It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

More MERRY CHRISTMAS puzzle pieces:

- Pic of Santa with a "HAMMER"
- This Christmas we want "JUSTICE"!
- JUSTICE fits into the November 5 voter fraud / treason
- This post didn't show up on a Normal word search: "Justice".
(KU repost "post in post images" used to camouflage word links)

- RIP Alex Trebek = his last episode as host on Jeopardy will air Christmas day.

@ABOwarrior
Who will replace Alex Trebek as ‘Jeopardy!’ host? Meet the top candidates

edit on 10-11-2020 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I wasn't going to post this because after searching the Q archives, i did not come up with anything relevent. However, i can't shake the symbolic nature of it and thought maybe someone else could see something i could not.

So we are approching our ten days marker after the election. Given Barr's order to canvass elections into possible alegations fraud

www.wsj.com...

The ten day marker falls on this coming friday the 13th!

Most here may know why - for at least the western world, regard Friday the 13th as an unlucky day. In the year 1307 on Friday the 13th of October, King Phlip IV and the Pope Clemont V ordered all the remaining Knights Templar to be arrested tried for heresy and treason for which they were put to death.

www.theknightstemplar.org...

now the immediate problems with this are
1.This event occured in October
2. i cannot find any Q reference, mirror etc
3. The Templars were at least viewed at the time as a powerful and good Christian organization

the things that make me consider this:
1. The symbolism in all of the Q related material concerning Christianity on the Q side; Donald Trumps love of symbolism, and the apparent occult behavior exhibited by the many evil people Q is opposed to.

2. obviously the ten day marker falling on this is amusing in a benign way, but really ironic to me anyway is that the apparant roles are mirrored, and by this i mean the apparant good guys from my perspective Trump, is arresting the treasonous king and fake pope i.e biden and the left i consider TDS to be a form of religous dogma.

3. The continued (in my mind) unanswered posibilities of DJT's membership in one of a thousand societies from the Freemasons to the possible connections of the templars rosicrucians. Additionally, a potential connection I just find unlikely to be a coincidence, is the potential treason charge against these corrupt officials.who have incessiantly chased Trump the last five years.

So in conclusion i do not know if there are any connections at all, but given we have three days in the dark left maybe some will find this interesting.

edit on 10-11-2020 by RsaWarhawk because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-11-2020 by RsaWarhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

The first thing I did was go looking at DJT tweets to see if I could see any type of request to find where this originated from, I couldn`t find it. But just thought I agree with it and I will ask questions later.

Yes the wording did seem strange to me as well, but when I prayed I didn`t use those specific phrases because I got the gist and prayed on each intent.

ETA

The 11th of the 11th in the US will also be 1111 days from Q`s first drop. just saw that on twitter, its probably been mentioned here, sorry haven`t been able to catch up.
edit on 10-11-2020 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Now...
!

I see you have summoned the Boom signal. Once I saw that, I had to check in. Been a roller coaster of a few days but after the initial shock that they were calling it for Biden faded, I hae come out of a deep depression coma. Been dealing with some health issues lately which haven't helped. Going in for endoscopy procedure this morning to get to the bottom of my stomach ailments that have ruined a good portion of my prime years. But U digress.

With tomorrow being 11/11/2020 (my birthday Yay!) .... I had an epiphany that could mean something, probably nothing. I'm a numbers kind of guy. So you take the 11.11.2020

That can break down to 11.11. (1+1)= 2(0) (1+1)= 2(0) =2020

So it really should read 11.11.11.11
(2020)

Could this have been 11.4 all this time?

I doubt it, but who knows? I just thank you all for keeping spirits up and maintaining positivity. Well anywho, I gotta go in for my procedure! Love all yall! I'll report back for duty this afternoon. Hopefully the docs can get to the bottom of my ailments. Cheers!

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: saladfingers123456

My excuse is that I have to get the tweets/posts up to 24:00:00 EST in order to update and post the spreadsheet!

I wonder if we'll get many returning the support at 4am EST (9am GMT) when we get to the UK phase of the plan?

"I think sleep is a gross waste of mind time" Albert Einstein.

That is what I tell my wife exactly. Reminding here Albert did just fine with "cat naps".

I will at least read them and think Rel.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: chr0naut

I mean a simple Google search will show you its 4. Just stop.

www.google.com...

Trump’s Nobel Nonsense - FactCheck.org

Sorry folks I'M done with ATS "Elites" here. I get more posts deleted here than face book but you let worthless of topic drivel flourish. I hope you find all the virtual fame you seek- adios

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

originally posted by: FlyingFox

That was one seriously prepared dude. Great share, cheers Fox

Plot twist... that seriously prepared dude is actually FF.

He is a Philly boy. But I see he admits that sharp citizen is a man after his own heart. Great video, basically getting the Judge to agree the DA had an issue during the hearing and son of a Bitch! The DA is told to leave and come back that Friday to have a follow up hearing apparently on the charges.

BOOM

Come on man!

edit on 10-11-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: RsaWarhawk

The ten day marker falls on this coming friday the 13th!

Most here may know why - for at least the western world, regard Friday the 13th as an unlucky day. In the year 1307 on Friday the 13th of October, King Phlip IV and the Pope Clemont V ordered all the remaining Knights Templar to be arrested tried for heresy and treason for which they were put to death.

Friday 13th November is 11/13. 113

13th of October is 10/13. 113

Election day was Nov 3rd - 11/03. 113

A 'ten day marker', the number 10, will place a '1' before any dark-energy '13th' day, and changes it to a 'Light' day - 113
I've no proof. Just sharing my thoughts here.

For me, 113 means/symbolises 'Light' = A=1, M=13. AM = morning = Light. So it was something that jumped out at me straight away.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
LanceCorvette,

Can you weigh in on this please,
gab.com...

I can't comment specifically how spoliation works in election laws, but the description, generally, is pretty accurate.

Requires two things though before a remedy is given to an aggrieved party:

1. the spoliation has to be of relevant evidence, and there's no other way to get that evidence;
2. has to prejudice the party such that they might not be able to prove their case.

Usually in spoliation cases the remedy is a sanction ($$$) against the lawyer or party that ruined the evidence; and a triar of fact (judge, jury) can draw an adverse inference that the evidence destroyed would have been favorable to the other party, and unfavorable to the spoliating party.

Like I said though, I can't speak to how it would work in election law specifically. But for example, there's always voter fraud, that's a fact of life, but is it two ballots out of a million, or 500,000 ballots?
edit on 10-11-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Not seen this posted yet...

Statement on sunday by Archbishop Carlo Maria Vigano

I think he's treading dangerously for his security - he's effectively outed the catholic church as part of the deep state!

Father Malachi Martin did the same thing many years ago on Art Bell's "Coast to Coast AM" that I listened to for tidbits I could source that I personally thought were relevant to any honest discussions.

He was saying they were Devil worshipping behind John Paul's back IIRC.

Any good person will tell you that their repeatedly being caught raping boys, and God knows what to girls, is bad but they keep protecting those people. That is all I need to know about that organization. The church is not them. It is the people. Thank GOD. I have met many fine Catholic church devotees who are struggling with this. It has to be hard to support the leadership.

edit on 10-11-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   
A coworker of mine just saw approximately 30 PA state police vehicles including armored vehicles and vans leaving the Reading, PA barracks about an hour ago.
This isn't typical.
Just putting it out there, if anyone else sees similar things, maybe something is going to go down.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Re: PA nursing home residents:

WATCH: Lindsey Graham says: "We're now finding potentially that 25,000 nursing home residents in different nursing homes requested mail-in ballots at the exact same time...Somebody is up to no good in these nursing homes"

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

More 11.11 connections:

(1) KU #4 time stamp:

(2) 11.11 = Veterans Day (US)
11.11 = Armistice Day / Remembrance Day (also known as Poppy Day)

(3) Strange waves rippled around the world, and nobody knows why
- Nov 11, just before 9:30 UT, a mysterious rumble rolled around the world.
- seismic waves began roughly 15 miles off Mayotte, French island near Madagascar
- they rang for more than 20 minutes.
- surface waves can zip around the planet multiple times, ringing Earth like a bell
- clean zigzag dominated by one type of wave taking a steady 17 seconds to repeat

Happy Birthday, BoomGiggle!
edit on 10-11-2020 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMandolorian
Greetings, all. I've been a loooong time lurker (since notes were handed out at GHWB's funeral) and decided to join today to post a 2 year delta coming up this week that I haven't seen mentioned here or twitter. Might also tie into the possible 10 days of darkness ending on the 13th.

Q 2489

Nov 12, 2018 12:30:42 PM EST
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 000000 No. 463
[Placeholder - OIG Report & Findings]
[Placeholder - OIG report > FBI, DOJ, & Media Coll]
[Placeholder - OIG report > Exe B_ABCs & Media Coll]
[Placeholder - OIG report > Foreign ASST_D1]
[Placeholder - OIG report > Foreign_Insert(s)_ORec & Info Diss]
[Placeholder - OIG report > FISA Abuse DIR_INDIR_Source_DIS]
[Placeholder - OIG report > Umbrella SPY & Targeting]
[Placeholder - OIG report > OTR_C_]

Goes with this tweet nicely, no?
DJT Jr Tweet
"DECLASSIFY EVERYTHING!!!

We can’t let the bad actors get away with it."

I see you hit the ground running the decoder style. I am not that guy but greetings and glad to have lurkers come out and share information. Blessings.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Just a reminder:

No state has yet "certified" results.

We're in the post-voting phase where challenges are made (per my earlier posts) and either accepted and recounted, or rejected then the party has to appeal. Absolutely part of the process, has been for 200 years.

Then if challenges are accepted, there is a re-tabulation omitting the challenged ballots (or including them, as the case may be if the ballot turns out to be valid)

Of course, that relies on local election officials, many of whom are looking like boobs right now for blindly accepting the software tallies from apparently corrupted software companies.

But all this "calling it" for a candidate is just a teevee / media creation.

As of right now, there are no "official" results.

Also, I would be glad to head up the DOJs election fraud unit. Probably $175k/year plus benefits and travel to some fun cities? You know I'm in for that!
edit on 10-11-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Biden doesn`t have a chance, I just read on twitter bookies had Trump @ 27/1 today then a couple of hours 16/1 then another couple 13.5/1.

I`ve read from some Biden followers saying things like "I`ve got a bad feeling" "something is up with the other side, they are all too calm and quiet, Trump is up to something" they could smell it in the air.

When those with TDS realize they have lost.....its going to be bad i think after all their victory laps. These type of people have no qualms in burning cities to the ground and its on the heads of those conspirators and the MSM twitter fb.

Could it be Law Enforcement are preparing for what could be?

edit on 10-11-2020 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Are you really going to sit there and act like the CIA did not instigate the entire Arab Spring?

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Look no further than Wells Fargo. They are TERRIBLE. How many scams and schemes have come out in the past few years? Frankly I’m shocked the Feds have not shut them down yet. Too big to fail, I guess.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   
A friend of mine had an intresting theory.

Cant search the Q drops site Im using.

Didnt Q post Follow the [Y] ? Or watch out who you folllow [Y]?

Well look at fauci's nametag

www.google.com... e&ie=UTF-8#imgrc=h-z5vt7H5X5E6M

Then regarding th covid vaccine.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Not sure where im goin with this, found it intresting is all

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

A Higher Loyalty [Y].

COME[Y]

Come[Y]

Stage_5:5[Y]