same as your wife did 😳

I think my husband is too and why he offers to run errands these days.

I’m a very nice, considerate and empathetic person by nature. However 🤣

When someone blatantly or purposely does me wrong or, threatens me or a loved one...

I go into beast mode👿 my immediate response is Fight, not Flight. Not physically per say 😏but, I never back down.

I think it’s just instinct or just who I am overall.

I’m very much anti mask! I’ve only wore one to see my doctor bc I had to in order to be seen and, to enter a government building once to get a no trespass order.

My husband respects my opinion about masks and knows me well enough to know that he might have to bail me out of jail or, at least have to endure watching a viral video of me going beast mode on a masker. So, he runs the errands that require a mask 🤣

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: RsaWarhawk

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: cimmerius

Speaking of creepy...

Oh my goodness. Joe Biden hurt himself trying to grab his dog's tail as he got out of the shower!

www.cnsnews.com...

bet there was peanut butter involved

#PeanutButterPoochShower

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
DJT nominates another conspiracy nut..

Scott O'Grady: Trump Pentagon nominee spreads debunked conspiracies and tweets suggesting Trump declare martial law

President Donald Trump's nominee to become a senior Pentagon official spread debunked conspiracies on Twitter that called Trump's election loss to Joe Biden a "coup" attempt and shared tweets that suggest Trump should declare martial law.

O'Grady was nominated by the White House to become an assistant secretary of defense for international security affairs at the Pentagon, a key position within the Department of Defense's policy shop overseeing operations in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. The position is a political appointment, and if O'Grady is confirmed, he would only fill the role until the start of the Biden administration.

msn

Maddow asks the million dollar question:

What exactly does he expect these guys to do in the next month and a half? Why are they expending all this energy to get this whole parade of wingnuts in there for just a few weeks before they'll all be fired?

edit on 4-12-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

a reply to: cimmerius

Speaking of creepy...

Oh my goodness. Joe Biden hurt himself trying to grab his dog's tail as he got out of the shower!

www.cnsnews.com...

Now ain't THAT a loaded statement.

Yesterday, Joe Biden was walking without a boot. He was wearing a tennis shoe on that foot. So who knows what happened between him and his dog...

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Guimontag

Pennsylvania legislators are spineless. They are attempting to pass the buck to Congress.

mobile.twitter.com...

Congress leaves for 3 weeks of vacation in a few days.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I
CANT
BREATHE

whenever im wearing a damn mask. thankfully mine that i bought for raving a few years ago has a zipper in it so i can speak, smoke, and sip through a straw almost freely, and nobody can kick me out for not being masked.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Scott Francis O'Grady nickname "Zulu", Q supporter, age 55...

former United States Air Force fighter pilot with 555th Fighter Squadron. On June 2, 1995, he was shot down over Bosnia and Herzegovina by an 2K12 Kub mobile SAM launcher and forced to eject from his F-16C into hostile territory. Marines from the U.S. eventually rescued O'Grady after nearly a week of him evading the Bosnian Serbs. He was previously involved in the Banja Luka incident where he fired upon six enemy aircraft. The 2001 film Behind Enemy Lines is loosely based upon his experiences.

Great movie.

In May 2007, he completed a master's degree in biblical studies at Dallas Theological Seminary in Dallas, Texas. He resides in Frisco in Collin County, Texas.

O'Grady: Kerry's actions after Vietnam constituted treason

Wow, Trump sure can pick them.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   

a reply to: Creep Thumper

Lots of craziness this week. Speculation is that GOP RINOs caused this death.

mobile.twitter.com...

Impossible. We’d have 3 dead GOP RINOS dead in a basement. They couldn’t pull it off.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I'm not taking it, I've battled it off once, and If that communist virus will undermine my red-pilled blood cells so be it but not without a fight!

I'm feeling that vaccine thing is very bad.

I think we've reached the point where it's time we have to choose between the Light and the dark.

We here all know about 'The Great Awakening for some time now. We know it symbolises the Light. We here are all on the side of Light.

The dark choice is this 'great reset' thing I've been hearing about lately.

This vax injects 'Lucifer-ase' light into people and does something to one's rna/dna and I think it switches-off our God-gene. It will make us unable to feel 'Hope', unable to feel 'Spiritual'. God won't exist any more. And it will be forever because it will be already in dna, passing it on down the generations. Imagine life never knowing or feeling Hope and/or Faith or even being unable to wonder what such things are?
It will be like a living death. Zombies.

The great re-set. 'Set' is sun-set. Night time. Darkness. The great re-set is a great darkness for those who choose to accept this Lucifer-ase soul-killing poison into their bodies. The darkness it brings to life is forever. There is no going back.

So it looks like it's the time for Mankind to choose:
The great re-set - fear, vaccine, Lucifer-ase's fake Light.
or
The Great Awakening: Hope, Truth, no vaccine, shine God's Light.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah X22 Report talked about last night how there might not be a transfer of power (
like in 2017...) and that they may not be able to choose a President till even after Jan 21st. That would put the military in control with a temp sitting leader with oversight of all ABC agencies.

X22 Report video

But I think we still have that Trump Card coming during the 'Operation Warp Speed' with the help of the Insurrection Act/Martial law to deal with all these bad actors and fraud. We just have to be shown the levels of fraud right now.

People are really starting to lose their cool the more these hearings go on. Only matter of time till something happens. Think Riots & ANTlFA combine with lockdowns for Dark Winter.

White Hats have it all and in control.
Trump Won Big! and in the end God Wins.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
My daughter was at the local Asian market yesterday. They have never requested you put on a mask. The family employees do wear one while stocking and checking you out. She said she was at the register and there only one in the market. Suddenly, a very tall woman stopped in her tracks at the door and stared my daughter down. She approached the register, stood next to my daughter and just glared at her while she was paying. My daughter is all of 5 feet and she said this woman towered over her trying to intimidate her. My daughter wanted to say WTF is your problem?…but instead looked at her and ll smiled and left. Typically we go to the market together. The woman is lucky I wasn't with her this time. I wouldn't have been so nice.

On another note. Had anyone heard that Governor Kemp's daughter's boyfriend was killed tonight in an accident? I just saw a couple posts on FB. No real information yet. Just that he was in a fatal car accident and the posters are questioning if it's connected to anything political. A sign for governor Kemp is the question being asked. I guess it depends if there were others involved or if he drove off the road. Interesting times and people questioning more each day.

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

My wife held the door open for someone exiting a gas station. The woman didn’t look at her or thank her for holding the door. She just said, “where’s your mask?” Before she knew it, my wife was screaming and ready to fight the woman. I’ve never seen my wife like this. She was like a rabid pit bull. If a cop was around she would have gone to jail for sure.
People are snapping while others don’t realize what what is happening or what they are asking of others.

I’m terrified that I will snap the same as your wife did 😳

I think my husband is too and why he offers to run errands these days.

I’m a very nice, considerate and empathetic person by nature. However 🤣

When someone blatantly or purposely does me wrong or, threatens me or a loved one...

I go into beast mode👿 my immediate response is Fight, not Flight. Not physically per say 😏but, I never back down.

I think it’s just instinct or just who I am overall.

I’m very much anti mask! I’ve only wore one to see my doctor bc I had to in order to be seen and, to enter a government building once to get a no trespass order.

My husband respects my opinion about masks and knows me well enough to know that he might have to bail me out of jail or, at least have to endure watching a viral video of me going beast mode on a masker. So, he runs the errands that require a mask 🤣

edit on 4-12-2020 by summer5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Actually read yesterday that a German virologist says the vaccine is dangerous because it rewrites DNA, akin to GMO foods. This can cause auto-immune issues because the body won't recognize what is friend or foe.

rairfoundation.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
What are the odds of this?

Mathematically Impossible I'd say.

Bigger

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll
My gut feeling is exactly like yours, I rarely take medicine sometimes only paracetamol. I've read something about that luciferase but researched it not any further than hearing about it, which was enough for me, and stopped reading after lucifer.

The great Reset for me will be the great bypass to avoid it all, only God will decide when it's time for me, not some pharma comp.
Not that I think all pharmaceutical companies do all bad things and sure save a lot of lives or have been saving.
I sadly only can watch for what will happen skeptically and stay vigilant from the signs that will be seen after the vaccinations.

I hope I can hold off the ones I love from taking it as long as I can hold it off, but in the end, it is their choice not to listen or to listen if they ask why I think they should not take it.

I have a strong feeling something's happening besides these elections before the end of the year that makes us more aware and maybe struck with awe?

I could be completely wrong and I'm not going to prophecize here just a feeling very strong feeling..

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I wonder if the Red Cross is taking all there cash with them, or do they only store that in the desert?

No? Maybe check the existing vehicles for servers then.
edit on 4-12-2020 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Has anyone read why all of Trump's cases keep getting thrown out of court? I've been out of the news loop for a while.

With all the evidence that is out there it seems like it must be partisanship or straight-up hatred.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Has anyone read why all of Trump's cases keep getting thrown out of court? I've been out of the news loop for a while.

With all the evidence that is out there it seems like it must be partisanship or straight-up hatred.

#1 Dem appointed judges.
#2 Nobody wants to be “that person” who helped Trump beat Biden

It’ll take GOP Legislatures and Circuit/SCOTUS justices to do the right thing.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

im hoping its just to speed up the process towards the sc, or out of fear of retaliation.

its been a pretty big day already, but still 7 hours left here in los angeles for a big BQQM before my birthday is over

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join