It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 106
<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Lots of craziness this week. Speculation is that GOP RINOs caused this death.

mobile.twitter.com...

Lin Wood Tweet from today...

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   
House Votes to Decriminalize Marijuana at Federal Level

The Democrat-majority House voted 228-164, largely along party lines, to lift the federal prohibition. But Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, a Republican, is an opponent of the change, meaning a decriminalization proposal is unlikely to see Senate action unless Democrats manage to win both Georgia Senate seats, and with them Senate control, in a Jan. 5 runoff election.

twitter.com...

H.R. 3884, MARIJUANA OPPORTUNITY REINVESTMENT AND EXPUNGEMENT ACT OF 2020 [PDF]

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
D4.5 ........ surely.

Openly playing dirty, ain't gonna go down well.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

the third assasination of someone who was against Democrats in this political season.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Ruby The Voter Fraud Woman

Graph showing the Time Ruby did her thang.

edit on 4-12-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I guess it is true. Wow. I feel like I'm waiting for the director to yell CUT - That's a wrap, good job everyone. How did we get here? And where are we headed?

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Flynn knew...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Has anyone read why all of Trump's cases keep getting thrown out of court? I've been out of the news loop for a while.

With all the evidence that is out there it seems like it must be partisanship or straight-up hatred.

In some cases it has been standing. In others it has been the events already came to pass. Rudy stated he wants it all to wind up in the supreme court. Also, the "loses" are greatly exaggerated and many were not DJT himself or Rudy, but others. In other news, media lies about absolutely every single thing - always.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Twot

¯_(ツ)_/¯
edit on 4-12-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Guimontag
That was a fascinating read that answers several questions. How does President Trump PROVE to the public that the people arrested by the military are really criminals, and that he's not just punishing them out of frustration and anger? (You know that's what 99% of the media will say.)

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I THINK that in Georgia if you are convicted of FRAUD you are not to work in anything like what she was doing.

A non fraud felony in georgia they restore your right to vote after your sentence is up. So in effect a FRAUD felon was working a election counting office as a leader. Is anyone surprised she was cheating now?

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

Twot

¯_(ツ)_/¯

WTF. I'm really ready for this to just end. One way or another let's just get this over with.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Fellow DC Federal Judge Signals Emmet Sullivan May Challenge Flynn Pardon

U.S. District Judge Reggie Walton said at a hearing Friday that he doesn’t think U.S. District Judge Emmet Sullivan, his colleague presiding over the Flynn case, “has a lot of options in reference to what he does” after the pardon was granted, “unless he takes the position that the wording of the pardon is too broad, in that it provides protections beyond the date of the pardon.”

“I don’t know what impact that would have, what decision he would make, if he makes that determination that the pardon of Mr. Flynn is for a period that the law does not permit.I don’t know if that’s correct or not,” the judge continued. “

Why is he saying anything if he is too stupid to realize the President's power is absolute? It is written in the damn document that actually gives this idiot his job.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Has anyone read why all of Trump's cases keep getting thrown out of court? I've been out of the news loop for a while.

With all the evidence that is out there it seems like it must be partisanship or straight-up hatred.

I think the Republican judges (like the one in Nevada) are attempting to help the Trump Legal Team compile a big Supreme Court case. Yesterday the Nevada judge said he wanted to make a really fast decision, because time is of the essence.

Rudy said last weekend that as cases are smacked down by the Appellate courts, he takes the most solid evidence from each case, and puts that evidence in the binder being prepared for the U.S. Supreme Court.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Yeah, I’m warming up to the alien invasion scenario. It seems preferable.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Who cares quit derailing
Nitpicking over verbiage seriously he missed an we all know how posts don't always go perfect.

a reply to: tanstaafl

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

One showed up in Houston.

www.houstonseagle.com... xiDO-C9GzHtF9OM

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I don't think that's it. But I have a really bad feeling. Like weapons pre-staged across the country and all hell breaking loose bad feeling. I've been trying to figure out where that would happen.

Have you ever seen a grocery store built by a foreign company that took years to build with fences and blackout material, and armed guards? I have.

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
I don't think that's it. But I have a really bad feeling. Like weapons pre-staged across the country and all hell breaking loose bad feeling. I've been trying to figure out where that would happen.

Have you ever seen a grocery store built by a foreign company that took years to build with fences and blackout material, and armed guards? I have.

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

The german stores right?

And hey the monoliths might hide nuclear warheads one day.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Any insight into this thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The original article is long gone.

a reply to: yuppa

<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join