It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 107
<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

All connected. World's largest Pharma Corp Novartis based in Basel (Baal) Switzerland.

Novartis has the 3rd largest Bio lab in the world in Shanghai China.

Anagram for Novartis is "Tsovinar" was the Armenian goddess of water, sea, and rain. She was a fierce goddess, who forced the rain and hail to fall from the heavens with her fury.

Ciba-Geigy merged with Sandoz (both based in Switzerland) back in 1996 and became Novartis. Sandoz created L S D.

23andMe sold DNA samples to Novartis.

Blackstone To Acquire Majority Stake In Ancestry.com In $4.7 Billion Deal

Blackstone is the largest alternative investment firm in the world and has partnership with BlackRock.

And on and on.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason
According to this source, it was Alain Mérieux, a French billionaire AXA company ..?
But I believe I've seen this before here somewhere?

who is Alain Mérieux, a French billionaire and major donor to the Clinton Foundation Initiative for HIV and why was he in charge of building the Wuhan lab in China?

Critter
edit on 0b52America/ChicagoFri, 04 Dec 2020 20:27:52 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 04 Dec 2020 20:27:52 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

Something was up. The media war on Trump, the establishment resistance to all things Trump. It certainly presented the appearance of a Trump vs. Deep State slug fest shaping up to one who knew how to look for it.

Thanks Cabbie, a very good point.

Trump's victory in 2016 was surprising. But the establishment reaction to that victory was positively telling.

Blunt read is that all the chatter about "resistance" was sedition, pure and simple. May have been better, right then, to have arrested a boatload of those people and at least attempted to make examples out of them. Problem, of course, was the breadth and depth of the swamp, to include an apparently useless DoJ and a corrupted FBI.

These people have been worming their way into power since Watergate broke almost 50 years ago. They intend to realize the revolution they started in the late 1960s. That is why grannies like Pelosi are central to these events -- she was a young woman in 1968, and my take is that generation burned with resentment that their protests back then didn't topple the establishment's power structure. Back then, it was too early; the World War II generation was in power and they were a group who were very tightly wired to what was realistic and what wasn't. Different story today, decades of undermining lower and higher education have produced masses of people ready to be guided by Marxist hands.

I think those who state there won't be any more (authentic) elections are correct if Biden gets power. Those controlling him will make sure of that. Anyone voting against the progressives after that point will only identify themselves as political enemies, as some of the loose chatter from their side is making clear.

Cheers

I think if we want to have secure elections we had better secure our election process. It is clearly not secure at present. This is still possible with a Trump loss, though I agree it is very unlikely. More likely nothing will change about election process if Trump steps down.

a reply to: tanstaafl

I wanted to write you a reply to this post to say that I agree with you that some of our bureaucratic 'institutions' have really been asleep at the wheel while we have gotten to where we are as a country. Downright complicit in it even. Somebody should do something.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

OH i was just fooling around with that thread. The source was a crackpot chinese businessman named Gao.

Still maybe..there is truth to them,and they fooled around and planted chinese spies in the election. Not all chinese spies are chinese.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Simply amazing.

Tomorrow is Dec 5th...D5.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: awhispersecho

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie

originally posted by: cimmerius

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Link

A picture is beginning to take shape. Barr/DOJ may have been told stand down on the investigating. MIL INT may have been assigned the lead. Turn over evidence to DOJ when done.

I think you are right.

With the Presidency up for grabs, it is easy for us to focus most intently on getting the election straightened out, and the road to a second term for DJT.

We must remember that major election interference at the national level aimed at wrongfully removing a sitting President constitutes a coup attempt.

If foreign powers are involved it becomes potentially an act of war.

Larger than a violation of law.

President Trump has given his enemies a lot of rope…. With the U.S. Military attached to the other end.

Like I said up the page, I wouldn't be surprised to find this to be true.

originally posted by: yuppa

I hope they understand what will happen with this. Yes its time for the Military to get involved.

It does seem to be a possible, perhaps likely, scenario. Any idea what we should expect? I have my own thoughts as to that, but I'd like to hear what others think. How does that all play out exactly?

If any of this were true, or... If Trump really wanted to get this fixed, he would straight up come out and say that foreign entities were involved and that is an act of war. He would say it. It would get some, maybe not a lot, but some people on his side. It's one thing to complain about someone stealing the election, it's another to say another country has attacked us. That would get peoples attention. Again, he is not doing it.

Net yet, anyway. Maybe next week. Nevertheless, strong and numerous allegations of fraud have been made, and appear to have merit. As others have said, better to win through normal process than to cry foul, even if you have the grounds to cry foul. They could be holding back to see how the process plays out.

If there is a larger secret investigation happening, that is technically still ongoing. That wouldn't be completed until all the fraud that can be committed with regards to the election has been committed within a reasonable time frame, if you're being thorough.

originally posted by: ketsuko

The military may have a plan. They likely do, but remember, it's their job to have gamed out literally every scenario they can think of as possible.

They have plans against alien invasion, and I recall the leaked plans again Iran toward the end of GW's tenure being used as supposed proof that he intended to go to war there to prevent the election and remain in power into a third term. Don't you?

I'm guessing they have plans to invade Lesotho somewhere too, not because they even think they will have to, but because it's their job.

Right. There's definitely a plan. They do a lot of planning, those guys.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Vid on it: www.youtube.com...

It's based on that Chinese loon billionaire Guo Wengui.

Back in June there was this story... 10,000 Assault Weapons parts from China, destined to a residential address in Melbourne, Florida were seized by CBP.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Whoa I've never seen this document, did any of you ever seen this document?

REVEALED: Soros Invested Heavily in Chinese Biotech Research Company with Facility in Wuhan that Researches Respiratory Models and Infectious Disease

Documents from the Securities and Exchange Commission in 2011 show Soros Fund Management LLC invested heavily into WUXI Pharmatech Caymen, Inc.

REVEALED: Soros Invested Heavily in Chinese Biotech Research Company with Facility in Wuhan that Researches Respiratory Models and Infectious Disease By Jim Hoft Published April 3, 2020 at 4:56pm 217 Comments Share (1k) Tweet Email Thanks to Yaacov Apelbaum and Eagle1

Documents from the Securities and Exchange Commission in 2011 show Soros Fund Management LLC invested heavily into WUXI Pharmatech Caymen, Inc.

WuXi AppTec, as it is now called, has a facility in Wuhan, China. The company provides validated research including in vitro (HTS, SAR screening support) and in vivo disease models in cardiovascular, respiratory, metabolic and infectious diseases.

The document was filed with the US government in August 2012.

3DBIO
Does the name Sequoia ring a bell?

Wentworth
Global offering

Freepublic
edit on 0b29America/ChicagoFri, 04 Dec 2020 21:21:29 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 04 Dec 2020 21:21:29 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Simply amazing.

Tomorrow is Dec 5th...D5.

mobile.twitter.com...

Remember when we thought D5 was going to be the 'avalanche' on Dec 5, 2018 which turned out to be GHWB state funeral.

D5 = "deceive, degrade, deny, disrupt, destroy."
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: carewemust
Break a leg for luck.. Well if we see his other leg broken we know it's not working..?

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: carewemust
Break a leg for luck.. Well if we see his other leg broken we know it's not working..?

C'mon Cor, you take a day off and miss the fact that actor Joe has healed. No boot today, done, broken foot all healed.

Or.... with Qglasses on, Deal Accepted.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

I hope they all double down and run themselves straight into the ground with it. These clowns have been lying to us for decades. I won't miss that when it's gone.

I wouldn't be surprised if most MSM don't need viewers because 3 letter agency is picking up the tab.

NO way a REAL business could take the hit they have taken without trying to fix it nor would pick their political ideals over money. There history if 3 letter agencies being tightly intertwined with media , Hollywood, and other public type industries that are ideal for propaganda . The fact they have chosen political ideals over making profit is very telling and if they go down don't expect the new ones to not be run by the same people.

originally posted by: awhispersecho

Yeah, there is no way these news networks could survive without assistance. I have been saying this for a while, the liberals, progressives, whatever you want to call them, simply don't care about preserving anything of their own. Pushing an agenda is more important to them than staying in business, or you know, having stores in their cities to shop at. They simply don't care or, which is obviously the case, they don't need to worry about any of it. They v could have 3 viewers and as long as they are playing for the right side, they will be kept alive and kicking.

You guys are probably right. Quite likely subsidies were an integral part of Mockingbird type projects, and still are. No doubt the corporate oligarchy is happy to chip in a few bill here and there. Hell, CNN stands for Corporate News Network, doesn't it?

In theory you clean out the corrupt bureaucratic institutions and that should stop though I'd guess in practice it won't be that simple. If they're running it all through enough shells it could take some time and effort to track down. See nazi regime post WW II.

I think competing institutions hold the promise of making a difference if these crappy ones don't starve themselves out first. As long as communication channels can be secured, better options should decrease their relevance over time. That is, assuming someone worth a damn can successfully muscle their way into the juggernaut dominated field of mass media.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Yep.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

WuXi PharmaTech Inc.
666 Gaoxin Road East Lake High-tech Development Zone Wuhan 430075, China

Direct link to the SEC filing WuXi
An article from Debtwire speaking of his investment: Debtw ire

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I'm sure it will be uesable at a later date.

Just trying to future-proof the thread.

🌴😎🌴

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
It's crazy if I dig deeper I think I will strike the earth's core where probably all the devils are?

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Need some tears and a dose of reality. This California woman’s restaurant outside dinner shut down. But literarily right next to here place is an outdoor dinning area set up from a movie company.

Instagram - Recall California

By the way, big protest in California tomorrow night after curfew. 10:01pm

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Yeah, I’m warming up to the alien invasion scenario. It seems preferable.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Outrageous, That's so unfair treatment..

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Have any previous presidents communicated publicly through codes, comms, gematria before.... or is Trump the first?

<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join