It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: azbowhunter

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
a reply to: crankyoldman

I want justice served so harsh that anyone who thinks of committing these crimes in the future thinks about it 10 times over and those that have already committed it are not around to do it again.

I absolutely agree.

The punishment needs to be loud and grotesque!

Can you possibly bring treason charges for certain higher-ups?

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

No, you're not. I grew up with something malevolent in the house I lived in. It used to scare the bejesus out of me, and I remember the one thing that always made it back off was to go into prayer or sing "Jesus Loves Me" to myself as a kid. Those sorts of lessons form an enduring platform for faith.

I remember that for the longest time I used to think I just had an overactive imagination until I got out of that house and realized that nowhere and nothing has ever made me feel the same since.

edit on 10-11-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

18 U.S. Code CHAPTER 115—TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES

Appears the current behavior warrants use of the above .....

edit on 11102020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Relatable live shot on MSNBC: Anchor: “Ken what have you learned?” Ken Dilanian: “#. #.” Anchor: “Okay, seems like we lost Ken.”

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium

originally posted by: Drucifer

originally posted by: Trillium
Again
Ka-BOOOM
JUST IN: Puerto Rico’s elections officials have now found 174 boxes of uncounted ballots, 7 days after the election!
It started at 40.
Then 100.
Then 153.
NOW 174. Each box may contain hundreds of uncounted ballots.

twitter.com...

And who were they voting for on those ballots?

you DO KNOW that there is a huge population of US citizens there right? LOL

Are you using two accounts, or are you and yuppa just so finely in tune with each other that you wrote the exact reply with the capital letters in the exact same places a few minutes apart?

And yes...they’re all US citizens. Now tell me how they vote for the president.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

Relatable live shot on MSNBC: Anchor: “Ken what have you learned?” Ken Dilanian: “#. #.” Anchor: “Okay, seems like we lost Ken.”

mobile.twitter.com...

So much for "Unity" and "Togetherness", lol.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
“There will be a smooth transition to a second Trump administration. We’re ready. The world is watching what’s taking place here” - @SecPompeo

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I think Conservative Tree House (Sundance) is saying, if every guilty person was indicted, and everything was declassified, entire segments of society would collapse?

CTH Article: theconservativetreehouse.com...

A few Q phrases:

Q586 (partial)

Nobody can possibly imagine the pure evil and corruption out there.
Those you trust are the most guilty of sin.
Who are we taught to trust?
If you are religious, PRAY.
60% must remain private [at least] - for humanity.
These people should be hanging.
Q

80% dark ops necessary.
20% public for justice.
80% covert.
20% public.

Much will remain sealed just like all the other classified files the past 75 years. For the next 70 days this is likely one of the deep state fears. What will Trump do?

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

We been doing this a long time because we share the same interest and values. We agree on a lot and disagree a lot but we know each other pretty well. So if you get similar responses it’s because there are really that many of us.

Nothing .funny going on!

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: doobydoll

No, you're not. I grew up with something malevolent in the house I lived in. It used to scare the bejesus out of me, and I remember the one thing that always made it back off was to go into prayer or sing "Jesus Loves Me" to myself as a kid. Those sorts of lessons form an enduring platform for faith.

I remember that for the longest time I used to think I just had an overactive imagination until I got out of that house and realized that nowhere and nothing has ever made me feel the same since.

I can remember being aware of Angels in my class when I was about 5 years old. They were there every day.

The seat and desk beside me in class was empty, and I would pull the chair back so an Angel could sit there.

I remember being very upset when the teacher one day sat a pupil there beside me. The teacher asked me what was wrong, I said 'the Angel won't be able to sit there, it's the Angel's chair'. The teacher just laughed and carried on teaching. I remember being devastated lol.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

mobile.twitter.com...

Honestly, it just looked like the guy blanked out when he got called on.

I've done radio and interviews and it just happens. It's harder than it looks, having a smooth interview with a disembodied voice. It's not like a phone call.

I've had good hosts that recognize it and lead me through it.

Never said "#.#" though, LOL.
edit on 10-11-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

originally posted by: azbowhunter

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

I want justice served so harsh that anyone who thinks of committing these crimes in the future thinks about it 10 times over and those that have already committed it are not around to do it again.

I absolutely agree.

The punishment needs to be loud and grotesque!

Can you possibly bring treason charges for certain higher-ups?

Apparently, no.

You can only talk about it.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

He either blanked or what he was going to say got changed up at the last second. Neither one implies anything untoward, but it was still hilarious.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Fun quote from the State Supreme Court about privacy and "being left alone", re: masks and in general...

One of the pursuits of happiness is privacy. The right of privacy
is as much property of the individual as the land to which he holds
title and the clothing he wears on his back. . . . .

The greatest joy that can be experienced by mortal man is to feel himself master of his fate,—this in small as well as in big things. Of all the precious privileges and prerogatives in the crown of happiness which every American citizen has the right to wear, none shines with greater luster and imparts more innate satisfaction and soulful contentment to the wearer thanthe golden, diamond-studded right to be let alone.
Everything else in comparison is dross and sawdust.

Sorry about the civics lesson, but it is generally interesting and applicable to our endevor.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Just a quicky. I've just caught up, but am going to spend some time feeding my soul for a bit. More important than anything.

But, just a quick thing on the old 3 red flags, 3 red stripes. The MSM have used subtle programming and signs of allegiance throughout the election process. I gathered the ones below after just a few minutes looking around. The MSM have spent decades building up its position as authoritative information. When it needs to exercise it in the form of a lie, it will.

Without a complete purge of these instituations, never expect them to willingly tell you the truth. Pure agenda, all the way.
I know you all know this... it's just a brief reminder.
That's all. Hope you're all doing well!

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

You think someone knew he was going on and they sent him a message on his phone, Pictures of him doing naughty things. Timing it so he would get it on the air.

He saw or read something that scared him out of the present moment.
edit on 10-11-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

POST.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Out goes another one...

Pentagon Top Policy Official Resigns After Clash With White House, Follows Esper Exit

The Pentagon's top policy official James Anderson has resigned this morning, according to Politico, which writes:

The departure of James Anderson, the acting undersecretary of defense for policy, potentially paves the way for Anthony Tata, President Donald Trump’s controversial nominee for the top policy job who was pulled from contention due to Islamophobic tweets, to take over the policy shop. Anderson's resignation also comes one day after Defense Secretary Mark Esper was fired by Trump, also over policy disagreements.

The Business Plot (aka The White House Putsch) was an alleged political conspiracy in 1933 in the United States. Retired Marine Corps Major General Smedley Butler asserted that wealthy businessmen were plotting to create a fascist veterans' organization with Butler as its leader and use it in a coup d'état to overthrow President Franklin D. Roosevelt. In 1934, Butler testified before the United States House of Representatives Special Committee on Un-American Activities (the "McCormack–Dickstein Committee") on these revelations. No one was prosecuted.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: carewemust

Is the DC political surveillance state, and all of the ramifications within that reality, so fundamentally corrupt and against our nation’s interests, that no entity dare expose the scope and depth of it? And ultimately… is it the preservation of institutions that is causing so many disconnected outcomes from evidence intentionally downplayed?

Yeah, this is kinda what I have been trying to get at. The fallout and harm caused by exposing everything could very possibly be worse for everyone than just sweeping it under the rug. I hate to even think that, but I think its true. And I think it is a known feature that they rely on. They know that if they are exposed they pretty much take the entire planet down with them, and even President Trump is not crazy enough to do that. Sad, but I think this is the situation we find ourselves in today.

Let's take look at that. We cannot create something new unless we have some idea what we are creating now. We've been mislead to believe what we are creating is for us by us. It isn't.

So one day the Kings Of Earth who got to be Kings by killing, torturing, maiming and worse , who owned all the people, all the land, all the fish etc. woke up and said among themselves: "Here's an idea, lets give our slaves the right to vote us off earth, even better, let's give them a system to imprison and execute us." They all agreed. Later, one said, "you know, it would be even better if we gave them a reliable information system without our control to expose us."

Now consider all that is being exposed. What psychopath, immoral sociopath would ever leave the right to govern in the hands of those they view as slaves? What group of sick satanic child eating rapist would ever give the slaves a censorship free twitter to plot against them?

It should be obvious by now, the weapons that are used against us were never meant to be used against them. They were our chains, we just accepted like fools the enslavement tools were someone applied to them - the unseen. Church "confession" created by psychopaths to find out who was plotting what, to blackmail, control, all under the guise of delivering redemption through voluntary information extraction.

We are the fools in this equation. At some point, we are going to have to realize all is not what it seems. The system never fell apart, it works as it was designed, we are just outgrowing it. Even deeper, our desire for vengeance is THEIRS not ours. Our inner truth is a desire to live, let live, share, explore, love, create, dream, laugh, admire, support etc.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Cranky, there is a difference in justice and Justice.

Wrongdoing has reached critical mass. We are on the precipice. An intervention is needed. This time, Justice is due. We can handle it and those that can't can choose not to "look".

edit on 10-11-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join