It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Again
@TomFitton

"Amazing: Delaware County, PA mail-in ballot count increased by 14,000 over several days with no explanation according to new federal lawsuit…."https://twitter.com/TomFitton/status/1325962689483517952

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
BOOOM
www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Republicans say thousands in Wisconsin may have circumvented voter ID requirement

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMandolorian
a reply to: Justoneman

Well, seeing as the entire MSM has gone with the "projected winner" with no actual official counts, what I saw in the first 36 hours (from myself as well) was a big let down. Hadn't really gone down the rabbit hole of searching Q posts, but thought there might be some interesting deltas that people hadn't looked into yet, given their state of shock at the supposed outcome.

What I'm most interested to see is how the media recovers from this. If we're going along with Q glasses on, I'm guessing Trump announces he wins and Twitter shuts him down?

They can't. It's over. Even Tucker is trying to save face.

I imagine many CEOs are probably #ting themselves right now.

I'm having a blast watching the chaos!
edit on fTuesdayAmerica/Chicago1510699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
D5 avalanche has started
www.americanthinker.com...

The tide is already turning for President Trump

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
It looks like Pennsylvania and Arizona and Georgia have been taken away from Joe Biden.

mobile.twitter.com...

Hopefully the MSM will stop calling Biden the "president-elect" now.

(I can hope, can't I?)

I've been praying this fraud will be exposed for all the world to see, and then undone so the rightful winners can claim victory. In addition to Trump, up here in Michigan it looks like John James was probably robbed of a senate seat by the Dems. The guy who were caught driving in a truckload of ballots specifically mentioned James not having a chance to win.

And I rather strongly suspect that once the true count in Georgia is known, neither of those senate races will need a runoff election.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

Early Happy birthday...

My wife’s is tomorrow, too. My son’s was yesterday.

All these Valentine’s Day babies...

On the Jeopardy front, there is only one right answer, Ken Jennings. If they pick someone known for being in media, news, and/or or politics, the show is dead.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Dems went 0 for 10 in their targeted House races against Republicans in Texas.

Plus, they're winning back seats in California that they lost in 2016.

But we're supposed to believe all of these people chose Biden over Trump? Please.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Happy Birthday 0311 and to all Marines out there! Simper Fi Brothers and sisters!

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

Pretty sure they are going to pick Black Science Man.

edit on 10-11-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
BOOOOM
mobile.twitter.com...

Catherine Herridge

@CBS_Herridge

#Durham NOW Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe testifies NOTE: 4 surveillance warrants for campaign aide

@carterwpage

allowed the FBI to scoop up the "universe" of Page's communications which included his campaign contacts. The first warrant for Page was secured in October

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70
Here is a message to all those people speaking in cryptic messages. Your time at s all most out so you better quit speaking like the riddler in Batman and speak directly.

Dumbasses

Working Book Title: How to [Never] Win Friends or Influence People , by iwanttobelieve70

You’re on your way to a best seller, my friend.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Speaking of new people in old roles.

I read the chief of NASA quit with a comment something like "Biden should determine who he wishes to work with".

I swear, none of these so-called "professionals" have the decency to wait until an official determination on the election is made. They all deserve to end up with massive egg on their faces.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
How many more this happen too
www.infowars.com...

Woman Who Voted For Trump in Texas Shocked to Find Record of Her Voting via Mail-in Ballot in California

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Awesome
More “Glitches” in Pennsylvania: Votes for Trump Drop IN THREE DIFFERENT COUNTIES SIMULTANEOUSLY — Almost As If It Was Coordinated

We have now reported on several “glitches” in the ballot counting this year.

Every single “glitch” resulted in Donald Trump losing votes and Joe Biden gaining votes.

We have now witnessed these “glitches” in Pennsylvania, Virginia, Michigan and Wisconsin.

At this point there is no way to know how many times this occurred or in how many states.

Only an audit of the votes in each state will reveal the abnormalities in the voter counts.

William Briggs found an unusual drop in President Trump’s total votes in THREE DIFFERENT COUNTIES at the same time period

President Trump lost -1,063 in Allegheny; -2,972 in Bucks; -7,135 in Chester Counties at the same time period.

Joe Biden did not lose any votes.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

I'd be curious if anyone did an analysis of these "vote changes", that is, were they all changed by the same percentages, or in the same ratio to Biden votes, or when Trump votes hit a certain threshhold of the votes cast, etc.

Sort like, "If Trump votes exceed Biden votes by 3% change Biden by +6% and decrease Trump by -3%"

If the machines were all programmed to cheat by the same guy, maybe he got lazy and used the same algorithm for all the districts?

Hope this makes sense, I'm not a mathmagician.
edit on 10-11-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
BOOOM
gab.com...

Dominion Voting Systems HIRED Act Blue!!!

Talk about a conflict of interest! This is MASSIVE!

Links from the second image:

www.ajc.com...

www.ajc.com...

www.ajc.com...

www.staplestreetcapital.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Not totally sure this has been posted so incase it was missed:

John Solomon says Mark Zuckerberg sent at least $350 million to election judges in mostly Dem areas

edit on fTuesdayAmerica/Chicago5810699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Also this is very sweet regardless of possible misleading title.

Trump speaks about JFK Jr.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Most of the election signs are now down except for interestingly 'Hiden/Harris' ones and 'I believe in science and science is real.' That has now left the landscape clear. It is what is not being said. Not one single For Sale sign in our neighborhood. I walked with my dogs to another neighborhood and it was the same. I went to 3 more separate neighborhoods and there were none.
I then took my S.O. for a drive and there were none. He didn't believe me at first. One might say people just aren't putting up signs but that isn't the case. I received our monthly letter from our local realator showing houses sold, houses under contract and new listings. There were zero new houses for sale.
I then checked with Zillow and that was interesting. Two pages with the same couple of houses listed over and over again.
This is very important because of the message being projected and at least to me is that people are not confident and unsure of the election results and how the virus will be weaponized against them.
Also when the weapon was unleashed people had dumpsters and were taking on major renovations, working on their yards but suddenly it has all come to a full stop.
One might say people don't want to list over Thanksgiving and that is fair enough but zero. I have never, ever seen that.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Someone should him it's whom not who.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium
All of the ajc links are broken. Staplestreet is ok.

new topics

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join