It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
One more nail in the coffin
www.theepochtimes.com...

A Closer Look at Dominion Voting Systems

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Since I paraphrased, I guess I'm told!

Cheers

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Cheers

Sorry, the paid grammar Nazi came out.

Who is the subject. Whom is the object.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
My wife just did the math and Fox lost around about 50,000 subscribers last night on Youtube.
edit on fTuesdayAmerica/Chicago1410699 by Flesh699 because: Corrected Math

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

There is a whole new scandal brewing called "maidengate". It deals with women discovering that someone registered and voted under their maiden names, while they voted normally under their current, married name.

link   
Again
Ka-BOOOM
JUST IN: Puerto Rico’s elections officials have now found 174 boxes of uncounted ballots, 7 days after the election!
It started at 40.
Then 100.
Then 153.
NOW 174. Each box may contain hundreds of uncounted ballots.

twitter.com...

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Cheers

Sorry, the paid grammar Nazi came out.

Who is the subject. Whom is the object.

Yeah, I know that. Sloppy wordsmithing on the 'net. Mea culpa.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: brewtiger
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

More MERRY CHRISTMAS puzzle pieces:

- Pic of Santa with a "HAMMER"
- This Christmas we want "JUSTICE"!
- JUSTICE fits into the November 5 voter fraud / treason
- This post didn't show up on a Normal word search: "Justice".
(KU repost "post in post images" used to camouflage word links)

- RIP Alex Trebek = his last episode as host on Jeopardy will air Christmas day.

@ABOwarrior
Who will replace Alex Trebek as ‘Jeopardy!’ host? Meet the top candidates

BT, I'll include this because of that one very curious line you added about Trebek/Jeopardy

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
DJT Tweets

Relates to: Has Potus Made a Statement...

Very curious tweet.

"Continue." So the implication for me is the McCabe network is known. I don't think he's speaking of McCabe himself - he's been cooked and released for optics, but I would contend he's saying the McCabe Coup network is in the [target] box. Now, oddly his appeal to to Repubs, not DOJ. Could this hint at blackmail no longer in play but many still run scared?

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

edit on fTuesdayAmerica/Chicago4611699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I hope someone can help clarify what we are seeing here. Real Clear Politics seem to be doing some back tracking and are now saying that they never said that Pennsylvania had been moved over to Trump. That was just a couple of hours ago.

thehill.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

a reply to: PokeyJoe

Speaking of new people in old roles.

I read the chief of NASA quit with a comment something like "Biden should determine who he wishes to work with".

I swear, none of these so-called "professionals" have the decency to wait until an official determination on the election is made. They all deserve to end up with massive egg on their faces.

Cheers

This is staggering. Joe claims to be a law "professor" in his free time, may go back to it even after he losses (eye roll) YET, he wanders on stage and claims victory even though no mechanism has been triggered to reflect that. It's like Lebron James walking off the court at the end of the 1st quarter and saying "we won." So many have acted in defiance of the very document that gave them their job. Amazing.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
I hope someone can help clarify what we are seeing here. Real Clear Politics seem to be doing some back tracking and are now saying that they never said that Pennsylvania had been moved over to Trump. That was just a couple of hours ago.

thehill.com...

I looked at their graphic on the wayback machine back to 4 November and never saw it declared for Biden. Not sure wayback machine is safe from tinkering, but RCP may be telling the truth.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium
Thank-you. Let's hope after President Trump is re-elected, the Dominion software manipulation will be examined by the DOJ, not by Congress, who (you guessed it) failed to take any action, after finding flaws.

Good Read: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Random thought about RBG. Maybe a true patriot? Why didnt she retire and give Obama the pick? Why even take the chance Hillary loses?

How about that fox news graphic that showed her death? How about the timing of the actual death announcement?

could her people be on our side? Maybe just my conspiracy brain on overdrive?

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: justsaying111
Random thought about RBG. Maybe a true patriot? Why didnt she retire and give Obama the pick? Why even take the chance Hillary loses?

How about that fox news graphic that showed her death? How about the timing of the actual death announcement?

RBG was a 1968-era radical from start to finish. She only stuck around because HRC was "sure" to win when BO left office. No patriot she.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: justsaying111

Because they could not get confirmation. Lynch was offered the spot to kill investigations into the Clinton foundation - not so much emails. So after HRC won, RBG steps down, Lynch is free to step down and take the seat. Not a patriot.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
meanwhile ..... streaming .... McCabeanator

edit on 11102020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
How many dead people voted for DJT?

How many "maiden names" voted for DJT?

How many dogs voted for DJT? (yep, look it up)

How many double votes were for DJT?

How many ballots were tossed for Joe?

How many ballots showed up with only DJT's name - no other votes cast?

How many glitches went for DJT?

How many races were flipped to DJT with midnight discoveries of ballots?

I see a pattern. Now the thing to watch is do they go after all the fraud? Do they keep digging for enough to flip the House?

edit on 10-11-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
How bad they lie.

They are now trying to erase the appointment of Ric Grenell in order to anoint Mayor Pete as the first openly gay cabinet member.

The worst is that this is being done by news outlets that even made headlines about Grenell being the first gay cabinet member.

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join