It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) said he thought the IRS would never have disclosed Lerner’s missing emails in June if other released documents hadn’t forced the agency’s hand.

Those documents showed emails between Lerner, who headed the IRS division overseeing tax-exempt groups, and Richard Pilger, a Justice Department lawyer, in 2010.

The IRS says Lerner’s hard drive crash left them unable to recover all of her emails from 2009-2011. Jordan said Wednesday that admission came just four days after the Oversight panel specifically asked about the 2010 emails between Pilger and Lerner.

IRS halts own probe into missing Lerner emails - The Hill

Corrupt as hell....but this time the emails won't disappear.

PM Inbox.

link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) said he thought the IRS would never have disclosed Lerner’s missing emails in June if other released documents hadn’t forced the agency’s hand.

Those documents showed emails between Lerner, who headed the IRS division overseeing tax-exempt groups, and Richard Pilger, a Justice Department lawyer, in 2010.

The IRS says Lerner’s hard drive crash left them unable to recover all of her emails from 2009-2011. Jordan said Wednesday that admission came just four days after the Oversight panel specifically asked about the 2010 emails between Pilger and Lerner.

IRS halts own probe into missing Lerner emails - The Hill

OMG, a JAC sighting.

link   

Thanks!
edit on 9-11-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Flesh699

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: chr0naut

Dude, who are you trying to convince here?

Those who can think and verify data from credible sources.

Define credible. Are eyewitnesses credible? Are software experts credible? Video and audio recordings?

Not usually, but more so now we have sophisticated ways of manipulating data and people willing to do so. The best credibility would be assumed to be large organizations of credentialed experts who cannot possibly have a reason or motive to misrepresent the data.

Channels of known BS like the History Channel, Social Media, YouTube, and political extremeist groups like Project Veritas are at the very lowest end of credibility, and universities and government organizations like the CDC are towards the top.

Okay you just busted yourself out. I work for a very large corporation. Very large—BIGLY large. If you think for one second these people would not do something completely evil for money you're on the wrong planet.
You've zero idea what happens in corporate offices. No clue how the real world works.

NO FREAKING CLUE.

Everything about Covid is corporate. All of it. Corporations working together to have you believing it's okay when they put the rifle to the back of your head.

Money makes experts, not the other way around.

You have more than you know.

Perhaps one way someone could "have more than you know", is if they don't know very much?

I still love you.
Not like small but like big. Biggest. BIGGER. BIGLY.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I don't know if this is deemed a bit (not sure what word to use) ...blasé?

But, I'm just laying this out straight.

My direct opinion is:-
The voter fraud is so obvious, you might as well just put up a giant sign behind Biden and Harris saying "WE CHEATED".
There is no debate.

Every form of cheating was engaged at every level. This is also why it is obvious.

Here is the blasé bit....

You know when you've seen a film a tonne of times, and you just want to get the good bit? That's me right now with all this.

I have no doubts. The narrative is so clear. It doesn't matter what the villain is saying.
My arse is getting sore on this seat, and my finger is twitching for the remote control to fast forward past all this.
But then, I think about all the people who haven't seen this movie before, and that if I fast forward now, then they won't see all the set ups for the pay offs.

So, I'm going to be that guy at the film night party who is sitting near the door so I can pop out to the bar and drink a whole load until it gets to the bit I like. I know it's coming, but if I stay in the room I'll just annoy everyone by going "hey, you'll like this bit"... and "listen to what this guy says to the lady on the TV show"... "classic". That kind of thing.

My confidence in the outcome of this chapter is such, that I might actually do something fun for a few days.

Is that bad? I feel like I'm kind of cheating the movie.

If by some .00001% Biden actually gets in, I'll manifest a gigantic asteroid and just blow everything up, and a solar flare to make sure electronics die. Don't worry, it'll only be so bad as to give us all a chance at a Mad Max apocolypse, or a chance at living a life like Little House on the Prairie, hidden away in some forest somewhere. A few can be saved by aliens and go on space adventures, and that sort of thing. It'll be fine.

But really, that is a long shot.
Trump won. We get to find out that all conspiracies tie together.
Everyone will see what a dark bunch the globalists are. There might even be a few reptiles in there too.
There's another intelligent civilisation in the sea who will show themselves. They have spaceships too.
People who want to fight and get their cr*p sorted will have fisty cuffs and either knock each other out or find peace.
Then the spirit beings from the next level of reality show up to guide us to a better way of being and we all kind of grow up a bit and put down childish things.
Oh and Jesus shows up too and does an epic entrance. Angels, trumpets, the whole deal.
We even get to find out that all religion is a bit out of whack with reality, and multiple deities turn up, and everyone is a bit shocked, but also left feeling pretty awesome. Everyone laughs at how silly they have been acting.
Oh, and the super dark beings get to go to their realm, where they do whatever dark stuff they do there. It's what they deserve, but also what they secretly wanted anyway. So it all works out really.
Oh, and the next level of reality allows us to meet up with lost pets and family members who have passed, and everyone has a really awesome picnic in the garden of Eden and other fabulous places.

Even God makes a showing, and everyone realises that he really isn't the fire and brimstone kind of supreme being all the fear mongers had made him out to be this whole time. Everyone who didn't go to the nether world love him, cus he's just that kind of super being. The wife is awesome too. I mean, you didn't think God was single right?

I mean, it's going to be great. But this whole setup part is such a grind. Once it gets going, it's great fun.

I'm just glad I got a seat near the door.

I hope I didn't spoil it too much for anyone. There's nothing new under the sun. This one's a classic though.

I'll get my coat.

p.s. Maybe I've been sat here for too long.
edit on 9-11-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Random thought: my gut is telling me when Hillary told Joe not to concede no matter what it would end in a audit. So joe would take the fall for all of them. Maybe that’s why Obama said Joe you don’t have to do this.
I dunno. I haven’t worked out the kinks. Just my intuition.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
Random thought: my gut is telling me when Hillary told Joe not to concede no matter what it would end in a audit. So joe would take the fall for all of them. Maybe that’s why Obama said Joe you don’t have to do this.
I dunno. I haven’t worked out the kinks. Just my intuition.

yeah but you would need a running mate stupid enough to fall for it. Oh wait...

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   

They are trying to insulate Obama.

That article said they could recover or might already have those E-mails.

They don’t want them going public just like Hillary’s
And Weiners’s and Hunters.

If some one was looking into all that before and has gathered all that malfeasance and wanted to get it out into the public, how would they do it?

They would have it all.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I've found a POTUS TYPO 3-part tweet, at 19:38:59
Part 1

.@FoxNews, @QuinnipiacPoll, ABC/WaPo, NBC/WSJ were so inaccurate with their polls on me, that it really is tampering with an Election. They were so far off in their polling, and in their attempt to suppress - that they should be called out for Election Interference...

Part 2

...ABC/WaPo had me down 17 points in Wisconsin, the day before the election, and I WON! In Iowa, the polls had us 4 points down, and I won by 8.2%! Fox News and Quinnipiac were wrong on everything...

Part 3

...The worst polling ever, and then they’ll be back in four years to do it again. This is much more then voter and campaign finance suppression!

1) TYPO:
then should than... giving: EA

This TYPO result has occurred multiple times and, I think, it relates to using EA games as a comms channel?
Implies the Polls companies agreed what results they should show after using these deep state comms?

2) USUAL DECODES point to posts:

2, 4, 8, 17, 19, 22, 38, 40, 48, 59, 60, 82, 84, 144, 193, 199, 208, 215, 268, 738, 1535, 1921, 1938, 3138, 3859

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Wow....

Orange county CALIFORNIA just announced they are going to audit their Presidential Vote count......
California......

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
I’ve been maskless at all businesses for 2 weeks now. More maskless starting to pop out.
I’m not sick. Leave me the # alone.

Funny, part of the case I'm working on is the expectation of privacy, as "granted" in the PA constitution. It's interpreted as literally, "the right to be left alone".

I totally agree that both medical equipment use and quarantine are for sick people, not healthy people.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Michigan may be more on the “flip” table than I thought.

HUGE EXCLUSIVE: Michigan AG Dana Nessel Sends Cease and Desist Order to Journalist Demanding He Erase His #DetroitLeaks Video Showing Voter Fraud Training - OR FACE CRIMINAL PROSECUTION
mobile.twitter.com...

lol, does Dana even know how the internet works? Also, thanks for validating the video!

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

They are trying to insulate Obama.

Why? Joe is more popular than Obama.

He has like 7M+ votes more than Obama and still counting to prove it. He could be the first POTUS to reach 1 Trillion votes by next week. clearly Joe is the leader of it all.

Its the most genius crime organization of all. You put a guy in charge with dementia so immediately after he commits the crime or sends out the orders he forgets . No trace and no accountability, its genius I tell you. Heck he even hires his under boss with dementia look at Hillary with her 1 billion "I can't recall" statements.

edit on 161130America/ChicagoMon, 09 Nov 2020 23:16:47 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

(post by elDooberino removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Michigan may be more on the “flip” table than I thought.

HUGE EXCLUSIVE: Michigan AG Dana Nessel Sends Cease and Desist Order to Journalist Demanding He Erase His #DetroitLeaks Video Showing Voter Fraud Training - OR FACE CRIMINAL PROSECUTION
mobile.twitter.com...

lol, does Dana even know how the internet works? Also, thanks for validating the video!

So the 'rona was released as an eventual excuse to deny people access to monitor counting the ballots.

Quite an elaborate mess. They must have started on this path the day after Trump was elected in 2016. It takes time to set all this up.

To me that's a special kind of evil. Too many people with too much time on their hands. Too bad hard labor is dead in our nation's prisons. There's something about Corney and Brennan breaking rocks that gives me the warm fuzzies.

And that ugly slug, Holder, too.
edit on 11/9/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
EVIDENCE
Detroit Poll watcher: At 4:30 a.m. on Nov. 4 "tens of thousands of ballots" delivered from out-of-state

"Unlike the other ballots, these boxes were brought in from the rear of the room"

"I specifically noticed every ballot I observed was cast for Joe Biden"
etc, etc.

How difficult could it possibly be for White Hats to surveil these sites? Come on!

edit on 9-11-2020 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I just realized that there is an army of anons/autist’s
That are vetting this election. Documented evidence. Witness testimony. Computer “glitches” uncovered.

Just like Q taught us. He/they must be so proud.

We are the news. Patriots in control.

WWG “oh you know the thing”

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

It is up to us to spoon feed them .
Just like you did n your video.
We need to help each other get evidence into the right hands.

That’s our part in all this.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
Wow....

Orange county CALIFORNIA just announced they are going to audit their Presidential Vote count......
California......

Yes they are going to use that as evidence of no fraud anywhere, ever. The only way bidden won is if they harvested all the bums and leisure world.
edit on 9-11-2020 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I think I've just reached a limit. I'm so done with the MSM, I'm considering posting variations of the following image to all and every MSM person on twitter every day all day until this is done? Am I becoming unhinged?

I don't even care what anyone thinks anymore. The stupid game is just making my eyes roll so much that I see my brain about 90 times a minute. Probably time for bed.

Night night all.

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join