It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 108
<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Have any previous presidents communicated publicly through codes, comms, gematria before.... or is Trump the first?

I believe Eisenhauer did, but I'm not 100% certain about that. JFK also seem to have done that as well, just not as well.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Oh, but the entertainment industry is "essential" now.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
WHY did a Michigan judge order a forensic investigation into Michigan's Dominion voting machines in the TRUMP county of Antrim today?

Source: twitter.com...

As you can see, President Trump won that county handily. Nothing to find here.

WHY?

------------------------

Edit to add:

I see what's going on now.

The Dominion system handed that Michigan county to Joe Biden...which raised red Flags in this RED county. When the problem was found, someone did something to correctly flip the county back to President Trump.

The errant "flipping" of votes to Joe Biden is why the judge ordered a "forensic investigation" of the hardware/software in that county today.

Here is a November 6th Article TRYING to explain what happened: www.freep.com...

Since it's a small county in population, the investigation shouldn't take long.
edit on 12/4/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

I saw that earlier and it legit brought tears.

Absolutely horrible what is happening! That was just a brutal slap to the face for that poor lady.

link   
a reply to: ketsuko
A California church re-registered itself as a Sex Club 2 weeks ago, so it could remain open.

The SCOTUS ruled this week that two California churches could ignore Newsom's shut-down order. Maybe the re-registered church was one of the two.

link   
a reply to: carewemust

What does it do if Trump loses that county?
It throws the validity of every county in the country out the window.
Revote?

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Must be Roman Catholic.

Ok in all seriousness, didn't the US Supreme Court just make a ruling about this exact thing? I guess being related to Pelosi has it's privilege's.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I’m boycotting any movies filmed during this Lockdown.
edit on 4-12-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

I'm trying to recall the last movie I actually saw in a theatre. It may have been Avengers or the first of the third Star Wars trilogy.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

SCOTUS ruled against NY, but they sent a similar ruling from Cali back to the lower court for review.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
There was a SCOTUS ruling against Cuomo limiting Church attendance in New York, and Newsom this week, though it only applied to 2 churches. I'm not aware of any other rulings. But since I'm focusing 95% of my internet time on things related to getting Donald Trump re-elected, I might have missed some other SCOTUS news.

By the way, the Pennsylvania Republicans vs the PA Governor case will not be accepted/rejected by Justice Alito until December 9th, but there are already additional parties siding with PA Republicans in the case.

This document was added to Docket 20A98 on December 4th.

www.supremecourt.gov...

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist

I’m boycotting any movies filmed during this Lockdown.

I can not stomach watching anything produced by Hollyweird anymore. I can’t watch anything really anymore.

Definitely not any films! TV and streaming services are just as bad with the exception of only two shows on amazon prime that are tolerable. And yeah, I know... amazon🙄 my husband subscribed to prime for the free shipping to save some money. I certainly can’t fault him for that.

Yellowstone and Goliath are basically the only shows actively watch
The rest is just crap and, IMO, nothing more than brain washing and indoctrination.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
My guess as to one of the main reasons why people aren't yet angry enough is because they're still plagued by doubt, indecision and confusion. They still have disbelief that yes, the corruption is this widespread and deeply entrenched and no, this system as it stands is not salvageable. I think there is much fear about an unknown and uncertain future. That fear must be shed. Once we shed fear and doubt, confusion will give way to clarity. Clarity leads to determination, tenacity and a sharp focus on the goals we want to achieve. Once we have the trajectory laid out, it's full steam ahead

But I am not angry I am a concerned citizen who has been focused on several things happening and I am taking that to my friends. I am upset by the liar yes. But I was taught he who gets angry loses. We have made them angry and we have to decide how we use it against them. We should not be seeking folks who are angry. We should be seeking those that are concerned and ready to focus.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Has anyone done a comparison yet to see if Biden with the boot and Biden with the sneaker look like the same person?

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

There won't be a lot of pushback from regular folks, not even folks who wanted Biden or anyone but Trump which is more accurate. Most of them secretly believe Biden won through cheating. So what can they say?

I do notice a ton of really rabid and obnoxious trolls hitting the comments sections of lot of my favorite blogs though. They are out in force and increasingly shrill. They don't deny fraud; they're just flagrantly derogatory.

I think a lot of them are taken aback and are trying to figure out for themselves whether or not they are okay with this, hence the quietude. It suggests that the truth is being disseminated/perceived by some extra despite the media obfuscation/misinformation, so that's nice. Some of them are sitting back and thinking to themselves, 'Woah, this is not what I signed up for!', perhaps.

The body of evidence regarding vote fraud and legal improprieties is way beyond the Bush/Gore business, or anything else in living memory with regards to US elections as far as I know. That's probably having an impact on some people.

originally posted by: CoramDeo

If you throw a link to 600.3 up here I'd take a look at it, but what I was supposing from reading the other sections was that the AG has authority to appoint a special agent or counsel for just about any reason

Direct link to 28 CFR § 600.3 - Qualifications of the Special Counsel.

At the link below, you will find seperate links out to the different subsections of 28 C.F.R. § 600.

The title of each section

28 CFR Part 600 - GENERAL POWERS OF SPECIAL COUNSEL

I'll admit, I am NOT a lawyer, but I have taken a few law classes. They are a pain in the ass, but informative, no less.

These statutes, for the most part, are what I consider a plain-speak type of statute.

This is incomparison to other statutes, epecially spending an appropriations bills, where the language of the bill requires extensive cross referencing to other bills or statutes. 28 C.F.R. § 600 is not like that. Again, comparatively, plain-speak law.

I have a busy day lined up, so won't have much time to post. I'm also approaching from the POV, as a laymen, that I could be compleely wrong on this. Case law also makes a difference, where applicable, and I don't know if there is any applicable case law that could potentially be applied WRT what Barr has done, in it's defense, or against it.

It does say 'The Special Counsel shall be selected from outside the United States Government.' in 600.3. It seems like the thrust of it is to avoid conflict of interest. Durham and Trump have supposedly never met, so Durham meets that requirement. The train has left the station already, so I assume they have dotted all the i's and crossed all the t's, though I could certainly be mistaken.

They probably have a process whereby the attorney resigns or takes a leave of absence while serving as an SC. Perhaps the rule simply means to specify that the SC can't be an SC and a practicing US Attorney at the same time.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   

The New York case. That ruling would apply to California and what is going on there when businesses as well. If the SCOTUS rules on something then I believe it's settled law at that point for the country.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: crankyoldman

I’m terrified that I will snap the same as your wife did 😳

I think my husband is too and why he offers to run errands these days.

I’m a very nice, considerate and empathetic person by nature. However 🤣

When someone blatantly or purposely does me wrong or, threatens me or a loved one...

I go into beast mode👿 my immediate response is Fight, not Flight. Not physically per say 😏but, I never back down.

I think it’s just instinct or just who I am overall.

I’m very much anti mask! I’ve only wore one to see my doctor bc I had to in order to be seen and, to enter a government building once to get a no trespass order.

My husband respects my opinion about masks and knows me well enough to know that he might have to bail me out of jail or, at least have to endure watching a viral video of me going beast mode on a masker. So, he runs the errands that require a mask 🤣

Totally this. My kid is now trained to ask what I need when he comes and goes around here. I feel like I'm surrounded by zombies out there. It's super frustrating having lost my ability to retain info with all the masks as I kinda lip read to process sound. Oh, and I'm raging angry about it all so that doesn't help.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie
originally posted by: CoramDeo
"What difference does it make if he is front of a green screen or not?

I watched the entire 46 minute video. Everything that he said is what is being talked about here for weeks.

The allegations did not change."

Quite the laundry list wasn't it? He literally read off allegations for forty of that forty six minutes. Hehe. I like how he worked in the complaint about ballots being found hidden under a rock. That gave me a chuckle. Seriously though, this goes way beyond hanging chad as far as election shenanigans go. Just, wow.

An amazing speech, but, what interests me most is his closing remarks. If these words don't portend something big is coming, I don't know what does. Start at around the 44:45 mark (emphasis mine)...:

Begin quote:
"Many very smart people have congratulated me on all we’ve done: the biggest tax cuts in history, regulation cuts, the biggest in history. We rebuilt our military. We took care of our vets like never before, Space Force, and so much more. Then they went on to say, as big and as important as these events were, the single greatest achievement in your presidency will be exactly what you’re doing right now: voter integrity for our nation. It’s more important than any of the things that we discussed.

If we don’t root out the fraud, the tremendous and horrible fraud that’s taken place in our 2020 election, we don’t have a country anymore. With the resolve and support of the American people, we will restore honesty and integrity to our elections. We will restore trust in our system of government. Thank you. God bless you. God bless America."
End quote.

That right there screams action like nothing else I've seen.

Agree.

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

I don’t pretend to have ANY of the answers to this one. But at least fire everyone in every agency and start over. And no hackable voting and term limits.

Agree with everything but the term limits thing, because Ron Paul. Yes to the rest though.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Quietude is a word that needs to be used more often!!!!!

I can think of several reasons why off the top of my head.

First, and most obvious- Q

Second, it’s a descriptive state of mind that describes many of the ATS Q family. Not everyone always because it’s a freaking roller coaster of emotions at times.

Third, it is just a really cool —— word to say

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Petrini v. Biden - from 2012.

Plaintiff David Petrini has filed what he calls a "pay or quit" complaint against Vice President Joe Biden on behalf of the United States, alleging that the United States government owes him two billion dollars.

He demands that Vice President Biden "or his clone" meet the plaintiff on October 3, 2012 for a "settlement mediation," and that both Biden and the undersigned bring "nuclear medical PC ion boxes" to the October 3 meeting.

No idea what the hell that suit was about as it was denied & dismissed but the mention of 'clone' is interesting.

top topics

<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join