It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Gosh the MSM are really hammering the 'Trump's unsupported fraud allegations' brainwashing. It's absolutely relentless. Those that frequent such sites are actually believing what they read there.

And I was aghast at how Kayleigh was cut off yesterday, was it fox news that did it? They are so afraid of what she says so cut her off? Good grief what is this, China?

This is a proper all-out overt attack on Truth.

If dems are so confident there's been no fraud then an investigation will prove that once and for all. Trump must and will concede. Wouldn't they just slaver at the idea of Trump being proved wrong in a proper legal investigation? Of course they would.

Are they scared of being proved they were right in court? Are they scared that Trump will be proved wrong and laughed at by the world forever? Are they scared his supporters will turn away from him for lying? No. They'd love all that.

They're scared he'll be proved right, in front of all their supporters. That's why they don't want an investigation. That's what they're terrified of.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   
8 min ago POTUS is happy yellin lol
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
8m
WE ARE MAKING BIG PROGRESS. RESULTS START TO COME IN NEXT WEEK. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Twitter
edit on 10-11-2020 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

I made a post yesterday about how I went to CNN's twitter about Esper getting #canned, then I scrolled through the comments.

These people are seeing a different reality than we are. Yes, it's being fed to them, but there's no critical thinking skills being applied ("The Army won't follow Trump - 80% of the soldiers voted for Biden").

And the "facts" just aren't getting to them, and they show no curiosity. Big Media is who I blame, but also poorly educated population with no curiosity.

Then there's this: literally a "news" anchor who thinks Biden "won" and wonders why someone would be questioning the vote totals. Fox News. Yes, that Fox News:

www.theblaze.com...
edit on 10-11-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Holy crazy stock jump today!!!! Up 1700 points.....damn.....wonder what they know.

They're selling off and transferring to secure themselves in the face of what's to come? You can interpret that either way. Remember, the markets prospered under Obama too. Clearly, there is a way, and if you are a global company, then a NWO is a NWO.

I'm not saying that's what's going to happen, but I don't think we can definitively use the market as a barometer.

In case no one offered and explanation for your off base assumption for this time only mind you, when the Market is going up that is a sign of optimism. It is not a sell off because instead it is a Bull or buying session.

edit on 10-11-2020 by Justoneman because: i wrote bass for base and that is strange that my minds eye didn

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Well, seeing as the entire MSM has gone with the "projected winner" with no actual official counts, what I saw in the first 36 hours (from myself as well) was a big let down. Hadn't really gone down the rabbit hole of searching Q posts, but thought there might be some interesting deltas that people hadn't looked into yet, given their state of shock at the supposed outcome.

What I'm most interested to see is how the media recovers from this. If we're going along with Q glasses on, I'm guessing Trump announces he wins and Twitter shuts him down?
edit on 10-11-2020 by TheMandolorian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Just a BOOOMING
twitter.com...

"#BREAKING We will announce a public corruption case this afternoon at

@FBICincinnati"

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

Can u tellme what the Y signafies on faucis nametag in the picture?

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Its easy to see when you enlarge the picture.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   
BOOOM
@KMCRadio

"UPDATE: The spread in PA is 45k. They’ve now found enough “glitch” switches in PA to give the lead back to @POTUS. The most recent occurred in only 1 hour."
twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Just a BOOOMING
twitter.com...

@FBICincinnati"

Better hope M. Night Shyamalan is not behind this as Trump won Ohio . it would be a hell of a twist if the Ohio US Attorney finds rampant cheating for Trump. lol

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   
So Eric Trump just posted and immediately deleted this:

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Just a BOOOMING
twitter.com...

@FBICincinnati"

It isnt election related.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Great tie ins with Q posts cited and and analysis of what is going on .....

PAIN

Patriots Are In Control

edit on 11102020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Just a BOOOMING
twitter.com...

@FBICincinnati"

Better hope M. Night Shyamalan is not behind this as Trump won Ohio . it would be a hell of a twist if the Ohio US Attorney finds rampant cheating for Trump. lol

I have lived in ohio my whole life, there is quite A few biden supporters. However, this TRUMP country. Probably at least for a few more elections, the cities are growing quite a lot and a lot of liberals are moving in.
edit on 10-11-2020 by RsaWarhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   
McCabe will be on today in hearing on Russia Gate.....

Link to announcement:

www.judiciary.senate.gov...
edit on 11/10/20 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Here is a message to all those people speaking in cryptic messages. Your time at s all most out so you better quit speaking like the riddler in Batman and speak directly.

Dumbasses

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette
Yes I saw that this morning.

I commented on an msm fb page in reply to all the dem voters that are saying Trump is just a sore loser and there should be no investigation into voter fraud. I asked them in that case why don't they want to see him humiliated with an investigation, and be proved in court the liar you all say he is, and quieten the rep voters once and for all?

If I was a dem voter I'd be screaming for an investigation to be legally and officially proved right and Trump wrong, if only for the opportunity to gloat and rub it in a few faces.
However, if I suspected the allegations were even slightly true, I'd be shouting 'no investigation', just like they're doing now.

They know the allegations are True.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

On a personal note- I was born on Friday the 13th... common response I get is “all makes sense now”. Haha The day has never been lucky to/for me but is almost always lucky for my loved ones- a few of my friends reserve the day to play (and win) lotto.....maybe Gods way of repaying people for dealing with me LOL Here’s hoping it’s a lucky day for POTUS- My bad luck would be so worth it if my loved ones here, and Patriots around the world benefited from it!!
🤞
I don’t have a mind that spots #s the way so many of you do. I wish I did, cause I’d be a much better anon that way, but hell do I admire it in you all- such amazing minds.

DD youve mentioned the numbers 113 or 311 before— when i was a teenager I I had the most terrifying dream that carried over after I woke up. The devil/evil being was making me choose a path. He/it repeated “Biggeth March 11th” I woke up with the room spinning around me until it stopped & stood still again; almost like a spinning top. The shear terror I felt had haunted me since. I’ve been tryin to understand it most of my adult life. March 11th, 311, 113 - these numbers seem to follow me.

Lately though, as others have also mentioned, I’ve been seeing 1111 everywhere; especially on clocks. It’s an Angel # that’s gives me comfort.... “St Michael the Archangel defend us in battle...”

qanon.pub...

Q#109

Blessing friends and gratitude as always

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   
@EricTrump
>"It’s all starting to crumble…"

@JudgeJeanine
"How can EVERY BOX OF VOTES BE FOR BIDEN???" twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll
a reply to: RsaWarhawk

The ten day marker falls on this coming friday the 13th!

Most here may know why - for at least the western world, regard Friday the 13th as an unlucky day. In the year 1307 on Friday the 13th of October, King Phlip IV and the Pope Clemont V ordered all the remaining Knights Templar to be arrested tried for heresy and treason for which they were put to death.

Friday 13th November is 11/13. 113

13th of October is 10/13. 113

Election day was Nov 3rd - 11/03. 113

A 'ten day marker', the number 10, will place a '1' before any dark-energy '13th' day, and changes it to a 'Light' day - 113
I've no proof. Just sharing my thoughts here.

For me, 113 means/symbolises 'Light' = A=1, M=13. AM = morning = Light. So it was something that jumped out at me straight away.

Most here may know why - for at least the western world, regard Friday the 13th as an unlucky day. In the year 1307 on Friday the 13th of October, King Phlip IV and the Pope Clemont V ordered all the remaining Knights Templar to be arrested tried for heresy and treason for which they were put to death

Also . ..

The date 13th October, 1307. 10/13. The year 1307 = 11.

So the numbers are 11311. Mirror.

Reply to rsaWarhawk
edit on 10-11-2020 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Awesome
More “Glitches” in Pennsylvania: Votes for Trump Drop IN THREE DIFFERENT COUNTIES SIMULTANEOUSLY — Almost As If It Was Coordinated

We have now reported on several “glitches” in the ballot counting this year.

Every single “glitch” resulted in Donald Trump losing votes and Joe Biden gaining votes.

We have now witnessed these “glitches” in Pennsylvania, Virginia, Michigan and Wisconsin.

At this point there is no way to know how many times this occurred or in how many states.

Only an audit of the votes in each state will reveal the abnormalities in the voter counts.

William Briggs found an unusual drop in President Trump’s total votes in THREE DIFFERENT COUNTIES at the same time period

President Trump lost -1,063 in Allegheny; -2,972 in Bucks; -7,135 in Chester Counties at the same time period.

Joe Biden did not lose any votes.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join