It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Republicans have some dog in the fight. If they don't fight it, they ought to know they will never win another straight election again. Either McConnel likes his power, or he's happy being the loyal opposition to a communist nation.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Again
Ka-BOOOM
JUST IN: Puerto Rico’s elections officials have now found 174 boxes of uncounted ballots, 7 days after the election!
It started at 40.
Then 100.
Then 153.
NOW 174. Each box may contain hundreds of uncounted ballots.

twitter.com...

And who were they voting for on those ballots?

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: ketsuko

Since I paraphrased, I guess I'm told!

Cheers

Who is the subject. Whom is the object.

"Who" is the subject. "Whom" is the object.

LOL you know I'm teasing.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

The first one could also have been:

Who is the subject?

There aren't really many alternatives to make the second one correct though without the quotes. You're right.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Pfizer intentionally waited until after the election to announce that its coronavirus vaccine late-stage clinical trial has produced promising early results, both President Donald Trump and his son Donald Trump Jr. charged.

“As I have long said, @Pfizer and the others would only announce a Vaccine after the Election, because they didn’t have the courage to do it before,” the president wrote on Twitter.

But Pfizer’s head of vaccine development told The New York Times that “We were never part of the Warp Speed,” the multi-billion-dollar government effort to fund a coronavirus vaccine. “We have never taken any money from the U.S. government, or from anyone.”

www.newsmax.com...
edit on fTuesdayAmerica/Chicago1811699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer

originally posted by: Trillium
Again
Ka-BOOOM
JUST IN: Puerto Rico’s elections officials have now found 174 boxes of uncounted ballots, 7 days after the election!
It started at 40.
Then 100.
Then 153.
NOW 174. Each box may contain hundreds of uncounted ballots.

twitter.com...

And who were they voting for on those ballots?

you DO KNOW that there is a huge population of US citizens there right? LOL

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Pfizer tapped into bigger 💰💰💰

Tesla to make molecule printers for German COVID-19 vaccine developer CureVac

CureVac, an unlisted German company, has said it is developing portable, automated mRNA production units that it calls printers and which Musk described as “RNA microfactories”.

They are being designed to be shipped to remote locations, where they can churn out its vaccine candidate and other mRNA-based therapies depending on the recipe fed into the machine.

And the best part...

The company, based in Tuebingen and backed by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, is a pioneer of the so-called messenger RNA approach, which is also pursued by BioNTech and its partner Pfizer as well as Moderna.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Tucker Carlson Clip

"Who cares how many Benghazi hearings we have. We are supposed to care but why should we? How did Peter Strzok’s text messages become more important than saving American Jobs from foreign nationals who are taking them?"

This clip is getting a bit of pushback. This fully comports with what I have seen saying since day one. Oddly the reason I am mentioning it is because I posted a similar thought about "what do we do with the 1000's of ballot fraud criminals" last night as well.

I also posted we are at [Y] or choice point. We each have to decide, do we want to spend the rest of our lives on the arrest, years long trials, conviction, appeals, overturned, retrial of all the folks we've exposed on this thread alone, or do we want to move on with the goodness our lives deserve.

Q is a tool, nothing more, nothing less. It has been there to get us to shine the light, and we have. I for one want to live the life of my remaining days, not spend some significant portion of my energy (money) time and attention on Andy McCabe's trial for treason. The light is now being show on the mechanism of the US control - complete voter/vote control.

Once the dust settles, we'll all need to soul search on this. Do we want to remain in the prison under the guise of Jurors or Judges, or do we want to graduate beyond it?

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I want justice served so harsh that anyone who thinks of committing these crimes in the future thinks about it 10 times over and those that have already committed it are not around to do it again.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

I want justice served so harsh that anyone who thinks of committing these crimes in the future thinks about it 10 times over and those that have already committed it are not around to do it again.

I absolutely agree.

The punishment needs to be loud and grotesque!

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

Aaand the first thing that came to my mind is the alleged story of the two concubines in SunTzu's book, THE ART OF WAR.

In the beginning, they did not comply with orders, so Sun Tzu killed their "leaders". After that, everyone complied.

That's a simplified explanation but, like corporal punishment, pain and death work nicely to discourage negative behaviour, if applied liberally and fairly.

👹👹👹

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
From the usless tool...

John Brennan: Patriots would invoke 25th Amendment to remove 'cornered cat' Trump

"What can be done to stop anything he wants to do in the next 70 days?" host Chris Cuomo asked, referring to the time remaining before Inauguration Day.

Brennan proposed the possibility that Vice President Mike Pence would get together with a majority of Cabinet officials to invoke Section 4 of the 25th Amendment, declaring the president unfit to perform his duties and giving his powers and duties to the vice president as acting president.

The Deep State panic of legal challenges that may flip to a Trump win.

Here's the clown news video clip: twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
There is something more. We have evidence that the voting system can be easily manipulated and moving forward we need to fix it so that this never happens again. If that is even possible between system manipulation, people delivering additional votes, filling in blank votes, throwing out legitimate votes and on and on.
But there are some other serious issues that must, absolutely must be addressed, challenged and changed. That is the control, censorship by the big tech companies. They did not only censor those that were trying to practice free speech and provide their viewpoint to the public but also controlled what we could see and what we could share.
I don't know how this can be fixed either.
Also we have seen the complete undermining of what all of us have considered important institutions that were meant to work for the people, not against us.
We have all been harmed on both sides. One side being lied to and manipulated and the other side trying to wade through the mess of awfulness. Our fundamental belief in the system has been shattered. Rebuilding of trust is essential once this is over or else none of us will ever believe in justice or our institutions.
I am not going to waste precious time on each individual that has been involved in this. That is going to be a lengthy process.
It is important I feel to spend serious time observing what and encouraging actions to be taken to improve the overall system and regain the trust and confidence of the people.
This may seem irrelevant but when I was at my hairdresser she asked if I had seen all of the Trump supporters on the weekend waving flags at all of the major intersections, having a convoy on the highway and in fact having Walmart close early, at 4 p.m. which never happens because they were organizing there. She then asked me what happened because how could Trump lose when there was so much support, obvious support and enthusiasm. She is an immigrant and she deals with the average person every day all day. I asked her who she voted for and she whispered Trump because who could vote for some old guy who didn't campaign and who was losing his mind.
Immigrants are and have shown that they are better able than many native Americans because they have come from corrupted countries with no future. They are the ones who have done extensive research and have had to study the constitution as part of the citizenship process. They don't take this election for granted and try to be really informed.They have not bought into either side.
There are many Americans who are dismayed, confused and angry. I fear that there will be no reconciliation and we may end up with three countries after all is said and done. The West Coast, the East Coast except Florida and then Fly Over Country. I pray that is not the case but friends on both sides are not budging, fully believing the other side is wrong and corrupted.
So where do we go from here?

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The media is definitely the enemy. They do nothing but whip up the masses so they can "report" on their own machinations.

Despicable. People.

👎👎👎

Thoughtful, paragraphs. Please!
edit on 11/10/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I think Conservative Tree House (Sundance) is saying, if every guilty person was indicted, and everything was declassified, entire segments of society would collapse?

CTH Article: theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

The media is definitely the enemy. They do nothing but whip up the masses so they can "report" on their own machinations.

Despicable. People.

👎👎👎

I propose we try to colonize Pluto - and send em all to check it out for us

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Is the DC political surveillance state, and all of the ramifications within that reality, so fundamentally corrupt and against our nation’s interests, that no entity dare expose the scope and depth of it? And ultimately… is it the preservation of institutions that is causing so many disconnected outcomes from evidence intentionally downplayed?

Yeah, this is kinda what I have been trying to get at. The fallout and harm caused by exposing everything could very possibly be worse for everyone than just sweeping it under the rug. I hate to even think that, but I think its true. And I think it is a known feature that they rely on. They know that if they are exposed they pretty much take the entire planet down with them, and even President Trump is not crazy enough to do that. Sad, but I think this is the situation we find ourselves in today.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Despicable. People.

👎👎👎

I propose we try to colonize Pluto - and send em all to check it out for us

Sounds like a good plan to me. Loss of signal in the ether. Oh well.

I'm surprised that they're not doing more blaming of Q. Does anyone else think it's odd? 🤔

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I think Conservative Tree House (Sundance) is saying, if every guilty person was indicted, and everything was declassified, entire segments of society would collapse?

CTH Article: theconservativetreehouse.com...

This is the issue and this is why I have said all along we need to temper our expectations. The amount of corruption and criminal activity of the world leaders is astronomical. Even the good guys know It's way too big to let out of the bag. Personally I'd be willing to see what happens because I think getting it all out is the only way to sustain the human race long term but it's just not going to happen.
edit on 10-11-2020 by awhispersecho because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: nowayreally
a reply to: doobydoll

On a personal note- I was born on Friday the 13th... common response I get is “all makes sense now”. Haha The day has never been lucky to/for me but is almost always lucky for my loved ones- a few of my friends reserve the day to play (and win) lotto.....maybe Gods way of repaying people for dealing with me LOL Here’s hoping it’s a lucky day for POTUS- My bad luck would be so worth it if my loved ones here, and Patriots around the world benefited from it!!
🤞
I don’t have a mind that spots #s the way so many of you do. I wish I did, cause I’d be a much better anon that way, but hell do I admire it in you all- such amazing minds.

DD youve mentioned the numbers 113 or 311 before— when i was a teenager I I had the most terrifying dream that carried over after I woke up. The devil/evil being was making me choose a path. He/it repeated “Biggeth March 11th” I woke up with the room spinning around me until it stopped & stood still again; almost like a spinning top. The shear terror I felt had haunted me since. I’ve been tryin to understand it most of my adult life. March 11th, 311, 113 - these numbers seem to follow me.

Lately though, as others have also mentioned, I’ve been seeing 1111 everywhere; especially on clocks. It’s an Angel # that’s gives me comfort.... “St Michael the Archangel defend us in battle...”

qanon.pub...

Q#109

Blessing friends and gratitude as always

Hello NWR (waves)

Gosh that sounds terrifying.

I too have seen demon beings. I don't know how or why I wasn't terrified out of my wits, I just didn't feel any fear at all.
One had its hand on me and wouldn't let me go. It could hear my thoughts. I thought to myself I'll just pretend it's not there and walk away from it, but it gripped tighter as if it heard what I was thinking.
I don't know how or what made me do it, I then 'thought' of a pillar of Light, and one appeared. I could move it around with just my Will/mind/thought.
I wasn't very good at moving it, it was all over the place, side-to-side, circles, squiggled about etc.
I managed to move it slowly towards the demon thing and it looked over its shoulder and watched the beam of Light come closer. The demon was so brazen. It stood its ground and I thought oh dear it's not going to let me go, it doesn't care about the Light. But then as the Light was within a hair's breadth of touching it, it moved away and went behind me, it still had its grip on my arm/shoulder area.

I moved the Light closer to its horrible little hand. I didn't want to kill it or hurt/harm it or do anything bad to it or anything, that wasn't my intention at all. I just wanted it to get off me and let me go.
It again stood its ground, watching the Light get nearer, until it touched the end of its middle finger and it immediately released its grip and snatched its hand away.
That beam of Light vapourised the end of its finger off lol. Wisps of ash-like stuff floated up and dissipated in the air as it vapourised.

But it was still there behind me. Its aura, its energy, was so heavy and dense - it was so difficult to just move away from and out of its near-paralysing influence. Like trying to move thru invisible thick dense tar. After much, much effort, I got away.

The next time it happened there were 3 of them. I felt the unmistakable dark dense energy behind me, I looked over my shoulder and saw them. I was surprised to see 3 of them there. They didn't come any closer. Didn't try to touch me. They just stood there, as ugly and as foul as ever, just looking.
Again, much effort to move away from them, so difficult.

I've not seen them since. I don't want to either lol.

I've just read over this post before I click 'reply' and I sound like I'm totally out of my mind. I don't blame any one of you for thinking I am crazy.
I'm not tho lol.

Hang on .. . isn't it said that crazy people don't know they're crazy?

new topics

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join