It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

lol @ Cavuto.

When the courts start flipping these states, watching him implode will be special.

We should start a pool of which state will flip first. I’ll take WI. The governor is an idiot, but they have some strong leadership that stands up to him.

Give me GA

President Trump thanked the Governor of Georgia this afternoon for getting him one step closer to being re-elected.

Source Tweet: twitter.com...
edit on 11/9/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Didn't Pilger work with Lois Lerner at the IRS when they were targeting Conservatives?

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   

We are talking about barr here so I wouldn't hold my breath for accountability or exposing the deepstate with anything he is involved with.

This is all a show to appease both sides. Barr makes it looks like they are doing something just like every other time then he will step in the end and say they found no evidence of wrong doing and biden 2020 is finalized.

They are stalling not for accountability but for breaking in the news to both sides slowly.

the good thing is the clock is ticking and we should find out shortly how swampy the swamp is and if trump got played the fool by the same people he hired.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

From your link:

He said his resignation was 'in accord with the best tradition of the John C. Keeney Award for Exceptional Integrity and Professionalism

Bull Crappos! If he really believed that he would have stayed to ensure that the investigation was done fairly. I'm thinking (and this is just me for now) that he left because he might get named as one of the people involved with this mess.

Integrity? Some of the DoJ people redacted that word from their own dictionaries.

Yeah....quitting that quickly when you are supposed to be the one in charge of making sure the election is legit is super shady. This is going to blow up this week.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

Didn't Pilger work with Lois Lerner at the IRS when they were targeting Conservatives?

Yep...same guy.

He is screwed.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Just the ususal reminder...

Please read This:

Go after the ball not the player.

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY EVERYONE:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
    Is it TROLLING, or just a difference of opinion????
  • PIZZAGATE, walnut sauce and any other type of PEDOPHILIA talk and terminology will not be tolerated. The posts WILL be removed!
    Those topics belong in RATS.

• We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    Q is not a club on ATS!!!!
    That includes "Q'ult" and Q team, that WWG phrase and similar references!!!
  • External material must be sourced.
    Please see the DMCA policy page
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.
  • STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!! PLEASE TAKE OFF TOPIC DEBATES/BICKERING ELSEWHERE!!!!!!!!
    Use the Private Message system for private chatting.

• Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting bans or permanent banning.

Go after the ball not the player.
    Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.

Thanks.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

edit on Mon Nov 9 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

• posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 10:21 PM
    link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
    Holy crap.....not sure if it has come up yet, but the director of Election Crimes for the DOJ quit after Barr made his announcement.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Pilger, director of the Election Crimes Branch of the Department of Justice since 2010, submitted his resignation shortly after his boss, Barr, announced the unprecedented federal support for the investigations - a move which would delight Donald Trump. 

This is nuts.

4 years, "russia russia russia" meddled in the US election. Hillary claims she lost due to all sort of meddling. Recent "report" says Iran, China russia again.

In reaction DJT makes the elections a national security issue in 2018, puts in protections.

Barr says to the actual elections guy, "get you there and do you job" and he says...

"Having familiarized myself with the new policy and its ramifications, and in accord with the best tradition of the John C. Keeney Award for Exceptional Integrity and Professionalism (my most cherished Departmental recognition), I must regretfully resign from my role as Director of the Electoral Crimes Branch.

Frankly, at this point, screw the DOJ and the like and just hire the Hells Angeles to sort it all out.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 10:22 PM
    link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
    I hope folks see this on the horizon.
    We're going to have to make serious concessions when the dust settles. People have done wrong, very very wrong, but we can't put them all on trial and all in jail.
    Worth pondering, as we know the World Is Watching this, we have to set an example.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 10:24 PM
    link   
    a reply to: interupt42
    A.G. Barr says please be patient just a little longer: twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 10:26 PM
    link   

originally posted by: carewemust
    a reply to: interupt42
    A.G. Barr says please be patient just a little longer: twitter.com...

I guess it takes over 4 years and a Joe Biden presidency, lol

edit on 271130America/ChicagoMon, 09 Nov 2020 22:27:45 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 10:29 PM
    link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Aallanon

Please post link when you can.

Sorry....here it is.

source

Christ, I guess they thought we were too stupid to notice. Bastards. 🤬

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 10:29 PM
    link   
    Maybe the guy was all soft and squishy like (former) defense secretary Mark Esper. Neither one wanted to do anything to stop Americans from breaking civil laws.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 10:30 PM
    link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

lol @ Cavuto.

When the courts start flipping these states, watching him implode will be special.

We should start a pool of which state will flip first. I’ll take WI. The governor is an idiot, but they have some strong leadership that stands up to him.

Give me GA

President Trump thanked the Governor of Georgia this afternoon for getting him one step closer to being re-elected.

Source Tweet: twitter.com...

Has to do with another guy named Gabe as well.....election official here in GA.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 10:31 PM
    link   
    From the peanut gallery...
    mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 10:32 PM
    link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
    Daniel Liszt AKA Dark Journalist has put together an excellent video which describes the current situation with the election and why Trump should have a clear route to claiming victory over the election. To anyone outside the US who struggle with understanding what is actually happening, it is a real help.
    It's only about 10 minutes long, so I'd highly recommend it.

The Dark Journalist has a very good logic process. I have seen a few of his interviews, and they are long but thorough. He is very intelligent.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 10:33 PM
    link   

Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) said he thought the IRS would never have disclosed Lerner’s missing emails in June if other released documents hadn’t forced the agency’s hand.

Those documents showed emails between Lerner, who headed the IRS division overseeing tax-exempt groups, and Richard Pilger, a Justice Department lawyer, in 2010.

The IRS says Lerner’s hard drive crash left them unable to recover all of her emails from 2009-2011. Jordan said Wednesday that admission came just four days after the Oversight panel specifically asked about the 2010 emails between Pilger and Lerner.

IRS halts own probe into missing Lerner emails - The Hill

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 10:35 PM
    link   
    mobile.twitter.com...

Good tweet for perspective:

“ remember that florida went from hanging chads in 2000 to the fl-13 undervote controversy in 2006 to brenda snipes in 2018 before it emerged as the national model that it is today

improving our election infrastructure takes time

it always has but it’s always worth it in the end”

They targeted FL this year, but the safeguards in places snuffed out any funny business.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 10:37 PM
    link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Wisconsin and Michigan should be grey on that map.

I know damn well that Trump won Wisconsin. Madison and Milwaukee are blips compared to the rest of the state. We love Trump here.
    🙂

My ~other~ county in PA reported 80% for Trump.

edit on 9-11-2020 by FlyingFox because: formatting

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 10:38 PM
    link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
    From the peanut gallery...
    mobile.twitter.com...

Weird spurious space between "forget" and "that"

His tweets are clean.

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join