It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 103
<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: SgtSlotter

Re computer repair shop owner death, I saw it too and think I archived before it went.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Thank you for posting that. I had watched it before, but watched it again it is that good. What ads weight is the fact he was Vice for Pfeizer

Rainbows
Jane
a reply to: doobydoll

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Found a strange looking obituary
deaddeath.com...

a reply to: gps777

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Yes, exactly!! Conspiracy addon is what if the vax has a Jesuit twist. Think Eugenics as many of these globalist leaders have Jesuit backgrounds including Baal Gates & his wife, his foundation, Klaus Schwab, the Pope, all toward the transhumanism agenda. IDK, maybe nothing but my suspicion meter is pegged hard in the red.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

PANIC!

Family/Staffer emergencies suddenly strike Georgia's governor, and one of Georgia's senators, on the same day.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Some really bizarre sh!t going on.

twitter.com...

I hope to God that is a form of protest!

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Have you guys seen the TV show "Utopia" on Amazon? Not sure if I brought it up here already, but the main plot is that there is a deadly, world-wide pandemic, that they then rush to make a vaccine for. The company who comes up with the vaccine is led by the Bill Gates type dude (John Cusack). Turns out science-dude is actually a madman, and the vaccine he designed will make the entire planet sterile for like 5 generations. His plan to save the planet, and ourselves from climate change and overpopulation.

Then the show ties in this comic book that predicts the future and a lot of other crazy crap.

OMG, I stopped watching it when I saw that bathroom scene. You know the one.

That was unbelievably vile. I wasn't giving them any more revenue.

What pig wrote that I cannot even imagine.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
This comment from yuppa brought something back to mind that I had honestly forgotten about.

originally posted by: yuppa Im coming to you from a Alien spacecraft in orbit. They helped us monitor the election and will now speak to everyone on earth. People of earth..we come from the future and have came back to save humanity from the evil ones grasp. The democrats are traitors to humanity and the universe.

Now I don't recall if it was here or Reddit, though I seem to recall maybe going back and forth between the two forums? One night someone or something was claiming in a nutshell more or less that they were circling the earth as they posted. They were out of alien gas or whatever to get home or something to that affect. Of course the instant LARP call out went off immediately. No surprise there.

The twist though, was with everyone calling for proof they did indeed try to present their proof. They were taking pictures of Earth from their supposed craft and posting them. The real kicker is someone said fly over my house or something similar and the craft did. The person that asked them to do it saw it and took pictures of it. That person was pretty freaked out at the time.

Yes I suppose two people could have got together and planned it out, but it sure didn't feel that way.

Why am I posting this? Well I already gave my first reason, but besides that we also had a post yesterday I think. It was about the Navy (?) letting out more news about triangular craft coming up out of the ocean and flying off to space. Cool article btw.
We have Q hinting at other worldly things, we have a Space Force that has finally been admitted to which tells me that it's been up there for who knows how long now. We talk about AI all the time if its in some sort of control, or Q itself? Who knows what CERN is doing and how many "doors" they have opened. Ops

One can't deny we are on the brink of something. Good Bad or Evil, well that's the million dollar question. We have a history of stories of Presidents meeting with Aliens and making deals. All the way back to Eisenhower. Now we have a President that has mastered the art of making deals. Has Trump met with his own Valiant Thor?

It really isnt that far of a reach considering how precises Q drops are with their proofs from Future proves past. I mean seriously, has the military gotten so go they can predict down to the second?

All I know is Im probably going to spend the rest of the day wondering what happened to guy or thing that was out of gas out there in the dark lonely void of space. Maybe they are Q sending down the info, lol who knows anymore.
Any of you remember the night that thread popped off? Ringing any bells?

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Breaking: John Durham recommends prison sentence for indicted ex special counsel and FBI lawyer, Kevin Clinesmith.

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: xavi1000
Breaking: John Durham recommends prison sentence for indicted ex special counsel and FBI lawyer, Kevin Clinesmith.

twitter.com...

Probably 6 months but hey, it was just a coup attempt. Nothing really serious.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: xavi1000

Re: mobile.twitter.com...

There was political motivation. Now he tells us.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Not sure if these connections have been posted yet

link

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius
It seems to be, but weird indeed. For once can they put art out of protests it's confusing and creepy at the same time?
Dutch people can be weird sometimes, I know!

edit on 0b59America/ChicagoFri, 04 Dec 2020 16:02:59 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 04 Dec 2020 16:02:59 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Not seen this posted yet - What is the point of vaccinating people if they can still pass on the virus to others?

The Hill interview with Pfizer Chairman

Pfizer chairman Albert Bourla told Dateline host Lester Holt that the pharmaceutical company was “not certain” if the vaccine prevented the coronavirus from being transmitted, saying, “This is something that needs to be examined.”

Covid is a tool for manipulation.

The nefarious powers are not going to let go of this tool easily. It’s the keystone of their plans.

The ground work is being laid:

1 Covid isn’t going away.

2 A vaccine will not be a solution that brings back the old normal.

3 Masks will be required for years to come.

4 All the social changes brought on by masks and distancing will be permanent, as will the economic damages.

5 There will be a lot of social conflict about getting the vac or not.

6 There will be a lot of social conflict about what the vac does or doesn’t do, just like the controversy around masks.

7 There will be social conflict over the vaccine being required for certain activities.

8 Division, conflict, control.

9 Problems with the vaccine and perhaps a new virus every now and then will keep the game going.

That’s the best case senerio-- if the vaccine doesn’t damage people outright.

And Big Pharma will rake in billions, however it goes.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

PANIC!

Family/Staffer emergencies suddenly strike Georgia's governor, and one of Georgia's senators, on the same day.

mobile.twitter.com...

Something is ready to blow sky high.

What we can only imagine 😈

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

When I was reading and I watched the video about the triangular UFO's it gave me the collywobbles.
Over the years I have had 4 UFO dreams. Now I must explain, I amnot one to dream. The only dreams I ever remember have always woken me and have always been prophetic.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It's disgusting listening to these Republicans today begging President Trump not to bash the governor of Georgia tomorrow during his rally.

They think President Trump is like a God now. But they did not think so three months ago when he and attorney general Barr wanted mail-in voting restricted/secured.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So Kemp couldn’t meet the Vice President because his daughter’s boyfriend died?
Maybe I’m cold hearted but I ain’t buying it. He silenced that boy and is dodging Pence.
edit on 4-12-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Not seen this posted yet - What is the point of vaccinating people if they can still pass on the virus to others?

The Hill interview with Pfizer Chairman

Pfizer chairman Albert Bourla told Dateline host Lester Holt that the pharmaceutical company was “not certain” if the vaccine prevented the coronavirus from being transmitted, saying, “This is something that needs to be examined.”

Seems like something they ought to be certain about.
I guess when you do things at ‘warp speed’ some things get overlooked.
I wonder if they checked to see if the vaccine turns people into zombies?

Naw, that is just a side effect.

I've already seen articles telling us not to let the side effects stop us from getting the vaccination.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: bradychick

Horrific crash. Remote control cars and buttons that go boom.

<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join