It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 102
<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Not seen this posted yet - What is the point of vaccinating people if they can still pass on the virus to others?

The Hill interview with Pfizer Chairman

Pfizer chairman Albert Bourla told Dateline host Lester Holt that the pharmaceutical company was “not certain” if the vaccine prevented the coronavirus from being transmitted, saying, “This is something that needs to be examined.”

Breast-feeding
It is unknown whether COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 is excreted in human milk. A risk to the newborns/infants cannot be excluded. COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 should not be used during breast-feeding.

Fertility It is unknown whether COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 has an impact on fertility.

Source: UK Gov't [PDF] Pg 6.

'Messenger' RNA. Get it?!
From what I heard this isn’t mentioned in leaflets for patients - it’s only in the health professionals leaflet.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

My wife suffers the no-math thing as well.

I did manage to teach her algebra in 30 seconds though.

I have a hand up in front of me with 2 fingers, and the other hand behind my back. The total number of fingers is 6, how many fingers do I have hidden behind my back?

That's algebra, seeing the unseen.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

I have a hand up in front of me with 2 fingers, and the other hand behind my back. The total number of fingers is 6, how many fingers do I have hidden behind my back?

It's when there are multiple variables that I start getting a bit stuck. 2 is manageable..... 3, GTFO. Percentages are a miss too. Geometry is a-ok. I'm a problem solver by nature, but math never stuck.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Should be of interest,

Clinton’s right-hand man snaps, drops “cult” bombshell

A longtime confidant of former President Bill Clinton came forward to unveil explosive allegations this week. Trump’s shocking coronavirus prediction [Sponsored] Doug Band, who served as Clinton’s “right-hand man” for decades, detailed the former president’s deep connections to billionaire pedophile Jeffery Epstein in an interview with Vanity Fair.

thehornnews.com...

Someone should start a thread.

The Vanity Fair article this piece talks about is linked here:

www.vanityfair.com...

Its a decent article, but the random and childish insults they just MUST throw at Trump (in an article about all things Clinton) just make me want to stop reading. Here is a great one - mind you they go thru half the article talking about Band working with Obama and his admin (you know, the ones who actually STARTED putting kids in cages)

Around Washington, Band was building a reputation as a fixer with high-level relationships all over the world. “Having seen Clinton at close range and other world leaders, you’re a student of how these people operate,” Band told me. Yet the work would lead to the surest signal that Band’s evolution from Clinton acolyte to apostate was complete. In September 2019, Band secretly met with Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to discuss going to work for the Trump administration as the U.S. government’s chief hostage negotiator. “I knew I would get crucified, but it didn’t matter,” Band told me. “If your sister was taken hostage, who cares who the president is? I don’t think it’s a partisan issue.” In the end, he didn’t accept the job, but not because he had qualms about working for Trump. With four children at home and the pressures of managing 800 employees at Teneo, Band couldn’t afford to be away for prolonged stretches.

But the fact that Band seriously considered working for an administration that locked children in cages is a microcosm of the Clintonian value system, in all of its moral and ethical contradictions. The postpresidency Band designed for Clinton operated on the unspoken premise that there is nothing wrong with self-dealing or sketchy relationships as long as they’re in service of beneficent ends. “When you are trying to raise large sums of money to do great, big, and helpful things for the world, you have to make choices,” Band said. “There are lines people draw, and sometimes they get close to them or go over.”

But in an age of appalling income inequality, this way of thinking looks like corruption to a lot of people. It’s how Trump’s 2016 campaign successfully defined Hillary as a member of the globalist oligarchy that Trump claimed he would dismantle. (Never mind that Trump governed in the style of a petro dictator who oversaw a grotesque wealth transfer to the rich, obscene cronyism, and outright criminality.) At a basic level, Trump’s frame of the Clintons resonated. It’s also why Trump ultimately failed to run the same playbook against Joe Biden. The 2020 election ended the Clinton era.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll

doobydoll, I'm wondering if my diagram below might explain "Sines in the Sci"?

Bigger

Did the Indians develop the sine calculations to understand which locations on earth would be drought or monsoon ridden?
a) In the diagram:
Sine 1 = your position on the earth in relation to the Horizon (Hypotenuse line),
Sine 2 = Value of Sine 1 as a segment of the Sun's rays that would be strongest to hit you at that point?

It seems to me that this would have been THE most practical reason for them to create the 2 SINE calculations!

I also confuse 'East' and 'West', 'left' and 'right', too. I get them the opposite way around. Always. Constantly.

I may never understand 'sine language', but I'm getting better at understanding the 'sign' language. I hope.

edited

Your soul is in your body backwards—That’s why you see things that others don’t.

Just kidding.

To add something on topic, with regard to the mathematics of the sine:

“A sine wave or sinusoid is a mathematical curve that describes a smooth periodic oscillation. A sine wave is a continuous wave. It is named after the function sine, of which it is the graph. It occurs often in both pure and applied mathematics, as well as physics, engineering, signal processing and many other fields.”
Sine wave - Wikipedia en.wikipedia.org...

If certain frequencies were being broadcast, such as those that heat the atmosphere like HARP, it might well be possible to see a “sine” type wave in the sky.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Metalcrack

Percentages were hazy until I had a teacher explain them using proportions. Proportion was always rock solid for me.

30% of 50 would be what proportion of 100?

-- = ----
50 100

Once I learned to set all percentage problems up like that in my head, they got much easier. Then you just cross multiply and divide to find x.

edit on 4-12-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I’m telling you theses guys are putting out either a placebo or rebranding what they already have in the flu shot.

The stakes are high with this one, the world is watching, do you think they would risk sending out a vaccine that might cause a sever reaction. I guarantee you this will be the least damaging vaccine ever made. Big pharma will win the trust of the people again.

We need to see the ingredients if the vaccines they distribute.

Think Warp, as in bend and misshapen .... An Illusion of speed.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metalcrack

originally posted by: FlyingFox

It's when there are multiple variables that I start getting a bit stuck. 2 is manageable..... 3, GTFO. Percentages are a miss too. Geometry is a-ok. I'm a problem solver by nature, but math never stuck.

I just use Proportion to solve Percents.

part........%
------ = -----
whole.....100
If this doesn't help, I have a pic at the end.

Fill in what you know, start off on the side with the variable, and go to the number. Cross-Multiply, then divide. Can't lose....

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Dang.

edit on b000000312020-12-04T14:56:30-06:0002America/ChicagoFri, 04 Dec 2020 14:56:30 -0600200000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Not seen this posted yet - What is the point of vaccinating people if they can still pass on the virus to others?

Pfizer chairman Albert Bourla told Dateline host Lester Holt that the pharmaceutical company was “not certain” if the vaccine prevented the coronavirus from being transmitted, saying, “This is something that needs to be examined.”

This video is the former Vice President of Pfizer Mike Yeadon. He begins by stating his qualifications, career, and experience.
He gives his very qualified opinion on why he disagrees with covid restrictions etc, he says the pandemic is over and he explains why . ..

www.youtube.com...

The video is about half hour but it's worth listening to when/if you have the time.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Wow... if Messenger RNA changes can be passed in breast milk, then that means permanent changes to future generations from 1 vaccination?

That means the vaccination is no longer just a risk to you but, assuming 2 children per generation, a risk to 33 people over the next 100 years (assuming 5 generations per hundred years).

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Breast-feeding
It is unknown whether COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 is excreted in human milk. A risk to the newborns/infants cannot be excluded. COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 should not be used during breast-feeding.

Fertility It is unknown whether COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 has an impact on fertility.

Source: UK Gov't [PDF] Pg 6.

'Messenger' RNA. Get it?!
From what I heard this isn’t mentioned in leaflets for patients - it’s only in the health professionals leaflet.

One of the reasons for breast feeding is to hand over the immune responses from mother to child. The demonization of it was to hand over the child's immune response to pharma. Bonding with a child is key, remember those pictures of babies in bassinets in hospitals, alone? Create fear by being born in a world and separated from the source of comfort immediately. Now add the breast feeding issue and many of our "issues" are directly from med/pharma by design.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Unironically, a woman of "color" is standing on my street with a shirt that reads "I can't breath" then "Black Lives Matter."

She is wearing a face diaper.

We've reached the point on the masks I had concern we'd reach. I noticed this week those I pass, me sans mask, immediately avoid eye contact. This is a VERY bad sign.

Avoiding eye contact out of respect is one thing, it is another to avoid out of fear, it is another to avoid due to a feeling that one is not a part of the same fear based reality.

There is a deeper level hostility as well, folks are taking out their personal frustrations at being lied to, manipulated, and driven to insanity on to those who actually work to shine the light for them. A very bad sign indeed.

Soon folks will redefine the cage the live in themselves, and will exclude those not living in the same unfathomable state of fear. A very bad sign.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Have you guys seen the TV show "Utopia" on Amazon? Not sure if I brought it up here already, but the main plot is that there is a deadly, world-wide pandemic, that they then rush to make a vaccine for. The company who comes up with the vaccine is led by the Bill Gates type dude (John Cusack). Turns out science-dude is actually a madman, and the vaccine he designed will make the entire planet sterile for like 5 generations. His plan to save the planet, and ourselves from climate change and overpopulation.

Then the show ties in this comic book that predicts the future and a lot of other crazy crap.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Something's up... Kelly Loeffler misses a rally because one of her staffers died in an accident this afternoon???

Tweet with Doug Collins announcing it at rally

👀🔥👀🔥👀

Kelly Loeffler's staffer just died in an accident?

WTF?

edit on 4-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

They may not want a repeat of 1976 or they just don't care either way because 💰💰💰 and they very likely have indemnity as Baal Gates demanded they get from Gov't.

Novavax Announces $1.6 Billion Funding from Operation Warp Speed

GAITHERSBURG, Md., July 07, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Novavax, Inc. (Nasdaq: NVAX), a late stage biotechnology company developing next-generation vaccines for serious infectious diseases, today announced that it has been selected to participate in Operation Warp Speed (OWS), a U.S. government program that aims to begin delivering millions of doses of a safe, effective vaccine for COVID-19 in 2021.
Novavax has been awarded $1.6 billion by the federal government to complete late-stage clinical development, including a pivotal Phase 3 clinical trial; establish large-scale manufacturing; and deliver 100 million doses of NVX‑CoV2373, Novavax’ COVID-19 vaccine candidate, as early as late 2020. NVX‑CoV2373 consists of a stable, prefusion protein made using its proprietary nanoparticle technology and includes Novavax’ proprietary Matrix‑M™ adjuvant.

Vax cocktails - NVX‑CoV2373 + Matrix = warp speed into alternate tracking reality. I'd rather go with manna.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Heard of it but not watched it... cabal gaining implicit consent to their plan through watching the series?

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

My wife held the door open for someone exiting a gas station. The woman didn’t look at her or thank her for holding the door. She just said, “where’s your mask?” Before she knew it, my wife was screaming and ready to fight the woman. I’ve never seen my wife like this. She was like a rabid pit bull. If a cop was around she would have gone to jail for sure.
People are snapping while others don’t realize what what is happening or what they are asking of others.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Link is dead. Anybody else seeb this anywhere else?
a reply to: gps777

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyFree72

originally posted by: Observationalist

originally posted by: FinallyFree72

originally posted by: pianopraze
Ok, I have to ageee.

This is a Boom!

The FB fact check on that video is hilarious btw... they say those aren’t “suitcases”, lol. Also claims that the ballots went through the opening and verification process even though 14 hours of video proves otherwise. They also claim that no one told the workers, observers and press to go home - apparently they just simultaneously and collectively decided to leave on their own and let the counting go on unobserved.

I guess they are hoping we all don’t remember the “water main break” claim from that night. We were ALL told everyone was told to go home.

That video will be like the video of tower 7 going down. Say it with me everyone “not a controlled demolition”

Now, in regards to the ballots in suitcase video....Gather round and say it with me everyone “These people are following Standard Operating Procedures”

Very good! Here’s a cookie 🍪 🤮

Some important differences... most people vehemently dismissed any claims of the government being involved in 911 because they couldn’t handle the truth of their own elected officials killing innocent Americans on American soil. THAT is why people put their back up on those types of claims. It makes them feel unsafe to a level they can’t mentally handle. Election fraud still makes some feel unsafe to a level they can’t handle but most people feel more unsafe with the idea of dirty elections so they are listening and digesting the truth here. The media can’t stop truth if most people WANT to hear it... the power has always been ours, we just handed it away freely.

Also, we are almost 20 years down the road and I think a lot more people realize just how far those in charge are willing to go.

911 did wake a lot of people up though.

It was definitely a major step in the cabal's plan's, but I think it turned out to be a step in the Great Awakening as well, at least for those with eyes to see.

Much like the JFK assassination.

We owe the conspiracy theorists of the past a great debt. They have prepared us for these times.

<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join